The Reunion: Old Love, New Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My flaccid penis was sticky, mostly from Marcie's pussy. I put my penis back inside my pants and went through the same door, but she was nowhere in sight. It's no wonder she easily broke up Anne and Jack! Marcie exuded sexuality, but Anne had to work at it.

I thought about the arrangement I had with Anne, and I decided I hadn't broken it. But it had been a close thing. Marcie had only wanted to tease me, or perhaps teach me some kind of lesson. If she had been seriously interested in fucking me, I would have taken her on the patio. Well, more accurately, she would have taken me. But it hadn't happened, so my agreement with Anne was still in effect.

I didn't try to figure out why I was still walking around looking for Marcie. She was clearly dangerous, but I didn't think about that. The temptation to get more intimate with her was simply too strong to resist. The memories of the erotic sensations I had just experienced were fresh and vivid. I had wasted my cream by ejaculating outside her body, and in spite of my flaccid penis I felt an incredibly powerful desire to ejaculate inside her.

More cum oozed out of my penis into my shorts. My crotch was uncomfortably sticky, so I found a bathroom and took off my shoes, slacks, and undershorts. The sharp odor of cum and Marcie's pussy made the air thick and hard to breathe. I leaned over into the sink and rinsed my penis. I threw my sticky undershorts into the trash before I dressed and left the room. I hoped I wouldn't have to explain their absence to Anne.

The sliding touch of my slacks against my bare penis began to get me hard again. I wondered if Marcie wanted to do a little more. I looked in a couple of rooms but I couldn't find her. I realized I'd left my drink somewhere, so I headed toward the bar to get another. Anne spotted me just as I picked up an empty glass. She pressed her body against mine and kissed me. "MMM! You've been kissing someone else, haven't you? I can taste her lipstick! Naughty, naughty!" Then she laughed. "I think I've kissed half the boys in my class, and most of them tried to feel me up!" She wobbled as she talked to me, and I wondered how much alcohol she'd consumed.

I fixed us both a couple of drinks, and we wrapped our arms around each other and danced. Even with the drinks in our hands, it was intensely erotic. Anne was feeling no pain, and she had completely lost her inhibitions. I suspected that some of the men had done more than simply attempt to feel her up! She molded her body to mine and I responded by becoming hard. Even though we were in full view of anyone who happened to look at us, she reached down and rubbed and squeezed my erection through my pants. I decided it was about time to take her back to our room. When she got like this, we usually didn't have time to get completely undressed before we mated.

We finished our drinks. Anne groped me again, and she gave me the special fuck-me-now hand signal that Dave and Glenda had taught us. She grinned broadly. It was definitely time to leave! We crossed into the next room, but somehow we got lost in the maze of the suite and missed the exit. She waved her hand signal at me again, and we almost ran across that room and into the next. The exit was in sight!

As we hurried past an open doorway, we heard a woman announce in an overly- loud, drunken voice, "And she still thinks Marcie was trying to fuck him that night! She never found out!" I heard several women laughing.

Anne stopped so suddenly I almost knocked her down. She was immediately stone-cold sober. She pulled away from me and pushed her way past several people into the room we had just passed. She grabbed a woman's arm and angrily spun her around. "What the hell did you just say, Sondra? Who never found out? ME?"

Sondra stood there in shocked silence, her mouth opening and closing like a fish in a landing net. My immediate impression was that I wasn't particularly impressed by the Sondra of locker-room sex fame. Neither her face nor figure inspired me to have thoughts of fucking her. After about three seconds another woman giggled, and said in a drunken voice, "Jack, silly! Marcie wasn't going to screw him! It was all a big joke!"

Anne began to tremble. "B-b-but I saw her kissing and groping him! And she had her blouse off! In his car!"

"Anne, how dumb are you?" Another drunken woman said. "You knew how Marcie always liked Jack! We told her that you'd dumped him. We talked her into trying to cheer him up! She undid her blouse, jumped on his lap, and kissed him. He was trying to get away from her when you came out! God! It was so funny! I'll never forget the look on your face!" Several of the women laughed. I had an intense, irrational, almost overpowering desire to kill every one of these spiteful witches for their cruelty to Anne.

Anne turned toward me. Her eyes were wide open, and her face was chalky- white. She trembled, then stumbled and started to collapse. I stepped forward and grabbed her. I held her against me and pulled her into the next room. Behind me I heard several of the nasty bitches laughing. Somebody said, "Remember that snotty way she used to act? Like she and Jack had that love that was so special?" I heard more laughter. "Marcie didn't even know what was going on! She was the perfect patsy!"

I could tell by the way Anne moved her head that she had heard that last comment, too. She began to tremble and almost went limp in my arms. Strange high- pitched whines came out of her mouth. I half-carried, half-dragged Anne through the exit and made it to the elevators. It only took a couple of minutes to get her back to our room, but it seemed to take forever. Her face was still terribly pale. Her eyes were wide open and very dark. She was staring into space, almost in shock.

Anne groaned, then bent over and held her stomach with both hands. She pulled away from me, stumbled into our bathroom, and violently threw up into the toilet. When she came out, she dropped her clothes in a heap on the floor and climbed naked into bed. Then she began to sob. "He didn't cheat on me! He said so and I didn't believe him! Oh God! I didn't believe him!"

I wrapped my arms around her and held her until she finally fell asleep. I thought about how much of Anne's life had been thoroughly trashed by that cruel joke. For fifteen years she had tried to forget the boy she loved because she thought he'd betrayed her. Now she knew it had all been a stupid, jealous prank. If there had been any betrayal, it had been by Anne because she had not trusted Jack. What would happen now? I couldn't think of anything good that was likely.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned my teeth, then stripped and climbed back into bed with Anne. She was asleep, but she was tossing and turning. I kissed her good night without waking her. I lay in bed with my arms wrapped around her and worried about the effect tonight's revelation would have on our lives. It took a long time but I finally drifted into a fitful sleep.

Anne woke me a couple of hours later. She was kissing me and crying. "Make love to me, Kyle! Make love to me!" She was rubbing my penis with one hand as she removed her diaphragm with the other. She really wanted to mate! As soon as I was erect she climbed on top of me and rode me. She drove herself toward an orgasm. In the dim light I could see that she was crying as she frantically twisted and jerked on me. I could hear her mumbling, "Sorry . . . Sorry . . . Sorry . . ."

Anne was thinking about Jack, not me, and whatever she was doing, it really wasn't making love. My erection lost its stiffness, and her gyrations quickly caused my penis to come out of her. She immediately wailed a cry of frustration and threw herself on top of me. I held her for several minute as she sobbed and moaned, over and over, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I didn't know if she was thinking about me or Jack. Or herself.

I was sorry too. Never before had I gotten Anne so close to orgasm and then left her hanging. I lay on my back, my sticky, soft penis smashed between us, and listened to her weep. I knew we were in big, big trouble. She finally rolled off me and fell sleep. It was almost dawn before I again drifted into a fitful sleep.

SATURDAY's PICNIC

The sound of Anne splashing in the shower woke me just before 8:30. I joined her, and for the first time in memory she didn't want me to get playful as she bathed. I quickly cleaned up and got out. When she came out of the bathroom, I ordered breakfast from room service. I didn't want to see anyone else, and with her red and swollen eyes she really looked terrible.

After breakfast Anne wrapped herself in a bathrobe, sat in a chair, and stared into space. I couldn't get her to say more than a few words at a time. I was relieved that she was no longer crying, but the look of angry intensity on her face was not comforting. Just after 11:00 she began to dress for the scheduled noon picnic. It took her a long time to apply makeup. We arrived a little late, but her face looked a lot better, and she no longer had a glassy stare in her eyes. She was subdued, but she no longer acted catatonic. I was beginning to feel optimistic. I really should have known better.

We picked up a couple of hamburgers, salads, and drinks, and we found places at the end of a long picnic table. Anne introduced me to two of her male classmates. I had already met their wives the evening before, and I introduced them to Anne. Everyone except Anne carried on an animated conversation. She kept looking around, observing everything that was going on, and carefully watching everybody come and go. I knew she was looking for Jack, and I was so jealous I had trouble eating.

Anne was looking the wrong way and was completely unprepared for what happened next. Sondra and one of the other women suddenly came up behind Anne, and Sondra gushed, "Anne, I'm SO sorry! We NEVER meant to hurt you, and we CERTAINLY never meant for you to . . ."

Anne effectively shut down every conversation within twenty feet of our table when she said, in a clear, firm voice, "Sondra, you lying, hypocritical, sanctimonious bitch! You meant to hurt me and you did! More than you'll ever know! So go fuck yourself!"

Sondra froze with her mouth hanging open and she turned pale. When Sondra didn't move, Anne sneered at her and continued her verbal assault. "I remember when you bragged you'd fucked every guy on the wrestling team. In the locker room. One after the other. Even that old coach. Why don't you pull up your dress and let's see how many of them still remember your eager cheerleader's cunt? Did you do it again last night with the team? Is your rosy red cunt still dripping their cream? From all those different guys? Is that why you're walking so funny, Sondra? Is your cunt all sticky?" This all came out too fast for Sondra to interrupt Anne.

I shared everyone's shock and my face felt hot. I was simultaneously aware of three things: the nearly complete silence around us, the angry glare one of the women at our table was giving her heavyset husband, and the bright red flush that completely colored Sondra's face and arms. I wrapped my arm around Anne's shoulders and pulled her against me. Her body was stiff and rigid. She didn't look at me. Instead she glared at Sondra until Sondra turned, and with the help of her friend, walked unsteadily away.

Anne leaned forward and let out the breath that she had been holding. I felt her body begin to relax as she took quick, shallow breaths. I was proud of her for standing up to that bitch, but I was also worried about her. I had never seen such intense hostility come from her. Her skin felt hot, and I could both smell and feel her fresh perspiration. I hugged her and she wrapped her arms around me and began to whimper against my neck.

As I held Anne I looked around and saw lots of people hurrying to leave. We were alone at our table with the heavyset guy and his wife. She was glaring at him. "Jeez, honey!" He said. "Sondra climbed into the shower with us and begged us to screw her!"

"I'll bet you were first in line, weren't you?" His angry wife hissed at him.

"Shit no! I was probably sixth or seventh. Near the end and . . . " His eyes opened wide as he suddenly realized what he'd just admitted. "Hell, honey! What was I supposed to do? I was only eighteen for krise-sake! It was free pussy!"

His angry wife dumped her full plate of food into his lap. "You were going steady with me, you pig! I asked you about it and you denied it! You fucking, lying asshole!" She stood up and threw his plate of food against his chest. As food ran down his shirt, she pushed his drink over and its contents added to the mess in his lap. She cursed him again and stormed angrily away.

He looked over at me. "Shit, man, you know how it is, right? It's not like it was rape or nothin'! She even did a couple of the guys twice! Hey, it's only natural, right? Right?"

I ignored him and pulled Anne to her feet. The adrenalin was still active in her system, and she was beginning to tremble. She looked sick. "C'mon, baby! Let's walk it off! Let's get away from here for a few minutes!" I said.

I walked her about thirty yards to a shaded bench and we sat down. We hugged each other until she was again calm.

"Oh Kyle! I've never felt such hatred inside myself!" Abbe said. "I've never done . . . " She bit her lip. "I should never have come back! I remembered all the good times in high school and I wanted to relive some of them. I forgot about all the treachery that was just under the surface. And I never knew that Jack was . . . " She lost control again as she remembered what she had learned the night before. I held her as she sobbed again and again, "I'm so sorry." Was she sorry for herself? For me? Or for Jack? Once again I was afraid to ask.

Anne recovered after a few minutes, and we walked around the woods together, lost in our separate thoughts. She clung tightly to my hand.

The woods were as artificial as her happy high school memories. All of the lower branches and undergrowth had been carefully cleared away, meandering paths had been deliberately laid out with dark mulch, benches had been strategically placed under the trees, and there was well-mowed grass growing everywhere. There were no weeds or other extraneous plants. The chemical smell I remembered from the night before was everywhere, and there were no bugs of any kind. It was a pretend forest. Wasn't that appropriate for this "happy" reunion?

Anne and I spotted Marcie and Jack at the same moment, and we came to an abrupt halt. They were sitting on a bench and talking. They hadn't seen us. We stood still and stared at them for a minute or so. Finally Anne said, "Kyle, you wait here. Please! I've got to talk to Jack. Alone. I've got to! I was looking for him at the picnic, but he wasn't there. Okay?"

I knew I really had no choice, so I nodded. I watched Anne walk hesitantly toward her old boyfriend and his wife. She was less than ten feet from them when they finally noticed her. Jack jumped to his feet. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Marcie looked back and forth between them, then she also stood up. She looked at the two of them, then turned and walked slowly toward me. She hesitated and looked back once, then continued walking toward me.

I watched Marcie approach. Even though she wasn't smiling, she still exuded sex with every step. I remembered how my penis had felt between the cheeks of her ass, and I began to get hard. When she had almost reached me, she noticed my erection and finally smiled. She was almost against me when she stopped walking. She was so close I could have expanded my chest and brushed against her breasts. "We heard about that scene with Sondra last night. Jack wants to talk to Anne and she wants to talk to him. I think both our marriages just got completely fucked. What do you think?"

Tears began to stream down Marcie's face, and it seemed natural to wrap our arms around each other. We clung together and watched the silent tableau as our spouses began to resolve their fifteen-year-old misunderstanding.

At first Jack and Anne sat apart, looking down at their feet. They took turns looking at each other and talking, then looking back down again. Eventually they looked at each other at the same time, and Jack got up and moved closer to Anne. They held hands. They were both crying as they talked. Then Jack lifted Anne onto his lap and they began to kiss.

Even from a distance I could feel the intensity of the love and passion they expressed for each other. Marcie voiced my own thoughts. "If we weren't married to them, I'd feel so happy for them. But I'm just scared. Really scared. I wish I'd known you were married to Anne last night. I would never have . . . " She turned and buried her head in my shoulder and began to sob. I realized tears were running down my face, too.

Anne and Jack continued kissing as Marcie and I watched. I described what had just happened at the picnic. "Good for Annie!" Marcie remarked through her tears. "It's about time somebody knocked that snooty bitch down a peg or two! Sondra's slept with most of the guys here, but she always acts like she's so proper and respectable. I don't know how she's gotten away with it for so long." I'd never before heard my wife referred to as "Annie," but I sensed that Marcie meant it in a positive, supportive way. This only exacerbated my confusion and complete bewilderment which were compounded by my throbbing erection.

Marcie and I let them kiss for perhaps ten minutes, but that was all Marcie and I could endure. We walked up to them and quite literally pried them apart. Anne and I walked away, leaving Jack and Marcie sitting and talking on the bench. Anne's face was flushed and her eyes sparkled. I knew she was sexually aroused, but she made no effort to touch me. When I offered her my hand, she didn't take it. She treated me like I was a stranger. I couldn't help remembering how firmly she had held onto me a few minutes earlier.

When we reached our room, Anne finally put her arms around me. "I'm sorry, Kyle!" She said. "There's just so much happening, and I'm trying to sort it all out." She kissed me, but it didn't seem romantic or sexy. It felt more like I had just kissed my mother.

Anne said she needed a shower, and she began to take off her clothes. I undressed too, and my penis began to get erect as I looked at her. She put her hand on my arm and said, "Not this time, Kyle. I need to be alone." Her face was still flushed and her nipples were jutting out. I could smell that she was aroused. My erection collapsed with the realization she had been aroused by Jack, and that she didn't want to make love to me. What was going to happen next? I was beginning to panic.

I heard the shower running and I began to pick up our clothes from the floor. Her panties were wet and sticky with her secretions. I inhaled her fresh scent from them and again became erect. "Nuts to this shit!" I thought. "I'm her husband, she's ready, and I'm going to make love to her!" In the back of my mind I knew this was about the dumbest thing I could do, but I wanted to reassert my claim to her the best way I could. My fear and panic disappeared as my penis began to throb as I stripped off my clothes.

I opened the bathroom door and walked in. I could see Anne through the transparent shower curtain. Her eyes were clenched tightly closed. Her right hand was between her legs, and her left was pulling on her right breast. She was masturbating herself with several fingers. I heard her moan. Her orgasm began as I stared at her. She groaned loudly, then sat down quickly into the tub. Her legs kicked and jerked as she moved her fingers in and out faster and faster. She was pinching her nipples. I heard the clunking sounds as her knees bumped against the sides of the tub. She groaned again several times, then finally began to calm down as the shower continued to cover her with its spray.