The Return of Cougaress Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once you're limp and unresisting, Betty returns to the web above you then lowers herself so that she's resting directly on top of you. Her skin isn't hard chitin like you'd thought, it feels like warm, supple leather sliding against your nakedness. As her weight settles onto your back you sag down into the surrounding webbing but you can still breathe easily, so clearly she's also supporting herself with her legs in the web. But she's pressing you onto the strands below hard enough that you'd have trouble wriggling away from her even if you could.

Something slimy starts jostling your crotch and you have to assume it's her ovipositor. It's softer than her leathery hide, and much moister and bumpier. It's also a part over which she can exert fine motor control, because it's definitely tactilely examining your pussy lips and folds in great detail.

You discover that the sedative Betty has administered has side effects, or maybe they're deliberate effects for all you know. First off, your private parts feel quite swollen and sensitive. Second, while you should be angry or terrified or both about what's happening, instead you feel complacent and accepting.

Third, you're physically aroused. In fact, you're starting to lubricate like mad.

The ovipositor continues to investigate your lady bits, softly mashing and rubbing at them in a way that gets you even wetter and hotter. Again this is possibly deliberate, because when the blunt end of her organ starts pressing at your entrance you don't tense up or try to avoid it. You sigh deeply and go with it.

The ovipostitor is big. It's very, very big. You gasp and grunt as the fleshy tube slowly, inexorably works its way inside you, moving like it's a thick giant worm writhing and squeezing it's way into your cunt. This takes time, and in the meantime the shaft of Betty's organ keeps wriggling around and grinding its knobs into your pussy lips (for the part that's not inside you yet) and vaginal walls (for the part that is) in a firm but sensual way. At one point you reach a small climax from this and shudder, causing the web and Betty's heavy form to shake a little.

Eventually your pussy is totally stuffed with ovipositor, though there's definitely still more outside. You'd swear your belly is bulging out from the bulk. Despite having reached as far as it can, the organ continues to writhe and corkscrew around your insides. You pant and moan under the continuing onslaught of pleasure. After a while you reach a second, more powerful orgasm. A third climax follows, almost on the footsteps of the second.

"Specimen: ready."

You don't have long to wonder what Betty means by this. You hear a dull sludgy sort of sound, then a few seconds later you feel it, nudging at your pussy lips; the tip of the first egg emitted from Betty's womb, coming down the ovipositor on it's way toyour womb.

You groan again as the bulge flattens your labia, then spreads them wide. The egg slowly slides into you, giving you an excellent chance to evaluate it's tactile nature. It's almost round, just a little tapered at both ends. It's not hard like a hen's egg but rubbery, firmer (and wider) than the ovipositor. It feels just a bit warmer than your own body temperature.

Once the egg has passed half-way through the entrance your womanhood seems to suddenly decide to help with the process. The ovoid sinks deeper rapidly at this point, your snatch swallowing it down eagerly. As soon as that egg is well-embedded inside you a new egg presses for entrance and the process is repeated a second time. Then a third.

When the fourth egg starts nudging its way through your well-stretched opening you reach orgasm, this one the strongest climax yet. You wail and tremble, and despite their weakness your limbs tense and strain against the web. None of this has any effect on the ovipositor or your impregnation, which continues at the same steady rate.

"You are clearly a most excellent specimen," Betty murmurs. "You receive my fertilized ova most elegantly."

"How the fuck are they fertilized already?" you moan. "Don't you need a mate for that?"

"Usage of what you call artificial insemination," she explains, though without any sort of pause in her egg-laying. "Interstellar travel costly: reasonable to bring preserved spermatozoa rather than intact male."

You get an increasing sense of fullness as more eggs are pumped into your body one at a time. Now your belly really is bulging, rounding out under the pressure of the alien spheres being forced inside you. The pressure doesn't hurt however, just the opposite. You reach orgasm yet again.

The transfer of eggs from alien spider-mommy to human surrogate-mommy is repeated a total of twelve times before Betty finally stops. Your drugged mind finds it vaguely amusing that you've got a dozen eggs inside you, same as an egg carton from the supermarket. The ovipositor had already started withdrawing as the last few were being placed, there was no longer room for both it and the eggs. Now it pulls out completely, but before your slack cunt can allow any of her precious embryos to escape you feel one of Betty's legs arrive bearing webbing. Your overstretched pussy is quickly but carefully glued shut.

"It's over," you think blearily. "Now maybe the bitch will leave me alone and I can escape."

But you're wrong. The ovipositor returns, but not to your womanhood. This time it starts to rub and nuzzle the cleft between your bottom cheeks. "No, no, wrong hole," you moan weakly.

"Anus: less perfect environment for embryo maturation compared to vagina," Betty says. "But still adequate."

There's nothing you can do to stop it. The ovipositor massages and prods at your asshole the same way it did with your pussy, lubricating and stimulating your backdoor until it just plain gives up resisting and unlocks like... well, like a back door. Even then Betty doesn't just shove it in but continues her slow seduction of your ass, kneading and probing and caressing to the point that when her organ finally slithers inside you there's no pain at all.

Certain of your past partners convinced you to try anal sex with them. While you didn't find the act exceptionally distressing, you can't say you enjoyed it, either. Basically it was kind of uncomfortable, didn't feel sexy, and didn't do anything for you. You'd heard about women reaching orgasm while taking it up the ass, but from your own experiences you considered those stories far-fetched at best and most likely nothing but male fantasy.

Whether she means to or not, Betty changes your mind about this. Maybe it's just the drug she injected but the writhing of the bump-covered ovipositor in your rear feels extremely pleasurable to you, much better than a man's cock ever did. Also it keeps pressing through your insides against the eggs sitting in your vagina causing those to jostle and shift, a sensation a lot like those titanium ben-wa balls you were given by Mrs. Marvelous to help do your Kegels after you had Ryan, except even more intense.

You feel the ovipositor bulge with the first egg Betty intends to implant in your rear end. The slightly-elastic ball starts forcing it's way through your anal sphincter, and while by all rights this ought to be a painful experience, you're so turned on by this point that you plunge into climax instead. And not just a little one, it's the loud, showy sort of orgasm.

After that you can't even try to deny to yourself that you'retotally enjoying your helpless sodomization while trapped in a giant web, or that being anally bred by an extraterrestrial spider-chick is one of the hottest sexual experiences you've ever had. The way your plump rear cheeks are kept unceremoniously forced wide apart by her thick, pulsing ovipositor while your butthole slurps down a conga line of alien ova even more eagerly than your pussy did drives you into a wild rapture. You just keep cumming and moaning and cumming and shrieking and cumming some more, as egg after rubbery egg is pumped into your helpless, quivering rear end by the ruthless arachno-lover whose heavy body crouches atop yours.

You lose count this time, though you're sure Betty puts a lot more than a dozen eggs into your back passage before she's finished. There's more room in your bowels than in your womb, after all.

You're sweaty, drained and panting when Betty finally pulls the last section of her ovipositor out of your ass and seals that hole shut as well with her webbing. Your belly is really bulging now, you feel like a stuffed Thanksgiving turkey. You're definitely going to need to recover your strength a little before you try your escape.

"Assessment. Specimen: excellent," the alien says, climbing off you at long last. "Host not only survives implantation of fertilized eggs without rupturing, but has accepted number of embryos sufficient for offspring produced to begin next phase of planetary conquest."

You want to make a heroic statement of defiance along the lines of, "My defeat will not keep my comrades from stopping your evil plans, invader," but all that comes out of your mouth is a groan.

Betty moves to the web in front of you and examines the places where you'd been clawing at the web. "Current Embryo Host possesses limited ability to sever webbing. Possibility: Embryo Host can free herself in time. Solution: Embryo Host will be rendered unconscious."

The alien moves to storage bundle from which she'd retrieved the injection device she'd used on you before. Now she brings out another, similar device.

"Suggestion: feel grateful," Betty says, holding up the injector. "You will not regain consciousness after this, therefore you will not experience hatched larvae consuming your internal organs."

Even as she finishes speaking a dark shape hurtles into view from the rafters, striking Betty hard. As alien and her assailant fall off the web to the floor you see that the new drop-in is human. He lands atop Betty, at the same time trying strenuously to bend one of her forelegs in a way it obviously doesn't want to go.

The ensuing fight is difficult for you to follow. The combatants keep crashing around and throwing each other out of your limited view, also the human half of the battle is garbed in a dull black outfit which is almost the same hue as the alien. Same color as the alien's outsides, you should say, because in that first surprise attack one of Betty's manipulating arms is ripped out of its socket by her foe, which demonstrates that Egioneelan blood(?) is neon yellow.

Despite your weariness, you take the opportunity provided by the battle to go back to sawing at your bonds trying to escape. By the time it's over you even have your right hand mostly free.

The black-clad human stands up unsteadily from where his defeated enemy rests. Considering all the dents in her head and torso and the amount of yellow blood spattered around this particular alien is not going to be doing any more anal probing of helpless victims, or much of anything else for that matter. But when the other guy starts moving you can see he isn't unscathed. There are bloody rents in his costume at many points, he's limping, and the way he's guarding his side with one arm as he walks tells you he's got several broken ribs at the very least.

You recognize him, or at least what he's wearing. It's the same guy who "saved" you from Thermo. The Watchman, or so you've been assuming. The costume is a little baggy so you can't really tell if he's thick or thin or what, but he's about your height. He comes close enough to inspect your bonds, but the cowl he wears prevents you from seeing his face.

"Thank you," you creak, voice still rough from all the orgasmic screaming you've been doing.

He doesn't reply. Apparently having decided you're capable of freeing yourself, he turns and starts to limp rapidly back the direction he appeared from.

"Hey! Wait! Who are you, really?" you rasp. "And why are you following me?"

He doesn't slow down and doesn't respond. Sighing tiredly you go back to stripping away the last strands of web restraining your right hand so you can move on to cutting the rest of yourself loose. By the time you manage to get completely free of Betty's web your rescuer is long gone.

Betty left your costume shredded beyond repair. You grab a tarp off one of the stored canoes to wrap around yourself, and stagger out into the night.

END OF EPISODE SIX

12