The Restaurant Quickie

Story Info
A couple decide to take advantage of the restaurant bathroom.
1.8k words
4.38
12k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CGunn
CGunn
2 Followers

The food was simply fantastic, cooked to perfection, she had never had a steak like that before. With each bite she took, it left her desperate for more. With every morsel inserted into her mouth; a literal orgasm occurred among her tastebuds. She just couldn't get enough.

However, the orgasm inducing steak, was nothing compared to what was on the menu for dessert.

As she stared across the table at her broad shouldered, thick armed, handsome partner, she bit her lower lip. Looking at him scantly across the table, she straightened out her leg and stroked her foot up his inner thigh, beginning at his knee, she applied the right amount of pressure to get his attention and moved it up towards his groin.

The motion caused him to look up from his meal and meet her sparkling brown eyes. His face matched hers with a look saying he knew exactly what she wanted, and he was going to satisfy her every need.

Getting up from the table, she walked away to the bathroom. Making sure she took small strides and motioning her hips in a way that would bring attention to her ass as it swung from side to side like a model going down the catwalk, she knew he would be staring at her and imagining what he was going to do her when they were alone.

Entering the bathroom, she looked around to see if anyone was occupying any of the stalls. Satisfied with herself that nobody was there, she waited with heated anticipation for him to arrive, feeling herself become increasingly more hot and bothered as she imagined what was about to happen to her.

As soon as he entered the bathroom she pounced. Grabbing him by his pale blue tie she pulled him into a firm embrace and kissed him hard on the lips, pushing her tongue deep inside his mouth and pressing her body up against his.

Feeling his thick arms wrap around her in response, he matched her kiss with urgent passion. Running her hands across his broad shoulders and along his back, she pushed herself up against him and maneuvered him towards one of the unoccupied stalls. Crashing through the door and slamming it closed behind them, they never unlocked themselves from one another.

He must have been finding this just as exciting as she did as she could already feel him beginning to get hard. Without interrupting their heavy make out session, she raised her knee up so she could rub it against his inner thigh and encourage his cock to grow faster, she ran her hands up his chest, into his jacket and up towards his shoulders. Pushing his jacket off, he allowed it to fall from him and onto the stall floor.

Working her hands back down his chest, she stopped stroking his cock with her leg and took a step back, breaking off their heated kiss. Moving her hands down to his belt, she hastily removed it, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled both his underwear and pants down in one swift motion, revealing his big, hard cock.

Pushing him down so he was sitting on the toilet. She took a moment to marvel at how hard his cock was and how it was about to fill her up.

He had locked eyes with her again, the look on his face told her he wanted to be inside her right now. He was going to have to wait though, she wanted to have some fun first.

"Grip your cock with your hand and stroke it." She commanded.

Without hesitating, he wrapped his hand around his cock and moved it in a downward motion, pulling his foreskin back and revealing the bulging head of his cock. Moving his hand back up, it disappeared almost as soon as it appeared.

She watched as he sat there, moving his hand up and down, jerking himself off in front of her. The sight of him moving his hand, pleasuring himself was intoxicating, it turned her on so much she could feel her own juices starting to soak through her thong.

She continued to give him instructions on how to jerk off. Telling him to speed up one second and to slow down the next. At one point she told him to pull his hand down on his cock as far as it would go and hold himself there while she stared at the tip and watched pre cum leak out.

The whole experience was turning her on like never before, she could feel the burning desire between her legs growing to an unbearable level. Her pussy was begging to be fucked but staring at the pre cum made her hesitate for moment.

A wave of desire to lick the pre cum and push her head down on his cock until it hit the back of her throat suddenly took hold. When she first came into the bathroom, she had no desire to suck and gag on his cock, although she did enjoy sucking cock and being face fucked, her intention tonight was to fuck him like a sex toy.

Now, in the moment, seeing the head of his cock begin to shine with pre cum, she couldn't help but want it. Getting down on her knees, her face now level with his cock, she slowly pushed out her tongue and ran it across the tip of his cock. She could hear him silently moan in pleasure at what she was doing, the feel of his hand running across the back of her head, he obviously had intentions of pushing her down on his cock.

She didn't want to run the risk of him blowing his load in her mouth and not getting the good hard fucking she had been imagining all the way through dinner. So she quickly drove her head down on his cock, taking him completely in her mouth, allowing herself the excitement of his thick, round head, hitting the back of her throat. Taking a tight hold of his cock with her soft lips, she slowly slid him out of her mouth.

Getting off her knees, she straightened herself up and raised her short, scantly skirt above her waist. Reaching between her legs, she shifted her now soaking wet thong to one side and straddled herself across him.

Gripping his cock with her hand, she lined the tip of it with her pussy. Moving her hand up and down, she jerked him off nice and slow, mere millimeters from her entrance. The action turned both of them on as she could hear his breathing starting to become heavier and deeper and the juices from her pussy starting to flow out of her and covering both her hand and his cock.

Coming to a point where neither party could stand the teasing anymore, she let go of her now soaked hand and slowly impaled herself on him. Feeling herself become fuller and fuller with his hard cock, she let out a soft moan of pleasure.

Taking a moment to enjoy the feeling of him deep inside her, she looked into his engaging blue eyes and lightly pressed her wet fingers on his lips. Opening his mouth slightly, she pushed her fingers inside as he began to suck on them and taste her.

She allowed him to clean her juices off her fingers before she gripped his shoulders for leverage with both hands and lifted herself slowly off his cock. Enjoying the pleasure she experienced as every inch of him moved inside her, when she reached the moment where he would exit her body, she pushed herself back down hard, taking all of him inside her and feeling herself being stretched out.

Building up more and more rhythm, moving faster and faster, she rode herself up and down on his cock.

Hearing his breathing become heavier as each second went by. Feeling his hands move up and down her body, she grew more and more excited as his cock became grew stiffer while inside her. Feeling him grow heightened her overall pleasure, she knew he would be soaked with her juices by the time they were done.

Feeling him continuing to grow harder, combined with the thought that anyone could suddenly walk in and hear them, they were definitely not being quiet nor where they trying to be, brought on a new type of sexual pleasure and she could feel her own orgasm beginning to grow faster than normal as her pussy started to grip his cock.

She could tell the entire experience was making him more excited than usual as well, as he was motioning his hips in a way that would allow him to get deeper inside her soaked pussy. She could tell if he kept this up, he would blast a huge load of cum inside her.

The idea of suddenly being filled with his warm cum put her over the edge as her whole body started to shake and rock with pleasure. Leaning forward into him, she bit him hard on the shoulder to muffle the noise that was escaping her mouth as she bounced up and down on him fast and hard, bringing her own orgasm to a new height as her pussy contracted involuntary around his cock and juices flowed out of her like a river.

Biting him suddenly had the desired effect she hoped for as she felt him suddenly stiffen up, and cum started to flood into pussy, she could feel it shoot deep inside her. One wave of cum after the other was coating the walls of her pussy and she was loving every bit of it as they held one another tightly and rode out their orgasms together.

Sitting there, as one, they came down from their orgasm together. The two of them looked deep into each others' eyes, smiling, their faces showing the obvious pleasure they both got by fucking in a public restroom.

Sliding herself off his now pussy gizz and cum soaked cock, she straightened her thong and pulled down her skirt as he pulled up his pants and fixed up his belt.

Grabbing his jacket off the floor, they walked out of the bathroom together, scanning their heads from side to side to see if anyone noticed them leaving. Not that they really cared if they had gotten caught.

They made their way back to their table and sat down. She could feel his cum shift inside her with every step she took towards the table and now that they were sitting down, she knew it wouldn't be long until it started leaking out of her. He, no doubt, was trying to adjust himself so nobody would see his still hard cock that looked as though it was ready to go for round two.

Looking at one another, still smiling at what will clearly be a recurring act, they knew they would be fucking again soon enough. For their adventure to the restaurant bathroom was nothing more than a warmup.

But first, it was time for dessert, so they placed an order for some delicious, hopefully orgasmic, cheesecake.

CGunn
CGunn
2 Followers