All Comments on 'The Rich Man's Wife Ch. 01'

by RobertYork12

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Wow! A rich cuck with an elegant whorewife. That's so much better than the run of the mill trailer trash cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You Can Have Your Cake and Eat It Too!

Clever, well-crafted story, with a great story line. The scene where neighbor Robert convinces Madison to eat the cake, even though she did not have a fork, was incredibly well structured and convincingly written. It was also audacious and titillating. We could easily visualize a soccer mom doing that. Most of our soccer mom wives have probably even done that.

Then, when , husband Adam commandingly offered the handkerchief, your story caught fire! Wiping cake frosting off a woman’s face is amazingly suggestive – we hope it was white frosting! Again, you eroticized a routine action. Every woman has had cake frosting wiped off her face, at least once in her life.

Then, as the tension increased, Madison was literally reduced to a sex object as all the men lusted after her – with her husband’s approval. Her beet read face was priceless. I have seen my wife in the same type of situation a few times. While it shames her, it is also very sexual in nature. It kick-starts our sex life so, I am increasing setting her up to be in such situations.

Finally, the husband made his wife thank Robert cleaning her face. Adam was clearly pushing Madison into Robert’s sphere. Now, her personality will be much more malleable as he suggests she sleep with Robert.

My wife said it super charged the story that Adam, was going to share his wife with Robert, who was a close friend from the neighborhood. Putting a somewhat reserved wife out for sex with another man is powerful, in and of itself. However, having her fuck a member of a tight community, is amazingly hot.

She will have to come face to face, with Robert, at community functions in the neighborhood forever! I have pushed my wife into sexual encounters, or set her up for them, with four or five men in our social circle.It made the sex even hotter for her.

Also, sexual secrets always carry an emotional charge, and in this case, a sexual charge. Now, my wife’s panties always become moist when she is around those men. Also, knowing that the men and I could “our her” by letting the secret out, encourages her to be cooperative in such matters.

We can’t wait for your next chapters. Is Alpha Adam going to claim Robert’s wife for an evening of pleasure some day? Naively, Robert confessed his kink to Adam in confidence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This could get interesting!

My dirty mind has scoped out about six different directions to take this story so hope you're more than run-of-the-mill twisted so as not to disappoint. As he's not too nice to Maddy it would seem she's ripe for some emotional sparks that COULD get very interesting.

R.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Be interesting to see which way you go with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To the “Cuck” haters ...you know who you are

This type of story isn’t about weak minded men being walked all over because their wife is fucking another man. It can be, it’s one of the directions “cuck” stories can take.

In this instance the wealth (or lack of) is irrelevant, the wife is generally submissive, the husband is a dominant. By sharing his wife/ watching her be fucked he’s effectively saying “look at me, I have a beautiful woman who will do anything for me. I’m allowing you to sample something that would never be yours.“ The husband and wife gain what any D/s couple normal gain. I don’t like the sort of cuck scenes where any of the people involved aren’t consenting or enjoying themselves. Life is far too short for that kind of bullshit.

This is a well written piece of erotica, very sensual and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Definitely looking forward to reading more.

Thank you so much for sharing, Tess (UK)

PiscatorPiscatorover 3 years ago

Good story but the panties are so cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story but not something I’m into but he should at least get a shot at the guys wife also .

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
LOOK OUT

Makes me kind of suspicious when you have to sign papers just to fuck his wife... sounds like this husband is going to own you in more ways than you might like

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous