The Reunion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the initial hesitation, one girl stepped forward and, lifting up her long dress and taking Jeff's cock in her hand, buried it in her pussy to the very root.

She was pretty wet, but even so, the length of it took her by surprise. From the time she had lost her virginity years ago to the present day, she hadn't encountered very many cocks of this length and girth. But she rode is lustily, holding onto Jeff's shoulders as she happily bounced on it.

The thirty seconds passed all too quickly, and she almost had to be pried off of the succulent phallus by other girls who wanted to take her place. She grudgingly slunk away, tossing her panties with poor grace into the paper bag.

And so the session began. Jeff found the array of women—few of whom, he had to confess, he remembered from his days as the college's semi-official deflowerer—bewildering and dizzying. He wished he could actually see them fully naked, but that would have resulted in a huge pile of formalwear that would later have to be sorted out among all the females, and Nancy had decided that that would simply have been too much of a bother. Even so, Jeff got an eyeful of tempting cleavage, brief glimpses of furry pussies, and even a few glimpses of luscious bottoms.

He also couldn't help noticing a fair number of rings, some with fat diamonds, on the women's ring fingers. It was highly likely that a majority of the women in the room were married—but of course, aside from him, there wasn't a husband to be seen anywhere in the place.

Jeff did come after the thirteenth woman had mounted him. He had clearly been primed by the dozen who had preceded her, and he shot his seed into her well before her thirty seconds were up. She felt his emission in spite of her own wetness down there, and emitted a loud "Whoo-hoo!" and held up her hands even as she continued to ride him.

The other women weren't going to take her word for it, so they made her lift up her dress and stand with legs spread. Within seconds, the thick white stuff leaked out of her and dribbled down the insides of her thighs. Just to make absolutely sure, Nancy scooped up a dollop of it and brought it to her mouth.

"Okay, Marcy," she said, "you win the prize."

But there were still dozens of women who wanted a taste of Jeff's cock. Nancy eyed him coolly, saying, "We'll give you a few minutes to recover. Then it's back to the salt mines for you."

"Gee, Nancy," Jeff complained, "I may need longer than that."

"You better not take too long," she warned him. "Otherwise, we'll be here all night."

One of the participants took the trouble to bring Jeff a foaming pint of Guinness. He wasn't at all convinced that the beverage would help him "recover," but he welcomed the interruption. Meanwhile, the women were chattering among themselves and continuing to gaze at the naked man in their midst.

Jeff sat there brooding. If I didn't know any better, he thought to himself, they're making me feel like some kind of—

But he didn't have time for further reflections. His cock was getting semi-erect, and Nancy helped him by falling to her knees and, with one hand clutching his cock (the other hand was still holding onto the stopwatch), licking and sucking it to reasonable hardness again.

So the succession of impalements continued. As woman after woman rode him and got off, tossing her underwear into the paper bag, he lost count of how long this second round went on. He could have sworn that at least twenty women had come and gone, and he had still not shot his second load into anyone. Finally, a lucky girl rung the bell. It was the twenty-fifth woman of this round, Nancy announced.

The lucky girl trotted off, going off to a corner to put her underwear back on under her long skirt, and relishing the immediate dampening of the crotch as Jeff's discharge dribbled out of her.

The third round introduced some interesting variations. A few girls had decided that one possible way to hasten Jeff's climax—and also, after a fashion, to escape (at least in their own minds) the accusation of adultery—would be to stuff his cock into their bottoms. How exactly they'd come up with lubricant, Jeff never figured out; he suspected that one of the women had shared some moisturizer in her purse among several other females. But, to his own surprise, the tactic didn't work—and the winner of this round (the nineteenth who had ridden him) managed to get him to come through vaginal intercourse.

By this time, Jeff was pretty much exhausted. He pleaded with Nancy to put an end to the contest.

"Gee, Nancy," he begged, "I don't think I can do any more."

"Oh, come on," she said. "I'm sure your precious wife could get more out of you all by herself if she put her mind to it."

"That may be," Jeff admitted, "but that's a whole different thing."

"Jeff, my man," Nancy pointed out, "there are still at least a dozen other women who haven't sampled your heavenly organ."

"For God's sake, Nancy, I've already done fifty-seven of them!"

"I have great confidence in your abilities," she said with just a hint of malice.

And so the fourth and final round commenced. To his amazement, Jeff managed to come after eighteen women had danced on his member. This final orgasm elicited a tremendous applause among all the participants, but all Jeff could do was crawl back to the men's room, where he had left his clothes piled on a shelf, and get dressed.

But before he could leave, Nancy formally presented him with the paper bag.

"I believe there are seventy-one pairs of underwear in here," she said.

"Thanks," he said, and trudged back to his hotel.

*

"Jesus, my cock is sore!" Jeff cried as he entered his hotel room.

Debra was lying on the bed, in her nightgown, reading a book.

She raised an eyebrow. "Got quite a workout, did you?" she said.

"You better believe it. Jeez Louise!" Jeff expostulated.

"You knew you were popular. What could you expect?"

"Sure, but—God, so many women!"

Debra dropped her eyes to the paper bag that Jeff had brought in. "What's in the bag?"

Jeff flushed. "Um, well, it's—it's a lot of women's underwear."

Another eyebrow went up. "Oh? How many, exactly?"

Jeff turned a deeper crimson. "I think Nancy said there were seventy-one pairs."

"Seventy-one? And what are you doing with them all?"

"Well, here's the thing." And in halting words, Jeff explained the "contest" that Nancy had organized.

Debra tried to retain her composure, but Jeff could see that she was turning beet-red also. "So you're basically telling me that you committed adultery seventy-one times in one night? No, wait! Make that seventy-five times. I forgot the four lovelies who made you come."

"It was only for thirty seconds each!"

"I'm sure that must have been a strain on you. Just as you got comfortable with one dame, she pulls you out of herself and another one takes her place."

"But—but you said it would be all right!" Jeff cried desperately.

Debra relented. "Yes, I did. And really, it's fine. I almost expected something like this to happen anyway. But what are we going to do with all that underwear?"

Jeff broke out into a fractured smile. "Um, I thought you could wear some of them."

"Me?" Debra thundered.

"We'd wash them first, of course! I mean, there's lots of really pretty things here—some of them satin or silk, some in different colors, some with lace and stuff."

Debra got up from the bed and took the bag from her husband. Opening it, she at first brought the bag close to her face, then made a grimace. "Oof! There's a pretty pungent smell of pussy in here!"

"Well, what do you expect?" Jeff muttered.

"We'll see what we can do about this. Maybe I will wear some of them. Or we could throw a party and I could hand them out as party favors."

"Now you're making fun of me," Jeff said.

"I'm sorry, dear," she said, approaching her husband and giving him a soft pat on the cheek.

Then, dropping the bag, she gave him a meaningful look and removed her nightgown. She was naked underneath.

Jeff gawked at the sight. "Um, Debra, what are you doing?"

"It's not what I'm doing, it's what you're gonna do," she said.

"Oh, Jeez, darling! Please give me a break! You don't know how sore my thing is!"

"I can well imagine. I think you've only come four times with me on one or two occasions. Well, now you're going to try for number five."

"I really don't think I can manage!"

"I have every confidence in you," she said.

She came back to the bed, getting on all fours with her butt pointed in Jeff's direction. Then she took a tiny tube of moisturizer that had been in the bathroom and lubricated her anus as Jeff watched with both eagerness and dread.

"Debra, please—" Jeff began.

"Look, guy," Debra said sharply, "if you expect to be forgiven for fucking seventy-five girls in one night when you're supposed to be married to me, you'd better get your act—and your cock—in gear."

"Okay," he said sulkily.

And so he stripped and stuffed his cock into his wife's bottom.

12