The Ride

Story Info
Undergoing a life-changing hypnosis experience.
813 words
3.97
9.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction, Lindsay's perspective:

I have a condition. I am very prone to motion sickness. Nothing I do helps to prevent it. The only means of transportation I can endure is by car, but only if I'm lying down, severely distracted and the vehicle doesn't make erratic movements. My boyfriend is an angel, though. He always helps me through long journeys, evading highways, taking roundabouts slowly, and even accelerating and decelerating very gradually. He always puts me first, and I love that about him.

Last week, he booked a vacation to treat us to some quality time in a cabin, miles away from civilization. I was so excited! The only downside was that the journey would take about six hours. I had never before gone on a ride that long, so I was a bit nervous, but thankfully, my boyfriend had thought of everything.

He had installed anchor points in the trunk of the car and would use ropes to tightly secure my arms and legs to them, to minimize any sense of movement I could experience. To add to my distraction, he had downloaded a hypnosis playlist to fully occupy my mind and thoughts for the duration of the ride. He said it would help to make the six-hour trip feel like mere minutes. It certainly wasn't my first rodeo with him, so I trusted him fully.

The morning of the travel, we packed our luggage and placed it on the back seats. I went to lie down in the trunk of the car, and my boyfriend tied me up. He gave me a kiss and told me that when we'd arrive, I would feel rested and that we'd have an amazing weekend to ourselves. He then placed the headset over my ears and started playing the hypnosis playlist on his phone, which he left in the trunk. As the induction track played, I could tell it worked like a charm, as I quickly tranced off into a deep sleep.

The ride, approximately 5 hours after departure, Daniel's perspective:

Damn! It's been nearly 5 hours already, and we're still at least three hours away... What's with all the roadworks going on? I should've just copied that hypnosis playlist onto Lindsay's phone. Now I can't disturb her anymore without risking waking her up and her getting sick. So now I can't use my phone's navigation system, which leaves me continuously running into roadblocks and having to take detours...

Thankfully, I put her playlist on a loop specifically for this situation, and it's a submission loop too, so, if the hypnosis worked, she at least wouldn't be able to get angry at me for taking longer. The website I downloaded it from did post a disclaimer that the maximum amount of recommended listening time was eight hours, though. Apparently, any time beyond that could cause lasting mental effects. But, with some luck, we'll still make it in time, though.

Lindsay's mind:

Forget... reject... correct. Live... give. Let go... spread.

Forget my old me's past, reject my old me's future, and correct MY new present. Enjoy life, give in, be happy, and make others happy. Let go of my inhibitions and spread joy, happiness, and positivity.

***** 4 hours later *****

Daniel's perspective:

Okay, we're nearly there, I am sure of it. I'm aware I passed the recommended maximum listening time for Lindsay, but I'm sure she's fine. It's probably like how expiration dates work on food. They often stay perfectly fine for many days past the valid date. They only note an early date as a precaution. It's probably the same with the playlist. We'll be there soon...

Lindsay's mind:

Docile... obedient... pet. Serve... obey. Blank... empty. Thoughtless... happy. Toy... pleasure...

I am a docile and obedient pet. I serve and obey my master. My mind is blank and empty. Being thoughtless makes me happy. I am a toy for my master's pleasure.

***** another hour later *****

Daniel's perspective:

Phew, I really needed that! Driving non-stop for so long sure is exhausting! I'm so glad I stopped for a quick bite at this restaurant and used the opportunity to ask the staff for directions. Apparently, I'm only about 30 minutes away from the cabin now.

I bet Lindsay's going to be so relieved when we finally get there. Poor girl hasn't been able to stretch her legs at all since we left. She must be needing refreshments too... I think I'll drop by a store before leaving this town, so I can buy a fresh, cold bottle of water and some snacks for her. That way she has something to eat and drink when we get there, without first having to unpack our luggage and all that.

I'm certain fifteen extra minutes for groceries can't do that much more harm... 

Lindsay's mind:

Lick... suck... swallow. Happy... grateful... desire. Endless... limitless... mindless. Hole... serve... obey...