The Resort - Day 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5080
5080
88 Followers

Aleesia is first. She steps up. "Face, tits, or cunt?" She asks.

"You were the one robbed of cock. Your choice."

"Fuck yes!" Aleesia enthusiastically cries. Straddling your face she gets Sanjeev to pull her cuntlips apart. "Play with my clit! Make me spasm... Empty me on her face!"

"If any of the audience wishes to contribute, please feel free!" A few men eagerly step forward.

"Can we fuck her to get off?" One asks.

"No, but you can cum inside her!" The Queen replies. She produces a strange funnel with two stems, each shaped like a thin but long cock. She positions those into both your holes and pushes the flare of the funnel down. You cry out up at Aleesia's gaping creamy hole that has already started to seep.

"Nice and deep... there. Cum into her. Ladies, help the men!"

Stranded in the darkness you feel the funnel pressed deeply as people jostle. Sperm drizzled over your lip and you instinctively open your mouth wide and offer your tongue. Wet fingers push spillage that's over your cheek into your mouth. "Gnnn you fucking filthy bitch!" Aleesia groans from above. There is a rush of her fuck juices that unseen catches you out, making you bubble and gasp.

The funnel's intrusions twist as it's pulled to one side as a man grunts. "Good girl," you hear me say nearby. "Take all that spunk."

More twists and grunts and you feel hot seepage flowing into you. Aleesia moves away. Angela mounts your face. She grunts "suck my arsehole you thirsty bitch!" And forces herself on you. You hear the simultaneous groans of several men releasing their orgasms. Your holes start to overflow down your spine and stomach.

I reach in and pull on your nipples. "I'm gunna fucking... mmmmf!" Angela smothers your words with her big soft labia. Some woman deliberately misses the funnel and instead aims a groaning man to spunk directly on your clit hood, pinching and rolling it under the hot creamy cascade. You explode. Violently cumming in a rolling multiple orgasm unable to swallow Angela's offering.

Sperm laces your bum cheeks and stomach as the spunking starts to peak. Your head rests in a puddle beneath, when Angela dismounts for Marie-Claire. Determined to capitalise on her winning streak, she pulls out the funnel and hands it to the Queen. Straddling your legs she presses her abused hole on yours, crouching above you she grinds against you. She lifts off a little and shows the big webs of sperm that conjoin you. The few remaining men pause, till she casts a sultry glare around. "Two for the price of one! Cum on!" There's renewed vigour and soon the remaining few are groaning and releasing roes at her bald mound and yours.

You reach up and pull off the blindfold, undoing the ankle straps. You stand shakily and look about. The big screen is playing it back in slow motion as a lot of people crowding didn't get to see.

"Dirty fuckers..." you shake your head, then run your hands through your sperm-soaked hair, "Am I the messiest cum slut you've ever seen?"

You stroke the thick streaks over your tits, hips, and mound, making an even sheen. You slowly suck your fingers one by one.

One cock catches your eye. The President's is the hardest you've seen. "Wanna fuck me now I'm the dirtiest slut of all?" You saunter over. "I bet you want me arsehole too?"

"Don't be a tease, or I might hold you to that." The President chuckles. You straddle him, cowgirl. His cock is horizontal under you.

"I mean it. I want you up my arse... I could, you know..."

The President pulls your slippery buttocks apart. "Fuck every inch of you is soaked in cum!" He groans as you twirl your arsehole against the underside of his cock, your cuntlips kissing his egg-sized testicles, gushing sperm over them.

"It's running down inside my boots..." you gasp. "Please put it in. Ruin me..."

"Fuck." He breathes in your heady scent of sperm as you hitch your drooling sphincter onto the huge cock head. You see me aghast, mouthing good girl at you encouragingly.

Your eyes bulge as you try to force them down. As fucked and as creamy as you are, it's a big task. Everyone is sporting solid elections again. The cock head passes through your ring as you furrow your brow and wince.

"Slowly," the President urges. "Jeez, that's so fukkin tight!"

"Aleesia... help him. Get his as slippery as her arse is," the Queen orders. She's never seen anyone dare try anal with her husband.

The sleek-skinned, curvy Asian kneels between both your legs. There's a waterfall flowing from your gaping cunt onto the President's fat balls. Her hands slither in to smear the copious unknown man milk over the exposed thickness of the unused shaft. She can't resist leaning in to lap at your streaming hole, then add to the mess on those balls, before fondling them and plastering it back up his shaft.

The lube helps, and there's soon half the length buried, with a thick ring of sperm around your taught, spanned rosebud.

"That's as deep as you go!" The President groans, suggesting caution.

"Naah. That's just how far everyone has gone so far today. You're gonna go into unfucked, virgin territory." You focus and screw down. You both groan as inexorably your back tunnel inches down till your tormented anus grips the base of his cock. "Fuck..." you breathe. It's your expression that says more, describing both accomplishment and intensity.

You daren't move. But you know you need to stimulate him. Perhaps if you don't lift and drop, some sensation could be provided through your trusty cunt. Looking at those gathered in the play area you're facing you gasp "Oh God... take turns on my cunt..." We're all stunned, but Lucien doesn't care. He takes Aleesia's place and tries to get in your pussy. There's a lot less room now, but it is sodden. Soon his youthful fuck muscle is pressing in. He leans forward, bearing you back onto the President as he works into you.

"Tight cunt," He gasps in pigeon English, then remembering, pulls your cum-soaked nipples. You look at him clearly bordering on spiraling to orgasm. You goad him to provide the movement through your muscles that you daren't attempt.

"Fuck it then you French bastard. I'm the woman you want your girl to be! Make the most of it!" Irked he abandons your beasts to grab your slippery hips. Then with all his youthful energy, he starts to fuck.

With the thickest, longest cock you've ever seen sunk into your anal passage, deeper than you've ever had, you feel pinned in place as the French lad, no slouch in the cock department, hammers at your cunt. You start to groan, but the sounds can't drown out the raucous sloppy gurgling and squelching of your hole, made creamier than it's ever been from this gang of perverts. The wet slap of two sets of balls, drenched in the sperm of countless men, colliding as you're used drives into your brain.

Lucien is intent on a fast, hard fuck... just as you hoped. His eyes stay fixed on yours as he clearly wants to remember it all forever.

A glance over to the screen shows it split in two. One half shares a close-up of where your holes are being penetrated through an extreme amount of spilling juice. The second shows you from the side, sandwiched, boots in the air, hanging onto Lucien's shoulders. Your whole body is smothered in a smeared sheen of all the cum spurted today. It's the vision of your face that does for you.

Your hair is slicked back, hanging wetly on the President's chest. It's utterly drenched. Your face is a mask of sperm. Your eyes glaze over, and your brain goes foggy. You arch and your hips buck, stirring the baton impaling your arse as you impulsively twitch to meet the thrusts to your insatiable cunt. Your head falls Back on the President and he takes over the pulling of your nipples. "Cum..." he hisses in your ear. You explode.

The intensity of it all drowns your senses. You're only vaguely aware of Lucien grabbing your chin and staring you down as he orgasms hard in response to your clenching muscles. The rush of sperm keeps you spasming as he grunts out his jets of appreciation.

He peels away as an over-eager Sanjeev pushes in and shoves deep to share in your spasms. You scream at his rough intrusion. The President grunts. Sanjeev's thicker cock and rampant hammering makes you writhe. That and your internal spasms are getting to the boss.

On screen Aleesia has crawled in, licking and sucking both pairs of testicles in turn, her eagerness causing her face to get smeared. Sanjeev gasps "Fucking slut!" Over an over with rising urgency, but it's the tension in the President you vaguely notice. His grip on your nipples vecomes tighter.

Both cocks start to swell and go extra rigid, your wail of orgasm rises to a hearty scream as the explosion in your anus hits first. The biggest hot rush you've ever felt shoots deeper into you than you've ever known. Sanjeev filling your cervix with another load is insignificant and unnoticed. Your spasms become uncontrollable, the waves of orgasm more intense and frequent. More cock than you've ever had and more cum than you'd ever imagined... you loose consciousness momentarily.

You're stirred by the sensation of Geoff sinking in, squeezing out the warm loads of Lucien and Sanjeev. The President is urging him to keep things going. He's still hard and unstoppable. If you thought the huge thick fuck-muscle would be leaving your abused arse in peace, that's clearly not going to happen. Having watched four super sluts entertaining all and sundry, he's got more to give. God knows what enhancing infusions he's been taking.

Geoff is steadier than the other two, drawing fully back so Angela can get her fingers round your packed holes and their throbbing organs. She keeps one hand rolling two pairs of balls together as she brings up her other webbed hand to your face. Her fingers slither over your lips till gasping you admit them into your mouth for a sucking. "Cumslut is thirsty. Taste all of their lust. Savour their seed... it's yours, all yours, you dirty, dirty girl."

The President starts thrusting. Geoff is helping by synchronising to the leader's motion. It's slow and gentle, just a couple of inches of the base dragging your overstretched sphincter over his girth. Angela's hands roam for more of the spillage, feeding you mouth fulls which you take like a hungry animal. Her other fingers move to strum your clit hood. You can't help but explode.

Your pussy squirts, your wetness spraying Geoff's groin as he circles in you, balls deep. Angela keeps her fingers in your mouth and palming your jaw, steers your head to look at her. "Cum...." she coos, "cum for them... make them feel it."

You shudder and gurgle your cries onto her fingers as both men groan at being subjected to your clenches."Fucking sluts cunt is sucking me off..." Geoff gasps.

"Fucking fill it back up." Angela casually retorts. Her hand moves from your cummy mouth to take the back of your head. She leans in, forehead touching yours. "You want his spunk. Everyone's spunk. You live for spunk. Saying. Tell him..." She nurses you though your orgasm.

"Spunk.... ooohhfuuukkk... SPUNK!" Is the best you can achieve. On cue, Geoff shoves deep and throbs. Angela clamps her lips on yours and pushes her tongue in your mouth as her husband erupts. Her other hand swishes your clit with renewed vigour. Your palpitating vaginal walls receive another generous basting.

"Fuck... I'm getting close again. Hurry up next man!" The President orders. Geoff pulls out, leaving you streaming from your gaping cunt. I lean into you and hold your hips, my cock twitches of its own accord and finds your entrance unaided. I sink home with one smooth lunge.

"Uuugh..." you sob, your dazed eyes trying to find mine. Angela leaves us to it, heading off to lap the sluttiest collection of fuck juice off her husband's drained cock whilst he gasps for breath.

"It's me, baby," I reassure you.

"I know. I recognised your cock..." you breathe, hugging me tight, your slippery body against mine. "I knew cos my hole and your cock head always align perfectly."

"Your hole belongs to my cock!" I purr, squirming against you, my shaft basking in all the adoration you've had.

"Your cock belongs in my hole," you purr.

The President is eager to get going. He bucks up, making you gasp. "Good girl... take it..." I purr as I feel his monster move against me. "He needs to be allowed to fuck. You need him to fuck you properly." I advise.

"Hold me tight and tell him..." you whimper. He's heard you. I grip you as you wrap your legs round my hips. I lift and drop you. Tears form in your eyes and you bite my shoulder as two men work together, using your body to work your heavily spunked arsehole up and down the biggest of cocks.

"Cum in her arse twice and she wins!" I tell him when he starts thrusting upward, balls bouncing. You're hanging on to me, sobbing at each plunge.

"If I can fuck her fully, then she's the all-time champ!" He groans.

I try to distract you by making small jabs into your overflowing cunt. It works.

"Oooh fuuuuk... baby I'm gonna... AWWWW," you spasm, skewered and hanging onto me tightly.

"Good girl," I soothe... "Clench hard for us and you'll get the spunk you need."

"Fuck it!" The President calls. "She can fukkin take it... position change. Hands and knees cum hole!"

I move away so the President can lift you up, displaying you upright, off your feet, impaled on him. He puts you on your front and pulls you up, treating you like a rag doll.

Then he draws out and stuffs his whole length back in. He's fucking your poor arse properly.

"Oh God... uuugh... cum in my fucking arse!" You sob. Ten plunges later and he slams in, making you wail as a second load explodes deeper than anyone else has cum.

You look at me stroking myself as your face consorts in ecstasy once more, your screaming fills the air, drowning the President's roars.

Eventually, the torrent subsides and slowly the President eases out. The screen fills with the biggest gaping arse ever seen.

"Squeeze it out!" He calls, as all the cameras are focused on your seriously stretched sphincter. You try, remembering the time you had been filmed showing off a load running out your butt before. You try, but you've never had cum shot so far in.

"Lemme crouch down." You get up on your knees, then your feet. Knees spread, you bounce yourself low on the balls of your feet, shaking yourself. "It's your fault it won't come... you spunked so deep!" You tease.

Well, we have a worthy winner!" The Queen concedes, licking her lips. "Jeanie has all the proficiency required to empty cocks of their loads. She cums fiercely, especially when she feels that rush of hot spunk. You've seen her cope with getting her throat cummed in. She'll happily indulge in kinky play. Nobody will forget filling her with that funnel in her holes. And she'll challenge herself to attempt what would seem impossible, in the name of fucking."

"Jeanie, come and sit on my throne. You are clearly the Princess of Fuck." The President stands and ushers you to his seat.

"As a finale, or I'm sure some people would love a try... our runners-up can kneel before you. Guests? Anyone... there are our other contestants, arranged before our Princess. They are now free for anyone to use. If you haven't had the chance to meet them properly, now's your chance."

A Cheer goes up and soon the 3 others are servicing all cummers. I stand by your shoulder next to the throne. "You're an amazing sexual animal." I look down on you with pride.

You realise I didn't get to orgasm when the President decided to shaft your arse. "I need your cum," you say, "but my holes are so pounded tender." With that, you grasp my balls and pull me closer, your mouth opening.

"Ooh, you good girl," I groan as my cock sinks into your wet mouth, your tongue lavishing attention on my cock head. You look up at me, a vision of loveliness drenched in cum more than ever before, your eyes showing gratitude for my unity with your desires. "I love you."

5080
5080
88 Followers