The Reunion Ch. 03: The Hot Tub

Story Info
Old friends arrive and share memories and a hot tub.
2.6k words
3.7
6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers

*All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old*

I only realize how much I missed these people after seeing them again. Jessie is the first to arrive. He's still driving the old Volvo my father gave him when he passed his driving test as a student. He brought his daughter Zoë with him and judging by the look on her face she would have rather been somewhere else. But apart from the grumpy look on her face she looks stunningly beautiful. I don't want to tell her that she looks just like her mother because she probably hears that remark all the time but it's true. Her red curls and tall posture remind me of what Jessie's wife used to look like.

Jessie seems to know the place well and quickly installs himself in a room putting Zoë in the one next to mine.

"That way you won't bother me if you decide to have a midnight auntie vs cousin pillow fight." he winks at us.

"Oww please dad! Don't be stupid." Zoë rolls her eyes and slams the door behind her.

"We had a little quarrel about her joining here. Zoë planned a nice weekend on her own in the house. But after things went a bit crazy the last time I left her alone I decided it would be better if I kept an eye on her." He smiles lovingly. "Just as stubborn and wild as her mother that one... And a total pain in the ass."

I know how much he adores his daughter. He lets her get away with anything usually so I assume that she really overstepped the line this time. I decide not to ask any further questions.

Monica and Jani arrive not much later. The both look great as they step out of their shiny black SUV. They look very wealthy, which, of course, they are. Jani immediately disappears into the building with Micky to discuss business. This confirms my theory of where all the investment money is coming from. 'Of course,' I think, 'Jani loves impossible investment projects. This is just something for him.'

"Krissy! Good to see you girl! You look so healthy and tanned!" Monica falls around my neck and pulls me close, kissing me on both cheeks. She also tries to kiss me on the lips but I'm too slow in getting her intentions and it turns in a bit of an awkward moment. She recomposes quickly and walks back to the trunk of the car and pulls out a cardboard box with a Moët label.

"I hope you're thirsty!" she says with a broad smile.

Hours later we find ourselves in the hot tub in the backyard. After a long evening of catching up on each other's lives and a copious dinner drenched in wine the mood is cheerful. I'm sitting between Monica and Jessie in my underwear because, although I initiated this party, I am the only one that didn't realize we needed to bring a swimsuit. Because of the dim lighting it isn't easy to see for the others that my nipples are clearly visible through my wet bra but the idea makes my pussy tingle.

Monica looks better than ever in her black two piece. Not like any mother of four I've seen before. I should ask her what her secret is.

Jani is still the tall, thin, white guy he was in highschool but is obviously much more confident about his body nowadays. It makes him look good.

Not as good as my brother though. He is heavier than he used to be but with his size he can have it. It's obvious that he still works out regularly.

And then there's Zoë. With her red curls and lean body an eighteen-year-old copy of her mother. I can see Jani tries very hard not to let his eyes wander when talking to her but even for me it's almost impossible not to stare. Her mid sized breasts were contained by the perfect red bikini top half way above the water. Her broad, white smile. Her dark almond shaped eyes. She. Is. Stunning. Period.

Two bottles of champagne are going from hand to hand but I decided that I'm thirsty enough to have a right to hold on to one when it passes me. Opposite of me are Jani and Zoë, who stayed in her room for most of the day but now apparently decided to join the fun.

Micky had retreated to the house and, judging by the laughter and the occasional screams we hear coming out, not because he was tired. We are all watching as the light in his room switches on and the curtains close. The open window gives us a front row seat to what's happening inside. It's clear that Micky and his Thai girls are having lots of fun as the laughter continues and later turns into moaning.

The conversation in the tub has stopped as we're all looking at each other's faces thinking how to deal with the awkward situation.

Jessie clears his throat. "As long as he has fun it's fine by me. Live and let live, I always say." He reaches for one of the bottles and takes a big gulp.

"The last thing I was expecting from Micky was a fascination for a ladyboy." I say, "He always seemed like the straightest guy ever I mean. I guess you can never know what people fantasize about."

'"You can when you ask." Monica adds staring in the water. It's clear that she had too much to drink. She turns to my brother and points her finger to him. "Let's take Jessie... Jessie darling, what do you fantasize about?"

I can see the question makes him uncomfortable and he diverts his eyes away from her. He swallows before he starts to speak. "I know it has been a long time ago now since Eva passed away but if I'm honest I still think about her a lot, also in that way. It probably sounds a bit sad but that's how it is. So no juicy details from me my dear."

He looks back at Monica, who makes a sad face. I can see that she's a little disappointed and that she wants some sensation.

She turns to me but before she can open her mouth I say "What about Jani? He used to be the kinky one wasn't he? What do you fantasize about?"

Jani obviously isn't that easily intimidated as he used to be and he smiles widely. Under the water I can feel his bare feet making their way to the inside of my legs.

"Well my lovely Krissy," he starts and pauses for a moment to look at my see-through bra. For a second his tongue flicks out the corner of his mouth and his gaze returns to my eyes. "At the moment, I have very strong fantasies about you and the things I would like to do to that gorgeous body of yours."

Next to him Zoë almost chokes in a mouthful of champagne before she bursts out in laughter.

I can feel my face turning red as Jani continues. '"I have been drooling over those hard nipples of yours for over an hour now and I would love to suck on them, pinch them and pull on them to see how far they will stretch. I know a woman who can handle some tough love if I see one and I think you will like it. I will twist and turn those nipples until you grind your teeth in pain. Only then I will tighten my grip and pull you up by them. All your friends here can watch you suffer while your screams sound across the fields. How does that sound, hmm?"

Jani's gaze is locked to mine. His smirk tells me he has set a trap for me. Just as I open my mouth to reply he stops me. "Uh, uh!" He lays his finger across his lips to silence me. "I'm not done."

"Then I would turn you over, pull your butt in my face and stick my tongue deep into your asshole, wiggle it around until I can hear you moan."

He looks me straight in the eyes as if he's trying to hypnotize me and I have a feeling that it's actually working. I involuntarily start moving my pelvis and I can feel my pussy getting restless.

In the back of my head I can't help to think what Zoë's impression of the conversation might be but Jani doesn't refrain.

"When your ass is thoroughly wet and lubricated I would replace my tongue with my fingers, first one index finger, then the other, so I can pull you open until I can look deep into your butt and I can spit in it..."

"Ok, that's enough already!" I interrupt him. "I get the message. How about we play another game?"

"Why?" Monica asks with her sweetest voice. "Things were just getting interesting. And since we all know who is truly the wild one here I certainly won't rest before we hear your answer."

I sigh. "Fair enough, but I must warn you it might disappoint. It's true, I have done some wild things in my younger days. I've had quite a list of lovers of all sorts and types but in hindsight, all they had in common was that they were crazy or dangerous or both. I've got myself pulled into some weird shit by some of them."

"Weird shit?" Monica asks. She can't suppress a thrilled smile. She obviously would like to hear more.

"You know," I continue. "Risky things, like getting fucked bent over the hood of a parked police car in the middle of the street in broad daylight. That was because my boyfriend wanted to celebrate that he just escaped from prison. We got caught, of course, and they let me off with a warning and the phone number of the arresting police officer in case I was interested in some more fun. The boyfriend I never saw again."

"And then I remember another lover taking me to this dance party where I was hanging from the ceiling as a decorative ornament, naked and covered in gold paint with two wings attached to my back. I was hanging face and belly down at a height that people could reach to touch me, which they did. Close to me there was a vase full of feathers they could use to tease me. After hanging there for at least three hours I was so overstimulated that I was wet from my pussy's juices overflowing. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed but it must have been dozens of times. When they finally took me down I was completely out of this world. They had to carry me home."

"Later I got a boyfriend who could only get it up if I pretended to be his rape victim. Not such a success story either. When he started to get more and more interested in snuff scenarios I decided to end it." I sigh and take another gulp from my bottle but it's empty. Monica hands me a new one that she just opened. I let the champagne sizzle in my mouth and look around.

"But you never liked any of that stuff?" Monica asks. "I find that pretty hard to believe."

"It's not that but if I think about all the stuff I did to keep these dickheads happy I get sad. When actually all I want is a nice relationship with a nice reliable man. He can even be boring in bed. I mean: Why should you always have to make some fucking impression?! I think that one of the best parts in a long relationship is that you are allowed to starfish without somebody expecting some fucking double somersault with your arms behind your neck while you at the same time use some special deep throat techniques with your ankle in your ass."

That came out a lot less subtle than I meant it. I look around at their shocked faces, although Zoë seems to have the time of her life. Perhaps it's not such a great idea to tell these stories in front of my little niece, I think. But I'm drunk and I don't really care either. She's old enough right?

"But to get back on the subject. Most of the times when I masturbate I think back to the time when I ended up in bed with two lovely guys at the same time. I was still just a teenager then. I think about their warm hands roaming all over my body. Four hands caressing every corner of my body, massaging my breasts, ass and pussy at the same time getting me all soft and wet and ready for their hard, young and eager cocks. When they finally made their move they filled both of my holes at the same time and I've never been so overwhelmed before or after. It's never been better after that. When I think about that I usually come within minutes."

I sigh and look lovingly into my brother's eyes. A bit too obvious apparently because on the opposite side of the tub I see Zoë drop her glass in the water and stare at us with her mouth wide open.

Jessie is the first to recuperate and he demonstrated by yawning. "Well sis, that was a nice 'fantasy' you just came up with but I think it's time for me to call it a day."

With those words he gets out of the tub and walks to the house without looking back.

Zoë, is clearly not yet recovered from the shock.

To break the silence I turn to Monica. "And what about you Mona?"

"Do you want me to be honest?" she asks, "actually I haven't masturbated in years. Let's say that my husband takes very good care of me. When I'm horny I just have to give him a hint and he gets me off in no time. Sometimes even a hint isn't necessary. He just feels it when I need him. Over the years he got to know all the things I like and then some. And he is still as horny as he was when he was a teenager. Always gets it up in no time and he can go on all night. We have an agreement that he only comes when I give him permission so until I do he has to stay hard. And that can be quite some time I can tell you." She smiles and pulls up her eyebrows. "Isn't that so, honey?"

Jani smiles back as an answer and I can sense that there's some non verbal communication going on here. Monica pulls me closer and I can feel her wet body rubbing against mine while she puts a hand on my thigh, dangerously close to my pussy.

She looks me deep in the eyes. "If you want I can show you." she says as her fingers dive deeper in between my legs. After all the champagne and the sex talk I'm up for anything and as an answer I swallow deeply.

Monica gets up from the water and takes my hand. "Trust me," she says, "We'll take good care of you."

We move out of the tub with Jani following. Then we hear a thin voice behind us.

"What about me?" Zoë still sits in the water with a disappointed and almost pleading look on her face. Monica gestures with just a nod of her head that she is also welcome to join. As her pout turns into a content smile she gets up and follows us inside.


Valtikka
Valtikka
23 Followers