The Rewiring of Kimberly Dew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr. Essenza? Kimberly Dew is here to see you now."

*** Dr. Essenza

Kimberly didn't hear the response, but she felt Cynthia push her forward into a spacious office, Cynthia's hand planted firmly and unmistenly this time on the full cheek of the girl's butt.

"You just go in now, sweetie. You'll see. Dr. Essenza's just super. And you're such a sweet girl, she'll just love you."

Kimberly collected herself after having been pushed into Dr. Essenza's office, a fairly large space decorated in soft pastels of pinks, light blues, and pale yellows for the most part. The floor was carpeted, and Kimberly's high heels sank into its depths as she walked to one of two chairs facing Dr. Essenza across from a wide, glass-topped desk with a chrome frame.

Dr. Essenza nodded to Kimberly and pointed at one of the chairs.

"Please sit, Miss Dew. I'll be with you in just a moment."

Dr. Essenza smiled and turned her attention to the monitor of her computer, which faced away from Kimberly. Kimberly took the time to size the doctor up. She appeared to be in her mid-forties, fleshy but not chubby, full-figured in the best sense of the word, Kimberly admired the doctor's lush, long dark hair falling in styled waves around her shoulders, parted in the middle of her head. Dr. Essenza, evidently of Mediterranean heritage by her olive-tinted skin, boasted an ample bosom, wide hips, and long legs, shown off by a dark mid-length skirt. She could see them, crossed at the knees under the clear glass of the professional woman's desk.

Her white blouse, the first three or four buttons undone to reveal a magnificent cleavage ensconced in a sheer and frilly lace red brasiere. Kimberly no longer startled at the look. She'd come to expect that sort of thing here, in the short time she had been here. She fingered another button of her own shirt, suddenly feeling too straight-laced and serious.

She'd already undone a button in the waiting room, so unbuttoning another button had opened her own cleavage almost fully. Kimberly tittered to herself, feeling a little naughty and somehow relieved at the same time.

When in Rome, she thought.

Finally, Dr. Essenza turned to face Kimberly, and the girl shivered at the weird experience of being checked out by the powerful gaze of the woman in front of her. Checked out, sized up, rated, and eyed like candy. Kimberly bit her lip. The women here were weird. Do you suppose they were all? No. This was a real business, a real institute, everybody had heard of it, a major player in the local economy, and any word, even the merest hint of that sort of hanky panky would almost certainly have gotten out.

Wouldn't it?

I mean, Edge City wasn't that big of a city. Rumors flew.

Kimberly returned Dr. Essenza's stare, admiring the woman's elegant makeup, the rich red lipstick she wore, the silver necklace hanging from her neck, the glittering studs and hoops in her ears, and the shining rings on her fingers. Bejeweled. That's the word she'd used to describe her. The woman was bejeweled.

That moment of apprehension passed. Kimberly felt just too relaxed to worry about anything, and besides, so what? She wasn't here for them anyway, she was here just to do that sleep monitoring nonsense and get paid. Two weeks. She'd could spend every night in this place for two weeks. For fourteen hundred dollars she could do a lot of things.

Let the women here check her out if they wanted to.

She pushed her tits forward a little, increasing the gap made by her unloosed buttons, almost bringing her breasts into full view, covered in her black satin bra as they were.

Dr. Essenza smiled knowingly.

"Well, Miss Dew. Do you mind if I call you Kimberly? No? Good."

She hadn't actually waited for a response.

"Well, Kimberly. I suppose you just have all sorts of questions for me, don't you? And I would love to answer them, really I would. But it's been such a busy day, such a very busy day, and well, you know. Time."

Kimberly frowned, not understanding the doctor's meaning.

"The thing is, and I know this is probably going to come as quite a shock to you, the thing is, um. Do you know why you're here?"

Kimberly relaxed. She could answer this question.

"Hm hm. Sleep monitoring. You guys need to monitor my sleep. For, um, research and stuff."

"Well," replied Dr. Essenza. "That's not exactly true. I mean, part of it is, some of it is, but not all of it. You see, yes, we'll use you for research. Of course we will, it's what we do. It's in our name. And we'll monitor your sleep. That's actually a huge part of your procedure, you know."

"My procedure?"

"Oh yes. Your procedure. What your friend Katy Dawson signed you up for and what you've agreed to undergo."

"I don't understand. I didn't sign up for a procedure! What kind of procedure?"

"Your friend Katy cares about you, Kimmi."

"Kimberly."

"She cares about you. All your friends do. And they're concerned. So very concerned about your behavior. So they sent you to us. To help you."

"To help me?"

"Oh yes. To help you."

"To help me what?"

"To help you give up boys, of course. To cure you of your boy problem."

"I don't understand. What boy problem? How can you make me give up boys? I just. Is this a joke?"

"Oh, it's not a joke, Kimmi."

"Kimberly."

"And we have all kinds of ways to make you give up boys. It's what we do. Among other things. Surely you've noticed?"

Kimberly shook her head doubtfully. Dr. Essenza shrugged.

"The thing is, we have all kinds of ways to do what we're going to do to you. Usually we like to keep it secret. Usually we're not so, well, up front about it. But we've tried out a new technique, and we really like, it's just fabulous, you'll see, you'll love it. But we're done with Stage 1, that's what we're calling it, Stage 1. That's where no one knew what was happening so they all kind of just went along with it, which was really sweet of them and easy for us, but you see, don't you?"

"No. No, I don't see," Kimberly replied, happy to be able to voice some of her confusion.

"Well. To be blunt. We need your resistance, honey. We need to know how resistance works. And if we tell you ahead of time what we're going to do to you, maybe that will make your resistance go up, go way up. Through the roof, so to speak."

"Resistance to what?" Kimberly voice rose, not quite a panic. She felt far too good to panic. But a panic lurked underneath her happiness, like a dentist's drill under nitrous.

"You still don't get it, sweetie?"

Kimberly shook her head.

"We're going to turn you gay, Kimmi. We're going to turn you into a lesbian, a lesbian who sleeps with women just the way you sleep with boys now, so many boys, Kimmi isn't that right? But in two weeks it will be girls. All you'll do is sleep with girls. You'll take so much pleasure in their bodies, and they'll take so much pleasure in yours. Won't that be fun? And there's nothing you can do about it."

"Kimberly," the girl in front of the desk insisted, buttoning up her shirt and crossing her legs, and sitting straight up in her chair, alert, but strangely, weirdly not alarmed.

"Good," Dr. Essenza replied. "That's the spirit."

*** Dr. Essenza in lab with Cynthia and Kimmi -- 1st session

"The thing is," Dr. Essenza said as she attached a series of thin pads attached to thin wires to Kimberly's bare head, smooth now, entirely devoid of her. Essenza interrupted herself to run the flat of her graceful hand over the top of Kimberly's bald head, marveling at its smooth and silky texture.

"It really is quite beautiful, your head. Such a nice shape and almost no unsightly bumps or bulges. Remarkable."

She wiped the tears rolling down Kimberly's face.

"Don't worry, darling. Hair grows back. You'll see, you'll have just the lovelist shock of hair you could imagine, I promise. And any color you want it to be. Or we want it to be. I guess it really won't be up to you."

More tears streamed from Kimberly's eyes.

"Sh," said Dr. Essenza said soothingly. "You'll still like it. And Cyndi will love any way you turn out to look, won't you Cyndi dear?"

Cynthia was standing beside Dr. Essenza, waiting for instruction, casually rubbing her leg against Kimberly's and fighting back just the strongest urge to cup the girl's lovely boobs, on full display now, nude as the girl was.

"Oh gosh, I just like her so much already, Dr. Essenza. I just can't imagine liking her more. But I will. I'll love any way she turns out, Dr. Essenza. You just do the most beautiful work."

Kimberly had tried to resist. She really had, but the effects of the Pink Water increased as the meeting with Dr. Essenza dragged on, until when Cynthia came back to retrieve her, to lead her to their first session's lab, Kimberly docilely allowed herself to be led by the assistant in the cute pink outfit.

"That's the tri-dormal-phenobarbin, sweetie. It really does a number on you, doesn't it? Just makes you feel so, so. Submissive. Don't worry. We just need you tranquil for this first part. We need to shave your head and get you undressed. The Pink Water will wear off in a couple of hours. By then it won't matter, and you can be as feisty as you want to be. Good girl."

That last part was said as Cynthia led Kimberly to a barber's chair at a narrow counter running the length of one of the walls in the lab.

"Hold still now, I don't want to give you a nasty little cut. That hurts!"

Then Cynthia retrieved an electric razor and proceeded to cull off all of Kimberly's beautiful chestnut hair. The girl cried silently as she looked at herself in a mirror running a good portion of the length of the counter running along the wall. She wanted to scream, to yell, to throw her hands around, to get up and leave, but she just sat there accepting everything they did to her. And they haven't even gotten started, she thought. They've just now only begun.

Finished with the hair, Cynthia blew the remains of Kimberly's hair off her shirt and shoulders with a blow dryer, wiped Kimberly's head clean, and applied cream to her scalp.

"I need to completely shave it, dear."

Cynthia handled Kimberly with a firm but delicate tenderness, and Kimberly allowed her anxiety to dissipate, while the assistant spread lotion over her head with her soft hands, methodically and carefully shaving the remaining rubble on Kimberly's head.

"There. As bald as. As bald as my uncle Bob." The assistant snickered.

Cynthia unstrapped Kimberly's black heels and stood the girl up.

"I need to undress you now, dear."

She leaned into Kimberly's ear.

"This is almost my favorite part of the job," she whispered. "It gets me so hot. Later on you can feel how it makes me. Not now though. Doctor says to wait."

All the while Cynthia unbuttoned what few buttons were left to unbutton on Kimberly's pale green polka dotted blouse.

"Such a cute shirt," she cooed as she pulled it off Kimberly's yielding shoulders.

Loosely embracing Kimberly from the front, the girl sucked her breath as Cynthia reached around her, gingerly unsnapped her black bra and let it fall to the floor with her blouse. The assistant ran her hands slowly along Kimberly's shoulder blades, moving them softly from the back towards the girl's front, caressing the sides of her small breasts lightly with the palms of both hands, and pulled them away, smiling at Kimberly ruefully.

"In time," she said. "I promise. You'll just have to be patient."

Then Cynthia unfastened the belt that held Kimberly's skirt. Unsnapping the button of the fly, she unzipped the skirt from the side, and let it fall softly to the floor, gasping at Kimberly slender body, the gentle curve of her ass, waifish but not boyish, feminine without being lavish like Essenza's. Cynthia stifled that thought. She knew Essenza held sensitivities concerning her hips.

Then she slid her black panties off, her thong, sticking a little as the gusset clung to cleft of Kimberly's damp vagina.

"You, too, huh? I know. So hot."

She tugged the panties to the floor.

"Step out of them, please. Such a good girl. So pretty. So cute. So hot."

Now Kimberly sat in the metal chair, waiting strapped to the frame while Dr. Essenza hooked her to wires, clamps, and stranged devices. Not an ugly metal chair, no. By no means, no. A lovely metal chair in pink enamel, resistant to chipping, and soft pink cushions, for the comfort of the girls who visited their labs and gave so much of themselves to their research. In fact, the whole lab was done up mostly in pink, with pretty colorful butterflies and pretty colorful songbirds covering the free areas of the walls, those areas of the walls not already hung with hooks, clamps, cables, and long steel rods.

Then she took Kimberly to a metal chair, like a dentist's chair, with metal armrests and metal leg rests, each one with a leather cuff attached to it to shackle the unresisting college student. Then, too Kimberly's shock, amazement, and extreme fear, Cynthia stretched a kind of belt or collar around her head, a collar with a small, silicone cock pointing inward and ending in a ball facing the outside of the collar. Kimberly wasn't stupid. She knew what it was. She shook her head.

"Please, sweetie. It's really the most amazing thing, you'll see. You'll love it. And you'll look so super sexy wearing it. I promise." Cynthia winked at and wriggled her hips. "Plus, you have to. And I just don't want to make you. I always feel so, so. So mean afterwards, and I hate that feeling. Yuck."

Cynthia held the tip of the cock at Kimberly's mouth and rubbed it over her lips.

"Come on," she coaxed softly, teasingly. "You can do it. I just know you can."

And Kimberly did. God help her she did. The dick at her mouth just felt too good to resist, even though she knew it was fake. But she hadn't had a cock in two days. That Katy somehow managed to block her at every opportunity. Which is why she dressed so provocatively for those boys in the lab. Kimberly slowly opened her mouth, the dildo slipped in, life-like but not life-sized, or at least smaller than the cocks she usually dealt with, a silicone cock not quite three inches long.

Cynthia tightened the collar, holding the cock and gag firmly in Kimberly's mouth.

Dr. Essenza finished attaching the pads and wires.

"The thing is, we have so many ways to do this. Hypnosis is a favorite, and we'll be doing some of that, sure, but there's also the brute force attack. A favorite of others. I'm not convinced it brings a long-lasting change though, although the temporary results are striking to say the least. Chemicals. Those work wonders. Of course, we can always combine all three, and we will with you, but we've added a something special. A little something I came up with, if you must know."

"Brute force attack?" Cynthia asked, shocked, scared, and concerned. It sounded so, well, brutal. Ugly.

"Hm hm, darling." Essenza span around quickly to face her assistant. "It's what we used on you to begin with, don't you remember, sweet girl?"

"Oh, that. Well that wasn't so brutal."

To tell the truth it was fun as hell, Cynthia thought. Even at the time you couldn't help but enjoy it, which was the whole point of it, she supposed. Image after image of lesbian pornography, video after video of every part of a woman's heavenly body, her wonderful form, from her ass, to her tits, to her lips, to her feet, her beautiful legs, her, her, her. And then later, the bucket thing. Sounds, images, and videos assaulted her senses in every conceivable way, with her head encased in that electric bucket thing, her pussy and tits clamped, exposed, and hooked into the most wonderful pleasure machine. And the women, oh god, the women she saw, hours on end of lesbian sex, sound, image, even smell, till she could almost taste the women herself, and every image, every sound, paired with just the most adorable pleasure pulse to her pussy, her tits.

Oh yes. Brute force attack worked, all right.

I mean, she'd wanted to resist. But after awhile, why bother?

"You caved so easily, baby." Essenza laughed. "You were so fucking wet. And god, your screaming orgasms. I came for hours just listening to you."

"I didn't like looking at the men, though."

A pout crossed Cynthia's face.

"No. You wouldn't. We did that on purpose, see?"

She remembered. Just about the most intense nausea combined with pain she could ever stand to feel again assaulted her nerves, her brain, burned the very center of her body, every time a man made his appearance, even a clothed man, even just the voice of a man. A pain and nausea quickly replaced by a sudden euphoric orgasm every time a woman appeared, a nude woman, a beautiful woman in the throes of passion with another woman, passionately kissing another woman, so hungrily, so greedily. Then the nausea, the pain passed, and she'd cum and cum and cum to the lovely, sweet sound of a woman's voice saying, "Good girl. Good girl. Good girl. Cum for me. Cum for me again. Your pussy's so hot. Your pussy's so wet. Do you want to taste my pussy?"

It didn't take her long to squeal a feverish "Yes, please."

That's when the bucket really went into action. Upping the pornography into a vivid tour of lesbian virtual pornographic reality.

More than pornographic really. The women, those lesbians, might as well have all been real.

Cause those orgasms she'd had sure as hell were.

She could feel them, taste them, kiss them, lick them. And they licked, kissed, and tasted right back at her.

If that was what a brute force attack was, then she'd like more please. And soon.

"We'll do something similar to Kimmi, of course. But the crème de la crème, that's what I have in store for her next. You'll love it, Kimmi. But not you Cyndi. You'd probably better step outside for this next bit, I'm afraid. Oh, go ahead. Just a squeeze though. God, you're incorrigible. Careful with those clamps."

Kimberly squealed as she felt Cynthia's hands suddenly on her tits, pinching her nipples, caressing her mounds, squeezing her gently, lovingly, aching with need.

"Okay, darling, that's enough. Step outside, and I'll call you again when we're finished."

*** Day One: The process begins

Dr. Essenza turned Kimberly's chair to face a large flat screen TV screen standing on a tall rolling metal shelf or high tabouret with metal cabinet doors. She opened the cabinet door, pulled out a DVD and stuck it into the back of the TV. She turned the TV on and pushed play, then paused the video.

"This is just a basic calibration. I'm sure you answered everything correctly on your forms sweetie, but we really need to make sure. This is just the first step. Once we get you calibrated, we'll fine tune you."

Two syringes lay on the tabouret, one filled with a bright pink fluid, the other with a paler, flatter pink fluid. Essenza held up a syring with the bright pink fluid in it.

She sighed.

"We do like our pink in this company," she lamented. "But this stuff works. It should do a number on you. Oh, don't worry. It won't actually change you. That comes later. What this will do, see, is heighten your senses, your reactions, your body's natural reactions to what you see, heighten your body's natural sexual reactions. That way we can get a clear measurement of your sexual desires, preferences, and quirks. I'm very technical."

Kimberly grunted a muffled response.

"What's that? No, it won't throw our calculations off. That's so sweet of you to worry about, honey, it really is, but no. What we'll do is adjust our treatment to ensure the same heightened reaction in you. I mean, when the changes do come. That way your response to women, to other women when we turn you into a lesbian, will naturally be heightened. You won't just have a normal, turned-on response to women. We're going to give you an extremely turned-on reaction as your normal reaction, as your everyday response to seeing women. If that makes sense."

123456...8