The Return of Janice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes," Then, "Oh, Lover, my tit."

I had just noticed the slight metallic taste of blood, seeping through tiny broken vessels on the surface. I softly licked and kissed her bruised skin.

"Step one: suck her tits until they're too sore to be touched." I breathed onto the sensitive spot.

I pushed my hand deeper down the back of her pants. I spread my fingers to encompass her wide butt as my other hand undid the button and lowered the zipper in the front. As I pulled from both sides, Jan wiggled her hips to help me peel the jeans over her delicious ass and down to her ankles. Her hands were busy caressing her breasts, keeping the nipples hard while avoiding the new wound. As I knelt in front of her, she rested one hand on my head for balance, removing her shoes and her pants.

I leaned forward to kiss the lavender nail polish on her toes. From one to ten, I gave each some special attention as my fingers caressed her calves and the backs of her knees, before moving up to kiss her ankles, then her knees. My fingers continued to lead the way, tracing up her inner thigh, where my kisses followed, softly biting the firm tendons as I moved higher.

Moving my hand up to her hip, I gently nudged her back to a large office chair. When her legs touched it, she dropped down, her butt sinking into the padded leather.

She moaned softly as I caressed the perfectly trimmed mass of white pubic hair. When I reached under and parted her lips, the aroma of her heat assaulted my nose, flooding my brain and filling my blood with lust. I slid a finger into her damp pussy as my tongue forced its way under the fleshy hood to attack her clit.

"GOD LOVER." Jan grabbed my hair.

Her natural moisture was starting to spread and I put a second finger inside. I sucked harder on her clit, feeling it swell with pleasure as my tongue welcomed it into my warm mouth. Sliding the two fingers in and out of her heat, I paused to curl them forward, upward, in search of that special place.

"FUCK YES LOVER. OH GOD!" Jan's hips started to buck onto my hand and face. I gripped her ass with my other hand, holding tight as her orgasm rattled through her. When I heard her start to catch her breath, I sucked her clit once more as I plunged my fingers deep into her cunt. Her hot juice was running down my arm and chin. "YOU FUCKER AT LEAST LET ME..."

My tongue flicked faster on her clit. When she suddenly laid back, throwing her knees over my shoulders. I saw my chance - her puckered anus covered in liquid from her cunt and my mouth. I extended my pinkie finger and on her next thrust forward, I pushed it into her ass hole as I curled the fingers in her pussy against what I knew from experience to be her G-Spot.

The result was instantaneous, violent and delightful.

"GOD DAMN YOU LOVER FUCKER SHIT MY ASSHOLE SO ... FUCKING ... GOOOOODDDD."

The last was a banshee howl as she splashed cum across my face, chest, arm and the leather chair.

Always one to follow instructions, I kept sucking her clit as I drank from my favorite fount.

The palm of her hand slammed into my forehead. "ENOUGH! God. Please stop, Lover. I ... oh dear god in heaven."

Janice dropped her legs off my shoulders and collapsed into the chair, repeating my name again and again between gasps.

I also took a moment to catch my breath. I stood up, still between her legs. I made a show of licking my fingers. All of them.

She smiled and shook her head.

I pulled my work t-shirt over my head and started undoing my belt.

"No, Lover. I'm too ... there's work ..."

"'And then, we fuck.' That's what you said."

*I was just being... "

I lowered my pants along with my boxer briefs. When I stood up, my cock followed me, straight up and long and thick as ever.

"Oh, baby ... that's not fair. It's so ... Oooohh lover."

As if in a trance, she rocked forward in the chair, using her fingers to turn my shaft down toward her lips. "Hmmmmmm."

I don't know if she was humming, or if I was as I gently laid my hands in her thick white hair and started rocking my hips back and forth.

"Oh, Jan. Nobody sucks my cock like you."

She took her mouth away, grinning. "Nobody?"

"Nobody."

She kissed the swollen head. "Not Roxanne."

"Roxanne is good, but you're better."

She licked the precum that was oozing from the slit. "Not Meryl?"

"No."

"Not Mitch?" She went back to sucking me as she stroked to keep it long.

"Not Mitch and, before you ask, not Carmella. All talented cocksmiths, but they don't measure up to you, Jan."

She chuckled. "You made that word up."

"Maybe, but I'm using it from now on. I may get you a t-shirt that says, Number One Cocksmith."

"Oh, the charity board will love that."

"They'll all be jealous. But until then ... if I shove your big bare tits against that window for all to see while I fuck your dripping cunt from behind until you press your face to the glass and scream so loud they'll hear you cumming in Houston... then a t-shirt will be the least of your worries."

I stepped back, holding out my hands to help Janice stand up. Her gaze was far off and her skin was flushed with heat. She absentmindedly pushed her tits to her chest.

"Window ... Houston? Did I cum? Are we done, then?"

"Of course not." I turned us around so I could sit on the now-wet leather chair. "Hm. Slippery. Better be careful." I patted my thighs on either side of my pulsing cock. "And then, we fuck."

Jan took another moment to refocus, before she laughed. "I guess I did ask for it."

"You down right insisted. A celebration, you said."

She climbed onto the wide, padded seat, her knees at my but, her pussy above my cock. "To freedom."

"To ... whoa... to slippery chairs." I nearly slid off as she lowered herself onto my rod.

"To cocksmiths everywhere!" she ground her clit into my pubic hair.

"Oh, fuck me, Jan."

I grabbed her ass and together we pumped up and down, my cock getting harder and slicker with every thrust. Her tits bounced joyfully before my eyes. Jan reached behind my head and leaned close to my ear. "Oh, Lover, this is just the best there is."

We fucked hard and fast for far longer than I would have suspected, considering how worked up I was. She came twice. When I did, it was huge, my cock throbbing, cum spurting, filling her cunt until our combined juices ran across my lap and down my legs.

I sat still, exhausted, not wanting to move. Jan flexed her pussy muscles, grabbing the head of my cock still deep inside. I screamed and flinched as more cum came from somewhere.

"Not so fun when it's you getting fucked, huh?"

"Actually," I kissed this extraordinary woman, "It is rather fun. How could fucking you not be fun, my love?"

She wrapped her arms tighter around my neck and kissed me passionately.

After a few minutes and careful balance, Jan had climbed off my lap. "I can't find my clothes in the dark."

I struggled to my feet and reached for the light switch. "You may want to duck down."

"Oh, yeah."

With both of us crouched low, I turned on the light. As we quickly gathered our clothes, I realized I still had some questions for Jan.

"So, you told Daniel. What happens now? How do you get a divorce from one of the most powerful lawyers in town? Grovel and beg?"

Jan fastened her bra in front, then turned it around and reached into the cups to fit her lovely tits into their safe place. "That's what I thought. But instead of going all lawyer on me, he got very quiet." She paused with her shirt in her hand. "Lover, in all our years, I've never seen him look so angry. He was the teapot ready to blow. I was honestly frightened." She slipped her arms in the sleeves as I buttoned my pants. "But then he said we'd split all shared assets 50/50, I could keep the house for the kids and grandkids, and one more condition."

Janice standing there in just a man's-style shirt and no pants was almost beyond my powers of self-control.

"And that one condition was?"

She realized I was staring at her pubes, so she reached for her pants as she continued. "He wouldn't say. Only that he needed time to think about it. Then he went to bed." She clung to me again. "Early this morning we went to an independent mediator and filled out the paperwork. For some reason, he made it easy. But I tell you, Lover, I did not sleep all night. I sat on the couch in the dark, and wondered what's next."

I wrapped her in my arms. "You can stay with me, here in the hotel, if you don't feel safe."

Jan carrying her shoes, we walked down the stairs, arm in arm.

"I might do that, Lover."

"And besides, we have more celebrating to do."

"In the meantime, let's keep this between us. I don't want to risk anything going wrong because of crazy rumors."

I kissed her once more and squeezed her ass.

As we stepped out into the ballroom, Roxanne ran up and hugged us. "Did you tell him what Daniel said? What did you say? Are we good? Are we good?" She saw Jan's shoes in her hand, then inhaled a long breath around her friend's chest, then licked my face. "You fucked! I knew it! I am sooo happy for you both!"

Janice stared at Roxanne while I looked around at a room full of volunteers and hotel staff, all staring at us.

"Maybe we should get back to work."

"Well, I should say so," a huge voice boomed, "if we're going to have this shindig up and running by showtime."

"Caleb!" Jan shouted as she threw her arms around the neck of a giant.

Caleb was 6-foot 6, at least, with a large barrel chest, powerful arms, and a huge laugh. Decked out in a western style hat and boots, he looked every inch the cowboy. Though Heaven help the poor horse who had to carry this mountain.

He picked up Jan, swinging her around like she was a child. A child with huge boobs pressed under his chin. "Great to see you again, Ms. Janice."

When he put Jan down, Caleb kept one arm wrapped around her while pulling Roxanne to his side with the other. "Roxie, you sexy little filly. Mosey on over here." Yes, he really talked like that. "It's always great to see you two and all the great work you do, rounding up the rich and generous folks" He gave Jan a big kiss on the cheek and seemed about to say something else, but gave her a short sniff, instead.

His eyes narrowed as he looked at me. "And do I get to meet this mustang over here?" He had already let go of Roxanne and extended a beefy arm my direction. "Caleb Rivera, Rivera Agriculture."

"This is one of our volunteers, and a dear friend," Jan started the introduction as Caleb yanked me into a full hug. For a moment, I could swear he sniffed me as well before exploding with a giant laugh.

"Any dear friend of Ms. Janice is top notch in my book. Pleased to meet you, Maverick."

"Actually, my name is..."

"Caleb is the primary sponsor for the entire event," Jan interrupted "We'd never get off the ground without him."

"Now that's just horse hockey and you know it, Ms. Janice. You gals were running this thing before I showed up and doing pretty darn good at it, too. But," he pulled them both into another hug, "I'd better let you get back to whatever it is you were doing." His large face wrinkled into a wink as he took my hand in a bone-rattling shake. "I'll see y'all tomorrow night! Take care now."

And he strode off, laughing like a man who owned the world.

"I think he knows!" Roxanne grabbed Jan whose usually alabaster skin was as red as a beet.

"Oh, you think?!"

"Who, or what, was that?"

Jan turned to give me a big hug. "That was Caleb Rivera. All of Texas in one big bull of a man. The legend says he started as a ranch hand, then cowboy, then spent a little time with the rodeo. Now he has the biggest cattle ranch slash poultry farm slash cotton plantation in the continental 48 and a heart as big as..."

"The Lone Star State?"

"Something like that."

"Tell him the rest," Roxanne added.

"The rest?"

Jan glared at her, "The rest is rumor and gossip, and not worth mentioning now."

"I'm intrigued."

Jan slipped on her shoes on and took my arm. "Don't worry, Lover. You'll be seeing a lot more of Caleb Rivera." She kissed me on the cheek, then sniffed. She turned to Roxanne. "Uh huh. He knows."

Roxanne asked, "Well, what's next?"

Jan scanned the room, "Plenty."

+ - + - + - + - + - + -

Carm Joins the Party

Janice did decide to stay in my room at the hotel, telling Daniel it was more convenient since she'd be working late and up early. He agreed. Jan also suggested to her daughter that she stay with a friend for the next few nights, "until things settle down."

Janice wasn't wrong about the amount of work to be done. By the time we had finished, we barely managed to stumble to my room, order scrambled eggs, and fall asleep almost without getting undressed.

During the night, I woke to Janice sobbing. I held her in the dark, stroking her hair and crooning nonsense. Finally, she gasped, "What are we doing? What if Daniel changes his mind and takes everything? What will the kids think of their mother the cheating whore?"

I tried to make my voice stern. "Come on now, Jan. I can't have you thinking things like that about yourself." I kissed her cheek. "Besides, Jordan already knows you're a horndog, and she loves you all the more for it." A laugh escaped between the sobs as she gave me a playful slap. I kissed the tears off her face. "What can I do, Jan? How do I convince you that you're not alone in this? That you're safe? That you are loved?"

In the sliver of light through the hotel curtains, I could see her eyes shining. "Make love to me. I know we've had lots of fun fucking and sucking and cumming. I want to feel your weight on top of me as you show me how much you love me. Will you do that, Lover?"

"That," I kissed her deeply, "will be my complete pleasure."

Most of the rest of the night was spent doing exactly as she asked. Our relationship had grown as equals, taking turns instigating, dominating, submitting, playing. But that night, I was "the man" in the primal sense. I surrounded her and filled her and protected her from any pain or unpleasantness. We made love. Several times. It was exquisite.

The next day was busy, but everything was ready two hours before any guests arrived. Jan gave each of the volunteers and her paid team a voucher for anything in the hotel restaurant, including alcohol, "On the condition that you're still in good condition to enjoy the party."

We retired to our room to rest, wash, and dress. The resting went well enough. The washing took longer than it might have because I can't resist licking Jan to orgasm whenever possible.

As for our clothes, I wear a tuxedo well, if I do say so myself. White tie, of course.

Janice's dress was mid-thigh, black and white with strapless harlequin-wedge cups supporting her breasts and leaving her alabaster shoulders bare except for a deep red matador's jacket. Underneath, she wore simple black bikini briefs with panty hose. Her shoes were Louboutin, red sole pumps. Perfect for showing off Jan's shapely legs.

She stepped in front of me and did a full turn. I was speechless. I could only stare in wonderment that such an exquisite woman would spend any time with me, much less love me. Jan, in turn nodded her appreciation at my appearance. "You look great in a tuxedo. Have I told you that?" She knows that movie quotes turn me on. "Seriously, Lover, it's my favorite; white tie with erection."

We got delayed a bit longer before finally going downstairs.

The party was as advertised; a huge shindig. The ballroom was filed with people from every ethnicity and economic spectrum. Food tables lined the walls. At the front was a live band playing dance music from the 1930s to the contemporary hits. In front of the stage was a large pot, a cauldron really, for cash donations.

It was not hard to spot Caleb Rivera parting the sea of bodies. Instead of a traditional tuxedo, the huge bull of a man wore a black western-style suit dotted with black sequins. Instead of a white bow tie, a bolo with a huge turquoise stone set in a gold horseshoe adorned his massive chest and his boots were 100% rattlesnake skin.

Everyone mingled. Everyone ate. More than enough people drank. Some of them danced.

I drank, so I danced with Roxanne, who made lewd suggestions the entire time, and with Sondra, who it seemed had forgiven me and was going ahead with her divorce. If I had to guess, I'd say her date was an escort. A young, sexy fellow at that.

Several people, most of whom I did not know, offered their condolences on the passing of my wife. During the toasts, Ryan (the only male member of the Dallas School Girls) raised a glass to my wife, and to Sydney who had died in a head-on collision at the beginning of the year.

As soon as the toasts were over, Janice grabbed me. "I've got ten minutes before the presentation of the check for charity. You look great in a tuxedo. Have I told you that? Let's dance."

And that is when we spotted Meryl and Mitch. He was looking immaculate in his tuxedo. She was wearing a black silk dress that hugged her shape all the way to her ankles. The neckline plunged to just below her naval, proudly highlighting her lack of cleavage.

They waved, so we left the dance floor to meet them. We both got long hugs from Mitch and even longer ones from Meryl. We made small talk about the charity and how long I'd be in town. Before we could tell them our news, someone walked up behind them carrying three glasses.

"Sorry it took me so long. The line at the bar was crazy!"

"Thank you, dear." Meryl took a long drink before resting her hand on Jan's shoulder. Looking at the young woman with the drinks, Meryl nodded to me and said, "Of course you know this dear man. And this is our host, the woman who manages to do this every single year and for such a worthy cause. Janice, I would like you to meet our dear friend Carmella. Carmella, this is Janice."

Meryl seemed confused by the silence that followed. But Janice, forever the Southern Gentlewoman, quickly smiled and extended her hand. "Carmella, was it?"

"Call me Carm. Everyone does."

"Do they?" Janice raised her eyebrows at me. "How nice."

Janice paused a moment to take in Carm's many charms. Her hair was soft, brown curls that hung to her jawline, framing a face of soft olive color with large brown eyes and an alluring smile.

Under her stylishly simple dress, it was obvious Carm had a nice body, with the firm tits of youth and wide inviting hips.

A drum roll and electric guitar riff echoed over the speakers. "That's my cue. Nice to meet you. I look forward to spending a lot of time with you, later."

Jan dashed toward the stage as Carm turned to me. "I didn't know you'd be here."

"I didn't either. Very last minute. They needed another volunteer."

Meryl piped in, "Oh, of course. Without your wife here to organize everything, Jan must have needed you badly."

"I guess so." I shrugged as I noticed Carm watching the stage. Janice, Daniel, and Caleb were holding a giant check, shaking hands with other people, and acting like nothing had changed.

As I have said, Daniel is a short man; shorter than Jan when she's wearing heels, like tonight. His hairline had long since receded to that of medieval monks. His glasses were stylish but thick. His paunch was accented by his choice of a brightly colored cummerbund. He seemed about to be crushed by Caleb's mere presence.

But Carm had been focusing on something else. "In her 60s," she said just loud enough that only I could hear. "White hair. Successful. Intelligent. Classy. Powerful husband. Beautiful. Sexy as hell, even." She looked at me. "That's her, isn't it?"

I nodded.

Giving our excuses to Meryl and Mitch, Carm took my elbow and walked me away from the crowd

"You don't have to tell me, but I'd like to know. How did everything turn out?"