The Revenant Pt. 02

Story Info
The Revenant Part 2 - Roshanna's Awakening.
2.3k words
4.57
1.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonRivers
LonRivers
152 Followers

The night was coming. I could feel it's pull like a babe to it's mother's breast. I had felt pains in my body as I slept next to Lady Hartford, pains that were mere annoyances and only roused my consciousness slightly and pains that caused me to awaken to the darkness crumpled up in agony. They would pass quickly it seemed and I would fall back asleep. Sleep had controlled me. Rising up was not an option that I felt my body could do. I slept, dealt with the pains of death and slept more. A smell had appeared. I could not place it as my mind was coping with the pains that plagued my body. It was foul.

When the pains subsided and I slept peacefully it was at the warm breasts of my Lady. The servants had long ago covered the windows as the morning rose. They protected us. They were as loyal to Lady Hartford as I was. Under the soft warmth of the silk covers I could feel her warmth. I could smell her breath as she slept so close to me. I loved it. She was mine and I hers. I opened my eyes finally to cool night air washing over my face. The covers had been drawn back and I awoke refreshed. There was that smell, foul and strong. I sat up and looked around. Our bedding was soiled with feces and urine. I wanted to vomit but felt only the gagging reflex in my throat as I recoiled from the smell.

Lady Hartford stood at the window looking out at the night. She turned to me and smiled. "You evacuated your body, my love. It's normal. Your body can no longer tolerate the foods and drink you once enjoyed, and you will come to find you do not miss them. Come, I will bath you."

She walked over and took me by the hand and led me to a fresh hot bath. As I stepped down into the water she brought the soft cloths up and washed my legs and around my calves and thighs. She was gentle and loving as each pass of the cloth washed away the filth of my former life. She ran the cloth along my buttocks and through my groin, making sure that I was clean and fresh. Lavender scents filled the room suddenly and I could smell them as if they had just appeared. She saw me smelling the air and let out a small laugh. "Your senses are coming back."

"Why is it that I can smell the stench of my own waste so strongly, but the sweet lavender escapes me until now?" I asked, raising my arms as she ran the cloth along my breasts and under my arms.

"I do not have an answer for that, love. Our bodies recover differently. I was turned over five hundred years ago, but I remember the same feeling. No answers were giving to me then. I can only guess that the stench of our deaths is the last thing that we experience before our new life takes over. In time you will see and feel everything around you differently. You will smell everything as if new to you for the first time."

She lead me to another bath and had me sit down in the warm waters and then she stood and disrobed before stepping in behind me. I felt her hands caress me. Her lips against me shoulders as she kissed my flesh. She pulled back my long blonde hair and kissed up my neck. They felt even more wonderful than they had before. Each soft press of her lips was like a tiny orgasm to my flesh. Little blooms of pleasure that coursed through me. She washed my hair so lovingly and without so much as a thought as to who was the ruler and who was the girl she had collected years before from the streets.

She finished and pulled me to her, my back resting against her breasts as she lay back against the large tub and held me. Her hands rested against my stomach. I could feel her breathing. Gently as her body rose with each breath, mine rose. I could feel that as if I were an ant on her instead of myself.

I turned and faced her. My eyes looked into hers for the first time it seemed, and I could see me in her. She smiled. "You will feel powerful new emotions, sensations and some you will love, some you will hate just as in life." she said, and she pulled me up to her. We kissed and I looked at her and smiled. "Your lips I already love, they are even more softer and enjoyable than before. I loved them always, but now they seem magical as they touch me."

She smiled, her eyes sparkled and the adoration and love she had for me was evident in the way that she looked at me. "I feel those same feelings when I am with you and my lips touch your skin always, roshanna my love."

"Make love to me, My Lady." I said, kissing her. "I want to feel what you have felt as our bodies touched before ad I want to give you those pleasures as you have given them to me so many times."

"We must dress and go out, my love. We must feed. Though you feel powerful and strong, your body is weak and must replenish. I too must feed. The night is young and we have many hours before the sun returns."

I looked at her and she could sense the concern and the fear in me. "It's not as bad as you think. Come." She said, taking me by the hand. We stepped up out of the bath and walked to the chambers. The bedding had been changed as we bathed and fresh clothes set out for us.

She dressed me herself. Helping me step into my under garments and my dress, fastening the little buttons and cinching the little straps. She brushed my hair with long soft strokes until my hair was soft and radiant and flowed over my shoulders. She tied it back with ribbons she selected and placed a jeweled hair piece on top that made me feel almost like a Princess. I watched as she dressed. I watched as her body moved, and her muscles flexed. He way the flesh of her joints bent as she lifted her arms or stepped into her garments. I helped brush her hair as I always have and I kissed her neck softly. She let out little moans as I kissed up and around her ears. I loved the little wisps of hairs that grew along her hairline.

When we were dressed she lead me to the balcony of our chamber and stood looking out over the dark of the village below. She pointed off into the distance where she told me to look. I looked and saw nothing, and then as if they had been pulled closer, I could see the fires of people, soldiers sitting around sharpening blades as they feasted on meat cooking over the spit.

"I see them." I said, almost excitedly. I turned and she smiled as she stepped up onto the railing. She helped me up. I had seen her do it many times over the years. It was natural to her. I found myself balanced perfectly on the marble railing. My feet almost seem to grip the railing.

"Your body will float as if floating in the water. You need only focus on where you need to go, in what direction and you will move." She said, and then stepped off into the air. Her body rose up and she was floating. "Focus."

I stepped off the railing and dropped several feet before my body stopped and slowly rose up as I looked at her. She smiled as I laughed in delight. I spun in the air, my arms out as I flew up past the rooftops of the castle and around the parapets of the towers. She followed me as I enjoyed this new freedom. She took me by the hand and pointed towards the encampment. "Go, now, baby." She said, and I looked towards the fires and my body, like an arrow shot from a bow, shot through the air fast and I found myself hovering above them like a cloud waiting to rain down upon them. I could sense their fear. They were King Dacian's men, what was left of them.

"Deserters." Lady Hartford said as she appeared next to me. "Men that were given a choice and chose cowardice over honorable death or execution at the hands of my commanders."

"And if they simply chose not to invade?" I asked.

"Listen to them. Listen to their thoughts. The blood pumping with fear as the enemy in my lands. Look at them. Their tunics. They still wear the armor and carry the weapons of their dead king. Had they forsaken their king and chosen instead to flee, they would not have kept their kings crest upon them. We must feed tonight, Roshanna my love."

I looked down upon the four men and watched as they looked cautiously into the darkness beyond the light of their fires. I could feel the thirst clawing at my insides. It grew stronger, and more so as I heard the throbbing course of blood in their bodies. I could see their veins, plump and powerful with life. Before I knew it I had blacked out. When I came to I was satiated. My body warm with their deaths. My hunger gone. I looked around and saw Lady Hartford walking through the darkness towards me. She smiled as she took me in her arms and kissed me and licked the blood from around my lips. She swooned and threw her head back as she laughed in joy and rose upwards with me in her arms. She looked at me and winked as she held my hand tightly and took off.

We flew fast over the darkened lands, zipping through forests and over lakes and hills, down through valleys and over mountains. She smiled as she held me tight to her and let go as we slowed and floated above a waterfall. It was beautiful in the moonlight. The glow on the water from the moon's light and the powerful rush of the falls had me entranced. She lowered us down slowly as she held me in her arms and floated just over the wet surface. The wet spray of the water drenched us as we laughed and descended down along the cascading water. She pulled me into the rushing flow of cold water through to the other side and pulled me back into her arms. I was wide eyed from the cold and my mouth wide from the shock of the icy cold temperature. She laughed and started to remove my dress. Flames lit up one by one as if by magic and brought to life torches hanging in steel brackets along the cave walls. There was a chamber towards the end of the cavern. Large solid oaken doors greeted us as we floated towards them. I floated naked and shivering as she undressed herself and let her garments fall to the stone floor below. The doors opened with a wave of her hand and she lowered us down until our bare feet touched the warm stone flooring.

Fires were in hearths along the walls. A large circular fire it with a large warm fire warmed the room where a large bed sat waiting for us. "Our clothes will be dry when we are ready to leave." She said, and walked up behind me. "I must have you, Roshanna, I need to feel us as one."

She reached up and cupped my breasts as she kissed my neck. Her touch was what I needed, her caress and the love only she could give me. I moaned, feeling my nipples harden excitedly under her touch as she gently toyed with them. Her hands slid down my body and caressed my sides and my belly as she started to sway as if music were playing. She nibbled on my ear and flicked her tongue around it and moaned as I moaned. Her hands found me wet and inviting as her fingers touched my clit and moved inside. My groin felt alive and burned with a pleasure I hadn't felt before.

My arousal was stronger, heightened to levels that left me feeling magnificent. She brought her wet fingers to my lips and I tasted myself for the first time. It was warm and wet, sweet and delicious. I sucked her finger between my lips and loved how the taste lingered on my tongue. Lady Hartford brought me to the bed and lay be down and kissed me as she trailed down my body with the sweetest of kisses and flick of her tongue until she found my sex and let her tongue glide up between my lips. I felt the warm wetness of her tongue explore my folds and up the inside of me to my clit. I moaned and arched my shoulders back into the soft coverings of the bed, my fingers gripping soft silks and cotton.

My eyes were closed but I could see flashes of light dancing behind my lids with each stroke of her tongue. Her tongue tasted my forbidden area further down and I came in a torrent of pleasure that tightened my body and released my soul to the full force of the climax that was consuming me. I cried out as she devoured my sex and drank of my loins. My thighs closed around her and raised up as the final wave washed through me and I collapsed onto the bed. I was glowing as she leaned up and moved between my legs to kiss me. I reached up and pulled her to me as her tongue found mine.

LonRivers
LonRivers
152 Followers