The Rewiring of Kimberly Dew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing she liked about these sessions is that that terrible chastity device vanished. She'd get to stroke her pussy over and over again, as she did so now, fingers in her cunt as she continued to blow guy after guy.

To no effect, of course. She couldn't cum.

But it felt good to touch her pussy. Her pussy felt so nice, so warm, wet, and comfortable. So slippery and yielding. So warm. So hot. Her pussy felt so hot.

But her terrible horniness had not even peaked. Even in the bucket she could feel it, especially in the bucket she felt it. She cried out in desperation against every cock jammed into her face.

Senses heightened to pure sexual frenzy and excitement, she renewed her oral assault on endless chain of male organs.

Then her jaw did begin to ache, but thankfully, the cocks were smaller now. Their girths were nowhere nearly as wide or thick as the those first dozen or so dicks.

But she loved them all the same, mewling and whining as she stroked her pussy, glad of her fingers in her hot and dripping snatch.

Finally she sucked the last cock, giggling in a kind of sad derision around its length, if you could call it a length. Poor man, poor virtual, digital man, with such a puny two inch cock. But I love it. I love it all the same. She giggled around the head as a spew of cum filled her mouth. She swallowed all of it as she felt someone unclasp the hose and cable from the bucket and loosen the seal around her neck and shoulders.

Moments later she breathed in the free air of the lab, yellow and pink butterflies, birds, and dragonflies flittering on the pink walls.

The first thing she noticed was that Regina had joined the lab crew.

She stood a few feet in front of her, in front of Kimmberly's pink enamel chair, a few feet from her feet, stark naked. Behind the woman was a small armchair, in a pale sky blue velvet.

The second thing she noticed was Cynthia and Q'ieshay on each side of her, unfastening the torture device from her hips and removing it gently, gently, from her pelvis.

Her pussy gaped and spasmed in the free air, and she cried out in blissful relief.

"Does that feel better, Kimmi?" asked Cynthia. "Isn't it better to have that nasty thing off?"

Kimmi nodded gratefully.

"You're such a sweet girl, you've really been such a darling little girl, we're going to give you a reprieve. Even though, you bad little cruel little thing, you won't become a lesbian for us."

Resistance. She could resist. She liked boys. She liked cock. She liked men. If her experience in the bucket told her anything, it was how much like she sexually desired men.

Regina spoke up.

"We mean a real lesbian. Not just a horny little girl looking for a quick thrill."

Kimmi shook her no.

"A woman who needs, desires, and wants other women," Regina continued, "their bodies, their smiles, their humor, their laughter, their playfulness. That's not it, is it, Kimmi? You're not a dyke, are you?"

Kimmi shook her head no again.

Cynthia piped in.

"But we're going to let you cum, anyway. We're going to let you have an orgasm, baby. Dr. Essenza says we get to."

Tears welled up in Kimmi's grateful eyes. Soon, please. I need it. I need it so bad.

She'd touch herself now, but her arms and legs were cuffed to the pink enamel chair.

Cynthia bent down to whisper loudly in Kimmi's ear.

"Between you and me, we probably would have sneaked in an orgasm today anyway, rules be damned. You just look so pitiful."

Dr. Carla Essenza spoke up.

"We need to take a measurement, sweetie. To really gauge your brain and make sure we get everything correct in the second round. This orgasm of yours, the big one that you're about to have, is really going to be your downfall, you see. It's what's going to make you a lesbian. Not instantly, of course not, that's not what this procedure does. But slowly, deeply, we're going to make this life change in you. And that begins with your next orgasm. Now doesn't that just sound wonderful?"

Kimmi, Kimberly, shook her head.

No it didn't. It didn't sound wonderful.

These people were absolutely crazy. All they did was show her pictures of naked men, make her hallucinate about fucking one man after another, about sucking one cock after another. And sure, maybe all that kissing and feeling and touching the assistants constantly did to her, maybe that felt good, but only because she was so fucking horny.

So no, becoming a lezzie didn't sound possible, much less wonderful.

But that promised orgasm did.

Dr. Essenza stood behind Kimmi and fit the monitor cap over her bare head.

"Well, it will. I promise you that. It will."

Cynthia spoke in a gentle, instructive voice to Kimmi.

"Okay, Kimmi. Here's what we want you to do. I know you're super horny, but in order for us to give you an orgasm, you're going to have to look straight ahead at Regina. Your just going to have to keep your eyes on that hot, sexy body the whole time. You absolutely can't look away.

"If you look away, the deal's off. No orgasm. And I want you to look her all over. Not just her beautiful face. I want your eyes to roam that sexy body of hers, she just oozes sex, doesn't she, she's so beautiful, so hot, so gorgeous.

"I want you to look at her mound, the way her pussy just hides between her legs like that, isn't that lovely, when the pussy's just tucked in, and all you can see are maybe the swollen, puffy lips? I want your eyes to caress her breasts, god they're so full and touchable aren't they?

"I want you to look at her nipples, her hips, her thighs, legs, calves, feet, ankles, neck, her gorgeous hair. I want you to imagine pouring kiss after kiss on her kind and lovely face.

"You can do that, can't you sweetie? Imagine kissing her with your hands holding both sides of her head, your fingers running through her silky soft hair?"

While she was talking, Kimmi kept her eyes on Regina the whole time, half-hypnotized, half-delirius with the need to cum. God, her body sizzled with heat, with the need to cum, and cum hard.

And Regina, feeling and seeing Kimmi's eyes feasting upon her, turned and posed, showing the sides of her thighs, the luxurious expanse of her wide ass, the back of her thighs, the slope of her shoulders front and back, the whole of her Renaissance woman's form.

Q'ieshay and Cynthia moved their hands lightly over Kimmi's body, touching the tops of her thights, caressing her calves, the sides of her ass and hips, along her belly and waist, her breasts, her nipples, caressing her neck and shoulders with the back of their hands. They pet and fondled her relentless. Kimmi's body trembled, shook, and shuddered at their touch.

Cynthia caught Q'ieshay's glance, gesturing for her to look at the girl's groin. Her lips, swollen and dark, glimmered with lubrication, secretions flowed from the girl's vagina, saturation the pink seat of her chair.

The hands slid all over the poor girl's body as she jerked and contorted against her restraints. Cynthia and Q'ieshay lightly touched the hard nipples of her exposed breasts, and Kimmi groaned.

They moved their hands to the insides of her thighs, so close, so tantalizing close to her lips, her swollen, wet lips, above which her clitoris jutted hard and avid her hood.

"Please," she begged, "touch me there, I'm so close, I'm so close. Please touch me. Please touch my pussy."

"Keep looking at Regina, baby. Devour her with your eyes, your greedy dyke eyes."

"I am. I am looking. I am looking at her."

"Is she sexy? Do you think she's sexy?"

"Oh, god. Please."

"Is she sexy? Do you like her breasts, her body, her hips?"

"Please touch me?"

"Tell me she's sexy."

"Oh god, she's sexy, she's so fucking sexy. Just touch me please."

The two assistants unfastened the restraints on Kimmi's arms, holding them firmly lest the young woman touch herself.

"You first, Kimmi. Touch us first."

Kimberly hesitated. She wouldn't do that. She'd never do that. She turned her head to plead with Cynthia.

"Don't look away," Cynthia cautioned, soft but in a warning tone. "If you look away from Regina, we'll have to put that horrible plastic diaper back on you."

Kimmi's head quickly darted back to look at at Regina, now sitting in her chair, rubbing her breasts, smiling lasciviously at the poor girl. Regina slowly ran the tip of her pink tongue across her round, sensual pink lips. She winked at Kimmi.

"Wink back at her, Kimmi," Q'ieshay said. "When a girl flirts with you, you have to flirt back."

Oh god.

She's a boy, she thought to herself. Think of her as a boy, and you can get through this.

"Or we can stop right now."

Q'ieshay's voice had a flat finality entirely lacking in Cynthia's voice, who truth to tell, saw no reason to do any of this. Why couldn't they just let her fuck the adorable Kimmi? She was ready for it. Cynthia knew a ready girl when she saw one.

"Don't make us stop doing this," Cynthia said, almost begging.

Dr. Essenza eyed Cynthia closely. That poor assistant was at the breaking point. She walked around the chair behind Kimmi's head and stood behind the assistant, lightly squeezing her ass and then embracing her with one arm around the waist. She learned into her assistant's ear and whispered.

"You can do this, baby. I know you can do this. You can be strong for just a little longer, can't you? This really is important, the test needs this so bad. So fucking bad. She'll break soon. I promise. And then she'll be all yours. She'll be all of ours. Won't you like that, you sweet little girl?"

Cynthia nodded her head, staring at Kimmi's soaked pussy.

"Look at Regina's cunt, Kimmi. See? She's spreading her legs wide for you. But you have to wink back at her. You really do."

Cripes. She could do this. She could wink at the woman. She could blow kisses at her if it meant getting that orgasm.

Kimmi winked at Regina.

"Lick your lips like she did. Regina likes that. Regina likes her lesbian lovers to lick their lips."

Kimmi paused.

What the hell?

She licked her lips and winked again at Regina.

Then she looked between the woman's spread legs.

Regina's puffy lips were so full, so wet, and so inviting as the woman parted her labia with her fingers and pushed her middle fingers inside, up to the first knuckle.

Meanwhile, both Cynthia and Q'ieshay brought Kimmi's hands to their bodies, holding her palms flat against their inner thighs.

"We can't do everything," Cynthia explained.

"If you want us to touch, Kimmi, then you have to touch us. And you have to start. You have to show us how much you want it, how much you need it. How much you need us to touch you."

"And how much you need to feel us," Q'ieshay added.

"Just look at my pussy, baby," Regina cooed gently, lovingly. "Just look at me fingering myself, and you'll know what to do. Loving a woman is easy."

Cynthia and Q'ieshay's skin was so soft, so warm. Their thighs were so muscular and powerful, but smooth and yielding. Not like the men she'd been with, but like her own legs when she'd shave them or idly rub her thighs, scratch an itch on her calves.

God, she was so horny now. A pool of secretion formed between her legs, a warm, hot, pool of secretion and pussy juice. Kimmi stared at Regina's pussy as the woman urged her finger inside her, moving her hand in an in-and-out, up-and-down, circular motion around the valley of her womanhood.

She needed this so bad. Kimmi needed this so bad.

Kimmi licked her lips again, staring at Regina stroking herself, how the lips of her pussy wrapped around another finger. Regina now fucked herself with two fingers.

"You want it baby, don't you? You want my pussy so bad."

Kimmi didn't respond. What was there to say?

She felt her hands almost of their own volition rise up along the inner thighs of both women standing on either side of her. Their skin was so soft and warm. And her hands went higher. The heat of their groins intensified. She felt moisture trickling down Cynthia's leg, her thighs trembled under Kimmi's touch, but Q'ieshay remained still, passive, waiting.

Then she felt both women touching her thighs, moving upwards towards her waiting cunt.

"Keep going girl, you're almost there."

Cynthia's sweet voice rolled over Kimmi's mind.

She was touching the cleft between their legs now, any further and she'd be touching their vaginas, their pussies. She'd be touching a woman's cunt and she'd be doing it to get hot, to cum, to fuck.

She tried to imagine a man, but couldn't.

Resist.

Why?

And then she tipped her fingers into the wet lips of her assistants, and closed her mind to resistance.

She needed this.

She needed this more than she needed anything in her life.

She pushed her fingers inside both women at the same time, feeling something close to disgust, to revulsion, but a disgust laced with excitement, tinged with lust. God she was so horny.

Almost at the same time the two women slipped their fingers inside Kimmi.

Kimmi shuddered at the sensation, almost cumming. Something held her back.

A feeling of reluctance, shame even.

It's just like touching myself she thought. Their fingers are my fingers, and their pussies are my pussy. It's like I'm fucking myself with someone else's fingers.

This thought relaxed her, allowed her to keep going, despite her initial distaste. Her excitement grew.

"That's it baby," whispered Q'ieshay. "It's so good, isn't it? Touching a woman's most intimate place, a place you know so well?"

Kimmi stared at Regina as she plunged her hands into Cynthia, into Q'ieshay.

She could feel her orgasm rising. With all her waiting, after so many days in that damned device, wearing that damned plastic chastity device, she knew it wouldn't take long.

God, these girls knew what they were doing though.

They kept her at the edge of a hurricane as the storm rage and howled just beyond her reach. Her body trembled in the winds on the fringes of the storm, a tree beginning to and longing to break.

"Fuck us good, baby. Look at sweet Regina fuck herself. And do us just like that."

Kimmi had two fingers now in each woman, her hand hot and wet from their secretions, the juicies flowing free from both women now, Q'ieshay now no longer stoically withholding her pleasure but squirming and shaking into Kimmi's hand.

Q'ieshay encouraged her.

"That's right, girl. You know how to do it."

Her two assistants fingered her more rapidly now.

"Touch our clits with your thumb."

Kimmi flicked her thumbs over the two hard clits.

Q'ieshay and Cynthia moaned.

Regina spread her legs wider. And Kimmi continued staring at her pussy, eyes wide and transfixed now.

"Okay, girls," said Dr. Essenza. "I've got good readings now. The poor girl can cum now."

Kimmi exploded.

"But keep doing us, okay girl? Keep looking at Regina as you fuck us, okay? Make us come too. You can do it. I know you can do it."

And Kimmi did.

Picking her speed, grateful and excited beyond measure, delirious and eager after her orgasm, and so grateful, so very, very grateful, she quickened her pace on both cunts, determined to give these women the pleasure they gave her. Suddenly she saw Regina stiffen.

The robust woman screamed and jerked into her hand, fucking herself with four fingers as she ground her cumming cunt against her hand. She leaned forward, doubling over in exquisite pleasure, groaning, pressing her thighs together. Slowly the woman stood up and moved towards the young woman prostrate on her chair.

Regina slipped behind Q'ieshay, squeezing her affectionately as she passed. She loomed over Kimmi, holding out her wet and sticky hand which only moments before had been palm deep in her quivering, spasming cunt.

Kimmi didn't have to be told what to do.

"Taste me," Regina said, but Kimmi already had her mouth open.

Regina slipped her hand inside Kimmi's eager mouth.

"You like it don't you? You like the taste of my pussy?"

Kimmi nodded, sucking on all of Regina's fingers.

"So close," she said. "You're so close now."

Kimmi didn't care.

*** Days 5 thru 7

They gave Kimmi three more orgasms, Cynthia going so far as to orally pleasure the girl, not quite following protocol, but Dr. Essenza didn't have the heart to tell her no.

It wouldn't throw off the measurements, and that was the important thing.

Kimmi lay in a daze as Cynthia and Q'ieshay retrieved the chastity device and began to replace it over the shattered girl's hips.

"What?" she cried out. "No!"

"But we have to, sweetie. We've only gotten to the first part of your process. There's still a bit more that needs to be done to you."

"That's right, honey. You're not really a lesbian yet. You just got yourself off on women, because we were there and you needed it so bad. But you would've preferred boys."

That last sentence was said in such an injured tone that Kimmi wanted to apologize. She did.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I'm that way. I mean. If I were queer, if I were a dyke, then god, this would have been, I mean, I don't think I would ever want it to stop. But I'm not. I'm just not."

"We know," said Regina. "But you will be."

Kimmi didn't respond this time when she heard that. She still didn't see how they could make her into a lesbian. But if anyone could, they could, she thought. They could turn any girl queer. She was sure of that much.

The chastity device clasped shut, locked against any intrusion.

"But how much longer?" Kimmi whined.

Dr. Essenza spoke up.

"Probably a few more days. The rest of the week, I'm afraid. Then you should be good to go."

"Then I'll be a queer girl?"

"No, not quite. But well on your way to being one."

The next three days followed the same pattern as that day.

Syringe in the morning, cap at night, sheer lingerie in the morning. Wheelchair to the dining hall. Fondling, touching, kissing.

Bucket throughout the day, more men, more tiresome men, fucking her in every conceivable position, thrusting into her holes, her mouth, her pussy, her asshole, with stop, without let-up. They came over and over again, till her body was covered in semen. Then the bucket was taken off, and she'd stare at Q'ieshay's beautiful black body, or Cynthia's gorgeous white body, or Regina's luxurious voluptuosity, as each girl masturbated her to multiple orgasms. She'd finger them until they came, and she'd suck on her fingers, and then on their fingers, learning to love the taste and texture of the juices, the fluids, the secretions from the heart of womanhood.

They'd fondle and touch her throughout the day, and Kimmi fondled and touched back, delighting in the curve of the bodies, their skin, the heat of their groins. She began to kiss them as they kissed her, inserting her tongue into their mouths, sucking on their chins, their lips, nibbling their ear lobes, nuzzling. Cuddling.

But she couldn't cum. She couldn't have an orgasm, and the chastity device stayed on, driving her mad. She quit looking at the men in her room, closed her eyes against their intrusion, and gained whatever pleasure she could from the gentle caresses of her three assistants.

She grew to love the soft and yielding touch of femininity.

And she loved being around them. Just being around them.

They joked constantly, smiled, ribbed each other, did small favors for one another, gave small impromptu gifts. Sometimes they were moody and irritable. Sometimes Kimmi wondered what she did wrong. But the moods would pass, and Kimmi.

Three days after her first orgasm, Cynthia wheeled Kimmi to the lab, fastened her to her chair. Dr. Essenza put the bucket over head.

Cynthia tore her hands away from Kimmi's body regretfully, assuming Dr. Essenza would want her to stop caressing and fondling the girl.

"Oh, keep going, Cyndi. It really will be helpful if you play with her during this part. You might as well take that thing off too. We won't be needing it any more. Not after today."

1...345678