The Retired Couple

Story Info
An elderly couple take a young man home for their pleasure.
875 words
4.16
10.3k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bumped into Viv and Ron one evening when I went along to our local social club. It was pretty crowded and I asked if I could sit at their table.

We got chatting and they said they were both retired and been married for 40 years, so I assumed they were in their sixties.

What quite surprised me was that Viv had a low cut dress on that really exposed her tits and I was finding myself looking at them all the time. Both Ron and Viv realised what I was doing and Ron said, 'you like looking at Viv's tit don't you.'

I felt myself blushing and apologised and Viv said, 'don't worry I love men looking at them.'

After a short while Ron asked if I would like to go home with them and I'd be able to look at and feel her tits. Of course, I agreed.

When we got there Ron disappeared upstairs saying he was going to get changed. Viv sat down and unzipped her dress, and took her bra off. I sat astride her. I loved the look of her large tits, her nipples were already enlarged. She took my hands and put them on them and I played with them. She told me to pinch her nipples, I loved how hard they were. I felt her undo my trousers and her hand playing with the tip of my hardening cock. She was moaning and telling me to be rougher with them. I carried on playing with her and then the door opened and Ron came in.

I always thought I was straight but when I saw Ron walk in I felt an extra twinge in my cock and balls. He was wearing suspenders, seamed stockings and high heel shoes. But it was his very erect cock sticking out in front of him that I really noticed.

I asked Viv if she wanted more and she replied, 'after you've made Ron cum, I love watching him cum.'

I was taken aback at that but I loved the look of his hard cock. I reached over to him and took in my hand. It was so hard and felt great and I started slowly rubbing it. Ron was moaning with pleasure as Viv took her dress off and revealed her suspenders and stockings.

She told me that Ron loved to have his cock sucked. I was very unsure but lowered my mouth and opened it and took it in. My first reaction was that it was lovely and I clamped my lips round it and moved them up and down on his cock.

Viv was now beside me and rubbing my cock and squeezing my balls.

'Let him cum in your mouth and don't swallow it,' she said.

I was so aroused and so was he that I just wanted his cum in my mouth. When it happened I was surprised that it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.

Viv sat on the sofa with her legs apart and said, 'smear his cum over my cunt with your mouth, lick my clit and make me cum.'

I put my mouth against her cunt and opened my mouth and Ron's cum ran out over his wife's cunt. I used my tongue and lips to smear it over her. I found her clit and licked and sucked it. She put her hands behind my head and pulled me tight against her and was soon having a very deep climax.

I was now desperate to cum and told them.

Viv said, 'we need to dress you first.'

Ron passed her some underwear and between them they put suspenders and fishnet stockings on me. My cock was very erect and I wanted them to wank me. Then I slipped on some very high heels and Viv told me to parade up and own in front of them.

My cock was very hard and Viv said, 'you've made both of us cum now you need to make yourself cum. Stand in front of us wank. Look at me, wank and cum.'

'I can't, I'm embarrassed,' I said.

'I want you to look at me and wank but don't cum too quick, imagine what you want to do to me. Show me how much you want to fuck me,' she said.

I was desperate to cum and although embarrassed by both of them looking at me it also turned me on. Ron was hard again and playing with himself. I told Viv I needed to cum. She told me to stop as Ron was going to fuck her. He slid deep and easily inside her. She told me to sit beside her so she could watch me wanking and told me to cum on her as she cum. It didn't take her long and at last I could cum and spurted over her tits and face.

We sat and recovered and I asked if I could see them again.

Viv said, 'probably, we'll talk about it and let you know.'

I asked, 'will I be allowed to fuck you?'

'Ron and I will talk about it,' she replied.

I got dressed and went home with my ladies underwear under my clothes.