The Revenge of Zar’ahk Ch. 01: The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First blood!" Mak cheered.

Zar considered his soldier, and friend. He trusted Mak with his life, and Mak had not let him down. Even after they thought Zar was dead, his friend remained loyal. He trusted Mak almost as much as he trusted his mate.

"This path of constant conquest and war is going to wipe us out," Zar said in an offhand way.

The minotaur roared, swinging the spear in a wide arc to fend off the orc warrior. The razor-sharp tip of the spear cut the air, but not Tuchahk. She leapt back out of reach as the steel broadhead whistled through the air in front of her.

"What?" Mak hadn't been paying attention.

"My brother, our chief, is always pushing for more raids. More war. We aren't having enough young to cover the losses," Zar elaborated.

Mak nodded, his eyes still on the fight below. "It's our way."

"It doesn't have to be."

Tuchahk spun back inside the minotaur's range on his right while the spear was turning to his left. She slashed her sword across his midsection, glancing off his ribs but leaving a bloody gash in the monster's hide. The minotaur bellowed, let go of the spear with his right hand and backhanded Tuchahk as she passed on that side. The wild swing caught her in the back of the head and sent her sprawling into the dirt, her swords flying out in front of her. The crowd cheered. Mak finally looked at Zar.

"What are you saying?" Mak looked curious, but also worried.

"Listen, before my father's time, we raided smart. We kept the targets small, and expansion slow," Zar was forming his thoughts as he spoke them. He knew what he felt, but still struggled to put those thoughts and feelings into words. They were so foreign, even to him. "My brother endangers all our people with his ambition for conquest. There are not enough of us to take on the elves of Trulean, or the humans to the south. To the north, the dwarves are reinforcing their defenses, and they are all starting to work together against us."

Mak nodded. Below, the minotaur was stalking Tuchahk who knelt on hands and knees on the ground in a daze. The shaggy beast carried his spear low, his hardening cock leading the way. He was focused on his target, the orc's firm ass, and pink pussy peeking out from between her legs. Realizing her danger, Tuchahk started to frantically crawl toward her swords. The minotaur was too close. He grabbed her ankle to stop her retreat.

"We do lose more raiders than ever," Mak agreed. "Entire squads never heard from again. After our loss in Trulean, a squad was raiding south and got ambushed. Two survivors made it back and reported on the battle. Elven archers surprised them, forced them to retreat right into a group of armored humans on horseback. It was a slaughter."

"Exactly," Zar said. "We can't keep this up if our people are to survive."

In the pit, the minotaur was pulling Tuchahk toward him by her left ankle in his right hand. She looked at her swords, just out of reach, and growled in frustration. Pushing off with powerful leg muscles, she launched herself into the air, and twisted in his grip. Her right leg spun toward his head, but her aim was off. She managed to connect with the minotaur's snout, bloody his nose, but it wasn't the solid connection she'd hoped for. The beast dropped his spear and caught her other foot in his left hand and now held her off the ground by her ankles, her shoulders and head lying in the dirt. He roared in triumph, looking down at the seemingly helpless orc. He held her legs wide, her pussy open and exposed to his massive, throbbing cock that was longer than her forearm.

Tuchahk cursed her mistake, scrambling for purchase as she looked up at the blunt, wide head of the minotaur's dick. These fights were usually between slaves, and slaked the audience's lust for brutality and sex. Tuchahk liked to take on some of the best fighters to keep up her practice between raids, but the rules were the same. Normally she managed to kill her opponent, or wound them into submission, before it got this far. This time, she'd taken one too many risks and gotten caught. She could hear the crowd cheering in anticipation. She could also feel her pussy dampen with excitement despite her desire to end this fight before that bull rammed his huge cock into her. She was no stranger to fucking large males, but this thing was ridiculous. It didn't look like it could possibly fit into her, but the monster was determined to find out. She tried to pull herself up, to find some hold on the beast, but with him holding just her ankles she couldn't find the leverage.

Mak chuckled and shook his head as he watched the scene below, "That's gonna piss her off. He might have lived, but not if he puts that thing inside her."

"Mak," Zar reclaimed his attention. "I'm serious. Something has to be done before we lose everything."

"What's your plan then," Mak looked at him. "Think you can talk your brother into backing off, ending the raids?"

"I'm going to try, but if I can't..." Zar left it hanging in the air.

Mak considered his words for a moment, then nodded. "I am with you, whatever you decide. Tuchahk will be as well, if the beast down there doesn't rip her in half."

"We'll need more, if it comes to a fight."

Mak nodded, and turned back to the scene below. "I have a few ideas where we can get other like-minded orcs."

Tuchahk fought and scrabbled in the dirt, but had no way of getting out of the monster's grip while hanging with most of her body in the air. The minotaur had pulled her closer, and she could feel the thick tip of his cock probing around her pussy and ass. He was having trouble without the use of his hands. Tuchahk sighed and gave herself up to the inevitable, for the moment. She'd signed up for this. She always knew what could happen if she let herself get caught in one of these matches. She needed to get closer, and that meant letting this beast fuck her. Or at least get enough of himself inside her so that she could get her legs around him. Otherwise, she was just dangling there while he clumsily sought her entrance, and she didn't want him to settle for the wrong one.

Just as she was thinking that, the minotaur growled in frustration. The flat tip of his engorged member caught between her ass cheeks. She could feel it pressed against her anus. The beast gave up trying to find her pussy, and started to pull her onto his cock.

"Gods dammit, you're not putting that thing in my ass," Tuchahk cursed through gritted teeth. Consigned to her fate, she rolled her hips down, forcing the tip of the minotaur's cock out of the cleft of her ass. She felt instant relief from her anus that had been stretching to accommodate it. She felt the wide head of the bull's cock slip between the folds of her pussy and press against the entrance.

"There, big boy, now go for it," she said quietly, hoping he wouldn't think too long about her sudden change of heart about being fucked.

Grunting in triumph, the minotaur pulled on her legs. Tuchahk felt the head of his dick pop into her pussy, and instantly felt like he was going to rip her apart. She'd never had a cock so big inside her. For a moment, she almost forgot they were fighting to the death as the primal part of her brain took over and told her she should be enjoying this. His cock was so fat it was pulling the outside of her pussy lips inward painfully. She reached up as best she could to spread her lips, not even thinking. She wanted to stop the pain, and make his entry easier.

The crowd cheered and Zar looked down into the pit to see the minotaur burying his dick in Tuchahk's gaping pussy. Zar could tell that she was helpless in that position, for the moment. He could see her legs starting to flex, though, and her abdominal muscles tense up as she reached her hand to the junction between the two combatants. Zar smiled to himself. The bull was about to have a very bad day, and probably not survive it.

"How many soldiers do you think you could sway to such a cause?" Zar asked.

"For you? A couple dozen, maybe a few more," Mak said. He also watched the fight with amusement. Both of them knew Tuchahk well enough to know what was coming next. She was deadly enough in a fight with weapons, but she was not someone you wanted to wrestle. Her wiry frame and strong limbs made her more flexible than most, and once she clamped onto you, she couldn't be shake off. "You've grown quite popular over the years."

Zar felt awkward at the praise. He'd noticed how the orcs looked at him. It was strange enough, the brother of the chief, and son of the former leader. That already made him a celebrity in the tribe. After a few battles, his reputation began to grow. He tried to downplay it, or ignore it, but he couldn't miss the glances in the tavern or whispers in the market. Even his brother knew it, and it didn't go over well with him at all.

"I hope it won't come to that," Zar said firmly.

When Tuchahk spread her lips, and felt the minotaur's cock with her fingers, her sense of survival took over from her need to feel pleasure. The beast was now holding onto her thighs and driving as much of his thick shaft into her as he could. That's the moment she sprung her trap. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles together behind him. This pulled the monster phallus fully into her and she groaned in pain, and pleasure. The minotaur laughed deep in his throat, thinking he now had a willing victim impaled on his cock. He thought nothing of it when Tuchahk used her legs as leverage, abs tightening with the weight of her torso, and she lifted herself up so that the minotaur was now within reach of her extended claws.

"Here it comes," Mak said in excitement.

Zar just laughed and shook his head. Always unpredictable, Tuchahk was a dirty fighter and one of the best improvisers in his unit. Whether she was facing one opponent, or helping make plans to fight many, she could be counted on to do whatever was necessary to win.

Tuchahk felt the minotaur stretching her to her limits, but she shut those feelings out. Rage is all she needed. The look on the bull's bovine face when she sat up on his cock was something she would remember for a long time. He looked confused, despite being lost in the lust of his situation. He tilted his head slightly, trying to determine what she was doing. That's when she made her intent clear. Sharp claws, driven by strong fingers, drove into the minotaur's neck on either side. He roared in pain and let go of her hips, but she held on, even if it meant keeping him inside her for the time being. She ripped and tore at the thick muscles and veins in his neck and finally found the monster's wind pipe. The bull tried to grab into her head or neck, but she bit the hand that got near, and kept him at bay while she tore through his esophagus. She was like a wild animal, covered in hot blood, and riding the minotaur as he collapsed to the ground.

The beast gurgled his last breath, spraying more blood across Tuchahk's stomach and breasts. Finally, and with some reluctance, she stood up and slid off the monster's still rigid dick. She raised bloody claws, to the cheers of the crowd, and turned to see all the orcs watching from above the pit. Finally, she picked up her swords and headed toward the gate to the arena's underground complex.

"Come," Mak said. "Let's go congratulate the victor. She'll be glad to see you alive as well."

Below the arena, they found Tuchahk in the baths cleaning the gore from her chest. Mak entered, clapping slowly, and Zar leaned on the frame of the entrance and nodded to her.

"Captain, it's good to see you again," the orc woman smiled and continued to wash off the minotaur's blood.

"You as well. I'm told only a few of the troop remained loyal. I'm glad you're one of them."

"Not just us, Duuhra as well," Tuchahk said. Mak shot her a look that Zar didn't see. Zar stood up straight, crossing his powerful arms in front of him.

"Of course she did, what do you mean?"

"When we thought you were dead, Turag tried to make a play for your mate," Tuchahk said. "He's lucky he got away with his balls."

Tuchahk laughed, but Zar was not amused.

"He would never," Zar growled. "Not without my brother's sanction?"

Tuchahk nodded. "Exactly."

***

After washing the mud from their bodies under a cascade of icy water, Duuhra took Dinae to the steaming hot springs for a soak. Again, she found a private pool where her and the elf were alone, obscured from the rest by surrounding rock formations and clouds of steam. Dinae was leaning back, eyes closed, when she felt Duuhra's large hand on her belly. She started a bit, fear suddenly rising in her, but she tried not to move.

"What is it like?" Duuhra asked just above a whisper.

"Oh," Dinae relaxed. "It's strange actually. I have to piss a lot, and some foods make me sick. My breasts hurt too."

"I envy you."

"Me?" Dinae was growing uncomfortable with Duuhra's attention. She still wasn't sure how the orc woman felt about her. Was this another test?

Duuhra sat back and leaned her head against the rocks. Her hand rested on her own stomach under the water.

"Yes," she said. Dinae detected a hint of sadness in her tone. "You carry Zar's youngling. I have been unable to give him that."

The elf could see the grief on Duuhra's face. She also started to understand how hard it must be for her to accept Dinae. Unable to conceive, her mate brings home a pregnant elf to live with them? She wondered how she would feel in such a situation. It didn't feel good at all. She moved closer to the orc woman and placed her hand over Duuhra's on her stomach.

"Mistress, I think I can help," she said gently. "Or at least try. I know of an herb my people use for this."

"Truly?" Duuhra looked at Dinae with such hope in her eyes, the elf raised a hand to forestall her.

"It doesn't always work," Dinae cautioned. "But it is harmless otherwise, so it is worth trying. I saw places where the herbs may grow when I was brought here. We can check before returning home."

Duuhra's look of hope changed to suspicion. "You want me to take you outside the settlement to look for herbs to get me pregnant?"

Dinae immediately saw the problem. "Mistress, I swear this is not a ploy to escape. I cannot go back to my people, I have nowhere else to go and...," she stopped, suddenly finding the words hard to form.

"And what?" Duuhra demanded.

"I love Zar," Dinae said, unable to look Duuhra in the eye. What would she say? Would jealousy finally boil over into rage?

"Love?" Duuhra said the elven word slowly.

Dinae blushed and realized she'd unconsciously used an elven word. Duuhra didn't speak elven, so the elf had spoken orcish as best she could since she arrived.

"It is an elven word," Dinae explained. "It means to care for someone, to want to be with them and protect them. Someone you can't imagine living without, is someone you love."

"Love," Duuhra said the word again, like she was feeling it on her tongue. "Does Zar love you?"

"I think so," she didn't dare lie to Duuhra, but she feared what her answer might cause the orc to do.

Duuhra just nodded, staring into the steam over the hot spring. She didn't say anything for a long time.

"Do you think he loves me?" Duuhra still held a hand to her stomach, and her expression looked pained.

Dinae thought on that for a minute. How best to explain it to Duuhra, who was obviously in a vulnerable moment with someone she'd always presented a strong front to.

"Mistress, I do," Dinae laid it out plainly, but went on. "When he first told us, me and the other two elves that came back with the chief's warband, he was clear that he could not live without you. When we spoke of going somewhere else to live, he would not consider it without you. He always intended to return here, for you, whether he stayed or not. I know he loves you."

"What of these others," Duuhra looked at her. It was the first time Aasha and Tessyn had been brought up around her.

"We were all with Zar when the chief found us. We had all become lovers," Dinae said, another elven word. She explained, "People who are intimate with each other and love each other."

Duuhra nodded. Dinae couldn't read her expression. The elf was laying all the truth out for her mistress to digest. She was putting her life in the hands of this woman she had only known for a day.

"The chief separated us," Dinae went on. "Said that Zar could not have more than one slave. The others said he should choose me, for the baby."

Duuhra looked over at the elf and nodded. "Zar is a noble one. He loves the others as well?"

Dinae nodded, "I think so. It hurt him greatly to see us separated."

The orc said nothing else. She just stared at the mist rising off the water while her hand absently rubbed her stomach. Dinae settled back and remained quiet, watching Duuhra for any sign the orc needed something from her. Gently, she placed her hand over Duuhra's. They remained that way for several minutes until the orc spoke again.

"Let's get this medicine of yours."

12