All Comments on 'The Ride'

by SamanthaJackson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ccs29745ccs29745about 1 year ago

Looking forward to see where this story leads. Not bad writing, I like the use of the perspective and the 2 individuals.

SamanthaJacksonSamanthaJacksonabout 1 year agoAuthor

This story was a standalone short story. I don't have a follow-up planned, though I do have an extended version on my subscribestar page. I might do a similar story in the future and work that out into a series, but Daniel and Lindsay only have the one story ;)

pink4bbcpink4bbcabout 1 year ago

Oh dear I can see this going south very quickly please tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is why regular pit stops are important.

SamanthaJacksonSamanthaJacksonabout 1 year agoAuthor

It definitely goes from bad to worse in the extended version 🤭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where do i read the extended version? What's your subscribestar username?

SamanthaJacksonSamanthaJacksonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Check the "contact" section of my profile. There's a link to my subscribestar page there. 😊

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was kind of a Introduction in to what could be the beginning of a good story, so where is the rest of the story? So many Possibilities!!

SamanthaJacksonSamanthaJackson12 months agoAuthor

With the amount of story ideas in my head, I cannot turn everything into a big story or series, so often I decide to write out small standalone stories that allow the reader to fill in the gaps. I may revisit this story sometime in the future, though for now I'm happy with how it turned out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamanthaJackson@SamanthaJackson
Just your average erotica writer who's proudly in touch with her feminine side... well, online at least. IRL, I have only just started on my transition. Femdom is the motor that drives most of my kink interests. I'm somewhat on the edge of being bi-curious and asexual. It's ...