The Rickshaw Driver's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still find it funny that watching me with Sarun gives you both pain and lust." She laughed. "I know last night, when we were watching TV and I was giving him a blowjob, your cock was hard. It is surreal to see how he bosses you around. I love that he's strong enough and that you don't bother putting up a fight."

I nodded. I knew what she was saying. Last night, as Narges was taking his cock in her mouth, Sarun had ordered me to fetch him a cold beer.

"Open it," Sarun commanded when I had returned. He took the can from me and took a sip as his cock stiffened in my wife's mouth. Narges had to stretch her lips wider to accommodate his thickness. He groaned again.

Sarun did not thank me for the beer. He didn't even look at me. He was enjoying the fact that a married woman was sucking his cock in front of her husband.

That was last night.

As I quietly made the bed, Narges started to tidy up a few other things. I cast a sorrowful look around the room. Pretty soon, in a week, we would have to leave this place. My home for the last twenty years.

"Do we have to go?" I suddenly blurted out, even though I was aware that Sarun was in the next room. "Can we not make some arrangement with ... um ... sahib's help ... and stay here?"

"What do you mean?" Narges asked. "And what arrangement?"

"I ... I can work the rickshaw." I stammered. "And ... um ... sahib can come and stay with us ... whenever he wishes. And um ... do what he wants."

Narges looked at me for a minute, and then burst out laughing.

"You want to stay here and pretend we are a married couple." She sneered. "Even though pretty much everyone on the street by now knows you are a cuckold. And even though you accept Sarun can come here any time, and fuck me, and do everything with me ... your wife ... as he pleases."

I knew I was losing the argument, yet I nodded.

"Please." I begged. "You are my wife. This is my home. Our home. I love you."

For a second, I thought I saw some pity ... some love ... in my wife's eyes. Her voice softened.

"Look, husband." She spoke. "I do also love you. But not in the same way anymore. I mean, look between your legs and be realistic about what you can do. Do you understand?"

I remained silent.

"It's not your fault. Not really. You can't control how quickly you cum. In a way, it's flattering to me. I am just so sexy that you blow your load in less than a minute." Narges laughed. "You can understand my frustration though, right? You cum so quickly that I don't get anywhere near finishing. And it's not that you compensate with other things. You are poor. You are broke. You are in debt. You are bad in bed. You gamble. All of this ... just isn't tenable. A solution was needed and needed long ago."

I again remained silent.

"Look." Narges continued. "I still care for you. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You are my husband, and I am fine with being known as your wife. But I am sorry ... you are no longer the main man in my life. You could not protect me from being sexually molested by other men, especially that Wasim bhai. You could not provide things for me, nor could you earn enough for me - even though my wants were very little. And now ... even now, you are ready to accept another man having his way in the bedroom with me. You are my husband, but you don't act like one!"

I knew she was right.

"So why should I not care for Sarun ... for this other man who is giving me money, giving me so much sex that I cannot walk afterwards, and will be a good protector for me?" My wife continued. "And you want him to come here, rather than us go to his place and serve him? You want him to take the train and the bus and rickshaw to visit our poor village ... when we are the slaves, and he is the master?"

"I ... I ... I am your husband." I stammered. "I love you, my dear."

"Does that mean you own my pussy? Or my heart? You have fucked me twice in the last two months." Narges pointed out. "He has fucked me five times since last night. I think we both know who owns my pussy now. As for my heart ... yes, you are there, but now so is he. I am his whore now, and he is my master."

"I do accept him as our master." I admitted but continued stubbornly. "My master and ... yes ... your master. Please ... I am accepting that he can use you - my wife - and your body ... as he wishes. Even though you are married to me. But can we not stay here? This ... is OUR home."

"If he is our master," My wife replied, "Then we slaves must go where he is. HIS home is our home. Besides, our home will soon be used to pay back your debts, you pathetic loser."

"You have changed," I told her frankly. "I didn't think it was every going to be like this, with you loving another man more than me, and letting me be humiliated this much by him."

"I did not let him humiliate you." My wife pointed. "You did that yourself. With your gambling."

I remained quiet. After all, she was right. What could I say!

"As for loving him more ... well, after being with Sarun, and talking to him, and getting fucked by him all the time," My wife continued, raising an eyebrow. "I have decided that I can obey only one man, and you know that Sarun comes first. Besides, it's for our own good. We don't want him to suddenly back out of paying off your debt, do we?"

"Er ... no, my dear," I said, suddenly alarmed.

I knew I was defeated, but I had one final request.

"My dear." I asked. "Is it possible for you to at least close the doors and windows and curtains when you ... I mean ... please ... I know our neighbours know ... but people are starting to talk."

Once more Narges laughed. Then she walked up to me.

"Is it embarrassing for you?" She asked.

I nodded, even as I saw my wife raise her hand.

SLAP!

"Embarrassing?"

SLAP!

"Husband, you just watched a man cum in your wife's asshole."

SLAP!

"That same man just kicked you on your ass."

SLAP!

"And slapped you."

SLAP!

"And lashed you with his belt. In front of me - your wife!"

SLAP!

"I think we are way past 'embarrassing' now."

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"Sometimes when he fucks me, I think about how you were helpless to prevent the moneylender Wasim from molesting my butt. And now, my pussy AND my ass belong to someone else. It's ironic, don't you think?"

"Er ... I don't know, dear. I am so sorry ..."

SLAP!

"I think it's time for you to get to work. I need Sarun to myself. He's all I can think about right now."

"Yes, dear."

SLAP!

"And when you come back home, IF we are fucking ... YOU close the doors and windows and curtains."

"Yes, dear."

Within a few minutes, I was on the road on the rickshaw, heading for the main bus station. It was time to start working for the day, and hoping I would soon get my first fare. Now, before I turn the narration over to my wife, you might wonder why I am going through with all this. I mean, why allow myself to be cuckolded like this, and to tolerate this type of a relationship.

Well, the only thing I can say is, at the moment we have settled into a lifestyle that works for all of us. I was really in crippling debt, and to powerful people who could do nasty things to me and my wife. That issue was now resolved. I really didn't have to worry about goons and thugs and gangsters anymore.

Yes, I would lose my house ... and my wife was already lost ... but ... Narges now gets all the cock she needs. She seems to be happy to have become Sarun's little plaything. She has not kicked me out - so I still get to be her husband. I get to serve my wife and her lover and know that a real man is servicing my wife and providing her with something I never can - proper sexual satisfaction. Sarun gets to have the best of both worlds; a great lady to fuck at will, and a devoted servant like me. For him, with his riches, it only cost him a measly amount to pay off my debt.

Let me now turn the narration over to my dear wife Narges, who I had left in the house with Sarun.

* * *

"Sarun! Oh my! Sarun! Oh my!" It was all I could mutter, as I lay on the bed on my back, my head resting on my pillow. My chest heaved continuously, my big breasts bobbing up and down, as I caught my breath. "Oh my! Oh my God!"

I was naked, of course, and my legs were shamelessly spread on the bed ... as my own juices, mixed with Sarun's semen, kept on oozing out of my cunt. It just kept on oozing out ... there was so much cum he had deposited inside me!

"Oh my!" I murmured again, exhausted, before turning to Sarun with a love-struck look. "Oh my goodness, Sarun! Three times!"

Sarun had a relaxed but triumphant smile on his face as he rested his head on the pillow. It was the confident look of a man who not only was skilled in bed, but KNEW he was skilled in bed. A man who knew he had just fucked another man's wife ... THREE TIMES ... and made her scream every time.

"I must be tired, Narges." He joked. "That is why I could only do it thrice!"

"Oh, Sarun!" I could only murmur. "I love you. You don't know how much I love you."

It was just after lunch. My husband Fateh was of course out, driving his rickshaw and making a pitiful living, but I was home with Sarun. Throughout the morning, Sarun had been working on his laptop (you must remember these were the days before today's slim laptops - his one was quite bulky), making some phone calls and in general, attending to his business. I cleaned the whole house, and then continued our packing. It was surreal that I had to reduce a decade of living into four suitcases, but that was what we had to do.

I served Sarun tea and snacks as and when required. We just had a light lunch when Sarun had suggested a quickie. Feeling somewhat naughty myself, and wondering why he had waited this long, I immediately agreed.

That "quickie" turned out to be a two-hour marathon. For the first forty minutes, Sarun made me cum three times before he climbed onto me and ejaculated inside me. Then, with just a little break, he flipped me around and fucked me again, this time in the ass. Having already been fucked in the ass in the morning, I was a little sore, so Sarun took his time (and lots of Vaseline), before cumming in me.

Then we took a little break and once more, to my amazement, he wanted to fuck me again. At that point, I had already had seven orgasms ... SEVEN! ... but Sarun wasn't done. By the time he had dumped his third load in me, I was a mess. I could hardly feel my legs and the bed sheets desperately needed changing. Again.

"How are you so good?" I asked him, as I snuggled against him and kissed him on the lips, my hands stroking his penis that was still slimy with our cum. "I love you so ... so much, Sarun! I wish ... sometimes ... my husband had even a little bit of your size ... or one hundredth of your skill! You are just so good!"

Sarun laughed.

"From now, Narges," He said, "I think your sex with your husband will be very limited. Maybe once or twice a month, when I am not there in Kolkata. Just a pity fuck, really, for his sake."

"Yes," I nodded, still somewhat lost in my post-coital bliss. "Sarun, I feel sorry for him now. That's why ... I am glad ... you didn't completely order me to cut him off."

"I am not a cruel man. Fateh is still your husband." Sarun grinned. "He should have some access to your pussy. After all, that's what makes it fun for me. And him."

I kissed him again.

"Tell me something, Narges." Sarun asked a question back, as he kissed me on my lips and sucked on my tongue. "You were so loud now, my dear. Aren't you afraid the neighbors will start asking questions? This is a village in India after all."

"Mmmm." I continued to enjoy Sarun's kisses - that man knew how to kiss - as I pondered my reply. "Sarun ... By now our whole street knows what is happening. I am your slut. Your married slut. The windows are open. Anyone walking on the street can peer in and see ... anything. I am sure the ladies are gossiping about me even as we speak."

"Really?"

"Yes." I nodded. "Remember yesterday afternoon I went to the market? I ran into Muskan di. She lives two houses away. She gave me a smile and said, 'From all the noises in your house, I am surprised to see you can still walk to the market.' Then Anushka bhabhi ... she is from the opposite house ... she was teasing me as well. She asked me, 'so who is your guest? Introduce him to the rest of us also.' And Anjali, the young lady who is across the house, she told me 'aap ka guest aap ko bohot pareshan karta hain kya? Aap to hamesha Khuda ka naam lete hain.' (Does your guest 'bother' you a lot? You seem to take God's name all the time!)"

"I see." Sarun nodded and grinned.

"I laughed and pretended not to know what they were talking about." I continued. "But yes ... they know. And I know they know. And they know I know they know ... you know?"

"Oh. My. God. And that ... all this ... doesn't bother you?"

I reflected for a moment, before answering.

"No, Sarun. I have stopped caring, especially because I know how much this is humiliating for my husband. Don't get me wrong - I still love him. But he has lied to me for a long time and made me suffer in silence." I was honest in my answer. "For now, JUST for now ... I want him to feel everyone's eyes on him as they look at him with disgust and shame. Everyone in this village has seen the money lender fondle and abuse me in the market. When that money lender had his hand on my bum, fondling me so openly ... and all because of my husband ... that is when I lost all respect for him as a man. Right now, I want everyone to know he is a cuckold - and that too a pathetic lover and husband. And that another man is making me scream with pleasure and desire."

"Hmm." Sarun didn't say much, as he took in my response, and we kissed again. He then reached out and tweaked my nipple.

"I love your breasts, Narges." Sarun exclaimed. "So nice and big and perky! Even though you are not a mother ... your breasts seem full of milk! I need to get you some more nice bras. Ones that show your big boobs nicely!"

"Thank you, Sarun." I kissed him again gratefully. "You have already given me so much. Clothes. Jewellery. And of course ... sex."

Oh, it felt so nice not to have to worry about money. It felt nice to wear nice clothes. It felt nice to wear expensive lingerie! It felt nice to know that whatever you wanted, you could buy. And of course ...

It felt so nice to have a large dick inside you, pleasuring you. It felt nice to have a handsome young stud compliment your body! I loved him ... a man who was not my husband ... and a man who treated me like a cum dump. Honestly, I didn't even care any more that I was married - I knew I wanted Sarun. He owned me, and I will give him whatever he wanted, and he knew it. Oh, what a penis Sarun had! And why would I think about going back to my husband, when I could have this wonderful penis all the time!

It was now no longer about sex. Even though my body was now used to the intense orgasms, one after another. It was now my mind and soul that were his. We didn't just have sex. We made love. My body responded in ways to him that it never did to my husband and his small penis.

I felt a small stirring inside my loins, and wondered if Sarun would like a fourth round. At that moment I just wanted him to grab my hips and shove his big dick all the way inside me ... and keep fucking me until I cream all over that penis. It's more than simple lust ... I have no words to describe it. The feeling of having this man - my virile young lover - go so deep inside me.

As if sensing my thoughts, Sarun pulled me in closer to him. We again kissed for some time.

"Tell me," I looked dreamily at his eyes. "What are you thinking about, Sarun?"

Sarun's reply stunned me.

"Narges. I am thinking about your younger sister." He answered. "Urmila."

For a moment I had no words.

"Er ... Urmila?" I finally murmured. "What about her?"

"It was nice to meet your sister again last night." Sarun told me. "She does visit you every evening, Narges? Tell me, Narges, is Urmila single? Married?"

"Oh Sarun." I tried to dismiss the conversation with a joke as I casually stroked his cock. "Am I not enough for you? Or must you fuck all the women of my family? Shall I bring my mother also along with Urmila?"

"Depends." Sarun replied thoughtfully. "I want to know if she is still married or not."

I suddenly realized he was serious. A plethora of feelings suddenly swept through me. Anger, protection, jealousy.

"Sarun." I spoke slowly as I continued to stroke his penis. I didn't want to jeopardize anything; after all Sarun was my lottery ticket out of poverty, as well as the treasure trove of orgasms, but this was my young sister. "Why did you ask about Urmila? What are your plans?"

For some time, Sarun didn't reply. He continued to tweak my nipples. I could feel them slowly becoming hard again, and suddenly I felt a familiar sense of wetness in my loins. He was making me wet again, even as we were talking about my sister! As my body started to process this confusing state of affairs, Sarun continued.

"Your sister is young right now." Sarun said. "What is she ... twenty? Twenty-one? And she is working as a labourer at a construction site, cutting and carrying bricks all day ... and staying at the labourer's camp, where she has to share a dirty lavatory and bath area with twenty other women. At any time, she is at risk of being sexually assaulted by the men who also live there. Her work is hard, and the hours are long. Especially during the summer."

"Yes, Sarun." I knew what he was saying was true. Urmila couldn't even stay with me and Fateh, because then it would take her three hours every day to get to work, and back. And there were some men staying in the camp next to her. Men who would love to molest her if they got the chance. Jobs were hard to find in these economic times, so she had to bear all of that.

"She is young and beautiful now," Sarun continued, "But continuous drudging hard work extracts a toll from the body. Soon her smooth and supply skin will become tight, and sun beaten. Her eyes will have wrinkles even at a young age, her hands will become rough, her beautiful tits will start to sag, and all this ... for so little money."

Again, I knew what he was saying was true. I had told my sister this many times, but what could we do. We were very poor, and my father could no longer work as he did due to his age, and the family desperately needed money.

Sarun suddenly gave my nipples a good pinch, and then his one hand caressed my tummy, before slowly going downwards. I gulped and drew in a breath, as one of his fingers found my cunt.

"You are a beautiful woman, Narges." Sarun gave me a smile.

"Oh Sarun!" I gasped as he inserted finger.

"Look, Narges." He said, as his finger slowly went in and out of my hole. "I am giving your sister an opportunity. Tell her to join you ... and come work for me as my maid. Both of you will be living in the same house. My house in Kolkata. And remember, half the time I am not even there, so you have it all to yourself. You will live comfortably, and I will pay both of you well. Your sister can save the money that I will pay her, or she can send it to your father."

As Sarun continued to fuck me with his finger, I thought about his proposal.

"But Sarun," I said, "She is a virgin. In our family, we save ourselves till marriage. Besides, if she ... if she joins us ... she will know ... about us ... about you and me."