All Comments on 'The Reunion Trap Ch. 06'

by satyrsbard

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago

I only recently found this story and over all I enjoyed it. I felt that this chapter was missing something and past chapters skipped some important parts.

When he and Celia were dating, she limited shared with the other models but only Celia could have intercourse but then later he is having sex in a threesome. Seemed a big jump from the last group activity.

In this chapter he is talking about Nadia as his first love but at the reunion she admitting to loving him but he barely knew her. They hooked up at 1 party and then he was in jail.

For me, there were just some big disconnects that took away from the story. This being the conclusion, I guess I was hoping for more clarity on what Celia did and knew and a bit more on how she orchestrated it then just a light bulb moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot ending to an exciting storyline. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed all six chapters. When I started dating my gal, she confessed that she had been in two different relationships with women. However, she assured me that she preferred men, and that those had only been college-age experimentations. With that behind us, we got married and were happy.

However, after about five years my wife brought up the subject again. She said she was starting to ‘have feelings’ for a single, neighbor gal who lived across from us. She invited the gal over for dinner, and they both asked my permission. I told them I would think about it.

However, they started kissing and caressing with feline slinkiness. I practically shouted at them to just go ahead and fuck. That gal was my wife’s lover for about six months until she had a job transfer to another city. Since then, my wife has had three other lovers, two of which shared also their ‘goodies’ with me. My wife has a very high libido, and it take two of us to keep her smiling.

Great stories; thanks!

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

As writer's fantasy stories go, this one ticked all the boxes. Misunderstood and unappreciated boy goes through hell and emerges as a successful Hollywood writer with supermodels lining up for his attention. He even got the chance for the unicorn threesome more than once, with virgins no less. It could happen...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This last chapter/book Is a lesser one to the story total. I did not enjoy it as much as the prior ones. LP

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

great story it had me all the way Thank you

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Excellent !

And for once on here a happy ending too.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous