The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too late, I realized I had already conceded the argument to Sarun.

"She already knows, Narges." Sarun gave me a smile, even as my lips formed an O in shock. "You think she doesn't know? When I met her ... when she visited ... I could tell ... by her smile and her looks. That she knew. How, I don't know, but she knows. And she knows I know."

"Oh. My. God. I ... I ..." I was at a loss for words. Learning that my sister was now aware of her older sister's adultery - and I was supposed to be a role model for her - was giving me weird, conflicted feelings.

Sarun suddenly took my hand and placed it on his phallus.

"Stroke me." He ordered.

"Yes, Sarun." My fingers wrapped obediently around his manhood.

I know my husband has written a lot about Sarun's large penis. He should know - his own is so small! I guess I should also write about Sarun's cock ... especially as I am the one having to take it in! Sarun's manhood is really huge. Not only is it long, but also thick. No wonder the man was so confident and arrogant.

For so long I was used to Fateh's tiny dick. He also did not last for very long. A few thrusts and he was done. When my husband used to fuck me, I could hardly feel him ... and then it was over so quickly. Now here I was, at the mercy of this giant organ, which would burrow its way into my internal depths previously untouched.

"I want to fuck you now." Sarun declared. That is how it was now ... he just ... decided. I had no say ... I was his slave. Nor did I want any say. With such a penis, he could fuck me at any time he wanted.

"Yes, Sarun." Obediently I laid back and parted my leg. "Shall we discuss my sister later?"

Sarun didn't say anything, but climbed up on my body, and then let go.

"UNGH! AAAAH!" I cried out, as Sarun's giant organ pierced through my opening, spreading my cervical ring far apart, widening it for the massive length to come.

"OH SARUN!" I gasped.

As my body surrendered to him, I could only stare at him with full love and ecstasy. With one powerful and violent thrust, Sarun slammed the rest of his penis all the way through my cervix, into my womb, until his testicles slammed up against my moist vaginal lips. I could not help but give a small scream of joy.

"UNGH! OH SARUN! I LOVE YOU!"

I knew the windows were open. I knew the neighbours could hear. I didn't care!

Within a few minutes, a pleasurable sensation began to develop deep inside me. As he thrust again and again, I kissed his lips, his eyes, his nose.

"We can talk about your sister now." He said, as he continued to fuck me. "Imagine, her living with you. Yes, I know she is a virgin now. Or so she tells you. But think ... she can have this much pleasure ... with me."

I could feel the swollen, throbbing, head of his enormous penis tickle the most sensitive lining of my cunt. My nipples became erect and stood straight. Both of us started to breath rapidly. I started to match his thrusts.

"Oh Sarun!" I moaned, hardly caring about my sister at all. "Harder! Harder!"

Soon Sarun was slamming into me like a madman, leaving me in a delirious state of ecstasy.

"I will fuck your sister like this." Sarun said, as he bore into me. "I will fuck both of you together in bed. I will have her suck your big breasts and have you lick her down there. Both of you will be kissing and licking my balls and sucking my dick."

"OH SARUN!"

I paid no attention to what he was saying. All I could feel was my orgasm building up.

"It is better for your sister to lose her virginity to me than to some random man who is lying about love to her." Sarun reasoned, as he raised his hips, lifting himself up, before slamming into me. "When the time come, I will arrange for her marriage. And then I will fuck her on her wedding night. And later in front of her husband."

Sweat was pouring out from both of us. Both of us were panting.

"Ungh! Ungh! Harder!" I moaned, as my orgasm built up to a crescendo. "Oh, Sarun!"

I let myself go completely. Sarun went on viciously pumping in and out of my vagina, when I was having my orgasm, making it more intense for me. I was completely out of breath. I threw my arms around his neck, groaned deeply, then thrust my lips on his, to kiss him.

"Oh Sarun!"

I kissed him loving on his lips. On his cheeks. On his eyes.

He continued to thrust into me. Again, and again, and again. I knew what was coming now.

After a few more violent thrusts, I could feel the head of his penis swell, all the more. I moaned deeply and groaned, as it spread me even wider apart. Sarun grabbed my waist and heaved into me, with one last brutal thrust. And then the moment came! I knew that he was now going to ejaculate into me.

"Oh, randi! My slut!" He bellowed. "AHHHH!"

It was pure chaos.

As I felt him shoot into my womb, my own senses were triggered as he kept pumping and pumping. The huge volume and force of his manliness hitting me seemed to trigger another wave of pleasure. Sarun went on ejaculating into my womb for a very long time.

We held each other closely, lips locked, and tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, each simply overcome by the force of what we were feeling. After the frenzy, both our orgasms began subsiding gradually. Emptying himself into my womb, he collapsed on top of me.

We regained our breath after a very long time. Sarun with drew his huge penis from my vagina. Though he had just ejaculated into me, amazingly, it was still semi-erect. As it came out of me, huge volumes of his semen and my own secretions flowed out of my vagina. I was still panting.

For some time, we just lay there, taking in the total ecstasy of what had just happened. Then I spoke.

"Alright, my love, my master, you win." I told him. "I ... we will talk to my sister when she visits me this evening. It will be good to have Urmila with me ... with us ... in Kolkata."

"Do you realize, Narges ..." Sarun remarked intelligently. "Your sister lives an hour and half away by bus, and you told me she only visited you once a week. But now, this last week, and thr week before, she has been visiting you every night?"

* * *

"Wow, nice earrings, didi." Urmila said, when I opened the door. It was early evening, and Urmila was visiting me.

"Yes, they are." I smiled and flaunted my latest gift from Sarun. "Very expensive, too!"

Urmila whistled.

"Who gave it to you?" She asked, her eyes big. "I know jiju didn't."

Jiju is a term Indians use for older sister's husband. This is the term Urmila called my husband.

"No, not your jiju." I laughed. "He can never afford this. He is still out on the rickshaw trying to earn a meagre living. My guest Sarun did. He gifted me these earrings."

"Oh, sahib is still here?" Urmila stepped in and took off her shoes. "I am surprised jiju lets another man stay here with you, didi, when you are alone, and also give you expensive gifts."

Was I mistaken, or was there a slight smile on her lips as she said this, and a twinkle in her eye? Was Sarun correct, in that Urmila most likely knew of our affair? Or was I just making a wild assumption.

"Er ... ya." I giggled. "Sarun likes to spoil me with gifts, and you know your jiju. He won't say no to expensive stuff."

"I guess so. Maybe he loves it more than you! The gifts, I mean."

This time there was no mistake. There was definitely a mischievous smile on Urmila's lips.

"Well, your jiju is very understanding." I replied. "I am an adult woman and if someone wants to give it to me ... I mean give me gifts ... your jiju will not interfere."

"Hmm." Urmila grinned. "As long as you are enjoying yourself, didi."

"Ah, Urmila, there you are." Sarun stood up as we both entered the main living room area. He was on the sofa and had been watching TV, but now shut off the TV and had stood up.

"Sahib." Urmila did a little namaste and bowed her head slightly. "Good to see you here."

Sarun then did something I never thought he would do. He walked over to Urmila and suddenly grabbed her in a bear hug. Before my sister could realize what was happening, he had one hand around her hips, another grasping her firmly by the butt, and he had planted his lips squarely on hers.

As I watched in stunned silence, Sarun kissed my sister for a full minute before withdrawing and turning to me.

"Narges." Sarun issued his order, while his hand was still roughly groping my sister's buttocks, and she had a dazed look on her. "I want to talk now privately with Urmila. Please leave us alone. And ... as you leave, please draw the curtains. I want you to make some tea for us. When you are done, you will stand outside the room at a distance, so you are not listening. Only enter when I call for you."

"Er ... yes, Sarun."

If my sister was surprised at how my 'guest' was ordering me around, she didn't show it. She still seemed in shock at the sudden sexual assault. I promptly got up and left for the kitchen, drawing the curtains as instructed.

As I prepared the tea, I wondered what conversation Sarun was having with my younger sister. How can you just start a talk where you want the other person to become your sex slave?

Hi. I am a rich man, and I can give you lots of wealth. In return, I expect your pussy and your ass to always be open and available for me.

Then again, he had just forcefully grabbed her and kissed her, planting his lips on hers. Maybe that was exactly how he was phrasing it.

I finished making the tea, added some biscuits, and placed them all on a tray. I brought the tray to the dining area and placed them all on the dining table. Ours was a small place really, so there were no doors that separated these areas, but curtains. I stood outside the living room area, waiting for Sarun to call me back in.

I had to wait for almost five more minutes before I heard my name.

"Narges." Sarun called. "Come here."

"Yes, Sarun."

Sarun was seating on the sofa. Urmila was seating on a chair opposite him. Both turned to look at me.

There was pin drop silence as I entered the room and placed the tea and biscuits on one of the small side tables. I saw that my sister Urmila had a big smile on her face as she was watching me, and Sarun also had a small grin on his face.

"Narges, come here." Sarun snapped his fingers. "Remain standing beside me please."

"Yes, Sarun."

Obediently I walked and stood in front of him.

"Narges!" Sarun ordered. "Turn around so your back is to us."

"Er ... yes, Sarun."

With a sinking feeling, I realized what Sarun might want me to do. He was not a man to waste time on niceties. He straight away wanted to show Urmila what she would be getting into, no matter how humiliating or embarrassing it would be for me. It was confirmed when I felt Sarun's hand on my bum.

"Narges." Sarun commanded. "I want you to pull up your sari and bend over. Show us that big ass of yours."

I heard a small gasp from my sister, but she didn't say anything else. I could feel my own face turning beet red, flush with embarrassment, but I wasn't going to disobey my master. No matter how humiliating it was, I was going to obey and do what I was told to do.

I bent down to grab at the hem of my sari, and then rolled it all up so it was up to my waist, exposing myself to my younger sister and Sarun. I then bent over at the waist, mooning my own sister, my ass on display for her (and Sarun) to see. I remained motionless in this demeaning position, awaiting Sarun's further instructions, but I knew what he wanted Urmila to see.

Across my shapely buttocks were a half dozen or so red streaks, the welts of the cane that burned like fire last night when Sarun had caned me.

Sarun was now standing right beside me. He placed a hand on top of my buttocks.

"You see, Urmila." He spoke. "Take a look at your sister's big ass. You see ... I demand absolute, total obedience from my girls. I love your sister Narges, but I do punish her when I want ... however I want. Last night, she displeased me, so I caned her. And if you are part my household, you too will be punished when I want. This is something you have to accept."

"Er ... yes, sahib. I understand." I could hear Urmila timidly reply. "I will try not to displease you, sahib."

"Narges, spread your legs a little bit so they are further apart."

"Yes, Sarun." I complied, trying to balance myself with my hands on my knees so I wouldn't fall over, further exposing myself.

"You see how your sister is not wearing panties." Sarun continued, this time stroking me just below my rectum. "These are my general orders. No female servant is to wear panties in the house ... so I can have her at a moment's notice if I wanted to. You will always be available to me ... the boss ... at all times. Do you understand, Urmila?"

"Er ... ji ... yes, sahib." Once again, I heard Urmila's stammering reply. "I too will stop wearing panties once I am in your house, sahib."

I felt Sarun pat me on the ass. It was the pat of a master pleased with his slave.

"OK Narges. You can stand up now and roll down the sari to cover yourself again."

Thankful for the chance, I stood up straight, so the sari now fell from my hips and covered my bottom. As I sat down beside Sarun, I found myself unable to look Urmila in the eye. My younger sister, however, had a huge grin on her face.

"Sit down, Narges."

"Yes, Sarun."

"Urmila." Sarun said, as he also sat down and took a sip of his tea. "In two days, I will head out to Kolkata. I have some business there for a week before I return here. So ... in two days ... you will be coming with me to Kolkata."

"Ji, sahib."

"Tomorrow you can tell your workplace you are leaving and will be leaving the residential labour camp in two days." Sarun told her. "I will pick you up and we will take the bus to Malda, and then the following day's bus to Kolkata."

"Yes, sahib."

Sarun turned to me. This time his instructions were for me.

"Narges. I will return in a week, and then this house and all things in it, will go to your husband's lenders. You ... and your husband ... will then come with me to Kolkata."

"Yes, Sarun. I am looking forward to that very much."

Sarun turned back to Urmila.

"Urmila." He ordered. "Why don't you tell your sister when you first found out she was my sex slut?"

"Er ... yes, sahib." Without any hesitation or embarrassment, Urmila turned to me. "I think, didi, it was a couple of months ago? I think ... when sahib was first here. I had come to visit you one afternoon, but I heard angry voices. So ... I went to the window and looked in."

I realized Urmila must have been talking about the morning after the very first night that Sarun had visited us.

"You were talking to jiju." Urmila continued. "You were asking jiju if he stood all night outside your bedroom watching you in bed with ... with sahib here. You were taunting jiju about being a ... a .. cuckold ... while sahib enjoyed you in bed. You told him how sahib had a much larger dick than him."

"I ... I remember that." I replied, a little shocked. So, our voices, and all noises inside this house, did carry outside to the street!

"And then ... once you had scolded jiju, saying you were doing all of this so sahib can pay off his debts, I saw you strip jiju naked, make him go over your lap, and spank him!"

I nodded. It must have been an extreme surprise for Urmila to see that!

"And ... at the end of jiju's spanking," Urmila continued, "You made him stand up and walk over to the window. You didn't know that I was just outside, watching. You had commented, I remember, on how jiju's ass had turned a nice even red color. And then you had ordered him to go get dressed to pick up, in your words, his wife's lover."

My mind was in a whirl. So that is how my younger sister had always known! She had seen me - her older sister - admit to adultery, and then she had seen her brother-in-law Fateh admit to voyeurism, and then getting a spanking from his wife after he had ejaculated at the thought of his wife's infidelity.

I turned to Sarun.

"How did you realize," I asked, "That Urmi knows?"

Sarun grinned.

"I am a good judge of character." He replied. "And women. And ever since you introduced me to Urmila, not only did I recognise that she knew, but I also realized if you are going to be my slut no. 1, Urmila would be a good candidate for slut no. 2."

"Besides," Sarun continued. "When a girl who normally shows up once a week starts 'showing up' every day, wearing more and more revealing saris, flirting with me, laughing at every comment I make ..."

Sarun laughed, and Urmila laughed with him. I shook my head in amazement.

My own little sister. She had seen the rich Sarun, she had seen the gifts he was giving me, and she then planned for this.

My co-slut.

* * *

This is Fateh. I am picking up the narration again. The is the final part of our story to becoming Sarun's live in slaves.

Narges had told me that Urmila was going to join us in Kolkata. My humiliation was now going to be doubled - my sister-in-law would not only see what a cuckold her jiju (sister's husband) was but get to enjoy rubbing it in as she stayed with us.

Sarun had left us alone for a few days, and then returned a week later. It was to be our last night at my house. After having dinner, and then taking my wife to bed and fucking her well, I was called into the bedroom.

"Cuckold!" Sarun yelled. "Come here."

"Ji sahib."

As I entered the room, I could see that Narges, though covered by a blanket, was still recovering from her orgasm. She was still panting, and her chest and bosom still heaving. Sarun, sitting up, was in full command.

"Tomorrow late afternoon, cucky, we head out." Sarun told me. "We have a long bus ride to Malda, where we will reach around 8 at night, and then stay for the night at an inn. And then the next day we will take another bus ride to Kolkata."

"Ji sahib."

My first thought was relief that he wouldn't be able to "use" my wife for during the day since we would be riding the bus. Oh, how wrong I was!

"I just did this last week with Urmila." Sarun continued. "So ... I am familiar with the route. Unfortunately, the morning bus is full of labourers, and the afternoon one is a more expensive but luxurious coach with better class of people, so afternoon it is."

"As you wish, sahib."

"In my house, I told you about Nandini." Sarun continued. "She is an older lady. A housekeeper. She is supposed to retire and leave for her village in three months. So, you both will learn everything from her on how to take care of the house. Along with Urmila. From cleaning, cooking, and so on."

"Yes, sahib."

"Fateh, you will do more of the manual stuff outside the house. I do have a gardener, but I expect you to take care of the swimming pool. Nandini will show you what to do."

"Yes, sahib."

"And when I am there in the house, Narges will serve me in every way. Like now. As a cuckold, you just need to remind yourself that you should be happy your wife is actually enjoying herself."

"Er ... yes, sahib."

The next day was a sad affair as I bid farewell to my house where I had lived for the last twenty years, including almost eleven years with Narges. The whole morning was spent with various people the lenders had sent, and me signing whatever papers Sarun put in front of me. My brother had come early morning and taken the rickshaw. Finally, around 3 pm, we were standing outside the house, with 4 suitcases, and watched as the door was locked by someone else. I turned around. This was no longer my home.