The Reunion

Story Info
Tom, Joe, Joan and Ken - fun at Hank's House.
1.1k words
3.59
8.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1historian
1historian
51 Followers

40th High School Reunion. My wife and I were both looking forward to my high school reunion. It was my reunion; but, she wanted to meet the friends I had talked so much about.

The day of the reunion, at noon time, my wife got sick; so sick, that it looked like we were not going anywhere, except maybe, the emergency room. After a two hour nap, and she never naps, she was much better; even ate some toast. Well, she wasn't in shape to go, but I felt okay going without her.

I arrived at the banquet hall where the reunion was, through a side door; so I nearly missed the check-in table. So many old classmates are greeting me! And I had a hard time recognizing most of them!

Shortly, I made it to the Tap Room. There, I recognized the woman I walked home from high school for two years. We were never a couple -- that was my role in her life then, and I had not seen her face to face since.

She was with her sixth husband, Ken. "Joe, you recognized me by my boots!"

I gave her a look, "No, Joan, I recognized you by your Facebook pictures."

She obviously gets great stares in those red cowgirl boots.

As we talked, I noted, but was not surprised, by how large she had become. Her face was bloated, and her eyes slitted; standing in the famous cowgirl boots, her heavy body dressed in jeans, a billowy top, sweater, jacket, and scarf!

Ken remained mostly quiet; just showing a small smile, occasionally.

In due course, we were joined by another high school chum, Tom.

We had a good time with long conversations, mostly generated by Tom, Joan, and myself; with Ken just making a remark now and then.

We drank remarkably little, had a nice buffet, and finished off with the reunion cake.

The banquet hall staff was clearing tables and many of the other attendees had already left.

Addressing Tom and me, Joan asked, "Ken and I are staying at Hank's house while we are in town. Hank is spending the weekend at the shore. Do you want to come over for some coffee? I don't want this wonderful conversation to end just yet."

Both Tom and I agreed to come; but neither of us could stay long, my wife was waiting for me, and Tom had a retired postman's habit of getting up early.

When we arrived at Hank's house, Ken went off to make the coffee. Joan got real touchy and sentimental; insisting on a three way hug with Tom and me.

She kept saying how happy she was to see us after so long. It was obvious now, that this was not just a hug ... as she was rubbing herself against us. At first, I thought it was an accident; but, then it became more insistent ... she began to breathe heavily ... to pant.

Tom and I were both caught up in her passion. Soon we both had boners tenting our dress pants.

Joan noted our hard-ons with satisfaction, and proceeded to give us hand jobs through our clothes. She unzipped us both, murmuring, "... I haven't been fucked in months." She dragged my cock roughly out of my pants. All seven throbbing inches pointed directly at her. Tom's cock was shorter, but was VERY stiff and pointed nearly straight up.

"I haven't fucked in years," he groaned.

No one was undressed. Just two guys with their dicks out, and one overdressed heavy-set woman.

With no more words, Joan undid her jeans and pulled them down just enough to expose her ample ass -- covered in very large and baggy granny panties. She bent over to suck my cock and give me a hand job. As she did, she pulled her panties aside exposing her ass and her wet and VERY hairy pussy.

"Fuck my pussy, Tom..." she whispered. Tom had no trouble entering her wide entrance; made slippery with her womanly juices. She pushed back against him, as he thrust into her ... groaning and sweating. He came after a few minutes; almost recoiling away from her, as if she had ejected him after coming.

All this time, Joan was busy sucking and stroking my cock. When Tom came, she said, "Joe, it's your turn ... sloppy seconds." As she said that, my cock touched her lips one last time, and ... I jizzed all over her face.

Only now, did the three of us realize that Ken had been watching for some minutes ...

When I shot my load all over Joan's face, Ken came over and kissed her on her spermy lips, "Tonight, we share your sex, Joan," telling us, "Joan can give men pleasure; but she can't orgasm normally ..."

Joan remained bent over, and now tired, she supported herself on the edge of the table. Her jeans were still around her knees, her large ass just barely uncovered, her panties twisted to one side. Ken wiped my sperm off her face, unzipped his pants revealing a short, but extremely fat, erect cock; and began to smear my jizz on his shaft. He then took the pussy juice and Tom's jizz from Joan's sopping wet cunt, and lubed her asshole.

He entered her butt, and she groaned ... and swore. ... It was a brutal fast butt fuck, ...but she made him cum fast by clenching her massive butt cheeks. He remained standing with his dirty cock ... stained with her brown, his jizz, my jizz, and Tom's dripping off.

Following a silent command, Joan turned around, got on her knees with her panties still askew, her jeans down ... and started cleaning Ken's cock. This ritual aroused her as nothing had that night.

She savored all the tastes and smells on Ken's cock ... licking it carefully to get all the filth off the tip. She held his cock in one hand while the other plunged deeply into her very open, very wet and hairy cunt

She had cleaned Ken's cock completely, and now had it deep in her throat, but it was so fat, it made her gag. As she gagged, she fisted herself, and had a massive orgasm. His cock shot out of her mouth as she came ... gasping for breath, writhing on the floor ... her hand still all the way up her pussy to the wrist.

... Then she came. Ken went to the floor and cuddled her, whispering softly, "Joan, you needed that. ... It has been a long time ... you need to let go more often."

Tom and I quietly zipped up and left. With one last glance behind as we left, Joan woke up and was gazing into Ken's eyes, "Yes, I need to do that more often."

1historian
1historian
51 Followers