The Retired Couple and Friend John

Story Info
The retired couple introduce me to their friend John.
900 words
4.04
9.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers

I didn't have to wait long to hear from Viv and Ron. It was a rather long detailed email.

It read

We have spoken at length and decided as follows:

You will address us as mummy and daddy.

When you visit us you will always wear the ladies underwear we have given you.

You will not wank without our permission. Where you will wait until you visit us when we will be able to watch you and encourage you.

You will be allowed to fuck mummy on the understanding that you will suck daddy off.

We can contact you at anytime and tell you to join us. We may be alone or have others with us.

I was delighted to receive this and immediately messaged them to say I agree and thanked them.

A couple of days later I had a message from them that asked me to visit them on Monday at around 2pm. Their friend John will also be there. They like John as he can easily cum more than once.

I got there on time wearing my underwear beneath a long coat. I carried my high heel shoes. Ron opened the door and as usual was wearing his ladies underwear. He was also erect. I went in and took my coat off and put my high heels on.

He said that mummy was upstairs with John. As I followed him I could hear Viv moaning with pleasure.

As I walked into bedroom Viv was facing me and riding up and down on John's cock. She was holding a vibrator against her clit as he fucked her.

She saw me and said, 'pinch my nipples hard'.

I did as she said and felt them getting harder. She was wearing a lot of lipstick and her mouth was open as she gasped with pleasure. Suddenly she shouted as she climaxed, holding the vibrator tight against her. John then shot his cum inside her.

She told me to lie on my back and she squatted over my face. I opened my mouth and let John's cum trickle out of her cunt into my mouth. At the same time I felt someone's mouth round my cock.

Viv told Ron to get us ready. John and I looked at each other puzzled. Ron made us lie down on our backs and with our cock and balls together. He then tied our balls together. I loved the feel as the cord tightened around my balls and then round John's pulling us together. Then another cord round the base of our cocks and another just under the head of our cocks. I don't know about John but I loved the feel of it. 

Then with us both lying on our backs Ron put pegs on our nipples. At first they hurt but I soon got to love the pain. Then Viv picked up her vibrator and started rubbing up and down both our cocks. It was wonderful and I loved the feel of John's hard cock against mine.

Viv bent down and started licking our cocks and almost got both of them in her mouth. But then she straddled us and holding her cunt open slowly eased both our cocks into her cunt. It was so tight as she eased herself up and down on our cocks. I loved the feel of John's cock rubbing against mine.

Ron was playing with his wife's nipples. I'm not sure who climaxed first I just knew we all loved it.

John then left and Viv said, 'right now you can watch daddy fuck me. Stand in front of me and look at me as you wank but do not cum until I have and then cum on my tits and face'.

She lay on her back with her legs apart and Ron slid inside her and started fucking her. She held a vibrator against her clit. Immediately I could see the look of pleasure on her face.

I stood in front of her and stared at her as I wanked myself. She was looking at me wanking all the time. Her mouth was open and she was groaning with pleasure. I had to keep stopping as I was going to cum.

I saw her cum and spurted spunk all over her face. Her mouth was open and she took some in. Some was on her lips and she licked them clean. Seconds later Ron cum in her cunt.

She said, 'cream pie me'.

I got between her legs and licked Ron's cum out of her. He wiped my cum off her face and she licked his fingers clean.

We sat and recovered and Viv said, 'you've met John, one of Ron's friends and I'd like you to meet one of my friends. Her name is Monica and about my age. Her husband is unwell and unable to give her what she wants. She tells me she's even started masturbating and I've given her a vibrator. She came round to ours and we had a threesome but she said she had a better cum with the vibrator than when Ron fucked her. Ron would rather be sucked off these days. I reckon we could gave a great threesome and Ron can watch'.

I said, 'great let's do it, let me know when'.

I dressed and went home knowing I would hear from her in a couple of days.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers