The Rewiring of Kimberly Dew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Regina. Yes. Yes I love you too."

"Good girl."

Regina's wide face with her flat, wide chin hovered just inches above Kimmi's lips.

"Open your mouth."

Kimmi heard the order, remembered last night with Q'ieshay, and rebelled, feeling a sudden revulsion for what she'd already done so far.

My god, I'm not going to swallow some girl's spit.

I don't want to do this anymore.

Kimmi's lips tightened, and she shook her head.

No.

Regina brought the palm of her right hand down hard and brisk against Kimmi's face. The slap was sharp and painful.

"There's more of that, girl, if you don't open your mouth."

Her cheek burned, and she could feel it turning red where Regina slapped.

She slowly opened her mouth, and Regina leaned in close, dribbling globs of saliva into Kimmi's orifice.

"Don't swallow," Regina warned. "Stick out your tongue."

Kimmi held out her tongue, long enough to extend almost two inches, with her mouth open invitation to Regina.

Regina wrapped her lips around Kimmi's wet tongue, so warm now, and sucked greedily, noisily slurping the organ while kneading Kimmi's right tit with her hand. Kimmi murmured and moaned at the sensations flowing through her, so good, so nice, so hot. She continued pummeling her pussy with her long, thick cock.

Regina pulled away from Kimmi's face.

"Does that feel good, baby? Does my hard cock feel good in your hot pussy?"

Kimmi nodded quickly.

"Hm hm."

"Good girl," she said again.

Kimmi basked in the glow of pride at hearing the praise. She so much wanted to be a good girl for Regina.

That's when Regina grabbed her by her collar, spun her around to her hands and knees again, and lubed her ass and cock once more.

She stuck the tip of her dildo at the entrance to Kimmi's anus.

"This is good to feel so good."

She paused.

"Or bad. It's totally up to you. I'll go slow at first, but you should relax and let me in. Loosen your asshole like you're going to take a crap."

Kimmi caved. She'd done this before anyway.

With boys. Boys who didn't love her. Not like Regina loved her.

Kimmi's asshole loosened, and Regina's cock went in slowly, gradually.

Kimmi whimpered and groaned, she brought her hand to her clit, the clit of her very wet and very hot pussy. Her ass began to sway against Regina's cock. Kimmi backed into the woman behind her, filled and wanting more, desperate for more, greedy for more. Regina held her by the hips and sped up her anal assault.

I'm being fucked in the ass by a dyke, Kimmi thought, by a beautiful thick dyke who slaps me when I don't obey her. And I love it.

When their session finally ended, Regina scrambled off the bed and made Kimmi clean her cock with her mouth.

Leaning over she softly caressed Kimmi's face and kissed her lightly on the lips, quickly slipping in her tongue for a brief tango with Kimmi's tongue, and pulled away, biting the girl's bottom lip.

"Do you still love me, Kimmi?"

"Do you," Kimmi asked, almost tearfully. "Do you love me?"

"I do," Regina answered. "I love all my girls."

Then Regina departed.

Some time later, Dr. Essenza tapped on the door, entered, saw Kimmi curled on her bed, and greeted her.

"Did you have a nice night, dear? I know that that Regina can be a little rough at times, but she's got a big heart. She means well. Is your ass sore, dear? She really likes to get at it, doesn't she? I should know. But it just feels so good after a while, doesn't it?"

Dr. Essenza went on and on, caressing Kimmi's cheeks, running her hands down her smooth shoulders and arms, crossing over to gently massage the soft apples of Kimmi's breasts. She leaned forward, stooping to lift Kimmi's face by her chin, planting a long, loving kiss on the young woman.

"I don't usually do this, it's quite against protocol, but I just can't my hands off you any longer, dear. Um, do you mind terribly if we sleep together tonight?"

Kimmi shook her head.

No. She didn't mind. She really didn't mind.

Dr. Essenza slowly unbuttoned her pink lab coat, hung it on a hook on the door, and undid the fourth button of her blouse, the three upper buttons already undone.

Sure, she was sore and worn out, but Dr. Essenza. Gosh. She was so beautiful. Kimmi thrilled in excitement at the slow and deliberate revelation of Dr. Essenza's olive flesh, so full, so robust and curvy, all female, a woman's body meant for carnal delight.

Kimmi giggled.

"What's that dear?" asked Dr. Essenza as she stepped out of her dark skirt.

"Did she really? Did Regina fuck your ass too?"

Dr. Essenza nodded and giggled in her turn.

"Uh huh. She fucks so hard doesn't she? I mean, she really rams it in there."

Carla collapsed on the bed, laughing in Kimmi's arms.

"Maybe we can change some of that."

"No," Kimmi answered. "Don't do that. I like her like she is. Hard and soft at the same time."

Carla kissed Kimmi, long and emotionally.

"I don't know why I'm doing this," she said. "But I just can't go another night without you. Do you have one more orgasm in you tonight? Or are you just completely spent?"

Yes and yes.

Kimmi parted her thighs as Carla turned over and brought her own hips close to Kimmi's face. Kimmi marveled at the thick and luxurious bush of Dr. Carla Essenza, stroking her hands along the fleshy olive skin.

Almost an hour later, Carla got up, attached the night cap to Kimmi's head, and crawled back into bed, cuddling the young woman's back against her breast and holding her arms tight around her.

"I'll be here in the morning for you, sweetie," Dr. Essenza said, kissing the back of Kimmi's neck, and closing her eyes to the gentle and irresistible pull of sleep.

But Kimmi was already lost in the dream world of lesbian immersion.

*** Night with Cynthia

When Cynthia found them like that the next morning, she literally clapped.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she cried out over and over. "Really? Really? Did you two really?"

Dr. Essenza slowly scrambled out of Kimmi's bed. The young woman, still in her cap, which was ending its night cycle, stirred at the noise Cynthia made.

"Oh for goodness sake," Dr. Essenza said, "quit prancing like a little girl, Cyndi. Get a hold of yourself. It's not your birthday."

Cynthia pouted.

"I can't help it. It's just so sweet and kind of you. To be part of the program like this. To care about little Kimmi so much. It is. It's just like a birthday present."

Dr. Essenza removed Kimmi's night cap. The girl blinked several times, taking in the new day, the events of last night coming back to her, and the fading memory of those dreams, so wonderful and lesbian.

"Am I queer now, Dr. Essenza?"

"Not yet, you sweet little girl. You're so close, so close now. But we need to do everything we can to reduce the risk of recidivism."

Cynthia shuddered.

She hated recidivism.

Cynthia rubbed the side of Kimmi's face.

"Girl, you'll be a dyke soon."

Kimmi agreed. An image came quickly to her mind. She saw a woman, tall, stout, similar to Regina, a little taller, maybe, less round of hip. She remembered, among all the fading images, touching and kissing, holding and loving, this woman, mouth on her groin, her pie, the hole of her love and sex, urging her into one orgasm after another. She could feel her, touch her, taste her. Smell her. Such a strong smell. So fresh. So pungent. So good.

"I hope so," Kimmi said. "I need this."

That night Cynthia walked in on a Kimmi on hands and knees in front of the loveseat, stark naked and rubbing her asshole and pussy as she gazed up at the large flat screen showing a thick dyke, her hair cut to almost a flat top, pounding a young woman with long red hair from behind, a strap-on dildo attached to her hips.

"I want this," Cynthia heard Kimmi say.

"I want this so bad."

Cynthia, holding a pink double-ended dildo, sank to the floor beside Kimmi, brushing the petite round curves of the girl's ass with the palm of her hand.

"I want this for you too, sweet heart. I want this for you so bad."

Cynthia pulled Kimmi into a loving embrace, lips locked together in a loud kissing. Cynthia cooed wildly as Kimmi grabbed her throat, held her chin up, and placed her open mouth on the dainty end in a long, slow, sloppy blend of kissing and sucking. Then Kimmi licked along the length of Cynthia's madeup face, licking the makeup, the foundation, the concealer, intoxicated in the taste of even, not artficial, but created woman, self-fashioned womanhood.

Cynthia lay back on the carpet and gently kicked Kimmi backward.

"Here. Do what I do. Spread your legs out like this. No. Come nearer. We need to touch. Our legs need to touch. It's so fucking hot when our bodies are touching. I'm going to put this end in me, and you put the other in you."

Cynthia poured pink lubrication from the bottle on the table at the side of the loveseat over the full length of the pink dildo.

"I just love looking at a girl I'm doing this with. Some dykes don't like this. They don't like this at all. But I do. God, I really like doing this."

She put one end in between the extended lips of her pussy, her hole ready and waiting.

"I hope you love it too."

She winked at Kimmi.

Kimmi winked back and licked her lips.

So hot.

Turned on as she was, it look a long while for Kimmi to work herself into this new position. She propped herself up by holding her elbows behind and to the side of her, she watched Cynthia gyrating, she gazed in a growing hunger at the woman's vagina, her lips enveloping the pink cock, the hole of her pussy tight around the girth of the dildo. She saw how sweat began to form beads over Cynthia's body, her face pulled back in an expression of exquisite suffering, tormented by the rising storm, the orgasm which would wash over her.

Then Kimmi too started to feel it, her spread thighs drawing nearer to Cynthia's spread thighs, her end of the pink cock now deep within her pussy, she could feel herself fucking Cynthia and Cynthia fucking her, a shared cock between them, uniting them in a common quest for pleasure. Kimmi's body gleamed, glistered with sweat.

"Oh god, Kimmi, you're so fucking hot."

Cynthia's makeup was a hot mess of running mascara, eyeliner, and bleared eyeshadow.

When the climax came, it came at the same time. Both Cynthia and Kimmi jerked, shimmying and convulsing with an orgasm that seemed to run from one body along the shared cock into the other only to reverberate and hurtle again to the first.

Finally the climax ended.

Cynthia sat up, climbed over Kimmi, the flexible cock still in her pussy and kissed the girl over and over again, not giving Kimmi a chance to respond or to kiss back.

"Oh, god, Kimmi, I love you. I love you so much."

Kimmy threw her arms around Cynthia's wet back and pulled her to her, pressing her breasts against her own, one hand high on Cynthia's back, the other moving low to touch the rising curve of her caretaker's ass.

Kimmi opened her mouth to Cynthia's, plunging her tongue in wantonly.

Finally she broke away.

"I love you too, Cynthia. I love you so much."

*** One week later

One week later, Kimmi couldn't really say what had changed about her. She was gay, she knew that. A queer girl, a lesbian, a dyke. A slut. She knew that too. Girl-crazy, you might say. Absolutely girl crazy.

Masturbating all day long to an endless parade of lesbian pornography, sex sessions in a large, carpeted pink room, with Regina, with Cynthia, with Q'ieshay, with other assistants, even some of the other patients, Kiera too, despite not being in the same program, they'd fuck and flip each other off, fuck and flip each other the bird, tasting pussy after pussy, groping and fondling breast after breast, kissing and nibbling tit and nipple, lip and chin, cunt lip and asshole.

Regina was right, it turned out. She loved eating her ass.

Those night caps changed her, just like Dr. Essenza had promised. Not that she really needed it. God. A week of fucking Regina, Q'ieshay, and Cynthia almost non-stop would make any girl a lesbian, or bi. But Kimmi knew she wasn't bi. Not even a little. She remembered having loved men, having been turned on by men, but now? A memory yes, but nothing more.

She didn't miss it. She didn't resent or regret what they had done to her here. How could she? She was what she was. Just a totally queer lesbian slut.

Those night caps.

They gave her strange dreams, dreams filled with women, dreams filled with girls, dreams filled with lesbians of all shapes, ages, and sizes. She loved women. Something about them.

But all that week, a special woman would appear. Sneak into her dreams, invade even her unconscious moments. She could taste her. Definitely she could see her, even in her waking life. She'd just close her eyes, and there'd she be.

She supposed some girls wouldn't think her anything special.

No, she knew that.

Oh, god, but thinking about her turned her on so much. That body of hers, so much like Regina's, in a way. Full-bodied, robust, Rubenesque. Her face, maybe someone would have called it flat and hard, almost masculine. A large, wide chin holding about a sensible, no-nonsense face that Kimmi just wanted to cover in pouty little kisses, laughing blissfully as she just held her, that strange woman. Broad shoulders, and wide hips. When Kimmi closed her eyes, she'd almost orgasm just thinking about that woman.

She'd do anything for her.

Anything.

*** Renee at the bar

Renee shifted her ponderous, almost masculine, bulk on the stool at the bar, trying to get comfortable. Not that she was too masculine. She did get her figure from her mother, after all. But her mother had gotten hers from her dad, so there was that. Wide of hip and wide of waist, she ran a fairly straight line, thick to be sure, from neck to foot, with something of a minor interruption in the way of a protuberance at her chest. Yeah, she wore a bra. lt kept her tits from chafing.

She pulled a gulp from her Murica and sighed. Four o'clock was always slow around here. But she'd been feeling an itch down there in her nether region, and something in the way of a female touch, she told herself, was what she needed.

Right then the bell above the door tinkled, and ·just about the cutest, most adorable thing since that girl, what was her name, took the nation's heart back in the 80s.

Just a little wisp of a girl, almost bald, a brown fuzz covered her round and adorable head. She wore a darling yellow floral sundress and brown leather strap sandals. The pinkest lips you ever saw and eyes a deep brown like chestnuts. Lovely apples of her breast filled the front of her dress out just fine thank you and the way they jiggled free and loose without restraint, well.

Renee turned away. Lost or crazy, she thought. Can't be in here for no other reason than that.

But the pretty little thing sat down on the stool next to Renee, smiled the brightest smile and spoke to her in the voice of a songbird in the Field of Reeds.

"l've been rewired," the cute little bird perched beside her said. "They rewired me. l'm a dyke now."

Said without emotion of any kind, without joy, or anger, or humor, or sarcasm. Just a point-blank statement of fact, the same way you might say the Ford needs an oil change. Or the coons got into the neighbor's garbage next door.

And Renee, who realized she sounded just like her father at that moment, replied, "That a fact?"

"Hm hm," the girl nodded. "Just completely rewired me."

Just what she'd suspected, Renee thought, another crazy. Why did she always bring out the crazy?

"Are you going to take me home soon?" the girl asked sweetly, slipping her arm through Renee's elbow and leaning her bald little head on her shoulder.

"I can treat you so right."

Renee finished her beer.

"That a fact?"

"Hm hm," the girl replied. "I told you. They rewired me."

A long silence.

"I think," the girl said, pausing. "I think I'm your birthday present."

1...345678