The Return of Janice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lover," Jan said softly, still laying in front of Carm, her legs spread as cum and spit dripped from her ravaged cunt.

While Carm's face was turned downward, Jan shook one finger, indicating I should wait. She pointed downward, then "in and out."

I got the message.

Jan's voice was quiet again. "Carm, darling. Do you want him to fuck you?"

Carm moaned "Uh huh" and raised her ass closer to me. Jan smiled and nodded.

With my finger still in her ass, I lowered the tip of my dick and drove it into her soaked pussy. Carm shrieked in surprise.

With my cock as big as it's ever been, I plunged into her. Her tight cunt grabbed my shaft as it opened to let me deeper.

"GOD YES BABY. FUCK ME."

I opened my eyes long enough to see Jan lift one leg over Carm, then push herself up on wobbly legs. When she walked from my field of vision, I closed my eyes, concentrating on holding back my climax as my dick filled Carm's vagina again and again.

Then I felt a hand on my inner thigh. I looked down to see Jan curled up at my feet. "Hello, Lover." She kissed one of my ass cheeks as her hands moved up. "My new friend Carmella told me a secret, while we were getting to know each other in the shadows. She said my Lover likes to be fingered in the ass." The hand on my thigh moved higher, her fingertips tickling my balls. In her other hand, she showed me a pink plastic bottle with a screw top.

"Is that true, Lover? Do you like it up your butt, and you didn't tell me?"

Distracted, I had slowed my assault on Carm. Now she cried out, "Yes, it's true, Moon Goddess! I broke his butt cherry. I finger fucked his ass and the old man went ape shit!"

I pumped my cock into her with new ferocity.

Jan had opened the bottle and was pouring some onto her hand. "Then isn't it handy I brought this along." She wrapped her slick palm around two fingers of her other hand. "I thought you might use it on me. But this," her fingers slid through my crack to press against my anus. "This will almost be more fun."

Without thinking, I spread my legs. As I fucked Carm's cunt, I felt Jan's finger ease into my tight sphincter.

"Oh Jan, yes baby," I groaned as she probed deeper

"Oh my. You're right Carm. He likes it. He takes it very easily. Maybe he wants two fingers?"

With that, Carm screamed, "OH MY GOD FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

Carm's hips twitched along my cock as her fluid spilled around me and on the floor. Jan pulled her finger out and quickly reached under us, catching a handful of Carm's cum and using it to lube two fingers.

"Be careful there, Lover. Don't get too anxious." She pushed both fingers into my ass.

"Oh god fuck."

"NO," Carm shrieked. Don't cum yet!" She turned around and caught my long cock in her mouth. She sucked me deep in her throat before pulling off. "I promised Jan a special kiss."

"You are so thoughtful, sexy lady."

Jan poured lube directly onto her hand, slamming three fingers into me.

"GOD CARM. SUCK MY DICK. JAN. FUCK MY SHITHOLE."

"Shithole?" Jan tsked like a schoolmarm. "Such language, Lover."

I hardly heard her through the cloud of lust and pain and pleasure.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING. YOU GLORIOUS BITCHES ARE MAKING ME... GOD DAMN!"

I felt my cock swell inside Carm's mouth. The muscles of my anus clamped down on Jan's fingers like they would never let go. I humped back and forth between the two women.

AHHHH!

I emptied myself into Carm's mouth.

I vaguely heard Jan croon, "Oh yes, Lover. That's it. Give her your cum. Show Carmella you love her, too."

My hips had slowed. I felt Jan's fingers slide from my ass, replaced by her soft kisses on my gaping hole.

Jan leaned back, then looked around my legs where Carm was sitting on her haunches. She had an evil, gleeful, tight-lipped smile.

Jan scooted around me, taking Carm's face between her hands.

"You amazing woman. After all that, you remembered."

They kissed; mouths wide and tongues sliding from one mouth to the other, both gulping their greedy share of my cum.

I sat on the bed, watching, happily exhausted.

When the kiss ended, both women took long deep breaths. As blue eyes gazed into brown, Carm took one of Jan's hands from her cheek. She sniffed it, then smiled as she sucked the remnants of my taint.

"Mmm."

Jan kissed her again, softly. "Thank you for that, Carm. Who knows how long it would have been before this goof thought to tell me he loved pegging."

"Fingering," Carm corrected her with a chuckle at a private joke.

Jan turned to see me smiling at the sight of these two amazing women. Taking in their naked beauty, they were so different in their looks. One carved from perfect white marble, the other poured from a cask of pure olive oil. Yet they were so much alike in many important ways.

Jan smirked back. "Maybe we'll try pegging next time. I'm sure Meryl has something we could borrow."

"Oh my god. Meryl. What time is it?" Carm scrambled to find her purse and check her phone. She laughed. "Text message from Meryl. 'We found where the young hotel servers hang out on brake. Going to be busy for a while. No rush to leave. We'll meet you in the lobby. Tell Jan, great party. We'll do it again next year. Kiss emoji. Lick emoji.'"

Jan had moved next to me on the bed. With our arms around each other's butts, she rested her head on my shoulder. I nuzzled her hair, which was in disarray for the first time since I'd known her.

We watched Carm get dressed. Jan sighed, "Isn't she beautiful?"

I nodded.

"And so free. So fun. I guess I'm in love with her now, too."

Carm bounced over in front of us, carrying her shoes. "Told ya." She kissed us both. She walked toward the door, then turned back. Her face got serious for a moment. "Whatever happens with you two, let's not lose this."

I assured her, "We won't be strangers."

Jan patted my knee. "Damn right we won't. I need a new 'Woman Friday.' Want the job, Carm?"

"Is it just this party once a year?"

I chuckled, realizing where Jan was going.

"Oh, hell no," she said. "I'll need you throughout the year. I hear you're a great cook. Then there's house sitting, emergency shopping, airport rides, council luncheons, book club at the house, Whatever!"

"And access to your cunt?"

"I insist on that."

Carm grinned, "Maybe ... wedding arrangements?"

"Weren't you leaving?"

Both women laughed. Jan said, "I have your number. We'll talk. Good bye, darling."

"Bye, you two."

When the door closed, Jan and I sat, silently content. Finally, she took a breath.

"Wow."

"Damn right, wow."

Jan stood up slowly. I admired her ass as she walked to the bathroom. I'm not into 'water sports,' but there is something about the hiss of a woman peeing that captures my attention. I heard her flush, then the water in the sink.

I started walking toward the bathroom as she came out. "My turn."

"Are you ok there, Lover? Seem to have a hitch in yer get-along, as they say around these parts."

"Ha ha."

It took me a few minutes to finish in the bathroom. When I came out, Janice was already in bed, not having bothered to put on any clothes. Her bed side lamp was the only light.

I wobbled to the bed and carefully climbed in next to her.

"I won't walk right for a week."

"This is Texas, pardner. Everyone will think you were bustin' a wild mare."

"More like she was bustin' me."

"More like." She laughed.

I kissed her, letting our tongues say good night. She turned off the lamp.

After a moment in the dark, I said, "Not that I don't want to do it again, you understand."

"Of course. Good night, Lover."