The Right One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you thirsty?" I see his shadow move across to one of the cabinets. There is some shuffling of plates.

I nod.

He moves around some more. I continue to stare down. My fingers are getting a little cold from touching the ground but I feel warm all over. Being naked on my kitchen floor is a first. Again, no sexual pounding going on in my kitchen. Just Ethan going on about his day. Pretty much how most of the day has gone.

He leans down in front of me. "Look at me."

I raise my head.

"Sit back."

I do.

"Open up."

I open my mouth.

He pours cool water out of the glass. Just enough for me to take a generous gulp. Then he repeats his actions. He keeps going until I pull back.

"Thank you, sir."

"You're very welcome." He kisses me deeply. His warm lips bring life to my cold ones. "Delicious." His nose runs along my neck.

He takes the glass of water with him and motions for me to follow him back out to the living room. He sits down and points to a spot next to his feet. I know better than to try and sit on the couch with him. I curl my legs to the side and sit on the floor next to his legs.

"May I rest my head on your leg?" I stare up at him with a nervous gaze.

"You may," He sits back to make himself comfortable.

I rest my head on his thigh and sigh in contentment when he pets me.

It has only been a few moments since I've decided to play along and I haven't imploded yet. I'm still very 'power to the girlies' and still happy to be sitting at his feet. I don't want to roll my eyes and demand that I take a spot next to him on the couch. I almost vibrate when his hand runs along my neck. Not overthinking every action is easier than expected. I just wait for instructions. I also ask for permission for anything I wish to do. It is not so bad when I allow myself some mental freedom.

"What is your favorite Christmas movie?" He brushes my hair away from my shoulder and neck.

"The Grinch, the live-action one, of course." It has been one that I've come to appreciate as an adult. The jokes just get a giggle out of me every time.

He chuckles. "Of course."

"And yours?" I turn my face to look up at him. I rest my chin on his knee.

His look is pensive. But much too deep in thought over a movie. He stares at me with a deep emotion that I can't quite place. Ethan is not one to hide his feelings. His emotions are typically at the forefront of his expressions. I've had boyfriends in the past that have stared at me, but not for this long and not even close to how he's staring at me. I don't know what to make of it.

"I like them all." He goes back to petting my head. "It is hard to choose one when they all make me feel nostalgic."

I nod in understanding.

"Come here." He motions to his lap.

I eagerly climb up, straddling his thighs.

His kiss is arduous. In the most painfully beautiful way. I feel his fingers wrap around my body, holding me in place and digging into my skin. His soft lips press against my mouth without holding anything back. It is an active kiss that takes up every thought. His tongue sensually moves in and out of my mouth, stealing each and every moan from my lips. My stomach tightens when he bites my lower lip and pulls. I know if I was to touch myself, I would coat my fingers with my cream.

"Please," I beg against his lips. "Fuck me."

He chuckles.

My anger comes back but I push it to the back of my mind. I don't care if he's laughing at my eagerness. I know he wants this too. I feel him between my legs, hardening with each stroke of my tongue. So, what if he finds me amusing? I feel like my mind is disconnecting from my body. Like I'm being pulled into an intimidating waterfall that will overwhelm all of my senses. I eagerly await being rushed under it.

"Fuck me, Ethan." I know we're supposed to be in our respective roles right now but I need him to know that I want him now as a woman wants a man. Not just as his sub. I want him in a biblical sense. I want him in a way that should terrify me but I don't question it.

"I'm afraid I won't be too gentle for our first time." He winces. "We need to slow down."

"No," I shake my head. "Make me yours. Take me the way you want me."

It is my heart talking now. My brain has sat back to enjoy the ride. I'm running on adrenaline and lust. I want him to lose himself inside of me the way I forget myself when I'm around him. I want to feel as close as I possibly can to him. I need him inside of me.

"Leila," He forgets our roles for a moment as well. "Fuck."

The hesitation is new. Not something that I've been able to witness when we're being intimate. But I think it is something I can work to my advantage.

"Please, Ethan." I place my hands behind my back. "I'll be a good girl."

"Yes, you will be my good girl." He stands, carrying me in his arms.

My legs wrap around his waist and he uses an arm to secure me in place. He briefly stops by his bag and pulls out what looks like some type of strap. I continue to kiss him, making sure he doesn't change his mind. He kisses me back with more passion if that is even possible.

Once we make it to my room, he tosses me on the bed. I don't expect gentle right now. I don't think of Ethan as the guy who kissed me sweetly in my car for the first time. I think of this beast who is barely contained in his hunger. He walks to one of the metal bed posts at the head of my bed and secures his toy. I watch, turning my head, knowing I cannot stand without his permission. He is quick and efficient. He moves on to the other side and does the same.

Once they are strapped to his liking, he takes each of my wrists and secures them with shiny, black leather cuffs. They are thick and have a cushion lining on the inside making them easy to deal with. I expect a bite on my wrists when I pull but there is only resistance.

"You say the word and I stop." He yanks my body down to the center of the bed and stands between my legs.

"Please, let me see your body, Sir." I hold my head up to look at him.

There is a momentary feeling of panic bubbling up in my chest at being tied down. Not because I don't trust him. But maybe because I feel so helpless. For someone who always has recently regained control, this feels almost suffocating. Reminders of the last time I lost control in a relationship start to flash behind my eyelids. Maybe seeing his body will take my mind away from it.

He sheds his sweater and undershirt with ease. The sexy way that only he can pull off while being on his knees. He's not ripped nor does he have bulging muscles. Ethan is sturdy. He's powerful in his stance and under his skin. Like someone who does physical labor for a living and can probably toss me around the room for fun. Hopefully, we can explore that a little more.

He unbuttons his pants and then meets my eyes. The corner of his mouth quirks.

"Please," I urge when I realize he's not removing them fast enough.

He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a condom.

I frown and grind my teeth. I want to feel him close to me. I want to feel his skin rubbing against my own. I want him to fill my cunt up with all of his seed.

"I know, baby." He rubs my thigh in understanding. I bet he wants just the same.

At least he is thinking with his head. The right head, that is.

He pulls his pants and boxers off. His fingers are graceful. The way they unwrap the latex down his long length leaves me breathless. What I wouldn't give to be his fingers right now. His other hand sneaks between my legs and feels my wetness. He grunts in satisfaction and lowers himself over me.

"This is going to be quick and probably a little painful." His eyes are worried.

"Fuck me, Ethan." My breaths cause my breasts to rub against his chest. I don't know how many other ways I can tell him that I'm ready. I try anyways. "I can take it."

He aligns the head of his cock at my entrance. "My beautiful, Leila." In one swift movement, he enters me completely. I see stars behind my eyelids. Fuck...Oh fuck. He doesn't give me more than one breath to adjust. He just starts to rail me, hard. His fingers dig into my hips and there is a rumble in his chest with each stroke. He sits back and lifts my hips off the bed, pounding into my tight little pussy with ardent need. My hands wrap around the ropes meant to keep me in place but now seem to be the only thing keeping me grounded.

He doesn't slow down at all. Just keeps pumping his large cock into me, causing me to be blindsided by my first orgasm around him. I yell and arch against him, floating into an unknown universe where nothing but what is going on between my legs matters. Nothing hurts, he can't touch me with more force and I don't want anything more than for him to keep fucking me harder.

Tears spring to my eyes and I stare up at him, seeing a blurry version of him. He kisses me, swallowing my moans. The vibration from my lips pleases him so much he starts fucking me harder. Oh God! I arch again, loving the way he gropes my breasts. I know there will be bruises. His mouth latches on to my nipple, nibbling with less restraint. It is painful and dark and I only want more. He then takes the skin under my breast in his mouth and sucks. I know I'll have another mark there for me to relish later.

"Fuck, Leila." He fucks me with deep and sure thrusts until I feel another orgasm coming my way. "You're too perfect for me."

The words light my body on fire. More than anything he has said so far. How can words make me feel on top of the world?

Before I can fall into my next orgasm, he flips me over and starts fucking me from behind. Oh, shit! He slaps my ass so many times, I lose count. The sting only adds fuel to the ache between my legs. The only thing I can do is moan for him and open myself up as much as I can. I arch my back and rest my upper body on my elbows. The feeling is exceptional. I feel the pressure building again but something feels off.

I open my eyes and stare down at the pastel pink bedsheet.

"Ethan," I moan when I feel his hand between my legs. He's rubbing my poor clit with expert fingers. I won't last long if he keeps doing that. "I want to see you," I blurt out between my breaths.

It feels wonderful, being fucked by him at his pace and to his liking. I love that my body can bring him so much pleasure. I love that we can find our own world under his hands. But being faced away from him takes away some of the intimacy that I'm yearning for. Sure, any other day after today I will want him to fuck me just like this. Right now, I want to be in this moment with him, facing him, looking at him.

He slows down and rubs my back.

"I need to see you as you cum inside of me." I plead.

With less urgency, he turns my body over so that he's staring down at me with a blank look. He's not displeased but also not exactly happy either. His thumb comes up to my mouth and I eagerly suck on it. He starts moving again, with more ease. His heated gaze lands on every inch of my face. His other hand comes up around my neck and my eyes widen. He isn't gentle. His hand tightens around my neck until I can barely breathe.

I feel my breathing slow, even my moans are halted for a moment. He watches my face rush with blood and moves at a quicker pace. I start to see stars again, this time with my eyes open. Before I can even process what is happening, I cum with full force against his dick. It is the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I moan and start to see black around my vision. I can't imagine being more at peace with myself. His cock turns impossibly hard inside me and then he stays still, spurting his seed. I feel every jump of his dick inside me.

His hand eases from my mouth and my neck and I breathe in deeply.

We stare at each other. Sweat pouring down his face, tears pouring down mine.

"Leila," He runs a hand down my body, deep in thought.

"What is it?" I breathe in deeply.

He shakes his head instead and removes the cuffs from my wrists.

>>>

I don't remember much after that.

I end up curled up by his side. He has a hand wrapped around my body and we fall into a deep slumber. Once or twice, we wake to kiss and grope each other but he's gentle each time. He doesn't push for more and gives my body a break. I want to jump right back in but he just pulls me close and cuddles me.

I wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom.

He goes into the bathroom just as I'm finishing up and kisses my forehead. He stays behind to use the it too. Once we're both back in bed, he wastes no time pulling me close to him again. He pulls my body across his chest and rubs my lower back. His deep breathing lulls me back to sleep.

I don't completely wake up until the sun is shining through my window. That isn't what wakes me though. I reach out and realize I'm in bed alone. I sit up and rub my eyes, glancing at the clock. We only have a few hours before I have to take him back to the airport. My heart tightens at the thought but there is no point in fretting over something that hasn't happened yet.

My body slowly rises from my bed. I go into the restroom again and stop moving when I see myself in the mirror. There are bruises all over my body. Finger prints on my hips, around my neck, hickeys on my breasts. My fingers lightly run over them, exploring the different ways Ethan claimed me last night. I should be concerned, appalled, on the verge of tears. Instead, I wear them with a sense of pride and adoration.

I'm slowly but surely buying a ticket to crazy town when it comes to Ethan. There is no doubt about it.

Once I'm more refreshed, I put on his sweater and walk out to the living room. I smell the bacon before I hear it sizzling over the stove. I glide to the kitchen, ready to be greeted with kisses and praises.

"Good morning." I lean against the kitchen entrance.

Ethan is using a fork to flip some slices of bacon. He looks at me over his shoulder. "A very good morning."

He smiles but there is something off about it. It doesn't quite reach his eyes.

I shift from foot to foot, unsure of what could be going through his mind. Did I overstep by wearing his sweater? Is there some code about how I should act after we've had the best sex ever? I continue to watch him as he finishes up the last of the slices and then turns the stove off. He doesn't say anything as he sets up the plates filled with eggs, toast, and bacon on my small table. The quiet shuffling is so loud between us.

"I hope you're hungry." He doesn't quite meet my eyes.

"Yes," I take a seat across from him and cross my legs.

He waits for me to finish grabbing my food before getting his own plate ready. We continue to eat in silence, him barely acknowledging me and me trying not to put any pressure on him. I don't know what I did wrong, but I don't want to make things worse. There are little warning bells going off in my mind but I try to ignore them.

I stare at him over my glass of OJ, he continues to stare down at his food. If quiet is what he needs, quiet he will get. When I finish eating, I grab his clean plate and place it in the sink. I put the leftovers away and then I start to wash the dishes. It is his turn to stare. I feel his eyes on me as I move around the kitchen, putting everything back in its place. When I have nothing else to do, I lean against the counter and look at him.

"Are we okay?" I bite my lip.

He makes his way over to me, ready to clear my worries when his eyes fall down to my neck. They widen and then narrow slightly. "May I?" He reaches for the bottom of the sweater.

I put my hands up and watch him roll it over my body.

His eyes land on every mark on my skin. The tightening around his mouth makes me nervous. I thought he would be proud of his work. I expected the sadistic side of him to appreciate all of the ways he made me his last night.

"Are you okay?" He brushes the fingerprints around my neck. Then he touches the necklace.

I nod. "I'm perfect."

He frowns.

I shake my head. "I thought you were perfect too."

"Leila," He touches the hickey on my breast and I shiver in response. "You look like you were attacked."

"Ethan," I huff in annoyance. "Last night was the best sex I've ever had. Please don't ruin it."

"I lost control." He doesn't let up.

"Well, I reached that headspace you wanted me to. I felt nothing but pleasure last night." I shrug.

His guard lowers. "You reached your subspace?"

"Yes," I nod. "It was wonderful. You were amazing."

He doesn't say anything.

"I thought you were sadistic. I thought you would have enjoyed last night too." My insecurity is hard to hide.

He sighs and wraps his hands around me. "Leila, I'm sorry if I made you think otherwise." He kisses me. "Last night was unlike anything I have ever experienced."

"So, you did like it?"

"Baby," He shakes his head. "I can't imagine sharing that moment with anyone else. It was really special."

My cheeks heat up and I have trouble staring at him now. "Ditto."

He smirks. "That is not to say we will have a repeat of that today."

"Why not?" I'm devastated and doing nothing to hide that.

"You need to give your body a rest. We will still do other things." He reaches down to pull me closer. "You have earned so many rewards."

"Well, you should have led with that."

He chuckles. "Let's shower and then play a little more."

"Yes, Sir."

Showering with Ethan is an interesting affair.

I don't do much. He takes his time washing every inch of my skin. I mean EVERY inch. We're in there so long the water starts to run lukewarm and we have to quickly shampoo and condition before it gets too cold. I wanted to wash him too but he insisted on taking good care of me first.

Before I can even dry myself off, he drops down to his knees and digs his nose into my wet folds. I lean back against the counter, hanging on to the edge. I want to dig my fingers into his hair but he looks up at my breasts appreciatively and I know he prefers me this way. His tongue slowly fucks me into an amazing orgasm. One that has me panting and moaning out loud in my bathroom. Echoes fall all around us. His fingers rub my nipples with hunger. As soon as I fill his mouth with my cum, he rushes up to take my breasts in his mouth.

He carries me to bed, laying me down with care before fingering me.

He uses two fingers to curl along my g-spot and holds my hips down with his other hand. Once I try to lift my hips again, he slaps my breasts until I settle down. Good thing he is not too remorseful about all of my bruises, I chuckle inside. I don't know how I would deal with Ethan if he didn't want to play rough anymore. It is all I know when it comes to him.

He moves on to slapping my thighs and fingering me with quicker movements. I have no chance of holding back when my second orgasm approaches. I vaguely realize that Ethan hasn't been enforcing his rule about asking for permission to cum. Or maybe, he knows just how to please me to make me cum so that in itself is my permission. Either way, as long as I'm not getting punished, I enjoy every moment of it.

He carries me to my couch and we both lay there, naked, watching Christmas movies. We watch my favorite and then a few of his. It is only half way through the third movie that he bends me over my coffee table and slaps my ass a few times for good measure. The slaps are louder than they actually sting but I still jump a little with each contact. He slaps my pussy a few times and I feel the heat radiating off it.

His tongue digs deep into my asshole just as this thumb plunges deep into my pussy.

"Ethan," I arch my back and close my eyes. "You're killing me."

I feel the orgasm creeping up on me again.

"Now you know how I feel." He murmurs against my tainted hole.

"Fuck me, please." I need to feel him inside me.