The Resort - Fathers and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Number 4:

Humans are social creatures, and you and your daughter are no exception. It is likely that you have met at least one couple here during your stay, and they will have similar instructions. Make arrangements to go out with them. Keep the size fairly limited, around two to four father/daughter couples are appropriate. This could be something as simple as a group dinner or watching a movie in one of your rooms. On the other hand, there are many group-appropriate activities at the Resort that you can avail yourself of free of additional charge.

There are several things for you to remember during this event, although most will come naturally to you. You are there as a couple. Use romantic touch and kiss her often. If she is amenable, allow her to sit in your lap. She will likely tease you as well. This is expected. If she flirts with anyone else, including other daughters, it is likely that she wants your attention. This is immature, but unfortunately she may have had this behavior ingrained in her. Discipline her firmly, and publicly. Although typically such a display might cause embarrassment or resentment, in this case, it will serve as a reminder that she is your daughter and lover. She will appreciate this.

After this, there must be a public 'claiming' of your daughter. She has grown apart from you in many ways, and you are restoring connections. This claiming can involve several forms, but what is essential is that you are out among others (which can and should include your group from earlier in this step). There will also be multiple 'mingling' events at the Resort that are expressly for this purpose.

Acceptable public claiming activities include: Leashing and collaring your daughter and taking her for a 'walk' as your pet (see the on-site stores for supplies), stripping her nude (or nearly so) and writing your name or another message on her body, or orgasming and leaving your seed on her body and clothes (do not allow her to clean). In all of these cases, you must be sure to show her off in public. She will understand that she is now fully yours and that you find her desirable, not just as a daughter or a source of sex, but as a partner.

If your daughter has had a traditional upbringing, then she may find the group activity fine but the public claiming to be too much for her. If she does not wish to complete the claiming, then inform her that you will go no further until she does. Discipline will not be necessary. At this stage her natural desire to have her father inside of her will override all previously established moralities.

If possible and desirable, you may proceed immediately to the final step

Number 5:

Although some discussion may be necessary here, at this step you will know what to do. First, discuss having full intercourse with your daughter. You may not use any form of birth control for this process. If you have had a vasectomy and she is aware of it, then do not worry, as this is a part of you that she will accept and the bonding will still take. Similarly, if she has any issues which might prevent fertility, you will not reject her. In either case, do not discuss this unless she brings it up. The more she believes that she could become pregnant, the stronger your bond will become.

Discuss with your daughter where and how she would like to be taken. Be sure to listen to her feedback but also remember that she is looking to you for guidance. You will have the final say where and how the act must be performed. It is likely that you will want to be gentle with her, and in many cases (particularly first experiences) this is wise, but question this urge. Your daughter many require rough or even violent breeding. You know your daughter. Remember the fantasy that she described to you and when in doubt, trust your instinct.

Once you are in a good environment for both of you, proceed to have uninterrupted intercourse with your daughter. Do your best to make this good for her, but do not forget that you are taking pleasure in your little girl's body. You want her and you want this. You will enjoy achieving release inside of her. This is vital to the final bonding process. In addition, she will be desperate to be both taken by you and to receive your seed. Until she does, she will be unsure if she is 'enough' for you. The way to release her from this insecurity is to prove exactly how desirable you find her through physical actions.

Once you have completed this final step and inseminated your daughter, you will find that a new horizon has opened in your relationship. Please explore your new love here at the Resort and when you return home (in safety and privacy). Also please be aware that the Resort offers Advanced Bonding Courses for repeat attendees.

Congratulations and on we here at the Resort thank you for being a good father to your daughter. She is lucky to have you.

THE BOAT

"Fuck, Sam, I'm not going to be able to keep my hands off of you. I feel underdressed."

Sam was wearing the floral sundress, brilliant and yellow, which was kind of a new color for her. She liked it, if only because her new friend had helped her select it. Underneath, instead of underwear, was the very risqué new swimsuit.

"Well, I...actually think that if you want your hands or any other part of yourself to do anything, then you should let them wander, Daddy," Sam said with a seductive little smile. Then she added: "Oh, but you look hot like you are. Stay casual. This is kind of a night for us to present ourselves to you. You can even enjoy looking at Holly and Meghan."

"I have permission to look?"

"Yes. And that's all. Your hands and your cock belong to me," Sam said, and then blushed at her own words. Where on earth had this new confidence come from?

"Does the rest of me belong to you as well?"

"Something like that," Sam said, with a smirk.

Arm in arm, the couple ambled towards the dock in the afternoon sun.

* * *

"Oh my god, Daddy, you're taking so long!"

Alexander couldn't help but smile at his daughter's exasperation. It was so different than the sharp, cruel words that he'd become used to over the last few bad months. This was much more natural brattiness. Meghan was like her father in one way, and that was that she wasn't very patient. Still, he knew how to tease a woman, or at least he thought he did, and part of that was drawing out every part of the experience.

"Perfection takes time," Alexander said, looking at himself one last time.

"You're such a dad," Meghan said, but there was no heat in her words. She smiled, watching Alexander fix his tie in the mirror. It was silly, but she'd always loved watching him get ready to go out. Her mother had called her a little voyeur, once, back when she was twelve. She had to look the word up on the internet, but when she saw it, she had blushed furiously.

As the years went by, her mother's offhand comment had become distressingly accurate. Meghan had become addicted to watching her father. Not always, and not obviously, but there were times when she had found him irresistible. She called herself names, insisted to herself that she would stop, but then he'd roll the shirtsleeves or stretch just so and her heart would go into overdrive. It wasn't fair.

Now, Meghan watched the way her father's muscles moved under the plain white dress shirt. It was mesmerizing. His forearms, pecs, biceps, even his back, all radiated strength, masculinity. Sexuality. She was almost sad to watch him put on the sport jacket over it. In the end, she appreciated the final picture. He would never be completely comfortable in a suit, but that was all right. He turned to look at her, a slight upturn at the corner of his mouth.

"Well. Am I presentable?"

Yes, Meghan thought. God, yes. But she didn't say it. Instead she walked around him, making a show of looking at his buttons, and pretending that he wasn't quite tucked in properly in the back. Any excuse to slide her hands along his backside. Then she walked around to his front and slowly, carefully, moved his tie out of alignment so that she could fix it. When she was done she looked up, smiling at him.

"I suppose that will do," she said.

"You'll always be a bit of a brat, won't you?" Alexander said.

Before Meghan could object, Alexander slid his arm around her lower back and pulled her into him, crushed her into his firm chest. She yielded. She couldn't have struggled against him in any case, but she had no urge to do so. He kissed her harshly and she found her hands on the side of his face as one of his grabbed her buttocks roughly. She gasped into his mouth, but then he was gone from her. She felt alive, on fire, but he was already heading to the door.

"Come on, kitten," Alexander said, with the arrogance of a cat who'd stolen the cream. "We don't want to be late, do we?"

Meghan rolled her eyes. She looked cute tonight. The pigtails were a nice touch, although he would have preferred that she wore something that showed off her body a little bit more. The plain white sundress was lovely, but it was loose and billowy. It was the sort of thing that she might have worn when she was much younger. Despite knowing this, he would never push her to wear something that she was less than comfortable in.

He gave her outfit no more thought as they left together.

* * *

Sam, Gordon, Meghan, and Alexander all arrived at the same time at the marina. They found the boat easily, Holly standing on the prow and waving hello at them. From a distance, in her loose dress, she looked more like an excited teenage girl than a mom.

"She is a cutie," Alexander remarked.

"Indeed she is. And she doesn't look like she's had two kids, either," Gordon agreed. Sam had shared with him what she'd learned at lunch.

Sam and Meghan shared a look that said "guys never change".

"She does look really good in that blue dress though," Sam noted. "I wonder how she stays looking so young. Probably works out a ton."

"It's probably all that daddy-cum she's been drinking for years," Meghan said. When Alexander and Gordon looked at her, shocked, she looked at them innocently, eyelashes fluttering.

Sam laughed.

"Oh my god, Meghan, you're so bad. This place is making you into a monster."

Meghan smirked and both of the older men chuckled. She really did enjoy the effect she could have on men. Then again, it was gratifying, but it wasn't worth causing trouble over. She never wanted her father to think that she was interested in other guys. Well, maybe a little bit, but only if it got him to spank her extra hard. Maybe this place wasn't turning her into a monster at all. Maybe it was just making her aware of what she was, what she needed, and how she could get it. Well, it was making her father aware of her, too, and that could only be good from where she was standing.

Everyone walked up the small gangplank, and it quickly became apparent that both Fredrick and Holly were experienced sailors. Shortly they were pulling smoothly away from the dock under power, and the six of them were settling into the chairs on the bridge, which was open to the sun and late afternoon sky. Like earlier in the day, the girls all fell into conversation like hold friends. Holly made sure to serve everyone drinks, almost with ritualistic elegance, the men first, then the girls. Sam and Megan shared a look that was part envy of how their father's looked at her and part wondering if this was part of how her father "taught" her to behave for company. She wondered if her father would like her to be submissive and well-behaved. She could easily see herself wearing outfits while she performed chores...

Megan was shaken from her daydreaming by being handed a cold glass of lemonade. She smiled and thanked Holly, and soon Fredrick stopped the boat once they were out in the bay. The conversation flowed naturally, which was a wonder to her. She had half expected everything to be completely sexual, but much like the lunch with the girls, they talked about all kinds of things. Fredrick told funny stories about Holly when she was younger. Sam explained some of the inner workings of the indie music scene while Gordon looked on proudly. Alexander told some of the funnier incidents that he had responded to as a firefighter. Meghan knew that he would never tell the truly heroic things that he had done, and brought some of them up, if only briefly. He was humble, but she could tell that he liked how she appreciated his courage. Throughout it all, Megan continued to casually touch her father a great deal, which seemed to generate a degree of frustration for him. Of course, Meghan had been planning on working up her father all along. It had been Sam's idea, but Holly thought it was pretty clever too. Meghan really was impatient to get down to the big reveal, but really, she was covering her nerves. She'd taken her time to make everything just right after her shower, and that even included a little bit of makeup on her body. If her father didn't like the way she looked...no, it didn't do to think like that. She would be fine and tonight would be wonderful.

With any luck, she might not even be a virgin by tomorrow morning.

* * *

There was a small electric grill on the top deck, and soon salmon and beef steaks were both getting seared to perfection next to small foil packets filled with vegetables, seasoning, and butter, all three couples bantering good naturally over the events at the resort and the way things had changed. Soon they were all eating excellent fresh dinners, Meghan being surprised at how hungry she was, yet again. She would certainly gain some weight on this trip, but she didn't feel self-conscious about it as she might have normally. There was a new confidence within her, and she appreciated it.

The sun slowly set and and it was as though the sky itself caught fire. The conversation died as the three couples cuddled closer and watched together. It was not an awkward silence. Although they had not agreed on a specific signal, Holly, Sam, and Meghan exchanged looks on the deck as Fredrick turned on some of of the on-board lighting, and they knew it was time.

The three stood up almost as one, and spun to face their respective fathers. Each one wore something a bit ill-fitting, but only to conceal what they really wanted to show off. Keeping her goal in mind, Meghan undid the small hook at the back of her dress that was the only thing actually holding it up besides the wide straps that she pushed off of her shoulders. The shapeless dress fell away from her, revealing what she was wearing beneath. The expression on her father's face was extremely gratifying. She knew that Sam and Holly were doing the same at that moment, but her eyes were only on her father, just as his were locked on her body.

Meghan had done her hair in pigtails for a reason. Sam and Holly had pointed out that Meghan had enough curves that no-one would mistake her for anything but a young adult woman, but she was slender enough and had a face made for being the "Bad Little Girl" archetype. So why not work with it? Meghan wore a tiny red bikini-top which exposed quite a lot of her small breasts. Hanging off of her hips was a tartan skirt of the type often seen in school uniforms, but much shorter than any regulation would allow. Complimenting these were shiny black leather shoes, and thigh-high socks. A thin gold chain glinted around her midriff. All in all, the outfit exposed much more than it covered, and the whole picture exuded seductive innocence. Alexander remained speechless, although Meghan could clearly see the bulge in his pants.

"Daddy," Meghan said with a feigned pout. "Don't you like my outfit? I picked it just for you."

"God, kitten, I mean...when did you become so fucking sexy?" Alexander was too stunned to say anything but what was on his mind. He wanted her, right then, and if they hadn't been with others he might have pushed her to the floor and done to her what she so-clearly wanted him to do.

"Wow. If you like what you can see I can't wait to show you what's under the skirt," Meghan said with a wink and a giggle as she walked past her reeling father and sat down primly.

Alexander's eyes followed her to her seat, unaware of similar conversations playing out around him. No matter how he looked, he knew that Meghan would keep her legs pressed together, and wouldn't reveal what was underneath her skirt. He could only hold out for so long. He was just a man after all, and how could a man resist a sexy little angel like his daughter?

* * *

The other girls had wowed their fathers as well. Sam's white one-piece was tight enough that her generous curves appeared ready to overflow out of it at any moment, but it was tailored just right, and was comfortable. The little "windows" cut out of it exposed a tremendous amount of cleavage, under-boob, hip, back, and almost her nipples (which were practically visible under the thin, flexible fabric anyway). Sam blushed in the intensity of her father's gaze, and when he gestured to her, any pretense of teasing dropped away. She was his little girl, so she wanted to please him. She came over and sat in his lap. Soon her father's hand had found Sam's large breast and was kneading it through the fabric, making her moan lewdly.

Holly, for her part, looked like a model on the cover of a magazine in her swimsuit with its shiny golden rings. She was engaging in poses, some silly, some absurd, and some simply extremely provocative. Soon, both Holly and Meghan too had gravitated to her respective father's laps. The only sounds were moans and whimpers of the girls, and the soft lapping of the waves. Fredrick broke the silence, and spawned the next phase of the evening.

"Go on," the older man said to Holly, "Show these little girls what a good little cocksucker you are."

Sam blushed, thinking about the intensity of all the men's gazes on Holly, and wondered what it would feel like to be that desired. Meghan reached out and held her hand, which startled both of them. Somewhere inside, she could feel her own concept of what it meant to be "pure" or "good" slipping away. Behind this illusion, she could see the outline of her how desires taking shape and it scared her.

Holly got off of her father's lap and on her knees. The boat was oddly quiet, only the lapping of the waves and the distant cry of birds breaking the silence. She bit her lip, and then, as if suddenly remembering the proper way to do something, she untied her top, allowing it to fall down, exposing her breasts. They were full, if smaller than Sam's, and sagged a bit naturally. Meghan shot her father a look as she caught him looking. To her surprise he looked back at her, and his knowing smile both irritated and aroused her. With a bit of shame she looked back at the scene playing itself out.

Holly took her father's cock in her mouth in one smooth, well-practiced movement. With one hand she worked the base of the shaft up and down while with the other, she massaged his balls gently. Fredrick groaned as his daughter took him deeper and deeper into her mouth and then into her throat. Her slight gagging and wet noises filled the air and seemed to charge it with an energy that made the air thicken around Meghan, and it was difficult for her to focus.

As Holly accelerated, it became clear that that she loved giving head almost as much as her father loved receiving it. Her agile hand snaked into her own panties and she began to thrust a finger inside of herself, moaning over her father's cock.

"I can do better than her, Daddy," Sam said, releasing her friend's hand.

"Oh really," Gordon replied through a wry smile. His daughter nodded eagerly, and then gasped as he squeezed his daughter's breasts through the thin material of the one-piece.