All Comments on 'The Reunion and the Orgy'

by AlexFourways

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemiabout 1 month ago

Loved it!! I've never been to any of my school/class reunions, but maybe I've been missing out!! 😲

SkaamPlaasMeisieSkaamPlaasMeisie18 days ago

A lot of hot and fast action, in the right mix. 5 stars and favorite!

The four guys on one woman can work, but with five women, it makes a large number of guys. I lost the plot several times, but got through it by enjoying the action described, and not to worry what the action-bringer were up to a short while ago.

I'm undecided on whether I like the closure part, but it does provide context. For now, I'll continue to read it.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways16 days agoAuthor

SkammPlaasMeisie. - Thanks for the positive comments. It literally makes my day.

I appreciate your view on keeping track, and the woman would have the same, but I do try to help by having Ollie, Uri (oops too close a sound) Vince, Will and Bryn. I have issues with names so would never have Ed, Eric and Evan.

Noted on the closure, but you are encouraged to make up your own if you prefer, but it was to avoid readers who want closure begging me for sequels, chapter 2 etc. YMMV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexFourways@AlexFourways
Hi I am a male, 60+ based in Britain. I am conventionally straight. I often home in on Group Sex stories, but to find the ones where women’s pleasure is what the story is about. NEWS CAST 3 June. My entry to YAY TEAM 2024 Challenge will/has been published. A One Off tale abou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES