The Reunion Trap Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched, almost hypnotized, as Nadia's body spasmed and she whimpered in sensual joy as the orgasm pulsed through her entire being. It was incredibly hot to watch her lose her composure, the look on her face had me so hard that it now physically hurt. What made it even more intense was looking down slightly to see Celia's beautiful cream-colored ass spread wide and her dripping pussy and pink star staring back at me. It took all my willpower not to get up and take her right then. She threw her flaming-red hair over one shoulder as she turned to look back at me, her face glazed with copious amounts of Nadia's girl-cum.

"I need you to fuck me now," commanded Celia, as she turned back to Nadia and began working on her next orgasm, licking, sucking, and rimming her to new peaks of ecstasy.

I was behind her in an instant, quickly lining my cockhead up with her dripping wet pussy. Now that I was this close, I could see a little puddle of her girl-cum forming on the floor between her knees. That was unusual. She was more turned on by what was happening right now than at any point in our relationship. Was she so turned on by Nadia, the dominance, the exhibitionism, or the three of us together? I decided to just go with it, and it worked out well for me.

She was so wet that I slid right in and despite having a thick cock, she couldn't grip me as tightly. With the head of my cock nestled between her pussy lips, I slowly sank the rest of my cock into her inviting hole. It glided in with very little resistance. Her extreme wetness allowed me to last for several minutes as I thrust in and out of her hot cunt, watching and listening to her eat out Nadia's pussy just a couple feet away. If she hadn't been so wet, I would have cum instantly after having watched their exotic show. As it was, the moment I made eye contact with Nadia and realized that she had been staring at my face the whole time, I came hard, grunting and spasming as I shot spurt after spurt into my wife.

That set my wife and Nadia both off, each cumming hard in their own unique way. I opened my eyes after my orgasmic delight started to fade, looking down at my cock still lodged inside of my wife. Looking up, I caught Nadia still staring back at me with a contented little smile on her face. Nadia licked her lips as she looked towards where my wife and I were joined, a feverish demeanor replacing her look of contentment.

Taking the hint, I pulled out of my wife and Nadia scooted around her to gain access to my cock. I was so turned on and pent up that I didn't even go soft. She only sucked me for a few moments, just enough to clean me completely off. Then she turned to Celia, my wife's body waiting for her tongue. Celia had her back arched and her ass and pussy lewdly waiting, a large trail of my fresh cum slowly leaking from between her reddened pussy lips. Before the pearly glob could drip onto the floor, Nadia's mouth was there to scoop it up. As if following a trail of breadcrumbs, Nadia followed the trail of my slowly dribbling cum up and into Celia's waiting pussy. She swallowed it all, and it had to be a lot, considering how hard I had just cum.

Celia put her forehead on the couch and let herself enjoy the sensations of Nadia's tongue as she started working up to another orgasm. Nadia pulled herself off Celia's glistening pussy just long enough to give me a knowing look before plunging back in. I took the hint and got behind Nadia, lining my cock up between her darker pussy lips. I waited, savoring the moment. I had never fucked Nadia before, though I'd wanted to for years. That was about to change, and I wanted to savor every moment of it.

Using the head of my cock, I slid it up and down her dark slit. Nadia rewarded me with whimpering moans, slightly muffled, from where her mouth met Celia's pussy. I pushed slowly, her inviting pussy lips stretching apart and allowing me entry into her heavenly sex. She was very wet, maybe as wet as Celia, but also incredibly tight. I remembered that she had only been dating females but was still surprised. She almost seemed like a virgin. I pushed deeper and felt her tense up for a moment. She pulled her face off of Celia's pussy and turned her head.

"Please be gentle; I've never done this before," she pleaded, demurely.

"You do know that she's still a virgin, right?" asked Celia with a twinkle in her eye. She knew that I had no way of knowing that.

When I pushed in further, I found that she wasn't just talking about heterosexual intercourse, but any full penetration. Somehow, the twenty-three-year-old still had an intact hymen. I could feel my cockhead pressing against it with three inches left of my shaft still waiting to enter her. I paused for a moment. For the first time tonight, I was doubting what I was doing.

"Are you sure, Nadia?" I asked. "Once we do this, you can never go back. You only have one first time."

"I've never been surer of anything in my life," she proclaimed loudly. "I've wanted you to be my first ever since I fell for you in high school. Please, take my virginity. I want you and only you to have it."

I looked at Celia, who had turned her head to look at me. I cocked my head questioningly to the side and she subtly nodded her head to continue. I didn't waste any more time. I started working my cock in and out slowly, allowing her pussy to stretch around my diamond-hard cock. I repeatedly bumped up against her hymen. This caused her to emit little gasps, of pleasure or pain, I couldn't tell. Celia scooted herself back since Nadia was concentrating so hard on the sensations of her pussy, she had stopped licking Celia's hungry pussy. My wife positioned herself so that Nadia could support her body on my wife's ass and back, allowing herself to fully enjoy the fucking she was about to receive.

Finally, with a final quick thrust, I burst through her hymen and sunk my cock up to the hilt. Nadia's body went rigid for just a moment before relaxing. I held still until I felt her start to fuck herself back against my stationary cock. I knew what she needed at that point and started thrusting, slowly at first, but quickly building up in speed, depth, and intensity. Her body stiffened again, this time starting to shake. A pair of feral grunts escaped her lips as she tried feebly to stifle herself. It was no use and she started to scream. Scared, I instantly stopped, thinking I had hurt her badly. Almost immediately she yelled back at me.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," she gasped between needy whimpers. "Fuck me please, Jace. Fuck me. Make me yours."

I started thrusting again, this time with even more gusto and she screamed again, even louder. Now that I understood that she was screaming in ecstasy, my hard pounding didn't relent. Her whole body started to convulse as overwhelming pleasure lit up her nerve endings. It seemed to go on forever but was probably only forty-five seconds or so. As quickly as it had started, it ended. Nadia slumped on top of Celia and started to slide off her right side. Celia squeaked and I quickly grabbed ahold of Nadia's limp body. We maneuvered her onto the couch and realized that she had passed out. She had cum so hard that she had lost consciousness.

Once the shock had worn off, both Celia and I started laughing. It started as a hearty chuckle, full of energy, as the tension and bliss of the moment needed an outlet that only a deep belly laugh could provide. As Celia's laugh turned back into a mild chuckle, she was looking at the floor and her eyes indicated that I should do the same. I looked down and noticed a line of girl-cum droplets over a foot long. They were slightly tinged with red. Luckily, none of it had hit the carpet but had only caught the hardwood floor.

"Looks like we've gotten ourselves a squirter," said my wife. "Now, why don't you fuck my ass while we let our newest family member recover."

A minute later I was happily plunging in and out of my wife's beautiful ass when her statement hit me. 'Newest family member' she had said. For her, this wasn't some one-time thing. She meant for us to be a family. All three of us. I had a feeling that Nadia already knew about this arrangement and had heartily agreed. Why else would she give me her virginity? I looked from the smooth back of my wife as I fucked her ass, over to the golden-skinned beauty who had just started coming to. She was watching us through half-lidded eyes. And not just with lust, but a deep love in her eyes. I came to realize that this was exactly what I wanted and that it just might work.

Looking closer, I saw the looks of love in both of their eyes, not just for me, but for each other as well. I was pretty sure that society would frown on this type of relationship, but I really didn't give a fuck at this point. We had found true happiness and it was our business alone. This was about us and between us and no outsider had any right to say how we lived our lives. My defiant thought ran its course and it didn't take long for Celia and Nadia to help me forget all about it. Burnt caramel and pale-green turquoise, and they were both mine, as I was theirs.

It was very strange how things had worked out I realized as I slowed my hips to a steady rhythm. If Celia hadn't convinced me to go to the reunion, or somehow worked her magic to get Nadia and Paul to agree to show up, then this would never have happened. The fact that Nadia was here with us told me that there was much I still didn't know. Then it hit me like a runaway freight-train straight to the face. I laughed out loud. Celia must have set the whole thing up from the beginning; reunion and all, and I was more than happy to be caught in her intricate trap. She must have seen the same thing in Nadia that I first had all those years ago.

"Well-played, Celia...well-played," I thought, smirking slightly while I continued to slide my cock in and out of my wife's pink little rosebud, enjoying the sensation as I gazed over her fiery locks and into the burnt-caramel bliss of Nadia's eyes.

I think that was the moment I thought that this whole crazy relationship was going to work. And, for the most part, it did. After all, fifteen years and five kids later, we're still together. It didn't hurt that we had three people to manage the day-to-day events of our lives. It just made everything a little easier. All three of us credit that for being able to maintain very successful careers while still managing to spend quality time with our kids every day. I can't say that it's always been easy, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Both Celia and Nadia have said the same thing many times over the years. Who says you can't have you cake and eat it too?

THE END


12