The Reunion Ch. 01: Prologue

Story Info
Two decades later, our friends are about to meet again.
1.6k words
4.83
3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers

Warning! This is the prologue of a four part series. All the juicy stuff is in the following parts with the best saved for last. If you're not interested in the characters don't read.

*****

Looking over the white beach of Côn Đảo island Krissy decided it was time to go home. It had seemed like such a good idea to come here at the time and the country was as beautiful as she had expected. The problem was that somehow it now made her feel more empty than ever. Empty and lonely. She missed her companions from before her life fell apart. She had expected, or maybe just hoped, to meet some new friends here. Unfortunately, all the people she met seemed to be kids shooting selfies on the beach or, even worse, newlyweds on their honeymoon. Of course, in hindsight, that made total sense. That was the exact reason she had ended up here.

After her marriage with Virl broke apart, she was devastated, but she had thought she could manage living alone. She had done so for most of her life, so why not now? They had been married for four years and he had been a sadistic asshole at times, making her wonder if she had actually been loved at all. Not that it was all bad; he also had his good sides. He was terribly handsome and ultra masculine. So much so that she was envied by all her female friends and colleagues for having him. Besides, being a sadistic asshole wasn't always a bad thing. She likes her sex pretty rough after all.

The fact was that he couldn't care less about how she felt, had toyed with her feelings, and made her his submissive. The way he took her whenever he felt like it, without warning or preparation and in whichever hole he liked... It was like he owned her body. The way he rammed his cock in her ass without warning or fucked her throat like she was a piece of meat sometimes bordered on abuse. She knew she should be hating him for that, but secretly, just the thought of it still made her pussy cream. Back then she had thought, 'well, he is an asshole but he's still my asshole.' That turned out to be a grave miscalculation.

She had always thought a man like Virl was out of her league, that eventually she would lose him to somebody better looking or younger than her. In the end, it was how quickly it happened and the humiliating way it occurred that still made her so sick that she could vomit. She was so devastated that she didn't notice in time that he had convinced all their friends that she was the crazy one in the relationship. They all felt very sorry for him and told him how brave he was to leave their abusive relationship. Which left her dying of grief, all alone.

That's how she wound up missing deadlines at work. Although her female manager was very understanding about her reasons, that same manager also realized that an intern could do the same job without even getting paid. So when her contract ended a few months later her employer decided that it would be a great idea to let the new blood take a shot at her job. The most ironic aspect of the whole situation was that she made her money writing the sex and relationship advice pages for several women's and girl's magazines.

Since her work made her half a celebrity she thought it would best to disappear for as long as she needed to become a normal person again. This is what brought her to the place that she had really wanted a honeymoon in, but for reasons unclear never got to.

It's not that she didn't have fun or meet people in the past months. She went on some snorkeling and diving trips and had fun with the groups. She helped some volunteering youngsters clean up plastic from a beach and stayed at the campfire. After that, she got drunk and ended up in another hotel room then her own but that was it. She used to be such a wild girl, always getting into crazy situations, always fluttering from bed to bed. Somehow the past years had just sucked out her energy and left her empty and numb.

With melancholy, she thought about the fun times she had with her friends. How come she had lost contact with them? In name, they were still her friends and she followed their lives on social media but they rarely met nowadays.

Jani and Monica were the power couple, always busy traveling or organizing events for Kami's company. Ever since he sold his first patent for some computer algorithm and started a company with that money they had been doing really well. Going by their Facebook updates they owned several houses which they never used because they were always in some luxury hotel in an exotic city.

She and Monica sometimes messaged. Like the time when Monica's car broke down and the garage owner who came to pick her up in the tow truck turned out to be Jari the rapist. They didn't talk about anything else than the car, but Monica knew he recognized her because he never charged her for the repair.

Yet afterwards, they wouldn't talk for months. Krissy made a habit of "liking" all the pictures of Monica's children that she posted on facebook. It gave her the idea that they still were connected. With four kids to update about, there were always new pictures coming through her timeline.

Jessie she met regularly at family occasions and birthdays. Both their parents were still alive and sometimes organized celebrations of some kind, both in their own dysfunctional and fucked up way. They were always lots of fun.

Jessie was now the single father of her eighteen year old niece Zoë. His wife got hit by a truck while cycling to work when the girl was two years old and he had never remarried. For years life had been hard for him but now he was doing ok. Doing lots of sports helped him out of a heavy depression. Krissy had a feeling that joining the Zumba class provided him with a seemingly endless supply of willing and fit women. Good for him, she thought, as they were updating each other about their lives during family occasions.

She didn't know Zoë really well. Krissy had a feeling that her niece might be wilder than she appeared to be at first glance or then her father Jessie realized. If she had the character that came with the looks she inherited from her mother then there could very possibly be trouble on the way.

Micky had taken over the farmhouse from his parents and was now busy turning it into a spa. The cows got sold off and their stable was now a swimming pool slash jacuzzi slash sauna experience. After a trip to the far East he got inspired by the Thai massage girls and planned to employ a few of them seasonally in the complex he was building. Krissy sometimes wondered where the money to rebuild the company came from but she suspected the connection to Monica and Jani had helped. Jani loved new projects to invest in, however far fetched they might seem.

Before he turned into a health spa entrepreneur Micky tried to be a farmer for a while. He and his wife (wasn't her name Brunhilde or something like that?) struggled for years trying to make a living until she decided she had enough of it and took their two kids and left. Micky never heard anything from them anymore. Hence his "educational" trip to Bangkok which resulted in the massive overhaul of the farm and his life.

Sitting in the plane Krissy thought about what the past six months had brought her. Not much really. She was a bit more relaxed then when she left town and certainly healthier. The sunlight and daily runs on the beach had given her an appearance she wouldn't have to be ashamed of. She basically looked like a photo model with her lean body, bronzed skin and bleached long blonde hair. When she decided after two miscarriages to not try to have kids anymore she was sad about it. Now she was happy she didn't. Not with this unreliable son of a bitch anyway. It left her with the body of a twenty year old.

The partying and hanging out with strangers around beach campfires she had expected either hadn't happened at all or turned out to be a disappointment. With most of these kids being half her age, she finally had to admit that her youth had passed.

She longed for the old times. When life was simple and no matter how she got herself in trouble it never seemed to slow her down or cause any real problems. She wondered if the rest of the gang felt the same. In hindsight, she had spent most of her sabbatical stalking her old friends on Facebook or elsewhere on the internet. It had made her play the films of the sex parties they used to have over and over again in her mind. There were days that she didn't even leave her hotel room. She would just stay in and surf the web and masturbate. That and playing candy crush. What a fucking waste of time... She had a faint idea of what they were up to these days. She decided she would contact them and see if she could organize a get together. Let's call it a reunion.

Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers