The Reunion Pt. 01

Story Info
Taylor runs into her crush at their high school reunion.
2.6k words
4.53
6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What started as another erotic short story eventually turned into a novella of sorts. I just couldn't get enough of these characters and felt more of their story needed to be told. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Look out for part 2 of this story!

******

"You can't be serious!" Taylor barked at the young lady working the check-in desk. This weekend was Taylor's 10 year high school reunion, and the hotel hosting the events had lost her room reservation. She didn't know why to expect anything else, this weekend was setting up to go about as well as high school had for her.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I don't see the reservation and we have no record of your confirmation number." The clerk replied in a professional, but increasingly forceful tone. "And unfortunately, given the events taking place this weekend, we are fully booked."

Taylor stood there, staring at the clerk, jaw dropped. She didn't know what to do. The other hotels nearby were also booked up. She was already late to the welcome back cocktail party taking place in the hotel bar. As she stood there searching for words, someone called out behind her "Taylor? Taylor Rodburn?"

Taylor cringed, hoping that no one had overhead the disaster taking place. She plastered on a smile and turned slowly, finding herself face to face with one of her old classmates, Jacob. He had aged very well since she had last seen him. He had always been tall, but he was now filled out. His toned body made him look more dominating and less gangly. Even back in highschool, he was handsome, but his features had matured, becoming more chiseled and accented by his stubble. His brown hair was cut short and neat, with only a wisp of hair out of place, hanging lazily over his forehead. He was dressed in dark fitted jeans, a tight white button up shirt, and a navy blue blazer that made his blue eyes pop.

More time must have gone by than she thought as she was taking him in because eventually he put his hand on his chest and said "It's Jacob Branford."

Taylor feigned recognition as she said "Oh! Of course! Jacob! It's nice to see you!" Like she, or anyone else for that matter, could have forgotten Jacob. He was one of those guys that was friends with everyone. He wasn't a jock or traditionally "popular," but everyone was fond of him in high school.

Jacob approached Taylor, who was still standing at the counter. She realized that the clerk had taken this opportunity to step away and become busy with other work. "Will I see you in the bar soon? I would love to catch up!" He said with a smile that showed his dazzling white teeth.

Taylor brushed her long, curled brown hair over her shoulder as she looked up at him. He stood a good 6 inches over her. "I, uh, I'm not sure actually." Taylor replied, looking over to the clerk who was clearly eavesdropping despite trying to look busy. "There seems to be an issue with my reservation. I need to find a place to stay tonight before I can indulge myself in cocktails and reminiscing about high school."

"I'm sorry, that's terrible!" Jacob said, looking towards the clerk. "Hey, listen, I live about 20 minutes from here and I have a spare room, two actually. You're more than welcome to one of them if you want. We could even carpool to the events." His offer was so warm, so genuine despite the fact that they hadn't seen each other in 10 years.

"Oh, that's really kind, but I don't want to impose!" She replied.

"Really, it's no imposition! The rooms are always guest-ready. I would hate for you to have to worry about where you are staying this weekend." He said, leaning against the bar height check-in counter.

"I mean, that's really kind of you to offer, but don't you want to run it by your wife or girlfriend first?" Taylor insisted.

Jacob chuckled, shaking his head as he said "Nope, no one to run it by."

"Oh!" Taylor stuttered. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry, I just assumed..."

Jacob chuckled again "It's fine, really. So what do you say?"

Taylor paused, taking in the offer. He hadn't changed at all. It was so like Jacob to go out of his way to help someone. "Sure, thank you!" She nodded.

Jacobs' grin widened as he said "Excellent!" He looked over to the clerk. "Excuse me miss, would you mind holding Ms. Rodburn's luggage behind the counter until we depart from our cocktail party?" She was happy to oblige the request.

As Jacob and Taylor made their way to the bar, she brushed her hands down her tight, black cocktail dress, making sure to pull down the bottom that kept riding up. As they walked, they covered the basics of catching up. He shared that he sells real estate, and she told him about her job as an interior designer. They covered where they went to college and how they ended up where they are now. Once at the bar, Jacob gestured to Taylor so she could order first. "Can I get a Glenlivet with one ice cube?"

The bartender nodded and looked over to Jacob who said "Make that two." He got to work pouring the drinks as Jacob leaned over to Taylor and said "I wouldn't have pegged you for a scotch girl. You've got nice taste."

"Likewise." Taylor replied, giving the bartender a smile as she picked up her drink and dropped some cash on the counter.

"No, let me get the drinks!" Jacob said, reaching out for her money.

"Please! I insist! It's the least I can do considering you opening up your house to me!" She said as she pushed her cash toward the bartender.

Jacob looked like he was going to put up a fight over the issue, but then sighed, smirking as he said "You should have waited to see the accommodations before insisting on thanking me!"

Taylor chuckled and turned away from the bar to look over her old classmates gathered before her. Across the room she saw some of her friends in the corner, waving at her. Jacob noticed a moment later and suggested she head over and that he would find her later in the evening.

As she made her way, she noted many familiar faces, giving nods as she went, along with the occasional "It's nice to see you!" When she finally made her way to her table of familiar friends, they looked like they had been gossiping over something juicy.

"Taylor! Oh my god! Are you here with Jacob?!" Taylor was caught off guard by their very inaccurate assumption. The three girls before her were some of her best friends from highschool. Their lives had taken them on different paths to different places, but they kept in touch over the years.

"What? No." Taylor said, and then proceeded to fill them in about what had happened with her room.

"You are staying at Jacobs house?! You must be losing your shit! He is SO fine, and you had such a crush on him in highschool!"

"I didn't have THAT big of a crush on him! Honestly, I'm surprised he even remembered me!" Taylor defended. She honestly was surprised. Though Jacob had known everyone in high school, Taylor didn't stand out much back then, or even now. She had been a nerdy girl that kept to her small circle. Most people probably wouldn't even recall her name if it weren't for the nametags they were handed on their way into the bar.

"Look, all I'm saying," her friend continued "is, he's single, you're single, he's fine, you're fine. Who knows what could happen."

She blushed a little at the compliment of her friend calling her "fine," though she brushed it off as friendly banter. She changed the topic to their lives, catching up since the last time they had spoken, and then switched over to gossiping about the classmates around them.

After another two drinks, the night was winding down and Jacob found her giggling with one of her friends by the bar.

"Hey, I'm thinking about heading out soon. How are you doing?" He asked her casually.

Taylor looked at her phone, not realizing how late it was. "Wow! It's late! Yeah, I'm ready to go." She bid farewell to her friend, promising to catch up more at the brunch tomorrow and followed Jacob to his car. He insisted on carrying her luggage to the car for her. As they drove to his house, she asked how his night had been.

"It was good to see some old friends." He replied. "But I was getting a lot of questions from the guys about how I showed up with you."

Taylor, in her tipsy state, laughed. "Yeah, I'm sure!"

Jacob did a double take, looking over at her in the passenger seat. "I'm serious!" He defended. "There were quite a few jealous guys after they saw me walk in with you."

Taylor didn't know how to respond. She never caught anyone's attention when she was in high school. She figured it would be more of the same at the reunion. After a moment she looked over to Jacob, trying to assess if he was, in fact, serious. "Hmmm" was all she could come up with.

Sensing her discomfort, Jacob changed the conversation and asked how her night was. The rest of the car ride was filled with light chit chat and gossip they had learned tonight about their previous classmates.

As they approached Jacobs house, he pulled off on a gravel side road. A quarter mile down the road, through a forest of lush evergreens, his house appeared. It had a modern exterior, with dark colors that fit in with the natural surroundings. Lamp posts illuminated down the gravel road up to the house.

"Wow! This is beautiful! Taylor expressed.

Jacob grabbed her luggage and showed her inside. Despite the fact that a bachelor lived there, the house was warm and welcoming. The floorplan was open, the fixtures and furniture were modern, and style was minimalist. He took her to where the two guest rooms were, letting her pick which one she wanted. One of them, he said, had a beautiful view of the sunrise in the morning, so that's the one she went with. It also happened to be right across from his room. After dropping her luggage in the room he offered her a tour. They made their way around the house, covering the bathrooms, the kitchen, and living room. He then insisted on showing her the garage. She expected to find cars, or a workshop in the garage, but when she walked in she found a ceramics studio.

"When I was in college," he said, "I had to take an elective, so I signed up for ceramics. I thought it would just be an easy 'A' but I ended up really enjoying it. I found it so relaxing and grounding. I ended up taking several more classes and I decided I would put a ceramic studio in my house someday. It continues to be one of my favorite hobbies."

Taylor scanned around the studio, taking in all the equipment and the pieces he had on display. "This is incredible!" She said in awe. His pieces were really good. She would easily consider using them in her interior design. They had movement and color that elicited a curiosity.

Jacob shoved his hands in his pockets and leaned against the door frame as Taylor walked around the space. She stopped before the wheel. "Have you ever thrown on a wheel before?" He asked.

"No, never." She replied.

"Would you like to?" He asked her, his lips tugged into a slight smile.

She looked over to him, again trying to determine if he was serious. After deciding that he was, she replied "I wouldn't even know where to begin."

"Well, it's pretty late, but we will have some time tomorrow between the brunch and the dinner if you decide you want to give it a try." Jacob said, pushing off the door frame.

Taylor nodded, and took another look around the room before following him through the door leading back into the house. Jacob insisted that she make herself at home and then bid her goodnight, disappearing into his room.

That night Taylor found herself dreaming of Jacob.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She dreamed that they were back at the bar of the hotel. Jacob stood behind her, waiting for his drink. He pressed in close to her, running his hand down her bare arm, leaving a trail of goosebumps where he touched. His nose grazed her neck as he inhaled her scent. Her head instinctively lifted, pressing back into his chest and he released a subtle growl. She grabbed his hand, led him from the bar and through a maze of corridors before stopping and facing him. His eyes were hungry as he looked at her. She grabbed the lapel of his blazer and pulled him into her, rising on her toes so their lips could meet in a chaotic dance. His hands roamed her body, pulling her into him at every opportunity. He stepped forward, pressing her against the wall. She moaned and the sensation. His hands found their way down her waist, over her hips, and to her thighs where he lifted her up, her legs wrapping around him. Her tight black dress bunched up around her hips and she felt his desire for her as he ground against her. She fumbled for his belt, undoing it and then his pants. He stepped back, giving her room to release him, she shimmied down his pants and...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She woke up, taking a second to realize where she was. Her breathing was heavy and as she rolled over she realized that she was dripping wet as a result of the steamy dream. Horny, and realizing that she wasn't going to be falling back asleep anytime soon, she decided to take care of herself.

She laid on her back, sliding her hand under the line of her panties. Her middle finger found the sensitive spot in her slit, silky and engorged from her arousal. She closed her eyes and imagined being back in that dream, in the hall with Jacob. She pictured him kneeling before her, lifting her dress, and swinging one of her legs over his shoulder. Her fingers circled her clit as she imagined him sliding her panties aside and gently running his thumb along her sensitive spot before bringing his lips there. His tongue tenderly danced around, mimicking what she was doing with her fingers. She slid two fingers inside of her as she pictured him doing the same. His other hand on her ass, pulling her into him. She continued to finger herself as she pictured it, her hips thrusting in time with his imagined tongue. Her breathing became more erratic as she felt the buildup. Her fingers moved faster around her clit until she peaked, convulsing, picturing him moaning at the sensation of her coming in response to him.

She laid there, allowing her breathing to return to normal before opening her eyes. She smiled as she rolled over, sleep finding her once again, this time, dreamless and peaceful.