The Revenge of Zar’ahk Ch. 02: Respite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might be surprised what I can handle." Aasha ran her hand down the nagari's body. She felt the scales where they met her skin, and finally found the scale Sithkah had indicated earlier. Now, however, the scale was lifted and she found something long and thick with her hand.

"Is that?" Aasha wondered when the nagari would cease to surprise her.

Sithkah nodded, "I told you we can mate with any other nagari."

Aasha stroked Sithkah's cock a few times. It was ridged all along its length, narrower than the orcs, and its soft tip was more pointed. She imagined how good it might feel inside her, and couldn't wait to find out if she was right. She got up and straddled the nagari, reaching down between them to aim Sithkah's dick between the folds of her pussy.

"Are you sure about this," Sithkah asked just as she felt the tip of her cock poke at Aasha's entrance.

Without a word, Aasha lowered herself until all of the nagari's cock was inside her. She felt every ridge scrape the inside of her pussy, and the soft tip of it nestle deep within her. It was different than Zar, and much better than Turag had been. She took a moment to adjust to the new feeling before rising up, and letting herself sink down onto the nagari's cock again. She reached down and grasped Sithkah's breasts for support, massaging them as she slowly ground her hips against the serpentine scales between her thighs.

"You feel amazing," Sithkah said, smiling up at the elf.

"So do you. I've never felt anything quite like you."

Aasha leaned forward, kissing Sithkah's breasts, and biting her nipples. She pulled at the rings with her tongue, but soon moved up to kiss the nagari's lips again. She continued to drive the cock deep into her, groaning and gasping against Sithkah's mouth as they kissed. After another minute she felt something else rubbing between the cleft of her ass and brushing her anus. Confused, she pulled her face back from Sithkah's and reached behind her. Her hand wrapped around a ridged column of flesh with a soft tip.

"Another one?"

Sithkah nodded, "Told you, I wasn't sure if you'd be ready."

Aasha smiled and lifted her hips until she could press the tip of the nagari's second penis against her anus. She pressed back slowly, keeping her eyes on Sithkah's as she steadily impaled herself on both cocks. The nagari was shocked, to say the least. She'd never been with an elf, and very few outside her own people. None had ever done that. The elf's body was tight, her muscles clenching Sithkah's cocks as Aasha began to slowly rise and fall against her tail.

"Don't stop," Sithkah said between gasps. She'd never quite felt anything like this. That seemed to be the theme of the night. New experiences for both of them.

"I don't plan on it," Aasha growled. She had never felt so full. She could feel the ridges of Sithkah's cocks rubbing her inside with each thrust. The mix of pain and pleasure was an intensity beyond description. She could feel her orgasm building.

Sithkah gasped, clutching at Aasha's hips and starting to drive up with each one of the elf's downward thrusts. She was desperate to get every inch of herself into Aasha. She could feel her own imminent explosion building in her gut and was focused completely on reaching that goal. She had to cum, with a primal need she had to find her release.

Aasha sensed the nagari's urgency so she quickened her pace. She wanted to feel Sithkah swell within her and dump her seed deep inside. She ground her hips down hard, feeling the ridges of the first cock massaging her clit.

"Aasha, I'm almost...," Sithkah couldn't finish the thought, her speech devolving into inarticulate grunts.

"Do it, cum inside me," Aasha gasped. "I want to feel all of you inside me."

That last was the push Sithkah needed. She cried out, trusting her hips up, and her cocks deep into Aasha's body. Aasha felt her swell and spasm inside her and with a loud, guttural shout, the nagari exploded, pumping jets of hot semen deep into the elf's ass and pussy. So close herself, Aasha whimpered and shook, grinding her clit against the ridges of the cock penetrating her, and fell over the cliff of her second orgasm.

Sithkah pumped into the elf a couple more times while Aasha orgasmed. The elf's pussy and ass clenched her cocks during their shared climax. Finally, both of their spasms subsided and Aasha rolled off the nagari to lie beside her. Sithkah was disappointed to have that sensation leave her, but then Aasha pressed herself close and lay her head on the nagari's shoulder. She hadn't felt that kind of tender intimacy in a long time.

"Two cocks...," Aasha mused as she absently stroked one of Sithkah's breasts, playing with the nipple ring between her fingers.

"It is so with many reptiles," Sithkah nodded.

"And a pussy?"

"Yes," the Nagari confirmed.

"You'll have to keep winning matches so that we can explore the possibilities," Aasha smiled.

"I'll see what I can do," Sithkah laughed and held the elf close. She felt hot tears on her shoulder.

Aasha's tears weren't of sadness this time. She still missed Zar, Dinae and Tessyn, but she cherished this respite. She'd found comfort in the arms of the most unexpected creature. She was safe. She was happy.