The Reunion Ch. 02: Thai Massage

Story Info
Krissy relaxes with a massage with an unexpected ending.
3.6k words
4.17
26k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers

"Krissy! Long time no see! It's so good to see you. You look great girl!" As soon as I get out of the Uber, Micky comes walking to me with wide open arms and gives me a big hug. "Come let me help you with your bags. You're the first one to arrive so you have first pick on the rooms. The rest of the gang will arrive tomorrow."

Instead of the overalls I'm used to seeing him in, he is wearing a suit, which (in combination with his size) gives him more the appearance of a pimp or luxury doorman than the entrepreneur look he is probably aiming for.

As he walks in front of me to the house I noticed he lost most of his hair. Apart from that he has a neatly trimmed beard and looks surprisingly good. Not at all the emotionally wrecked "left to die by his ex who also took his kids that now can't take care of himself" single man that I secretly expected to meet.

As for the farmhouse: I can hardly recognize it. There are building materials everywhere. And every part that isn't under construction looks brand new and fashionable. Micky leads me to the house where the door opens automatically.

Micky narrates, "We have been reconstructing for one and a half years now and all the main buildings are done. Six rooms in the main house, ten in the old hay attic and there will be three luxury bungalows down by the lake ready in a few months. I'll show you around as soon as you've installed yourself. Pick any room you like on the second floor. I still have some work to finish before I can also start my weekend. I'll meet you in an hour or so. I'm excited about your idea to bring the band back together." He winks at me. "See you in the afternoon. Don't forget: Mi casa es su casa."

When I walk upstairs I can't believe my eyes. The old farmhouse has changed unrecognizably. Everything looks shiny and new. The floors are covered in exotic tiles, foreign pieces of art on the walls, smart lighting that follows me as I walk through the corridor. This must have cost him a fortune, I think to myself. I pick the room that used to belong to Monica. Apart from the moderate size it's as luxurious as can be, with a king size bed and a wide screen tv hanging on the wall. Here's also a piece of art hanging on the wall. I notice a central theme in the choice of art. This one is a nude Japanese woman embracing a huge carp in the ocean.

I must have dozed off on the bed because I am awoken by somebody knocking on the door. "Krissy, are you awake? I want to show you around." It's Micky's voice.

"I'm coming!" I say. I throw some cold water in my face to wake up before exiting the room.

Micky proudly shows me around the farmhouse which he has turned into an incomprehensibly huge complex with several pools, a Japanese garden under construction, saunas, massage rooms, and something that looks like a gym hall. This room, according to him, is a necessity for the real Thai massage experience.

Again I think to myself that it must have cost him a fortune. Did he win a lottery or something?

"Over there is a bar, next to it will be the restaurant. Three bungalows and a parking lot will be finished later this year." He waves to the construction site fifty meters further.

"Then there are some other special features which I won't show you yet. Not before the rest are here," he says with a mischievous look. "You know, it's getting late. Let's have dinner in the bar. I might even find some after drinks too." he winks and I giggle. He is so different than I remember. Funny too.

"Let's go!" I answer. I slide my hand in his waiting arm and off we go.

After dinner he updates me on what happened these last recent years of his life.

"You know, when Hilda left me I completely broke down. I had worked very hard to get the farm profitable but it never was . I spent so much energy on the farm that I had forgotten to invest in my children or my relationship. From one day to the other I couldn't do it anymore. With Hilda gone, I was totally burnt out. With my last mental energy I managed to call a broker, sell off the livestock and leave the country."

I watch him attentively. This feels more like the broken man I expected to find from his online posts after Hilda left.

Micky continues, "I had been keeping myself up for about six months by then and I decided to go to Thailand. Somehow I had the idea you could just go there and buy yourself a wife and I'm ashamed of it now but that's what I thought I would do there." He stares at the wall behind me, reliving the moment. "I thought I'd buy myself a girl and come back to start up the farm again and just go on with my life like that." Micky walks to the bar and pours himself another whisky.

He waves at me with the wine bottle and I nod. "Here, take the whole bottle." he says and hands it over to me. "Of course, in Bangkok, things didn't go well, especially with that attitude. I found myself going from one strip club to the other. Girls on stage doing things with bananas, ping-pong balls, living snakes, champagne bottles, you name it. I would visit the special backrooms that they had with a girl. First with one, later two or three at a time."

"Some of these girls were so young that they looked like children. I'm ashamed to admit that I never checked if they were. I went into a frenzy. Trying to forget about my life back home. Doing all sorts of weird experiments. Fetish stuff, freaks..." He pauses for a moment and sighs. Micky looks down at his alcohol, swirling it in the glass without taking another sip.

He speaks again, "Then at one time I find myself high and drunk, sucking the cock of a ladyboy that, I remember, for some reason smells like peanut butter." He shakes his head at the absurdity of that detail and takes a swig of whisky. "Accidentally I look at myself in a mirror that's hanging there and I break down. I start crying and I'm not able to stop. I couldn't cope with it anymore. So this prostitute helps me in my clothes and out of the club. She says she'll bring me to a good place and helps me in a tuktuk."

"After driving around some old neighborhoods for -I don't know how long- I get dropped off by a house that says Massage Parlor. 'Not again', I think, but after entering I get introduced to an old lady who the ladyboy says is her mother and they take me in, put me in a room on a bed, give me tea and leave me. I remember me telling her I don't have any money on me. 'No money!' they say. 'Only sleep now.' they assure me".

"I must have been there for at least three days before I got out of that bed. I only met that lady when she brought me food. Further I was left alone."

Micky sighs and looks at the bottom of his empty glass. He pulls up his eyebrows to ask me if I also want a new drink. I nod and hold up my glass again. By now I start to get a bit tipsy.

He continues, "Well, after three days I wake up from the noises of the city and I feel a lot better. I get up and start wandering around to see where I ended up. What looked like a tiny old house from the street side with a neon sign that says Massage Parlor turned out to be a massive complex with dressing rooms, jacuzzis, massage rooms, whole halls that looked like gyms." He waves his hands to emphasize his words. "Dozens of people walking in and out. There must have been fifty people working there, at least."

"So this old lady comes to me and says: 'You sleep well? Now you get massage, will make you feel even better.' I refuse at first but she is very determined and leads me to one of the private rooms where a girl is waiting for me. She puts me on the floor and starts abusing me like crazy, bending me in all sorts of angles I wasn't made for, walking on my back, punching me with elbows and knees. Every new position and treatment hurts like hell but the longer it takes the less it hurts. Once she was done I felt like a reborn man."

"Later that day I went back to my hotel to get my stuff and stayed with mama Achara for three months. At first, I paid her for food and lodging. When I ran out of money I started helping out in the company as a compensation. That's when I found that I not only liked it but that I'm good at it too.

After I learned how she managed the parlor I soon found some improvement points which I implemented. I got to know all the girls personally and they taught me the ins and outs of Thai massage. At one point I told her that I wanted to stay there forever but she convinced me to go back home and go on with my life. That got me thinking. I have this huge property. With a business plan and the right investor I could come a long way. And that's how it ended up like this." He waves around with a grand gesture.

"It is quite a vision you have here," I reply.

"And what about you?" Micky asks me. "I always thought you were too busy having fun to stay in contact." He looks me straight in the eye.

"Well... that's not completely true." I start, "It was at first. I did some modeling work, organizing underground parties and via that I rolled into journalism with the odd job for TV. Then I switched from reporting the party world to magazine work, which was more steady, something I thought I needed because we were planning on having a baby. The office was in an industrial estate downtown. Not very glamorous anymore. It ended with a severe depression and an internet addiction." I sigh and hold my glass up one more time.

He pours a little more wine in then sets the bottle down.

I continue "And don't even ask me about the breakup. I don't want to talk about it." He nods at me, urging me to go on. "My sabbatical in Asia didn't bring me the peace I was looking for. Basically, I'm a nervous wreck. I barely sleep and a panic attack is always waiting around the corner."

"And what about... you know?" Micky winks at me. "Did you go berserk just like I did when you reached the tropics?"

"Yeah, I wish," I reply. "I think I kissed some other tourist twice and ended up in bed with a German hippie after a night of drinking, but it wasn't a success. Most of the time I was rubbing myself silly on internet porn in my hotel room."

I sip my wine, and speak again, "God... I just wished somebody had given me a good service. You could say a lot about - I'm not even going to mention his name right now, but the man was an animal in the sack. He fucked like a steam engine. That's something I still miss..." I empty my glass and hold it up again to Micky for a refill.

"Uh uh" He shakes his head. "I think you had enough already. Besides, I might have a better way for you to relax."

He walks to the bar and picks up the phone, talks shortly and then returns to help me out of my chair. A few seconds later two beautiful Thai women enter the bar. One short and a bit modest, the second one on the other hand looks like a model. Not in fashion but more in an "adult industry" kind of way.

"Krissy, I'm honored to introduce you to the backbone of our organization," Micky says, "the lovely ladies Yuvanda and Sarai, my top professional masseuses. They used to work in the place in Bangkok that I told you about. When I started this place I let them come over. Since I pay them five times their Thai salary that was decided quickly." He chuckles.

"These girls are very skilled in any massage you would want. A full Thai treatment might be a bit much at the moment but are you in for a relaxing full body massage before going to bed?" He looks at me with a radiating smile.

"I'm a bit buzzed, I might fall asleep." I tell him.

"Pfah! It helps against the hangover too. Just go with it." He says.

"Ok, I'm game." I answer and follow the girls into the dressing room.

Before I know it I'm lying covered in just a towel on a heated table in the dimly lit massage room while four skilled hands knead the tension out of my muscles. A faint scent of burned sandalwood fills the room and I hear the soft sound of a wind chime in the background. I feel one of the girls work on my spine going towards my shoulders and neck while the other one is rubbing my calves and feet. They work without speaking.

I realize that Micky was probably right about the wine. My head is spinning from way too much alcohol and I have the feeling I'm becoming one with the room, the table, the smells of oil and wood. I'm one with the massaging hands too. It's not bad at all. Slowly, I drift away from reality. Warm and firm but still soft hands move towards my ears and scalp while the others work on my thighs. Just as they touch so close to my ass that it might get inappropriate, they stop and roll me on my back.

The hands move to my forehead and arms and hands. I indulge in the sensations letting my mind wander off to other worlds. Hands move to my shoulders and thighs and they get rubbed until they are glowing hot. I feel the tension release. Suddenly I feel a soft touch on my breasts startles me but soon I calm down again and give myself over to enjoyment. Some more oil is spread over my breasts and they get a thorough massage.

I feel my breathing become heavier and get this familiar tingling sensation in my pussy. I can smell the woman that's hanging over me. Is it the small one, what was her name, Yuvanda? Or the taller, raving beauty Soray or was it Sarai? I can't tell with my eyes closed. I can't tell how many pairs of hands are working on me either. It could be two or three or more. It doesn't matter. In my head I imagine Virl massaging me with his strong hands. Pushing me down so I can't move anywhere. Turning me over again.

I'm now on my belly. I imagine his strong fingers massaging my thighs, hard and vigorously. Move up to my buttocks, covering them in warm scented oil. His thumbs move closer towards my asshole and involuntarily I lift my ass higher so he can reach my pussy.

"Please" I urge and spread my legs causing my lips to pop apart. I don't have to say it twice. I feel two fingers slide in my moist slit almost without any effort. I start squirming and push back. The fingers penetrate me deeper, a thumb starts rubbing oil on my asshole while two hands hold my cheeks apart.

Ooooh, how I missed Virl. The way he pushed me down, pulled up my hips and shoved his fingers in my pussy. Three, four at the same time without caution. Without mercy. How he pulled my arms back, locking my wrists together with one strong hand and pulling my hair with the other while he penetrated me hard with his pulsating cock. Using whichever hole was most convenient.

How he could fuck me for ages. Until it started to hurt, ramming it inside me until pleasure and pain blended into one overwhelming sensation, making me cum and cry at the same time. Sometimes he fucked me until I blacked out and even went on after that. He was a total asshole, but man, on those occasions I liked it.

Reliving my memories I lose grip on reality. "Do it to me asshole!" I urge and immediately I feel the thumb sliding in my lubricated ass while one, perhaps two fingers are added to the ones in my fuckhole. Stars start flashing in my brain, it has been far too long. "Don't stop you fucking bastard" I say "fuck me for real! Do it! Stop being a pussy. Do it now!" The fingers disappear from my holes and his strong hands pull my legs to the edge of the table.

"Why do you tease me?" I almost beg. "Fuck me like a man." His hands spread my cheeks apart and I finally feel his big cock penetrating my pussy, pulling out and going in again. Yesss! Finally! How I missed this. I'm so happy he's back. He can have me, own me, hurt me if he likes. If he only makes me cum.

The pumping speeds up and I can feel him hit the front of my pussy. "Harder, deeper" I whisper. "Pull my hair" He changes the angle and starts hitting my g-spot, sending flashes to my brain with every stroke.

He pulls my hair hard, forcing me closer. "You're a fucking sissy bastard" I hiss. "I don't feel anything. Why don't you fuck me for real?" Suddenly the moving stops and he pulls out. For three seconds I feel him position the tip of his cock against my asshole before then he rams it in in one stroke without hesitation. My eyes fly open from the pain but soon I slip back to pure joy. Aaah yes!! Just the way I like it. It doesn't take long before the stinging subsides and my muscles adjust to the situation.

The strokes speed up again. Out...in...out..in..out..iN! Aaah! The world is spinning around me. Everything revolves around the cock in my ass, the strong hands pulling me back by my shoulders, trying to penetrate me deeper and deeper, faster and faster. Then the stars turn into black spots, turn into flashes and suddenly, unexpectedly I cum like a volcano bursting out. My whole body starts shaking as the orgasm takes over. His cock still ramming away in my ass as shaking turns into convulsing and the flashes turn into black spots again...

*****

What's this sound? Is it hammering or... somebody's knocking at the door. God knows for how long already. I open one eye. Fuck my head! And I'm thirsty too. Oh shit. I have a hangover. And it seems I'm in bed. My clothes folded on the chair next to me, my suitcase in the corner. I wonder how I got here. Wait! Virl? Was he here yesterday? I can't believe that. What actually happened? I was drunk. And this massage. I still smell the oil on my skin and my muscles aren't as tense as usual.

"Krissy, my love! Are you awake? Are you ok?" Micky says at the other side of the door. Another knock.

"I'm coming. Almost ready!" I manage to say. "Ok, see you at the breakfast table"

One shower later I stumble downstairs. "Coffee or tea?" He asks. I point to the coffee in his hand and he pours me one too. "Did you have a satisfying massage yesterday?" He asks with a knowing grin.

"I'm confused" I say "I remember getting this lovely massage by the two girls but I was drunk and things got a bit out of hand." I look at him. "Is there anybody else besides those ladies working here, because I vaguely remember having a guy there too. I first thought it was my ex coming for me but that just can't be. Was I so drunk that I imagined it or was it a dream?"

By now I'm more talking to myself than to Micky. By now he's radiating. If his smile had gotten wider his head would fall off. "Aren't they amazing?!" he almost shouts "These ladies are so tremendously talented. And especially Sarai. She can give you the "full" treatment. It's one of her specialities."

Well, you can call me stupid and I even might be. Hell, I am a natural blonde aren't I? Besides, having a splitting hangover doesn't make me any smarter either but very slowly the realisation of what's going on starts dripping in my mind.

"Sooo... " I start.

Micky pulls up his eyebrows and starts nodding, urging me to finish my train of thought.

"That ladyboy from your story, when you broke down in Bangkok..."

He nods frantically with a broad smile.

"That is the one who yesterday...???"

"YES!!" He shouts out. "Sarai! Isn't she great?!!"

* thanks to LostLittleLamb for editing and improvements *

Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers