The Return of Janice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, they haven't told anyone yet, but they're getting divorced."

Carm blinked, looked at the stage, then back to me.

"Wow. I mean, really." She bumped me with her butt. "Well done, old man." I glanced at the stage and saw Jan looking our way just as Carm leaned in, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. I waved. Carm looked over as Jan pointed to the side door and started making her way through the crowd.

"I guess I need to mingle."

"Looks like it. See ya around, mister."

Instead of pushing through the crowd to the side door, I went out the front, down the hall and around. Janice was just coming out.

She grabbed my arms; not angry but desperate for answers. "Did you know she'd be here?"

"Of course not. I would have told you."

"She wasn't on the guest list. I would have recognized that name"

"Meryl and Mitch plus one, maybe?"

"Maybe."

"What should we do?"

"We can't do anything, Lover. She's a paying guest. Or a guest of a paying guest. And a Texan." Jan kissed me on the lips. "We give her the respect due to any Lady of the South."

We walked back in together and Janice was immediately surrounded by people wanting her attention. I leaned close to her ear. "Men's room. Back soon."

Between the line and the cheese fondue, it took longer than I expected. When I walked back into the ballroom, I saw Daniel surrounded by well-wishers, but no sign of Jan. I picked up a drink off a tray and wandered around the room, trying to look like I belonged there.

I decided to step into a dark corner for a moment of solitude, and that's when I saw them.

In the shadows behind the bandstand, Jan and Carm were in an animated discussion. Carm was making small cup shapes with her hands and Jan waved her arm to include the whole room.

"She's a beautiful woman, Mustang."

How Caleb snuck up on me, I'll never know, but he suddenly towered behind me, also watching the women.

Carm said something, gesturing by jabbing her index finger up, then pantomiming what could only be a blow job. Jan's eyebrows shot up and her hand went to her throat. Even without hearing her, I could tell she said, "Nooo." Carm nodded, said something else. Jan laughed, then took Carm's hand and kissed her fingers before bowing, comically obseqious.

"I suppose we shouldn't be watching."

"Darn rude, if you ask me."

As we kept watching, Carm said something with a smile and a shrug. She quickly looked around. Jan glanced around as well.

Caleb's chuckle was an echoing rumble. "They looked like a couple of druggies scoring a hit behind the tack shed."

Carm quickly reached under the front of her dress.

"Well, I'll be."

She brought her hand up, extending two fingers. Jan's eyes lit up as she stuck out her tongue. Carm put her fingers into Jan's mouth, which closed with a satisfied yummy-look in Jan's eyes.

"I didn't know that lady of yours was so open minded. Did you, Mustang?"

I could only nod, mesmerized.

Carm gestured to Jan's chest. Jan covered her breasts and put on her best modesty face. Carm laughed, nodding as she said more.

Again, they both looked around, suspiciously. Jan reached under her own dress. I wasn't surprised when she took a little longer since she was wearing panty hose and bikini briefs.

When her hand emerged with the same two fingers extended, Carm leaned forward, obviously anticipating the same treatment. Instead, Jan used her other hand to flip down the wedge-shaped cups of her dress, exposing her perfect nipples. She rubbed her fingers on the deep pink buds, then waited for Carm to respond.

Caleb's whisper filled my ear, "And there she is. Quite the lady, Mustang."

Carm being Carm, it was only seconds before her hands were at Jan's waist and her face was at Jan's tits, licking and sucking without embarrassment or shame.

Jan's head dropped back as her mouth tightened in silence.

"And her friend is something special as well."

"She is that."

I felt Caleb's head turn to look at me, but he said nothing.

Carm stood up, licking her lips, commenting casually as she repositioned the cups at Jan's boobs.

Jan said more, then pointed toward the ceiling. Carm lit up in the way she does when sex is on the agenda. They hugged, then kissed. Jan tapped her thin gold wrist watch, and Carm nodded before discreetly blending into the crowd.

We watched Jan a minute more before Caleb's hand covered my shoulder. "I think I need to see a man about a horse." He stepped out the side door.

Jan slid further back into the shadows to adjust her dress and pat her hair. As she stepped into the light and I was walking toward her, a tall man in a ski mask ran from the other end, behind the stage, grabbing Jan around the neck and holding a gun to her head.

On stage, another masked man waved a gun and held the microphone as all the security doors slammed shut. I quickly scanned the room and spotted Daniel standing at the far side, not exactly scared, but not looking like he had any intention of helping.

"Listen up, all you rich bitches and bastards. As of right now, WE are the charity. This lady," he waved the gun toward his partner holding a panicked Jan, "is our insurance. I want you to bring all your money, your wallets and phones and jewelry right down here and put it in this hand dandy pot. When it's full, we'll let her go and we'll leave. No one gets hurt. If it takes too long to get full," he cocked the pistol, "we start shooting."

I noticed Daniel smile. What the fuck?

The gunman continued, "Any questions? No? Good!"

"I have a question."

I followed the voice to find Carm, walking calmy to just in front of the cauldron. I suddenly remembered what an adrenalin junkie she was. The rush sets off her lust in a way that demands satisfaction. Now she was facing down a gunman, her hands at her sides, her chest heaving, her nipples quite evident. She glanced over at me, nodded toward Jan and winked. I had no idea what she was doing. It was like the museum security guard all over again.

"Shut up. I don't want questions."

"Yeah but, here it is. Are you fucking crazy?" I saw her gathering fistfuls of her dress right at her hips.

Holy fuck. It WAS like the museum guard.

"Hey! Idiots!" She shouted and both gunmen looked at her. "This is Texas!"

She pulled up her dress, exposing that wonderful landing strip. The gunmen were dumbstruck. I jumped at the one holding Janice, slamming his gun arm up while dragging Jan down, free from the arm around her neck. As soon as her butt hit the floor, Jan leaned back and thew a punch into the gunman's groin. With a shout, he doubled over and the gun went off, firing wildly into the ceiling.

Suddenly all I could hear was the CLACK CLACK CLACK of guns being cocked. From shoulder holsters and waistbands, from gold-sequined clutch bags and garter belts; dozens of guns, all pointed at the two men, now completely exposed and raising their hands.

Jan collapsed into my arms. I leaned across her in the hope of protecting her from stray gunfire or debris. When, instead, the gunmen surrendered to the crowd, I held her close, stroking her hair and cooing her name.

One of the side doors opened with a creaking of metal and Caleb charged in, looking around in unfamiliar confusion.

Daniel was nowhere to be seen.

Carm ran over, crouching next to us. "Is she ok?" Again, I couldn't help but notice Carm's hard nipples pressing through her dress. "Are you ok, Janice?"

Janice looked up, the terror draining from her face, replaced by relief and affection as she looked at the two of us. "Call me Jan." She cupped Carm's face with one hand. "You saved my life. Kiss me, wonderful woman." And they did. Then Jan looked up at me, shaking her head. "I cannot believe you did that. You stupid, heroic man." She pulled me in for a deep kiss. "You are SO getting laid tonight."

"Me, too?" Carm's enthusiasm was showing.

"You, too. Now, get me upstairs."

I suddenly had the feeling that a high-rise building had been constructed behind me.

"Ms. Janice, are you well, darlin'? I got locked out. What happened?"

"I'm fine, Caleb. The hotel police will fill you in on everything. These two special people are going to look after me. We'll talk more tomorrow."

On the way out, we tracked down the night manager, whom Janice called "Samuel," to let him know Roxanne and Caleb were to have complete access, and we would be giving a full statement to the police in the morning. He said he would take care of everything and kept apologizing on behalf of the hotel, as if it was their fault two crazies got greedy. He let us use the service corridor and employee elevator to avoid the crowd. It only took minutes before we were all in our room.

Janice dropped onto the bed, arms outstretched and legs dangling. As Carm stepped into the bathroom, I removed Jan's shoes, then reached under the dress to pull down her panty hose and bikini briefs.

I heard the water running in the tub. Carm walked out and said to Jan, "I thought you might want a hot bath."

"Oh God, Lover, you were so right. This one's a keeper." She flopped onto her stomach. "Unzip me." Carm took two quick steps toward the bed, then stopped when she realized I had started to lean toward Jan. We stared at each other, awkwardly.

Jan sighed with exasperation. "Well, one of you get me naked!"

I sat back and let Carmella unhook the neck, then lower the zipper. I noticed she did it very slowly, her breath getting heavier as more of Jan's bare back was unveiled. When the zipper stopped at the top of Jan's ass crack, Carm let her fingers continued down, inside the dress, caressing Janice's amazing butt.

Jan's hips rolled side to side as she moaned softly. "More of that, later. Help me up, Lover."

I gently rolled Jan onto her back, then slipped an arm behind her shoulders, helping her to stand. I held her hand, making sure the blood had time to get back to her brain. She gave the bodice of her dress a single tug, and the whole thing fell off.

Carm gasped without thinking. "Wow."

Jan stood naked before two awestruck worshipers, ready to do her every bidding.

She farted. Then giggled. "Excuse me. Stress."

Carm was suddenly focused on Jan's chest. Her fingers drifted to the bruise under Jan's tit. She looked up, concerned. "Did Daniel hit you?"

Jan smiled and shook her head. She tilted her look toward me. "This jerk decided to go all Junior High School on me and gave me a hickey."

Carm seemed impressed. "Naughty boy."

Jan smirked. "It was kinda cute, actually."

I put an arm around her waist. "I'll help you to the tub."

"I'll get the drinks."

As we walked slowly to the bathroom, Jan turned her head back toward Carm. "Bourbon if they have it. Whiskey if they don't." Carm started rummaging through the mini-bar.

Janice looked at the tub. "And bubbles! Carm, you're an angel!" We heard ice clinking in reply. Jan put her hand on my shoulder, steadying herself as she stepped into the tub. "Ooo. Hot." I held her hand as she lowered herself into the water. "Hothothothotcunthotcunt ... ahh"

She relaxed back against the porcelain as Carm walked in with a glass of amber liquid over ice. Jan smiled up at her as she took the glass, "An angel."

"They only have Jim Beam."

Jan recoiled, then sighed. "It will have to do."

I turned off the water just as the bubbles reached her nipples. Carm and I were both mesmerized by this beauty in white marble. Jan took a long drink. "Would you two give me a minute. Carm, please make me another."

We stepped from the bathroom and I closed the door, but did not latch it. No sooner had we taken four steps away, than Carm grabbed my arm. I had seen that fire of lust in her eyes before. Her voice was a whispered hiss. "Oh my god, baby. I mean oh my god! She is stunning." I smiled as I broke up some ice. "I could not figure out why you mentioned her hair in your lust-addled description, but oh my god! And..."

"Her pubes," I chimed in.

"Her pubes! They match perfectly. She is a Moon Goddess of the highest order."

I poured another small bottle of Jim Beam over the ice and handed it to Carm.

"I am so wet right now. Look." She reached under her dress, bringing out three fingers dripping with her fluids.

I chuckled, "Off your fingers or will you rub it on your nipples."

"What?"

"I saw you and Jan behind the stage just before that madman grabbed her. You do have a unique way of introducing yourself."

Carm actually blushed. "Something Meryl told me about the way all their girlfriends play. But it was more than that. I was telling her about the time..."

"My drink, please," Jan called from the bathroom.

"Oh...yeah." I followed a few steps behind Carm. I wanted to see Jan's face. She took the drink, sipped it, and smirked as she said, "You know what's funny about hotels, Carm? They're not soundproof."

I snorted.

"And you, Lover. A lust-addled description?"

"Guilty. But I am in love with your pubes."

Carm covered her mouth, embarrassed at her enthusiasm. "I'm so sorry, Jan. I didn't mean to ... that is ... well ... you're so ..."

Jan reached a bubble-covered hand to touch Carm's arm. "It's okay, Sweetie. Very flattering. And arousing, I must say. And speaking of arousal, you two need to get undressed. Out there. And do each other. I'll be out in a few minutes."

We stepped out and I let the door latch this time. Carm turned to me, lunging in for a kiss. I admit, I had missed the little nymphomaniac, and I leaned into her embrace.

She pulled off my tux jacket as I untied my bow tie. Her fingers seemed to have a mind of their own, quickly opening my pants and letting them drop onto my shoes.

I started undoing the cuff links and studs of my shirt when Carm dropped to her knees. She pushed her mouth against the front of my boxer-briefs and started licking my growing bulge.

"Carm. Carm, easy."

"Jan said we should do each other!" she said as if that explained everything.

"She meant we should have fun undressing each other, not jump ahead to oral sex without her."

Carm tugged my briefs down, letting my semi-hard dick spring free. She stared at it, licking her lips longingly.

"Are you sure that's what she meant?"

"Pretty sure, yeah."

"No, it's not" Jan shouted from behind the door.

"What?" we both asked together.

"Suck him, Carm! I want to drink his cum from your kiss when I get out."

Carm stuck her tongue out at me. "Told ya."

"Wait." I took her hands, guiding her to stand up. Turning her around, I started undoing the tiny buttons in the back of her dress. As each one opened, I kissed her exposed skin. Carm shivered.

Jan shouted. "I don't hear anything. Are you sucking him, Carmella?"

"He's unbuttoning my dress."

"Is he doing that thing where he kisses you each time he opens a button?"

"Yes."

"That's my Lover. Let me know when he gets to your ass."

"Uh, okay."

Her voice wavered a little as I kissed the small of her back. The next button revealed the top of her ass crack, which I licked as well as kissed.

I opened the last button, fully exposing her crack.

"He's at my ass, Jan," Carm shouted.

Jan's voice was calm and close. "So I see."

We both turned to see Jan standing only a few feet away. Except for the towel around her shoulders, which she was using to dry her hair, she was proudly nude.

"Fuck me," Carm whispered.

"We will, Carm. We will. But first," Jan draped the towel across the seat of the corner recliner and sat down. "He was about to start kissing your ass." She took a sip of whiskey. "I want to watch."

Carm's breath audibly escaped.

Jan smiled. "For now."

I slipped the shoulders of Carm's dress and lifted it up. She raised her arms to let me take it off. Stunningly naked, she was about to turn around and show Jan the works, but I grabbed her hips and held her still.

"Ass kissing, remember?"

"It is a lovely ass, Carm." Jan offered.

Carm's response was automatic. "Thank you, ma'am."

Jan looked at me and raised an eyebrow. Had she stumbled upon a submissive side to this sexual ball of fire?

I moved Carm toward the bed, laying her on her stomach, then lifting her hips onto her knees. Her lovely ass presented itself and I started to kiss the cheeks, then lick them.

Carm moaned softly, curling her arms under her chest.

I spread her butt, letting my tongue slide into her crack. I licked at the front of her perinium, just shy of her pussy, and spread saliva up her crack until my tongue stopped to press against her anus.

Carm moaned and Jan cooed, "I know."

I glanced back to find Jan with her legs pulled up, her feet on the seat and her pussy exposed and dripping. I reached up and tapped Carm's hip. "You want to see this."

When Carm looked back, Jan slid two fingers in her pussy, slowly easing them in and out.

Carm turned her body, all but crawling off the bed. I was forgotten.

She knelt at Jan's feet, pleading. "Let me?"

Jan got her first good look at Carm's young body. Her olive complexion highlighted the darker areolae that were already puffy cones on her high, pert tits. Her narrow waist gave way to wide hips, showcasing a soft, curved pubis with a single strip of brown curls.

Jan looked at me and shrugged, helplessly. "The ass kissing will have to wait, Lover." She lifted her legs, draping then over Carm's shoulders. "Make me cum, Carmella. Use your mouth or your fingers any way you like. Make me cum, beautiful woman."

Carm did not need to be told twice. Still on her hands and knees, she moved forward to lick Jan's open pussy. I could see her head nodding as her tongue moved from the lips to the clit.

"Yes, Carmella. That's perfect. Oh, Lover, she is a wonderful clit hound."

Carm gave a low growl and started sucking faster.

I crawled up behind Carm, once more burying my face between her ass cheeks.

I heard Jan chuckle "It looks like the ass-kissing won't be denied, after all. I should have known ... OH CARM, YES!' More fingers. YES, like that."

Carm's body pushed against my face as Jan bucked into hers. I grabbed Carm's ass cheeks, as much for support as for access, and spread them wide. Her delicate anus lured me in, once again. I licked all around the pucker, then pressed the tip of my tongue into it.

"Oh, my god." I felt her muscles relax and I pushed further. Her scent was musky and the taste was thrillingly nasty. I dove deeper.

Jan was jerking her hips faster now, dragging her clit along the younger woman's tongue. I know Jan is close to cumming when her language gets foul. "OH DEAR GOD CARM! Fuck me! Fuck me with all four fingers you wanton slut!"

"Oh yes, Moon Goddess. I bless your tits. I worship at your cunt. I will die on the alter of your every wish."

It seemed Carm had found religion. Like all zealots, she needed to be reminded of her place in things.

I shoved a finger two inches into her asshole.

"FUCK!"

With only my spit as lube, I slid my finger out and back into her tight sphincter. The flesh grabbed at me, partially distending out of her rectum, before I rammed the finger back in.

Jan was screaming. "FUCK ME CARM! So good. AH AH YES. Lick. Fuck. Oh OH CARM YOU FUCKING ..."

Jan burst through her orgasm. I could hear Carm slurping and groaning as she swallowed the divine nectar of her Moon Goddess.

As Jan calmed down, I returned Carm's focus back to her own pleasures. I was still finger fucking her ass, which was getting wider and more welcoming with every thrust.

Carm crooned as she pushed her butt back over my finger. "Oh my god, old man. So good."

I decided it was time for this old man to finish the job.

I stood up behind Carm, my cock swollen and furious at being ignored this long. I grabbed her hips, guiding the tip of the large, purple head to her back door.