The Right One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing will ever be worth hurting you." He lays back and I rest against his chest. "She did give me a lot of useful information. I want to make sure I can be the best version of myself when we're in and out of our roleplay."

"You do understand why I may be uncomfortable with any relationship you wish to have with her in the future, right?"

He rubs my back. "I think I should be okay to leave her in the past now. Anything I may be uncertain about will just require us both to work through it."

My heart warms. It cannot be this easy, can it? Just voicing my concerns and being heard and validated so easily. It was never that easy before. I was made to be the sensitive and demanding bad guy. I guess true love makes certain sacrifices easier. It is what has made me accept this loving man as my future husband without any doubt in my heart.

"I truly expected to be here for maybe a day or two just to spend time with you." I pull up the large rock on my finger and blush. "I didn't expect to leave with a fiancée."

"You have some nerve showing up unannounced on my doorstep." He lights slaps my butt. "Had I been alone, you would have been paying for your little surprise with multiple orgasms."

I tremble in anticipation.

"It was Rupert's idea." I hide my face in his neck. "He gave me a little push and I'm glad I listened."

He chuckles. "That old bastard will pay."

"I'm the happiest woman ever." I run my hand down his chest.

"I hope that is still the case when I tie you up to my bed." He kisses the top of my head. "You nearly gave me half a heart attack when you mentioned never speaking to me again."

My cheeks turn a darker shade. "I'm sorry, Sir."

"Running in the rain, refusing to let me explain myself," He holds up his fingers to go through each offense. "Tempting fate to catch pneumonia, refusing to look at me-"

I place a hand over my mouth and look down at him. "I think all of that can be overlooked when I remind you that I am now your fiancée and I request to be treated with a little compassion."

His eyes darken with hunger. He pulls me over his thighs so that I'm straddling him on his plush carpet.

"Tell me then, soon-to-be-wife, how should we celebrate this precious milestone?"

I lean down to kiss him and sneak my hand between us. I clumsily unbutton his pants and feel his hardened length through his boxers.

"Can you please fuck me, Master? Right here, on your floor."

"On our floor." He corrects me. "I want to see you ride my dick, pet."

I shift around so that I can free him from his clothing. Once I do, I rub myself along his cock. My juices coat him and I moan when he rubs himself on my clit. His fingers graze my thighs, gently applying enough pressure to feel their presence.

"I'm getting on birth control." I look down at him with heavy lids. "I want you to fill me with your cum every time."

He groans and digs his fingers into my hips. Through hooded lids, he twists my nipples through his shirt. When he runs out of patience, he throws it over my head and rubs my sore peaks. I get goosebumps when he lightly slaps them to make them jiggle. My pussy is drenched against his hard cock.

Fuck.

"I want to feel you with nothing between us." I throw myself back and continue moving against his length. "Please fill me with your cum."

His hand comes up to pull my face down. He kisses me deeply and then pulls back to stare at me. "Are you sure?"

I nod. "There's the morning-after pill." I moan when I feel his dick jump. My breathing is labored between us. "And I figure having your baby isn't the worst thing in the world." I chuckle.

He slaps my ass and groans. "Is this entertaining to you?" He pinches my nipples in warning.

"No Sir,"

He lifts my hips and plunges into me with no hesitation. He guides my hips up and down his cock, coating himself with my juices and giving me a whirlwind of emotions. Feeling his velvety length inside of me is another world entirely. I ride him, moaning and barely containing my excitement. The tight coil in my core only tightens as his fingers slam me down against him. He controls the pace and the force in which he claims me.

"Ethan, I'm cumming." I shout into the air.

He holds me high and starts to thrust with more urgency from below. I cum all over him, crying tears of relief, pulling him over the edge with me. His cock turns solid steel inside of me before ultimately filling me up with every drop of his seed. He doesn't stop pumping until there is nothing left.

I fall onto his chest, leaving him inside of me.

"You're going to kill me, Leila." He sighs out loud.

"Just don't die before the wedding." I close my eyes and feel myself dosing. Not before he gently nudges my rib.

"I have a confession." His tone is soothing and I keep my eyes closed. "The first time we had sex when you made me look down at you as I claimed you, I knew without a doubt that I would be a broken man if you ever left me."

I snuggle closer to him. The sound of his voice sooths me to sleep. I remember how clearly I wanted to look into his eyes when he came inside of me. I wanted to watch him take pleasure from my body and I knew there was something there that he wasn't letting on

"The next morning, I had to contain my need to propose right there and then."

"Did the bruises stop you?" I remember how upset he was about them.

I feel him shake his head. "If anything, they just served as a reminder of how much I wanted to make you mine. You have always been the right one for me. You make me crazy, Leila."

"Ditto." I sigh and close my eyes. "I love your crazy, Ethan."

He is my perfect one.

His breathing levels. "Sleep, little one. You won't get much rest after this."

<<<>>>

<Epilogue>

"Everything good to go?" Ethan shoots me a look as he places a box on the table.

"Yes, Sir." I put the pamphlets down, readily available to him to hand out to new comers.

Drea comes to my side and whispers in my ear. "I'm surprised he trusts you enough to lay out the resources."

We both snicker and then stop when he frowns.

Drea walks away, pretending not to have said anything at all. I watch her retreating figure and waltz over to my nervous man. Anyone who doesn't know him would assume he is as cool as a cucumber about this year's development training. Just like last year, he is dressed to impress and is in charge of every little thing. It is why Drea teases me when I get assigned anything from him. I've learned his need to control bleeds into the workplace.

"How is my Master feeling?" I make sure no one is around to hear us.

His hazel eyes darken slightly but then he shakes his head. "Don't distract me, little minx."

I put my hands up. "I just want to make sure I can help you in any way that I can."

When I volunteered to help with training this year, I thought it would require me to work long hours and make tough decisions. I didn't know it would require me to ease Ethan's mind when he started to stress about every little detail. It is no wonder last year was so successful. He takes every consideration with importance and doesn't do anything half-assed.

"My mouth is available to do as you wish with if it helps you relax." I made sure to wear long-lasting lipstick that doesn't transfer onto other surfaces exactly for this reason.

"We'll see about that when we go back to our room tonight."

I pout, secretly hoping he would take me up on my offer. I've been wanting to climb him like a tree as soon as we walked out of the hotel room this morning. He looks exactly like the Ethan I met a year ago when I attended this same training. Now, I'm on the other side of the table, at least for today. Not only that, but I get to be the one that sleeps in his bed every night.

My new boss in headquarters wasn't thrilled to have me gone for three days but Ethan swooped in and reminded them my volunteering would be greatly appreciated. It has given us more time together not only at home but at work as well. I've gotten to see other sides of Ethan that have only made me love him a little more each time.

It feels like ages ago when I used to second-guess all of my actions.

Now, it is as easy as breathing to sit at Ethan's feet as he works from home. Or to wait until he has played with my breasts long enough before begging him to fuck me thoroughly. Outside of the physical, I no longer wonder if he loves me as much as he says. He shows me every day, through every action, and every small gift that I am constantly on his mind. He doesn't hide when he feels vulnerable around me. He emphasizes the power I hold over him and how easy it would be to hurt him if I wanted to.

I have fallen into the easy routine of giving myself over to him. He makes choices for me that once would have scared me but now I look forward to. He gives me freedom when I don't relent and I've learned that sometimes I want the idea of freedom more than the actual feeling. I like being the center of his universe. I like his actions revolving around mine and his mood being on par with mine. It is as if we are two halves of the same soul.

Something that Maggie and Travis witnessed when they first met him. I thought it would take months for them to come around but it appears Ethan's feelings for me are written plain as day and they had no doubt about it. Maybe not those dark feelings that he leaves for our sessions. But once he became good friends with my friends, they felt that they could trust him to care for me the way they had always hoped I would be. And I have been cared for, without a doubt.

"Today will be great." I hand him the check-in list.

He leans down to kiss my ring and then my palm. "If my baby says it, it must be true."

"It is." I lean over to give him a small kiss and take a seat next to him. "Looks like our first guests are arriving."

We both give them a welcoming smile and straighten out the pages of names that will hopefully one day make it as far as they hope to.

I know I have made it there and eons beyond.