The Rewiring of Kimberly Dew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmi whimpered and wriggled in Q'ieshay's lap.

The women switched position on the screen.

Now one of them, a black woman, fuller figured than Q'ieshay, sensual, voluptuous, dark and beautiful, her face wide, round, and glowing, lay back against the pillows on her bed, spreading her powerful thighs wide, while a white blond haired girl, her hair gorgeous, long, and golden, crouched between her legs, and covered the dark folds of the black woman's ebony rose, her fingers opening the pale pink bud, with the painted red lips of her opened mouth, tongue extended to taste the exquisite flower.

"It's so good isn't it baby?"

Kimmi nodded slightly, eyes fixed on the feast in front of her.

Q'ieshay stroked the hot, tumescent lips of the girl's soaked cunt, extended and eager, sails opened to the winds of Q'eishay's lust. One finger went in, followed closely by a second, knuckle deep, then deeper, exploring the moist cavern of Kimmi's sex into the depths of the girl's being.

Kimmi shuddered, lost track of time, entranced by the images and sounds coming from the screen in front of her, the blond woman's mouth on the black woman's cunt, the legs spread wide, the blonde's ass high in the air, ass and labia exposed, revealed, ready. Her eyes touched every part of both woman's bodies, an avid, insatiable desire and need to see, to look, to gaze upon. Q'ieshay continued nibbling her lobes, kissing her neck, moving her right hand from one breast to another, stroking her belly from navel to rib, and Kimmi groaned.

It was so good, it was so good now.

Is this what it was to be a lesbian, is this what it was to love a woman, to be loved by a woman?

She closed her eyes, tried thinking about the men, the boys, she had been with, but the images she conjured were ghosts, pale wraiths dissipating with a whine in the gusts of Kimmi's erotic storm.

Q'ieshay plunged a third finger into Kimmi's flowing channel, magma hot and quaking in her hands. With her left hand she turned Kimmi's head forcefully away from the porn playing on the screen, kissing her with loud, sloppy kisses, licking her from neck to chin, hand squeezing her neck, Kimmi's delicate neck. Q'ieshay opened her mouth wide, covered Kimmi's chin, sucking it with hard, quick motions.

"Open your mouth."

Kimmi opened her mouth, and Q'ieshay spit into it.

"Swallow my spit."

Kimmi swallowed.

"Good girl."

Q'eishay jerked Kimmi's head back to the front.

The black woman on the screen now straddled the blonde's head, her knees on eithe side of the woman's face as the blonde lay on her back, ravenously sucking the pussy smashed up against her mouth. The blonde's white hands held the dark flesh of the woman's ass, then moved up to caress, to hold, to feel her lover's breasts, her tits, pinching her nipples and pulling them from her body as the woman, the dark woman, thrust her pelvis into her blond lover's face, gyrating in the throes of a terrible orgasm.

Kimmi watched in awe as a gush of fluid poured from the woman's twitching cunt, saturating and overflowing the golden woman's red mouth.

"So pretty, so hot."

Did Q'ieshay say that, or did Kimmi?

Then Kimmi stiffened, Q'ieshay's relentless fingers brought her to the verge of an orgasm. Kimmi caught her breath, waiting. Then her lover pushed her over.

Moments later, she felt Q'ieshay's hands on her shoulder, pushing her off the loveseat, turning her to kneal on the floor. Q'ieshay spread her thighs wide and slapped her mound.

Moving her hand behind Kimmi's head, she forcibly pushed the girl's face into her cunt.

"You know what to do," she said, "and I've waited so long for this. Just start licking me, and I'll let you know how to do it right. I know you're going to love it. I can just tell you're the kind of girl who loves to eat pussy, right?"

Kimmi nodded.

She did. She did love to eat pussy. Somehow it sounded so. Right.

The aphrodisiac from the pink syrum coursed and raged through her system.

At least for tonight.

Kimmi inhaled the pungent of Q'ieshay's groin, splendid and intoxicationg. When her tongue met the inner lips of Q'ieshay's vulva, hot, saturated by now with the secretions of the caretaker's excitement, lust, and desire, Kimmi knew her world had changed.

So good, so sweet, so wonderful.

More than the taste itself, at once tangy and sweet, the very texture, soft, wet, slippery, yielding, entranced the girl. Exploring the long flow of her vagina from the beginning of her ass to the top of the mons, beyond which rolled the dark thatch of her bush.

"You go right for the center, girl, and that's good, that's so good, that's so sweet of you, but take your time, baby, take your time to taste me. Take your time to smell and touch me with your tongue. You can do it. Kiss my thighs, close to my pussy. Kiss the sides of my cunt, kiss me there, and touch me with your tongue."

Under Q'ieshay's guidance, Kimmi explored the valley of her caretaker's groin, she kissed and nibbled and licked, slowly, softly, the sweet spot between her vulva and her thighs, feeling how the woman trembled above her. So much power, so much strength, so much power and strength here, she thought, so wonderful.

I'm like this, too. I'm just like Q'ieshay.

She found, tickled, teased the clitoris and heard Q'ieshay, so reserved, so strong, whine with a high-pitched lamentation of the sweetest agony.

"Yeah, there. There, oh yeah, there."

And there is where Kimmi stayed, touching and flicking the tip of her tongue in a rapid blaze.

"Put your fingers in me, baby. Don't be afraid. Fuck me with your fingers, I want to feel you inside me, sweet thing."

Kimmi put the index finger of her left into the hot lava of Q'ieshay's pussy. Then another.

Recalling how she liked to play with herself, how she liked to hook a finger just over the muscle below the mons while stimulating her clit with the rest of her finger. She turned her hand over, palm up, and continued sucking and licking Q'ieshay's clitoris, which hardened and extended.

Kimmi giggled to herself.

We do it too.

Not long afterwards, Q'ieshay's hips spasmed, her body contorted, and the woman jammed Kimmi's face against her charged cunt.

"Cover me with your mouth and suck that clit," she said. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum all over your face."

A guttural primitive groan escaped from the depths of Q'ieshay's throat, and she came, true to her hard, all over Kimmi's face.

Kimmi learned so much that night, explored every inch of Q'ieshay's body, learned new positions, holding one on the loveseat with her other foot on the floor while ramming her pussy into Q'ieshay's mouth below. She lay on the floor, back against the loveseat, while Q'ieshay licked her into another orgasm. Q'ieshay made Kimmi lie on her back while shay lay on top of her, hip to mouth, hip to mouth, so that both girls could eat each other out, cunningly coaxing each other to another orgasm while sighing, moaning, humming their own heightened pleasure into the steaming, dripping pussy over their mouths.

Eventually, the two rolled over on their sides, each girls thrusting her groin at the other's face, intoxicated with lust, melting into the sensual loving heat of the other.

When the session finally ended, Kimmi, spent, exhausted, and led back to her bed, poured thankful kiss after thankful kiss on Q'ieshay's sweet face.

"Oh, god," she said. "I love you. I just love so much, Q'ieshay."

A tap on the door announced the arrival of Dr. Essenza.

Q'ieshay kissed Kimmi one last time, embraced Dr. Essenza, kissed her fully on the mouth in a long, passionate kiss, and left, nodding to her boss.

"She loves me, Dr. Essenza."

Dr. Essenza looked at Kimmi and smiled happily.

"That's so nice of you, sweetie. I just knew you had it in you.

***

Katy walked up to the receptionist's counter. Britney, her platinum hair cropped short in a high flat top, beamed at her approach.

"Miss Dawson," she burst out, winking at the girl, "it's so wonderful to see you again. I hear that Kimmi's progress is really going well. I didn't have any doubts you know, but sometimes these things can take longer. Miss Dew didn't seem to have any trouble at all adapting to our process. She's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen."

Britney held up a small bottle of some pink liquid.

"Would you like to try our Pink Water?"

"Um, sure."

Katy took the bottle from the receptionist and put it in her purse. Then she handed another bag, a small gift bag, and passed it to Britney, who opened the top, brought it to her face, and took a long, deep inhale.

"Oh, these should work perfectly. Very fresh. I'll get these to Dr. Essenza asap."

"Thank you," said Katy.

"Sure thing, honey. Don't be a stranger."

Another wink. Katy watched Britney's hand go to the third button of her white blouse, unbuttoning it.

She shook her head.

This place, she thought, this crazy place.

***

Dr. Essenza fit the cap over Kimmi's head.

"You're probably exhausted, you poor thing. All that sex with Q'ieshay. And you being straight. It couldn't have been easy. But you'll feel better in the morning, I promise."

"You mean I'm not a queer girl yet?"

A worried tone colored Kimmi's question.

"No, of course not. Not yet. You'd still fuck a boy if you could. But you will be. Soon. Just be patient."

Essenza pushed the button in the panel, and Kimmi went out.

The doctor kissed the girl on the forehead, brushed her knuckles lightly across her cheeks, and quietly slipped out the door.

"Good night, sweet princess."

The night passed long for Kimmi, and when she finally awoke, she felt somehow different. Her dreams were restless, exciting, strange (bizarre even), and she furled her brows trying to remember them. But all she remember were women. Bits and pieces of the came to her throughout the day, as Cynthia, Q'ieshay, and Regina flirted with, now openly caressing her between her thighs, which she parted for them, allowing them to insert their fingers into her groin, loving their attention, reveling in it, delightedly kissing them back, kissing their breasts, their nipples, sucking on her secretions from their fingers.

Those men in her dreams, in the bucket sessions. They had faded, some of them she couldn't recall at all. She only knew that at one time she had experienced such a thing, such men, but she no longer remembered them. She remembered the women, though. She remembered that most of her experience in the bucket entailed women, how she had spent all last week in a virtual immersion of sex with women. It seemed so natural.

And when she tried to think of a particular man, the image and form of a woman would appear. Blond for blonde, brunet for brunette, middle-aged for middle-aged, thick for thick, athletic for athletic, hard for soft. Yes. Hard for soft, those soft bodies, how she loved them.

She continued to wear the cap during the day, the nodes inside the cap taking measurements, gauging every reaction, reading every though of her mind.

They spent more time in the day room, sessions with Dr. Essenza simply consisted of measurements, questions about her dreams, her experience with her caretakers, and some fondling.

Dr. Essenza loved to fondle Kimmi's breasts.

They really were just so, well, super adorable.

And she let Kimmi touch her own formidable busom.

*** Night with Regina

That next night, the night after learning how to eat a girl out, Kimmi's door opened to Regina, dressed only in a light violet nightie, a cami with spaghetti straps and deep neckline, with a hemline just below her midriff. She held a pink plastic bottle in her left hand, along with a short, black strap. Kimmi thought it might be shampoo. Fluffy, pink slippers complete with bunny ears, covered her feet. But that's not what captured Kimmi's attention.

A thick, long purple dildo pitched and dangled from her hips, poking lewdly from her groin, attached to her pelvis by black leather straps running around her thick waist, her fleshy thighs, and between the crack of her round, wide, and lubricious ass.

The image of Regina pacing the halls of The Diana Group in that outfit brought a wry smile to Kimmi's face. Kimmi herself was dressed in nothing but a short fishnet halter top, barely covering her apples.

"What?" asked Regina guardedly.

"Nothing. It's just that. You look so."

"What?" Regina asked suspiciously.

"Wonderful."

"I'll show you wonderful."

Regina pushed the girl towards her bed, ripping the cap off her shaven head.

"We're not going to watch porn?"

Standing behind her, she jerked Kimmi's head back, and fastened the black strap around her neck. It was a collar. My god, she's making me wear a collar. Kimmi gulped.

Regina shook her head.

"Hm hm. Tonight baby, we're going to be porn."

Nonetheless, the flat screen continued to show women enjoying their bodies with one another, their sighing moans filled the room. Kimmi had already cum several times watching them. So hot. So good. So gay.

Regina, roughly, with deliberate forceful movements, positioned Kimmi on her hands in knees on the bed, which creaked beneath their movements. Regina poured a pink lubrication over the dildo and spread some, none too gently, over Kimmi's displayed mound. Then she held the bottle upside down and squeezed several globs of pink lubrication over Kimmi's ass, smearing it with a mounting excitement over the young woman's charming, so charming, ass now shining bright with lotion, and spreading it with her right hand between the girl's ass cheeks, deep into the crack of her ass, over the ring and rosebud of her anus.

"Tonight I'm going to fuck you in both holes. I'll start with your pussy. I'm going to make you cum girl. I'm going to make you cum till you forget about all those naughty little boys. Cause that's what they'll be after I'm through with you. Just naughty little boys who have no business trying to satisfy a slut like you."

And with those words, Regina shoved the tip of the dildo, globose and surprisingly soft and yielding, into Kimmi's waiting hole, moisture of arousal already forming around her lips.

Kimmi grunted.

This is good, she thought. I've done this before.

But it still felt strange. The cock wasn't cold, but it lacked the warmth of a man's cock. It felt harder, less alive, if that made sense. But the coldness of the dildo soon went away as Regina urged it deeper and deeper into her.

It's certainly longer and bigger than most cocks I've had. And that's kind of nice, she thought.

But Regina's hands on her hips, holding just above her ass as the she shoved the strap-on phallus deep into Kimmi felt, well, good. Really good.

The thought of a woman fucking her sent more waves of arousal through Kimmi's body and mind.

This is it, she thought. I'm getting fucked by a woman. A woman is fucking me, and it feels so right.

On her own Kimmi began to rock backwards onto Regina's cock.

A wave of emotions flooded Kimmi. Fear lots of fear, fear giving way to

joy, arousal, communion, relief, then more fear, anxiety over the future, over what she now recognized as a life change, sadness. How many times had she gone out, left Katy behind, gone clubbing, gone to a club with Katy only to leave Katy stranded, gone away with a boy, a mere boy?

But that wasn't it, no, not exactly. How many times had she missed out on this, or just missed out on being with Katy, or being with all her friends, how many friends had she lost through negligence, carelessness, unable or unwilling to give the time and attention necessary to grow strong bonds?

Closer.

How much had been lost by not sharing this experience, this wonderful womanhood?

Bingo.

She could see herself now.

Giving and giving and giving, handing her body, her heart over to women, all women, any woman.

The dildo went deeper and deeper, and Regina bottomed out. Kimmi felt the soft mass of Regina's hips against her tiny backside, felt Regina lean over her, her breasts on her shoulders, the flesh of her belly against the small of her back, and it felt so good, so comforting, so safe.

Safe.

Regina bit her earlobe sharply.

"Ready?"

Kimmi breathed in Regina's smell, her scent, her aroma, the smell of woman's shampoo, her perfume, worn that day, still rose from her body, the stink of her arms under the scent of her deordorant, the luxurious stink of her pits.

"Hm hm."

Regina rose back to stand on her knees behind the girl, suddenly letting go an astonishing burst of speed and power, hammering Kimmi's pitiful cunt with blow after rapid blow of her purple dildo, mostly short strokes tap, tap, tapping the girl's ass before pulling more than half-way to deliver a stronger, solid thrust into the trembling, groaning girl.

And Regina groaned too.

Kimmi heard her. Mewling like a lost kitten herself, Kimmi listened to Regina above her.

Regina's groans came gruffly from the depths of her chest, mixed with a strange sound that delighted the aroused Kimmi. A weird, almost sobbing sound, as if an agony were mixed with sex, with love, a pleading for more and release at the same time rising from the stout woman, a grief beyond expression, a grief knowing its time for relief were drawing near, a grief whose turn at happiness, at bliss had come at last, at last.

"Uh, uh, hye-eah, hye-eah," Regina grunted softly, quietly, almost with restraint above Kimmi, now shudderring with an oncoming orgasm she knew would be large, powerful, and overwhelming.

Her whole body tensed for it, her toes curled, her knees tightened, sweat poured from her temples, her breasts, her thighs, mixing with lubrication, secretions from her pounded cunt. She felt it rising from her groin, from her pussy, a rich orgasm beyond anything she had ever known.

Regina sent a sudden flurry of deep thrusts into her, and Kimmi came.

Over and over again, making sounds she'd never made before, a sob, a cry, a grunt, growl, a deep growl from her depths, a deep growling, weeping orgasm, a climax of such utter intensity she pushed herself off Regina's cock, and turned over on her back, then on her side, and trembled, shuddered, quaked from foot to head. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and heaving exhales escaped from her lungs, mixing with her sobs of pleasure.

"Wait till I do your ass," Regina said, stroking the girl's calves and thights, squeezing her feet, and pinching the big toe of her right foot between her thumb and forefinger.

***

Kimmi rested in bed after Regina left.

Her ass felt used and sore, a good kind of sore. She looked at the ruins of her ravaged pussy, lips extended and loose, her vagina still gaped wide. She had cum so much, so much tonight. Regina had fucked her repeatedly after that massive orgasm, fucked her until she screamed, fucked her ass while Kimmi flicked her clit over and over again, hot, thrilled, burning.

She tried so many positions, and when Regina turned her over to fuck her missionary style, she flung her legs over her shoulders, pummeling her to another brutal climax.

Kimmi loved it. She loved to see Regina fuck her like that, to treat her like a rag doll, a sex doll, loved being on her back to watch the stout woman beat that fat cock into her, her tits wobbling and shaking, glistening with sweat, her hips thrusting and jerking into her. Regina's long brown hair, free from her pony tail, hung loose, wild, and full over her neck and shoulders, and when she leaned over to kiss Kimmi deeply as she fucked her, her tongue twirling around Kimmi's tongue, her hair fell on all sides around Kimmi's face, a soft, silky soft tent of beautiful brown hair.

"Do you?" Regina asked.

"Do I what?" Kimmi responded, breathlessly.

"Do you love me? Do you love me too?"

Regina pounded Kimmi faster and faster, hard and deep.

1...345678