The Rewiring of Kimberly Dew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia hurriedly removed the device, and palmed Kimmi's exposed vulva, caressing it until the girl's groin, soaked, dripped over the assistant's hand.

Kimmi knelt on a cushion in the middle of a non-descript room. Her thin negligee, little more than a thin gauze that didn't even hang to her mound, hung on either side of her exposed breasts, lacking even string to tie the two sides together. She saw a line of men, all nude, forming in front of her. By now she knew what was going to happen. Another blow job immersion.

The first man had a modest cock, which she swiftly sucked to orgasm. A modest amount of male cum spurted into her mouth. She didn't swallow it, letting it drip down her chin and onto her chest. Another man took his place, cock swinging, ready to be sucked. Kimmi sighed. Couldn't they find another program?

Even the pink shots they had given her that morning failed to get her excited for this procedure. She was so used to it now. So used to sucking dick. Not that she didn't feel horny. She did, and Cynthia fondling her pussy during the procedure didn't help. Somehow she could feel it. Somehow she know Cynthia was feeling her pussy, touching her, fingering her. She felt a sense of gratitude for the assistant, keeping her going during this boring procedure.

It was strange though.

Usually the external world completely disappeared, leaving her immersed in a, well, she supposed virtual reality whose reality, whose actuality could not be distinguished from the real thing. Still, she couldn't complain. Cynthia had quickly become her favorite, with Regina and Q'ieshay rounding an equal and close second place.

They drove her crazy.

She was just crazy about them, really.

But the cock in front of her wasn't going to go away on its own volition, and she leaned forward, opened her mouth, and took the cock between her lips, sucking expertly and bringing the cock to orgasm in moments. The cum spurted. It seemed paler and thinner somehow.

And on and on and on it went.

Then she noticed it. Unmistakeably and undeniably, the cocks shrank. At first she thought it must be some fluke of their process, but after the fourth cock, no more than four inches, she understood that they had built this, um, shrinkage deliberately into the program.

After the twentieth man, the cocks were no more than an inch.

And then less.

The men, too, became less masculine.

Their legs, limbs, and skin became softer, rounder.

When Kimmi reached behind them to caress or hold their asses, she found round, yielding flesh. Like the flesh of Cynthia, or of Q'ieshay, or of Regina, whom she had just that morning felt for the first time. Really felt, eager to touch and to feel, so grateful, so appreciative of everything they had done for her that week. Had it only been a week?

It seemed longer.

The last cock, no more than a nub, trembled rock hard in Kimmi's mouth. She kissed and nibbled around the smooth flesh of the nub, glad that this man had a shaved groin. Saliva poured out of her mouth, and his groin grew moist, wet, warm, reminiscent of Cynthia, or Regina, or Q'ieshay. His testicles were smooth, warm, inviting. They seemed to part as she licked around them, making way for her insistent tongue. She covered his nub and bizarre testicles with her mouth and moved her hands around his hips to cup his ass and shove his hot, wet groin hard against her mouth.

He had such a slender body for a man, his hips curved outward, and when she gazed up at him, his chest seemed to swell out almost womanly. His face had delicate, feminine features. Cat-like. Feline.

When he reached down to hold her head, his fingers were long and delicate, slender. His nails were long and polished, pink.

He groaned, a high pitched plaintive mewling as he came inside her mouth, saturating his entire groin with fluid. She had to press her mouth against his groin to capture the fluid, it seemed to flow rather than spurt. She nibbled at the nub of his cock, her lower jaw pressed against the man's mound, and Kimmi ran her tongue over the entire region of his groin to capture a fluid that tasted more like Regina's hand after fucking herself than semen.

Kimmi couldn't explain it, and somehow her mind turned off her curiosity. She just accepted it. The man's groin changed as she continued to lick him, the testicles withdrew into the skin, and she urged her tongue to follow. With each lap of her tongue, the skin around the man's groin changed. Kimmi found herself almost carving labia into the man's groin with her mouth, licking the labia into shape, the man's hips widened and swelled, she looked up, and swell breasts welling up from the man's chest, and her feminine face became more feminine, and Kimmi knew a changed had come, and the man had become woman.

But still she licked, hungrily devouring the pussy in front of her, driven by an inexplicably need, and a rising arousal saturated her mind, sending her body into the grip of a lust, a sexual frenzy she had never experienced before. Her mind seemed charged with a desire to drive this woman into another orgasm, the lips of her hot cunt pulsated around her tongue. Kimmi reached her left hand back to stroke herself, dipping her fingers into her boiling soaked pussy. She felt an orgasm coming, and she knew this time, this time she would cum. They would let her cum, with her mouth on a pussy, delicious pussy, they would let her cum.

And she did.

Crying out inside her bucket she came, and she came, and she came.

Then the bucket came off and Kimmi saw Cynthia between her spread legs. Kimmi watched her hips buckle and thrust into the assistant's mouth. Cynthia raised her eyes to gaze at Kimmi. She raised her mouth off Kimmi's cunt.

"You're so close. You're so close now, aren't you Kimmi?"

She was.

She was so close.

Just a little longer.

*** Dr. Essenza explains rest of procedure

Dr. Essenza stepped forward.

"We've taken all the measurements we need. Of course, we already had everything we needed after the first three days. These last three days, the days after your orgasm, we've spent subtily altering your brain. Getting you prepared, so to speak. I must say, I don't think your resistance did any good at all. We couldn't see, and Serena agrees with my findings, that it had any marked effect whatsoever. We were able to change you just as quickly as anybody else with this method.

"You see, don't you, that it's not over? We have a few day's left. Nights, really. We'll be using the night cap. But essentially our work is done. If we let you go now, you'll probably go back to boys. I'm quite sure of it. But you'll always have a thing for girls. You're permanently changed in that regard.

"But that's not good enough, I'm afraid. We need to complete your change. And that's what the next sessions will be about. We'll do it mostly at night now. You won't be using the bucket.

"What we did, see, is collect every recording of your experiences with men, men of every body type to begin with, then we narrowed it down to your preferences. Now we're going to replace those experiences with women. What we'll do is systematically replace every stimulus with that of a woman, and then we'll add the appropriate response. And because we have so many women here, we'll just record your real life sessions, and rewire your brain during the night. I hope that makes sense.

"That's why we wanted you to resist, see. We needed to get every reaction." Dr. Essenza lifted a syringe from the tabouret at her side, filled with the pale pink fluid.

"We'll just shoot you full of concentrated, um, syrum. We need to get you horny enough to fuck anything. Cause all you'll be fucking is girls from here on out. And that will help with our rewiring, we'll know exactly how to rewire you.

"And in real life, so that will be better. We included that last little bit in the bucket to get you to lick pussy. Now that you know you like it, you greedy little whore, you'll be getting a lot more of it."

And with those words, Essenza stuck the needle in a pushed the plunger down.

*** In her bedroom, coming to terms

Cynthia walked an unsteady and horny Kimmi to her bedroom. The girl, weak and trembling from so many days spent in the a wheelchair, leaned against her assistant, gaining strength and confidence with each new faltering step. At least they reached her room.

"Well, here we are. I'm just going to leave you here for a while. Feel free to play with yourself, baby. It's super good for you, and I know how much you like to cum."

"Are you coming in with me?"

"That's so sweet of you, it really is, but I have some other projects to check on before I can come back to visit with you. But don't worry! I'll bring Regina and Q'ieshay with me! We'll have so much fun!"

Kimmi entered a different room from the one she had left that morning. Gone were the posters of men. A flat screen TV hung on the wall facing the bed from across the room. The TV was on, showing two women on a bed, slowly making soft love to each other. The sounds of their lovemaking filled the room, coming from small speakers set into the walls near the ceiling. Images and pictures of women pleasuring themselves or other women covered the walls, and the sounds. A long table stood beside her bed, covered with dildos, vibrators, anal rings, gels, and assorted lotions. A bottle of Pink Water stood ready for her to open and drink.

Arousal flooded Kimmi's body.

She threw herself on her bed, rolled on her back, spread her legs, and plunged her fingers into her burning twat, consumed the sight and sounds of the women kissing and fucking each other on the flat screen in front of her. God, they sounded so hot, and she need to cum so bad.

So bad.

She looked up and grimaced.

An incredibly life-like and life-sized framed poster of a woman lying on her back, barely dressed in skimpy, frilly lingerie, her trimmed pussy exposed, revealed in all her glory, met her eyes. Her full breasts lay flat on her chest, falling away to the side, and the woman's eyes were almost rolled into the back of her head in ecstasy. She had two fingers inside her wet, pink snatch. A tuft of blond hair ran in a narrow trimmed triangle above her mound.

Oh, god, they're really going to do it. And I don't know if I want to fight it.

Resist.

She reached for a dildo, brought the tip to the opening of her love box, bit her lip, and plunged, lifting her hips and throwing her head and shoulders back into the pink fluffy pillows.She closed her eyes, and brought the dildo just to the opening of her pussy, then inserted it again deeply between her puffy wet lips, moving in slow motions in and out, listening to the sounds of women pleasuring each other, lesbians having sex, hot lesbians sucking each other's pussies.

She conjured men to her mind. Her favorite body types, nude, muscular men with hard, raging cocks spoiling for a hole. But they all soon transformed into women, changing shapes, hair, size, bodies, organs. The cocks vanished, replaced by hot, steamy pussies.

Kimmi's eyes flung open, beholding the naked woman above her.

Oh god, Kimmi thought to herself. She continued to look up.

She's so gorgeous.

But I'm not that way.

Yet, she thought. Not that way, yet. It's only a matter of time.

They're going to get to me, I have to acknowledge that.

They made her so horny all the time, they touched her so much, and she touched them back, and she liked, licked, liked licking that pussy, that strange man-woman's pussy in the bucket.

She couldn't deny that.

She still liked men, though. She felt it inside her, her boy-craziness, just waiting to get out, and somehow, somehow subdued.

She tried holding on to that, holding onto her boy-craziness, but it receded into the background of her mind as she continued staring at the ceiling.

She imagined the woman above her caressing her, like Cynthia caressed her, or kissing her forcefully, like Regina kissed her, or cupping her ass while fucking her cunt with her fingers, like Q'ieshay fucked her cunt with her fingers, that day they gave her those sweet, sweet orgasms.

It's going to happen anyway, so I might as well keep myself busy.

*** Katy get a phone call

Katy's phone vibrated loudly against the glass. She picked it up off the coffee table, saw the number, and answered.

"Hi, this is Katy."

"Um, hi, Miss Dawson. It's Britney. From the clinic. I'm just calling to let you know that everything is going just fine with Kimmi, Kimberly, and we're ready for that package. If you could get us some samples in the next day or two, we can begin, um, customizing Miss Dew."

A wicked thrill shot through Katy's spine.

"That shouldn't be a problem. I should be able to get you some samples by tomorrow."

She'd anticipated this and already made plans with her cousin. This should work out perfectly.

Smiling and satisfied with herself, she pushed the red end call button and called her cousin.

It wouldn't be easy, she'd have to sneaky, but she could do it. She could get it to the clinic tomorrow.

Course, that meant she'd have to see Britney again.

*** Night with Q'ieshay

Kimmi had come hard to the sounds of the lesbian lovemaking while staring at the naked body of the woman above her, her eyes flitting from mound to breasts to her sweet face, taking in the whole view of the woman as she thrust the dildo into her rocking pussy.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she kept repeating as her groin twitched in an orgasmic seizure against the intruder phallus. Her eyes were fixed on the woman's open twat, into which the woman had shoved two fingers.

Slowly she withrew the purple dildo. Someone tapped on her door and entered. Kimmi turned her head to see Q'ieshay stepping through the open door. Kimmi's heart skipped, and she caught her breath. The assistant wore a sheer nightgown with long sleeves with frilly, furry cuffs. The gown hung just above the lower half moons of her dark, delightful ass. Her breasts hung loose beneath the thin robe, and the woman clearly wore no panties.

Kimmi watched the young woman's breasts jiggle loose and free beneath the gown. Q'ieshays hair, rising high over her head before rolling, unbraided, in dark, luxurious, curly waves to her shoulders. Her lips glistened with bright pink. A bright purple, glimmering eyeshadow brought out her dark marroon eyes. Natural toned blush and foundation highlighted the prominence of her cheeks, making her feline face even more cat-like in appearance.

Q'ieshay noticed Kimmi's dildo immediately. Seeing the lubrication of Kimmi's pussy covering the surface of the artifical cock, she slid over to the side of the bed, reached over Kimmi's body, and took the object from the girl's startled hands.

"It's so wonderful to see you starting to give in to us, baby. You won't believe how beautiful it is to see your growth. You just won't believe how wonderful everything will be for you."

She brought the wet dildo to Kimmi's lips.

"Open your mouth and taste," she said.

Kimmi hesistated, closing her mouth fast against the long object.

"Don't pull back now, baby. Not when you're so ready to go on. Taste yourself."

Kimmi's mouth opened, her lips barely parting, and Q'ieshay slipped the tip into the girl, who stared at Q'ieshay in alarm.

"Don't be afraid. I bet you taste delicious."

Kimmi closed her eyes as she began to greedily suck her juices of the synthetic cock, making a kind of humming, mewing sound as she did so. The taste of the woman in the bucket came back to her, so good, so sweet. Her pussy tasted so good, so sweet.

Like all pussies, she suddenly thought.

Q'ieshay smiled.

Her right hand crossed the chest and belly of the young woman, travelling towards her saturated center. Her long fingers spread Kimmi's lips, and she slipped her two middle fingers into her snatch, still very warm, hot, and very wet, ready for more, ready to brought to another sweet, sweet climax. Q'ieshay felt Kimmi's soft labia, wide and flaring, soft and smooth and slippery with vaginal secretions from her orgasm just moments earlier.

She brought her fingers back to her mouth and tasted Kimmi's tart and subtily sweet fluids.

"So good," she sighed into Kimmi's ear, leaning forward to kiss the side of her mouth as she fucked Kimmi's mouth with the dildo in her left hand. She trailed a path of light kisses along the girl's face, nuzzling her nose against her ear, kissing her temple, her forward, licking the top of her bald skull. A fine bristle of hair had begun to grow back.

"Such a beautiful lesbian," Q'ieshay whispered into Kimmi's ear.

Kimmi nodded and moaned.

Who cares? They're going to do what they're going to do anyway, and they drive me so crazy. I'll be their fucking dyke. I'll be their little lezzie slut. For now at least.

Q'ieshay gently removed the dildo from Kimmi's protesting lips.

"But," she whined.

"Sh," the assistant said, "let's go sit down and watch some movies. I know some that will really help with your training."

She guided Kimmi off her bed, helping the young woman stand, carefully removing Kimmi's cap. Suddenly Q'ieshay embraced Kimmi, pulling her body tight against her own, and running her hands over Kimmi's soft back, feeling her shoulder blades, trailing her fingertips down her spine, and caressing the small curve of the dainty girl's ass.

The black woman stood several inches taller than Kimmi. Bending her neck, Q'ieshay nuzzled her nose against Kimmi's nose, laughed, and then kissed the girl firmly on the mouth. Kimmi's lips parted immediately, allowing the woman's tongue to enter her mouth. Kimmi had learned to appreciate kissing Q'ieshay. All three girls had already kissed her so much, so often, between bucket sessions, dining, recreation in the day room. Wearing the device and being so horny, she had easily given in to their caresses, their touches, their soft lips.

Q'ieshay kissed her with rich, full lips, her large mouth invited Kimmi's tongue, Kimmi's lips. Q'ieshay bit Kimmi's lower lip, and Kimmi squealed. Then Q'ieshay pressed her lips against Kimmi's open mouth. Kimmi's tongue, fervid, tangled with her caretaker's tongue. Kimmi's heart raced in her chest. She almost melted when Q'ieshay raised her right hand to cup Kimmi's breast in her firm, warm hand, soft and irresistible, pinching Kimmi's nipple to an extraordinary hardness.

"Oh," Kimmie breathed into Q'ieshay's mouth.

Finally, the black girl broke her kiss.

"Baby, I'm going to make you feel so good, but first you need to watch a woman pleasure another woman."

Q'ieshay led a trembling Kimmi, heart fluttering madly behind her ribs, to the small loveseat facing the television screen on which two women, in a classic position, simultaneously pleasured each other orally.

Q'ieshay sat down and spread her legs, her twat neatly trimmed, a triangle-shaped that of soft, black, kinky fur grew above mound, pointing to the treasure below. Q'ieshay turned Kimmi around and pulled her to sit between her legs, ass and back against Q'ieshay's lithe athletic body, curiously hard and soft at the same time, so unlike the jocks Kimmi had loved to fuck.

The caretaker pulled Kimmi's legs wide, setting each thigh over hers so while she held Kimmi's groin with the palm of her right hand, her left hand groping the girl's breast, continuing to flick the nipple, pinching it, and pulling it, stretching the girl's breast painfully, indecently. Q'ieshay nibbled on the girl's ear lope, whispering.

"You're so wet, baby, you're so wet for me, aren't you honey, so wet for your baby Q'ieshay. It feels so good doesn't it? Just look at those girls now, just look at them eating each other. You know what it's like to eat a girl out now, don't you? At least kind of. We'll be doing that tonight, baby. I'm going to cum all over your face tonight, all over. And you'll get to cum over mine."

1...345678