The Revenge of Flavius Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome Master. What can I do for you I am here to serve you, in any way you want." She had a sweet enchanting voice, like a dream.

"Stand up. Let me look at you."

The woman stood up as commanded. She wore a veil, and had on a bejeweled bra and loose sheer pajama bottoms with slits down each leg. Even with clothes on he could tell her breasts and hips were of perfect proportion. She could be a model for a nude statue.

"Where did you come from?"

"Persia, Master. I was captured in a royal household, a harem, where I served. Only a very few men have ever seen my face. I have been told I am beautiful. But I will let you be the judge. I have been trained in the arts of love making, as well as how to serve my Master completely. To accept whatever love or punishment given me. I know that men sometimes need extra stimulation to be completely satisfied. You can use me anyway that you want. I am yours, Master. My name is Jasmine."

With that she got down on her knees and put her head to the floor, arms outstretched.

Flavius lay back on one of the couches. "Entertain me with a dance."

Jasmine got off the floor. Held herself very erect, then her body began to undulate, her belly and hips rotate in very quick motion. Her arms were like snakes, darting to and fro. She shimmed her shoulders making her breasts shake in front of Flavius' face. She then turned and undid the back of her bra, slowly let it slide down her arms, and fall to the floor. She turn with her hands covering her breasts. Then slowly revealed them, holding them up, shaking them. She brought her breasts right up to his face. Massage him with them.

Her dance continued, her body seemingly like rubber. Then she turned again, slowly pulling her pants down off her bottom, which she shook at an incredible speed right in Flavius' face. As she turned toward him again the pants slowly fell to the floor. She was naked now but for her veil. She came close to Flavius, her labia right in front of his eyes. She opened them up, showing her pink, her hole. He saw rhythmic pulsing of her vagina, opening and closing, sucking and pushing. She lowered herself a little bit until her vagina lips brushed against his mouth. He stuck out his tongue and got the first taste of her. Her scent. She let him lick her for awhile, grinding into him.

"Take me, Master."

She backed off, and stood there. Flavius contemplated his next move. Jasmine helped him decide by going over to a nearby table and picking up a whip. She put it into her mouth and crawled back to him. She crawled back until the handle of the whip was near his hand. He took it from her. She turned on her hands and knees facing away from him, then bent down exposing her bottom to him. She waited anxiously for him to strike her. She wanted it.

Flavius stood up. He took the whip and pushed it between her legs, pushed it hard up into her crotch. He parted her lips and stoked her, running the whip back and forth, occasionally backing off and whipping her cunt. She moaned and made little whimpering sounds. He took the whip out from between her legs and raised his hand high. He wanted the first shot to have some sting.

He brought it down hard. Whack!!.... She went forward and screamed. But she was all in.

"Hit me. Hit me harder. You know you want to. Do it."

And he did in fact want to hit her harder. He brought the whip down again with a quick snap. She screamed again.

"Yes!! Like that. When you fuck me, use the same passion."

Flavius hit her again and again. His cock swelled with the erotic pleasure of it.

He stopped. He wanted to see her face. He went in front of her and lifted her up so she was standing up on her knees. He reached out and removed her veil. By the gods, she was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. He was instantly in love. Despite his feelings for Lucillia, his heart, his mind was transported by Jasmine's face. She must be a witch.

Jasmine looked up at him, desire in her eyes. She licked her lips, running her tongue over them. She opened her mouth, flicked her tongue in and out. Flavius needed no further invitation. He took off his clothes, stood in front of Jasmine and slid his hard cock into her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and head fucked her, lost in the sensation of it. She swallowed him down to his balls. Her tongue teased his balls.

He pulled out, slapped her face, her tits. She took it with a dreamy look on her face, her mouth open waiting for his cock to go down her throat again. He fucked her head, slapped her, pinched her nipples until she could take it no more. Her eyes rolled around in her head. He could do anything he wanted to her.

He wanted to be inside of her. He pulled her up off her knees and threw her on her back onto a couch. He grabbed her legs by the ankles, spread her open. She lie there waiting for him, wanting to be fucked. He could see it in her eyes. The opposite of the woman from Gaul who was terrified. The look of desire was just as effective as the fear. He wanted her more than anything he could think of. He shoved his cock into her and received a jolt of electricity shooting through his body.

Her vagina gripped him tightly, and as he saw visually, it could pulse and suck him in and out. Sometimes he would actively ride her in and out and sometimes just let her massage his cock while not moving. He picked her up, and held her bottom while she wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt like a feather. He impaled her on his cock, so deeply. He was starting to see stars it was so intense. He looked over behind her and saw the sex furniture still there from the party last week. He wanted to tie Jasmine up and funk her hard.

He put her on the ground and led her to the face down bench.

"Lie down on the bench. Now!"

Jasmine lay face down on the bench and put her legs and arms on the other platforms. Flavius tied her calves to the back lower platforms and her forearms to the front lower platforms. He tied her head down and fitted a ball gag into her mouth. He then went and picked up the whip again. He struck her across the butt. Stringy grool ran out of her cunt and dripped onto the floor.

Flavius wanted to cum in her now. Go wild, let loose, and fill her. He jabbed his cock into her and pounded her mercilessly until he felt his cum building and then shooting into her. Fuck..... He kept sliding in and out of her even after his cum stopped flowing. His back was arched back. He felt so wonderful.

When he was done he pulled out and walked around Jasmine, just looking at her. Yes, perfection. He pulled the gag out of her mouth and slid his cock into her mouth. She took in into her mouth eagerly and sucked on it. Flavius stood there feeling wonderful. So much better than earlier in the day.

Flavius called for Mario, who came in less than a minute. He looked at Flavius standing there with his cock in the slaves mouth.

"Yes Master? What can I do for you?"

"Come closer, I want to whisper something to you."

Mario came over, listened as Flavius whispered into his ear and then left.

Flavius finally pulled out of Jasmine's mouth.

"You are my personal slave now."

Mario came back with several items in his hands. He went over to Jasmine and put a metal collar on her, and attached a leash to the collar. He put the other end in Flavius' hand.

"You can untie her now."

Mario untied her, and Flavius led her to his bedroom using the leash. Mario tagged behind.

"Clean her up. Let her urinate, then bring her back." Flavius handed Mario the leash. Mario led her away and about a half hour later returned with her, handing her back to Flavius completely naked.

"To bed." Flavius yank on her leash and pulled her into his bed.

"Yes, Master."

She slept the night with him, and then he took her wherever he went. If he couldn't actually hold the leash, he tied her up to something close to him. At meals she lay at his feet. The same in his office. Most of the time she was completely naked.

There were numerous times during the day he felt the need to put himself into her mouth or cunt. He yanked on her leash. She knew right away what he wanted and opened her mouth, or got down on the floor or couch on her back or hands and knees. He fucked her all day long and at night. Fuck, fuck, fuck. He couldn't get enough of being inside her. Most of the time he didn't cum, just got himself hard. Put himself into her. She was his pet, his fuck pet.

This went on for almost a week before Flavius was told that a message had been sent him. When he opened it he read a message written by Lucillia. She had found out that Gaius was meeting Agrippinia tonight. She gave him the location.

Flavius snuck out once again with one guard. When they got to the house he left the guard outside and went in alone. He carried a sword.

Flavius entered the house cautiously, trying to make as little noise as possible. He stopped inside and listened and was able to hear moans in the distance. He crept his way until he was just outside the doorway of a room where he could hear noises of love making coming from. He peaked around the corner into the very dimly lit room, and could see a man and woman in a bed in front of him, the woman on her back, the man on top of her with his back towards Flavius. Both appeared to be totally naked. Flavius pulled his head back and took out the garrote he brought with him, a piece of thin leather. He looked inside again. Yes, the woman was definitely Agrippinia.

He walked across the floor as silently as he could. When he got within a step of the end of the bed, he lunged forward, slipping the garrote around the man's neck. The man was taken by surprise and tried to struggle. Flavius tightened the noose.

"Don't move, or struggle or you are dead. And you Agrippinia, don't shout or move either, or he is dead. And you after him."

She was extremely frightened and started crying, her body shaking with fear. But she didn't move or shout.

He had the leather noose cinched tightly around the man's throat. Ok, now to fuck him. It had to be quick. Flavius was ready to fuck right away. He just needed to pull up his toga a bit before trying to enter the man's ass. Flavius felt himself enter the asshole.

Yes, you fuck Gaius. I am the man. You are the woman. You will be my woman from now on. I fuck you, dominate you. Next is your death, Flavius thought as he started moving deeper. It didn't take too long for Flavius to orgasm. He was filled with sexual energy, erotic charge. Visions of what he was doing flew around in his mind. He was the Dom, the bull over everyone. He had achieved his goal. Now to smear his sex onto Gaius face, mouth, to seal everything perfectly as in his dreams.

He pulled the garrote tighter, just short of death. He turned the man over. He looked down at the man's face. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. He was looking not at Gaius' face but Titus, the Emperor's Uncle. How? How? What to do now. Did Titus see him? Certainly Agrippinia did. Could he somehow explain this as a mistake. Unlikely. Maybe exile would be enough, not death if he begged for mercy. He would have to kill them both. It was the only way.

He heard clapping behind him.

"Excellent job. You are very good at fucking Flavius. I will give you that."

Flavius turned and saw in the dim light the figure of Gaius standing behind him.

He realized he had been played. Fallen into a deadly trap. He got out of the bed and stood up facing Gaius. He picked up his sword.

"You got me Gaius, but I got your son, your daughter, your wife. We both have things to hide. Help me get through this and I won't reveal the shame of your family. Things will be even. We will let the gods decide from there."

Gaius laughed, "I've got nothing to hide, as you didn't fuck any of my family."

Flavius looked very confused, "What do you mean? Of course I fucked them."

On cue, Marcus, Julia, Lucius, and Lucillia stepped out of the shadows.

Gaius explained, "You only fucked slaves. Well picked slaves, but just slaves.

I made a deal with the brothel owner to tell you Marcus was playing the part of a woman whore. Then I got a slave whose body looked exactly like Marcus, but wore a mask. You were none the wiser.

The owner again feed you information concerning, Lucius and Julia. Lucius was not hard to turn against you. You have never treated him well. And your request to fuck Julia crossed the line. The box was a trick. Yes indeed, Julia's head stuck out of one end, but a slave's bottom stuck out the other. The slave gave Julia signals on when to moan.

Tricking you about Lucillia was easiest of all. Your passion for her still was easy to exploit. She couldn't care less about you. We found a slave whose body was similar enough, used Lucillia's perfume, practiced her moan. Lucillia would talk to you in the pitch dark, kiss you, but when it came time to fuck, you only fucked a slave, not Lucilla.

Then, well I used the fact that Titus here, was seeing Agrippinia, to trick you that it was me seeing her. You fell for it because you thought Lucillia was going to leave me. Your greed to humiliate me over road your ability to use caution.

So you see, you haven't degraded, humiliated any of my family. You only humiliated yourself."

Flavius was shocked, defeated. He looked over at Lucius. "You too Lucius? How could you do this to me?"

"You gave me no choice Father. Your demand was too much. Gaius has accepted my marriage to Julia with no conditions. I really had no other choice."

The betrayal shook Flavius to his core. He had no more fight in him.

Gaius said, "Though I could kill you right here, it would cause too much turmoil, and potentially a civil war. One I would probably win, but one never knows how wars can go. So I offer you this. You tell your followers to put down their arms, swear alliance to me, and you can go into exile, on an island off of Naples. You can take a small handful of servants, slaves with you. You can live out your life there. I will deal with Emperor, and make this Titus problem go away as well. Agreed?"

Flavius could see no other path, and agreed.

One year later......

Flavius woke up, Jasmine at his side. He called out to Mario to get some food together for breakfast. He had fucked Jasmine very intensely last night. He looked over at her beautiful face, and felt himself get hard again. She truly must be a witch.

He rolled over and pushed himself into her. A great way to start the day. He knew eventually, Mario and possibly even Jasmine, would hand him a cup of poison on order of the Emperor. And that would be that. He has rolled the dice and lost. But until then, he would live each day as fully as he could. And to Flavius nothing was more important as a good fuck. He could think of many worse ways to spend the rest of his life.

12