All Comments on 'The Reunion Pt. 01'

by ashley11dancer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could use some remedial spelling lessons. Most obvious example, since you got it wrong (twice) in the tags, masturbation. With a 'u' and not an 'e' if that helps.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good start, but this is not a story. You should have finished at least on chapter before submitting.

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

#storiesthatendtoosoon

I’m eagerly awaiting future parts.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

A decent start, but very short even for a first chapter, that said, there’s no waffle or filler, which is good. Maybe I f you’d wanted to extend this a little a few paragraphs of each of them getting ready and recalling their schooldays and fellow students to give us a bit of background would have worked well. The fact that’s it’s quite short means we’re just getting into the story and characters when it comes to an end.

Spelling can be an issue, poor spelling/grammar/punctuation turns a lot of people off, myself included. Think about it as building a wardrobe only to have the doors badly misaligned, that will be what your eyes are drawn to every time you look at it - misspelled words are just like that for a lot of us.

Please keep writing, thanks for posting here for our enjoyment. Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userashley11dancer@ashley11dancer
I have enjoyed reading erotic stories on Literotica for years and decided to try my hand at it. I love getting feedback, so let me know what you think, and let me know if you have a prompt you would like to see come to life!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES