All Comments on 'The Revenge of Zar’ahk Ch. 01: The Plan'

by NickiJames

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter! Love to see Zar’s mates have some Sapphic quality time together. Also liked the new character of Tuchahk. Hopefully we see some more of her, maybe more intimately (if we’re not counting her riding balls deep on a Minotaur as “intimate”). Can’t wait for the next, Nicki. :)

NickiJamesNickiJamesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anon, I really appreciate that. I liked writing Tuchahk as well and may find some way to incorporate her in the story more.

MarassoMarassoalmost 2 years ago

That is even better than the initial series, because there is a whole new plot and world creation. While in the first series there were many hot scenes, there was a lack of something deeper than only sex, until the last chapter.

And this one is amazing! I love how you described the orcish city, it felt so alive. Also, the new characters, and I mean here mostly Duuhra as she was introduced in a bigger part of the story, but also Tuchank and Mak. I love orcish women in stories and thank you for the vivid description of their bodies, muscles and so on. I really liked that. I hope they both will help Zar and our beautiful elves and he and his harem will grow into something better for all Orcs.

When can I expect the next chapter? :)

NickiJamesNickiJamesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Marasso, thank you for all the feedback. The next chapter should be done soon. Will release to Patreon for early reading in the next couple of days, and next week live here on Lit. Just wrapping up the final scene and then some editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNickiJames@NickiJames
You can follow me over on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AuthorNicki Support me on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/nickijamesauthor with exclusive first reads coming to that page.