The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,300 Followers

"Get a rickshaw, cuckold." Sarun ordered. "Two, in fact. We need to get to the bus station."

"Yes sahib."

In the first rickshaw sat Sarun and my wife. His hand was around her waist. As she was wearing a sari, his hand was actually on her bare waist, rubbing her skin. From time to time, he would fondle her buttocks. All our neighbors saw us leave. They saw Sarun and Narges get into that rickshaw, and me being ordered into the second one. They all saw how Narges was being ravaged by Sarun. As they saw me leave, none of them came up to me to bid me goodbye. Instead, many of the women came and talked to Narges, while casting pitiful glances back my way, some of them putting a hand to their face to cover their giggles and laughter. Narges told me later that a couple of the ladies even told Sarun bluntly that they too are available to "work as servants" for him if he wants. It must be nice - to be rich and good looking and be skilled in bed, and all the women competing to be your sex slave girls.

In the rickshaw that I was sitting in, I had two of the suitcases at my feet, one beside me, and one I was carrying on my lap. No one said anything to me, not even a single word, as both the rickshaws started to move.

Soon we were in the village square at the bus terminal, where we boarded the Malda bus. If anyone didn't know us, they would never think that I was with my wife and her lover. Narges and Sarun were closer in age, and his hand was constantly on her waist. Anyone would think they were a couple. If anyone thought I was with them, they would think I was simply a servant of theirs. In a way, that wouldn't be far off the truth.

It was a big modern bus, a coach really as Sarun said, with superb air conditioning. Our suitcases were stowed in the baggage area under the coach seating. Sarun stowed his own little satchel on the overhead rack above our seats. He made Narges sit in one seat by the window and sat down beside her. I had to sit with someone else one row in front of them but on the other side of the bus. I was on the window side, and this other guy was on the aisle. Still, if I turned my head slightly, I could see Sarun and Narges.

As I said, anyone would think he was with her, and she was his wife, not mine. Soon the bus started to move. It was to be a long journey. Around an hour into the drive, I glanced at the couple.

Sarun had taken a small chador (a type of sheet or blanket) and covered the blanket over his and my wife's legs. I then saw him lean over and kiss my wife on the lips. I could see his hand under the blanket, snaking up my wife's thigh.

"Oh Sarun!" I saw my wife quietly murmur, before giving a smile and then helping him by quietly rolling up her sari just a bit. Sarun broke into a grin and appeared to caress my wife's bare thigh for a bit, then move his hand up even further.

As the bus continued on its journey, Sarun whispered something to Narges, and my wife spread her legs even wider. Hidden by the chador, Sarun casually played with my wife's pussy on the bus, while chatting with her and looking out through the window, but he paid no heed to me or anybody else. I wondered if he was just touching her crotch over her panties, or if he was getting under the panties to her pussy. What I didn't realize at the moment was that my wife was not wearing panties at all, so Sarun was actually tickling her bare vagina! No wonder Narges squirmed from time to time!

"Oh Sarun." I heard her whisper. "Do stop it, naa. People will start to see us! It's not dark yet."

The couple kissed again, and Sarun then took out a book, and started to read. Narges, apparently tired, put her head on Sarun's shoulder and closed her eyes. I hoped that was the end of their shenanigans, but again ... how wrong I was!

As the sun began to set, Sarun and Narges both dozed off for some time. The bus stopped for a bit, and the driver was changed, and then we continued moving for an hour before I saw Sarun wake up. We had been travelling for almost five hours by now. Narges had her head on his shoulder. His hands were now back under the blanket, and I could see Narges stir. She was now awake, and I realized my wife was again spreading her legs apart. Sarun was once again playing with her pussy.

"Quite an amorous couple there, naa?" Suddenly the man seating beside me turned to me and whispered. I looked at him. He was an older man, middle aged, probably an engineer or some other middle-class profession, travelling back to the city.

"Er ... yes." I had to nod. He had seen me watching Sarun and Narges and their activities.

"I wonder if she is his wife." My companion wondered, whispering very quietly to me. "Or a whore he picked up. He certain looks rich. Do you know them?"

"Er ... not really." I lied.

I glanced at the small digital clock at the front of the bus. Another hour to go before we reached Malda. Both my travelling companion and I surreptitiously watched as Narges had her eyes closed, a smiling expression on her face, as Sarun played with her bare pussy. A couple of times the blanket slipped, and I could see my wife's bare left thigh with her sari hiked way up high, and Sarun's hand on her crotch.

"Definitely a whore." My companioned winked at me, as we watched them make out. "An Indian wife, no matter what her social class, will not be so shameless."

"Mmm hmm." I tried to be non-committal. "Maybe they are a modern couple. You know how these modern-day women are."

Many minutes of fondling later, Sarun leaned in and whispered something to my wife. Narges smiled again and then pulled the blanket up to her shoulders. Her eyes and lips seemed to be offering a challenge to Sarun, who appeared up for it. Up slid Sarun's right hand under the blanket, over her chest, until it clearly found her right tit. I watched him fondle my wife's breast over her blouse and bra. He moved from her left breast to right, kneading and caressing, as Narges tried to scrunch lower in her seat.

"His hands are on her titties now." My companion remarked. "Isn't that shameful! Even if she is his wife, this is a public place."

I couldn't help but agree.

It was a relief when suddenly the bus conductor announced that we were ten minutes away from the Malda bus terminal. I saw Narges quickly mouth something to Sarun, and she appeared to be straightening up her clothing. Soon the chador was removed, and I saw that my wife was once again respectable.

* * *

We took a taxi from the bus terminal and soon reached our inn in Malda. It was a decent place, and where we would spend the night and travel next morning for another 7 hours until we reached Kolkata. The room that Sarun had booked was a big one, with two double beds. There was one bathroom, which appeared fairly big as well, and the room had a large window overlooking the city.

"Close the curtains, Fateh." Sarun ordered.

"Ji, sahib." I went and closed the curtains on the window, thankful that Sarun wasn't going to display my wife's charms to the public unlike the bus journey.

"Narges, my slut." Sarun turned to my wife. "Why don't you go shower?"

"Yes, Sarun." Narges was taking out a nightie from her bag. "It was a long journey, and I must stink of sweat."

"I love your sweat. And ... um ... Narges ... leave the bathroom door open." Sarun ordered. "I will join you later."

"What have I to hide from you two." Narges smiled. "This is my husband ... who has seen me naked ... and didn't know what to do with me ... and you are my master ... to whom my pussy now belongs!"

Sarun laughed and playfully spanked my wife on her ass.

SPANK!

"Get going, slut."

I watched as my wife entered the bathroom. She didn't close the door. There were mirrors all over the bathroom wall, which made it possible for both of us to see Narges from every angle as she stripped her clothes off. The blouse, the bra, the petticoat and finally the panties, all were soon off and hanging on the hangers from the wall. Narges stood there, stark naked, as she started the shower water. Then she turned and sat down on the commode.

"Something sexy about watching your wife pee." Sarun remarked, as the sounds of her urine hitting the commode reached us. "Don't you think Fateh?"

"Er ... yes, sahib."

"When she was a maid in my house, and I was a younger man," Sarun confessed. "I used to secretly watch her pee. There was a hole in the door of the servant's washroom, and I used to peep on her. I would dream of fucking those big pussy lips of hers one day. You are a lucky man, Fateh, that you got to fuck her first and take her virginity. That is something you have, and I will never have."

I hardly felt lucky now, but I wasn't going to contradict our master.

We both watched as my wife urinated unabashedly for a minute. She knew we were watching and didn't care. When she was done, Narges stood up and cleaned herself. She then reached into the shower, felt the water temperature, and adjusted the tap. Sarun and I both watched her nude body bending over at the waist. As soon as Narges climbed into the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed, Sarun walked into the bathroom.

Sarun stripped quickly. I could see him then stand and pee, and then wipe himself, before he too climbed into the shower. Narges gave a small gasp when she saw Sarun entering the shower right along with her.

"Oh Sarun!" I heard her giggle. "You still have a little bit of urine left on your cock. Here, let me lick that off you."

There was a light above on the ceiling above the shower, so I could see from the shadows on the curtain what was going on. Besides, they were pretty loud. After licking his cock, my wife took some lather of soap and rubbed Sarun all over, especially on his cock. Sarun then returned the favour, taking a good amount of bodywash, rubbing soap all over my wife's body, especially all over her tits.

"Oh, Sarun!" I heard her giggle again, as he rubbed soap in her pussy and butt crack. Narges turned around, and he soaped up her ass and legs.

"Oh, Sarun!" This time I saw them kissing. Or rather, the silhouette of them kissing. Then I heard Sarun bark an order.

"On your knees, slut."

"Yes, Sarun."

My wife was on her knees, her lips inches away from Sarun's cock. I saw Sarun raise his hand.

SLAP!

He had slapped Narges! And my wife was just letting him.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Each slap was hard and sounded like a rifle shot. Narges's cheeks must have stung, but she gamely bore on.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Then I heard Sarun snap his fingers and bark an order.

The silhouette of my wife now showed her on her knees, and her bobbing head as she furiously sucked Sarun's cock. Then Narges stood up and placed her hands on the wall just under the showerhead. Sarun got behind her and entered her from behind and humped her as he played with her bobbling tits.

"Oh YES! Oh YES!" Narges was screaming, as Sarun ejaculated inside her.

It was the start of what would be a very long night.

Sarun ordered some pizza. After we had dinner and watched some TV (Sarun wanted to watch the late-night news), he was ready for us to go to bed.

"You will sleep on the floor, Fateh." He ordered, turning to me. "Take the comforter and pillow from the bed and make yourself some space on the floor over there."

Even though there were two double beds in the room, Sarun wouldn't let me sleep on one while he fucked my wife on the other.

"Yes, sahib."

From the floor, I watched as both Sarun and Narges undressed. Sarun climbed into bed and lay on his back, his hard pole standing up firm and erect. He then turned and snapped his fingers. My nude wife climbed into the bed with him as ordered. She also lay back on the bed, and stroked Sarun's penis as he kissed her and fondled her breasts.

I climbed under the covers of my bedding on the floor, merely a few feet away from where my wife and my master shared the bed. The whole days shenanigans had made me quite hard, and I now took out my cock from my lungi.

Soon I heard the slurping sounds from the bed.

Sarun was eating her pussy out. Despite being rich, despite being the dominant man, and our master, and the alpha in our marriage, Sarun had no hesitation in giving my wife this type of oral pleasure. I personally had never licked her down there, nor had she ever asked me to. Now I realized what I had missed out on doing - it seemed Narges was really enjoying this. I could see her big boobs bobbling on her chest.

"Oh Sarun." My wife moaned. "Fuck me."

Sarun by now was quite hard. He slid up onto my wife and inserted his cock into Narges. She wrapped her big legs around him and put her arms around his bare back.

Sarun humped her slowly, gyrating his hips side to side as my wife whimpered with pleasure.

"Oh, Sarun!" She moaned. "Oh ... that feels so good!"

I grabbed my cock and stroked it, trying not to be obvious about it.

Sarun started humping my wife faster. I could hear his flesh slapping against hers.

"OH, MY LOVE!" Narges grunted. "OH SARUN!"

My wife grabbed our master tightly. The rickety old bed was shaking now, and Sarun got Narges's big bum bouncing pretty good. The man certainly had talent; he could play my wife like a maestro plays a violin.

I kept watching and kept stroking. Suddenly I lost control, and came into my bedding, my cock pumping more and more of my seed into the sheets. Still my wife and her lover weren't done.

"Oh Sarun!" Narges was crying now. It was tears of pleasure as Sarun kept up his thrusts, his pelvis repeatedly slapping against my wife's. They changed positions a few times, my wife having more than one orgasm. Finally, it seemed Sarun was ready to finish.

"Oh.... Sarun." Narges was moaning softly now.

Sarun couldn't control himself anymore and started to ejaculate, his bum shaking violently as he pumped his seed into my wife. He'd certainly made my wife his own, fucking her into orgasmic bliss.

As the couple lay on the bed, savouring the post coital bliss, I started to feel my eyelids closing. It had been a long day, and soon I fell asleep.

It was late into the night when I suddenly I woke up, hearing some noise. I looked over at the bed where my wife was in bed with my master. For some reason the curtains were now open, and there was bright moonlight flooding into the room.

In that light, as I peered towards the bed, I could see that Narges was on top of Sarun. She was straddling him, and they were fucking.

Again.

She was riding him, leaning forward on her hands, and he was humping up into her. Her bare ass was bucking down into his cock. Her big jugs dangled down. Sarun reached up and played with her tits. He leaned up and suckled the hanging udders.

I closed my eyes, falling back into sleep, as I heard him start to discharge inside her again. At the back of my mind was my concern about him ejaculating inside her, without protection, again and again, but I hoped he had put her on the pill like he said he would. I had no way to verify. I really did not want her to become pregnant.

Sometime later I woke up again, this time to see that my wife was on her knees, and Sarun was mounting her from behind. At first, I thought he was doing her doggie style, but then I realized he was taking her ass ... yet again. Anal sex was something I didn't dare ever initiate with her. But here she was, obediently serving up her ass to our master. Again.

I started to stroke myself.

As Sarun drilled into her, I could see her big butt cheeks visibly shaking, as her massive boobs swung around wildly. I stroked myself harder.

"Oh, Sarun." She was crying again. I could see Sarun start to shudder and grunt. He was climaxing inside her again.

I exploded inside my lungi yet again.

This time Sarun heard me and looked my way. He had an irritated look on his face. He then gave me a smirk and continued fondle my wife's buttocks. His lips silently mouthed one word.

"Cuckold."

I hoped he wasn't going to order me to leave and play with myself elsewhere. He didn't. He knew he was the man that my wife needed, and I didn't matter. He stepped back, and my wife stood up and faced him.

"Narges." He grinned. "The cuckold is up. He is watching us. How do you feel about one more round?"

In reply, my wife wrapped her arms around him and kissed him gently. She caressed the back of his neck with her hand. Her wedding band - the simply iron ring I had gifted her when we got married - was visible as she gripped his firm ass. She, married to me, wasn't even thinking a single thought of me, even though I was right there, in that room, on the floor, watching her and Sarun.

Soon the sounds started again.

The wet slurping sounds, grunts, and moans as she sucked a cock that's not mine. My own cock being stroked by my own hand.

I just watched as they got into bed and she mounted him, and all I could do was smile ruefully. She worshipped his cock; in fact, she was now begging him to fuck her. A long time ago, when I had married her, friends warned me about marrying a lady twenty years younger than me. Now, I could see they were right. My younger wife has now opened her heart - and her thighs - to another man. As Sarun pushed inside her, I saw her face. She never looked more alive.

"Oh Sarun!" She cried out in the throes of her passion. Nothing else mattered to her at that point - not me her husband, nor our decade old marriage. Narges thrust her hips up, trying to get Sarun as deep inside as possible, filling her hole completely.

"Cum in me!" She pleaded desperately. "Please. Please!"

There were no further words. Just a desperate gasp as her body climaxed with Sarun still deep inside her, filling her fertile womb with his seed. Narges crossed her toes as Sarun pumped his semen deep inside her.

Narges belonged to him. She may let me watch and masturbate, but her body is his to do as he pleases. She will do whatever Sarun wants, whenever he wants it. If I wanted to remain with her as her husband, I had to accept that.

Narges finally cast a pitiful look at me.

"You still looking, husband?" She taunted. "Oh, my pussy is so destroyed by this man! I hope he has made me pregnant!"

* * *

We reached Kolkata and then Sarun's mansion by afternoon on the next day. I cannot describe that house ... that palace. It had about fifteen rooms, each ornately furnished. There was a swimming pool, there was a garden, and there was a big garage.

The housekeeper, Nandini, was an old lady. She must have been around sixty or so. She showed us to our room. Urmila was also there to welcome us before she disappeared towards the kitchen.

"You are on the same floor as Sarun's master bedroom." Nandini said as we both entered our room.

"Wow." Narges whistled. "Look, husband! This bedroom ... our bedroom ... is bigger than the whole house we lived in for so many years!"

"Er ... yes." I had to admit this was true.

"Of course," Nandini continued. "Here is a bell. Fateh da, when it rings, your wife has to go to Sarun's room ... to ... um ... see what he needs."

"Um ... yes, Nandini didi." I replied, my eyes on the floor, unable to suddenly meet her gaze.

... to ... um ... see what he needs ...

It was clear what was being implied here.

"There is a gardener who comes once a week." Nandini continued. "There is no driver yet because Sarun doesn't have a car yet in India. As for other tasks, it will be distributed between you, Urmila, and Narges. I will teach you everything before I leave."

"Yes, Nandini didi."

We showered, arranged our clothes in the room, and then Nandini showed us around the house. Soon Narges went to join her and Urmila in the kitchen to prepare lunch. I was given some tasks, mostly clean up and dusting, and then I went to the kitchen to have lunch. After that, Nandini told me to go and wait in the bedroom and take some rest.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,300 Followers