The Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We panted and clung to each other as the rain poured outside, pounding hard against the windows. The bed rocked beneath us and the headboard clicked against the wall as our lovemaking became more frantic. "Yes! Oh God, yes! Fuck me!" I heard myself shouting, which seemed to encourage him.

I felt myself losing control, the tension in my groin mounting to the point where I knew an orgasm was only a few thrusts away. "I'm going to cum," I heard him say. I gripped him hard as his last forceful thrusts tipped us both over the edge. I moaned into his chest, lost in the pleasure that consumed me all the way down to the tips of my toes. I felt all strength leave my body, as though someone had injected morphine straight into my brain. The walls of my vagina clenched hard against his pulsing cock as we lay entwined, panting, neither daring to move.

We passed the night this way, reacquainting ourselves with each other's bodies, as if making up for lost time. Our lovemaking was interrupted by brief periods of sleep, but almost no conversation. It was as if an unspoken rule passed between us: We would not try to figure everything out tonight. Tomorrow, there would be plenty of time to talk through the years, the past, the hurt, and hopefully start to think about what would come next. Tonight, however, none of that mattered. Tonight we would try to realize a decade's worth of fantasies, undo all of our regrets about chances not taken and desires not sated.

As dawn approached and the rain outside dwindled to a soft, constant drizzle, I felt myself nodding off for the third or fourth time. I laid my head against James' bare chest as one of his hands stroked my hair, and I listened to the constant, quiet thumping of his heart. I felt his lips press against the top of my head and form the words, "I love you," in a barely audible whisper.

Whatever the morning brought, in that moment I felt such a penetrating contentedness that I almost didn't care what happened next. If forced, I felt as though I could live another ten years on just that one night. I could hold these memories, and I could go through life knowing that I had finally tasted love, and it had been well worth waiting for.

12