The Right One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slaps my ass, with more force this time. "You're getting a little too comfortable ordering me around."

"I'm sorry, Master."

He goes back to sticking his tongue in my tight hole and fingering my dripping pussy. How can I cum again? I'm used to cumming once during sex. Three times in one day is a big feat even if I'm working alone. But I know if he was to fuck me properly, we could make it happen. It is in our best interest to work as a team. He just needs to realize how appealing it can be.

"I really need to feel your big cock in my pussy, Master." I'm breathless and pushing back against his assault.

"How about my big cock in your ass?" He counters.

I stay silent, my mind running in circles. I want him, any way I can get him. Could it really be so bad? I've never done it before but his tongue back there is doing wonders. I can only imagine the pleasure he would bring me.

"Are you giving me a choice, Sir?"

"You always have a choice." He pinches my clit.

I jump and nod. "Right, sorry." I bite my lip. "Do you want to be the only man to ever claim my ass, Master?"

He groans. "You're damn right I do. I already claimed your sweet pussy." His fingers curl in my pussy, reminding me how thoroughly fucked I was last night. "But it's still too soon."

"Do you want to cum in my ass, Master?"

"Leila," It is a warning.

I'm pushing it, but I want it now.

"Please fill me with your cum, Master." I moan.

He slaps my ass but moves to stand behind me. "You know I'm trying to go easy on you after last night."

"I just want to be your good girl." I wiggle my ass in front of him.

He slaps my pussy. "You want to be my naughty girl." He leans over to put his forefinger in my mouth. "But who am I to deprive you? My baby gets anything she wants, it seems."

I suck on his finger and run my tongue all over it. I feel his spit land right between my cheeks before he removes his finger from my mouth and then rubs it along my tight hole.

"This is going to require a lot of patience." He warns. "We haven't prepared you at all and I want to make sure you enjoy it."

"I will." I moan when he applies pressure on his finger.

One of his knuckles manages to make it in before I start to feel the uncomfortableness. It is as if there is an intrusion that doesn't feel quite right. It shouldn't feel right, technically. Nothing should be going in. He quickly remedies my hesitation by rubbing my clit with his other hand. Straightaway, I feel my body respond to his touch and I moan against his hands.

He slips in another knuckle and more spit into my tight hole. He continues to rub my clit, fingering me in between, and moving his finger around my asshole. I feel the difference as the time passes. The more he gets me worked up, the looser I feel and the easier it is for him to stick his finger in my ass. By the time his whole finger is in, I'm ready to cum against his other hand.

"You can't cum until I say so." He warns.

"Ethan, please!" I whine.

He removes his finger and places his bare cock against my back entrance.

I feel more spit come down my crack and I know he's lubed himself up with his own spit and my juices. The way he rubs his dick all over my pussy without actually penetrating it is torturous. His hand goes back to playing with my clit as the other one guides the head of his cock into my back entrance. There is some resistance. But it passes as he fingers my dripping hole.

I moan and feel myself opening up to him. I want to cum so bad.

He manages to stick his whole head in and lets me squeeze myself around him. I arch against his fingers and his dick. It is painful, it does feel uncomfortable, but the act of having Ethan claim my ass for the first time leaves me dizzy with need. I want to give him this. I want him to enjoy it. I want to cum against his dick.

He pushes in little by little, stopping when he meets too much resistance and encouraging me to take every inch of him. He moves back and forth and in and out with every little progress he makes. Sweat is pouring down my face by the time the back of my thighs rub against his own. He is completely in. I'm taking deep breaths to get used to the feel of him and he's rubbing my back and fingering my pussy. I feel so tight and full.

"Ready, baby?"

"Yes," I hiss when he pulls back.

He doesn't fuck me with half of the strength he did last night. I think he could have hurt me if he did. Not that it doesn't hurt right now, it just feels manageable. I can deal with him fucking my ass. I actually enjoy feeling his dick slide along my cheeks.

"You're my naughty girl." He leans down to whisper in my ear. His hand wrapping around the back of my neck. "Aren't you?"

I moan louder and feel myself getting excited again. "Yes, Sir."

"Who does this ass belong to?" He grips one cheek with force.

"It's yours." I moan and huff.

Fuck, his words are pushing me closer to the edge. Fuck, I'm close to cumming.

"What else is mine?" He picks up his speed but by now I'm used to having him in my tight hole. He grabs my wrists and holds them against my lower back. His strokes have me on fire.

It feels enjoyable now. I feel the juices from my pussy coat his length. The nerves in my ass feel much more sensitive than my pussy. I feel every inch and every movement. It is delightful. My eyes flutter close and I moan again.

"My pussy is yours." I groan when he rubs my clit with more pressure.

"What else?" His thighs slap against my own.

"I'm going to cum," I sob and try to pull away.

"Don't run away, baby. Take it." He pounds faster and harder. "I know my sweet girl can take every inch of me."

"Ethan!" I try to hold back but it's getting harder. He feels so good. I just want him to cum inside of me. "Please cum inside of me, baby."

His movement falters when he hears my endearment but then he really starts pounding into me. "Say what we both know." He grunts. "Who do you belong to?"

"You," I say between gulps of breaths. "I'm yours, Ethan."

"Fuck-" He pulls me tight against him, rubbing my clit so that I fall over the edge with him and we're both tossed into dark bliss.

I move against him, cumming down with all sorts of screaming from my lips. He growls against my neck. Biting and pulling me as close as he possibly can. His cum covers every inch of my hole until I feel completely full, right to the brim.

We fall back onto the floor, allowing our breaths to make the only sound in the room.

>>>

Getting him to the airport proves to be a challenge.

Just as we are both coming down from our high, his phone starts to go off. Apparently, an alarm he set to make sure he made it to his flight in time. We both rush through our shower, with sloppy kisses, and love bites. He dresses me, with no underwear again and I stay on my knees as I watch him get ready. I earn a lot of pets and caresses, which I bask in. I know I'm distracting him when he triple-checks his bag and kisses me for the fourth time.

We hurry out of my apartment when we realize we're cutting it close. He drives with more urgency than when he first arrived. I hold his hand and try to push down all of the bad thoughts that come to mind. If I have any hope for us, I will have to learn to be less pessimistic. Unfortunately, the unsettling feeling in my chest just gets worse the closer we get to our destination.

"You're pouting." He looks over at me during a red light.

"When are you coming back?" I continue to stare down at his hand in mine.

"I'm not sure. These next few months are going to be very time-consuming with the work piled on my desk."

I nod in understanding. Long distance is what I apparently signed up for.

"I would love to have you over at my place relatively soon if your schedule allows it." He reaches over and brushes my cheek. "I'll send you my address before I board the plane."

My heart and face warm under his gaze.

The light turns green and, in a few minutes, we're at the departure entrance. I'm holding onto him as tight as I can. He kisses me deeply and with a sense of rush but not because he may miss his flight. There is a desperate undertone with the brush of his lips. One that I reciprocate because we don't know when we'll see each other again.

"Behave, little one." He pushes my hair behind my ear. His hazel eyes bore into mine.

"I'll miss you."

"Not as much as I will." He kisses me once more and then leaves.

<<<>>>

The days pass by very slowly.

I watch as each day, the bruises turn different colors and then inevitably start to disappear. They were small to begin with so I didn't expect them to last. It just hurts a little that there are no more signs of the best two days of my life. The only good aspect is that I won't have to hide them when I go back to work after New Year's.

Ugh, another inconvenience.

Maggie and Travis have been blowing up my phone about the party they invited me to. I would much rather spend the night alone in my apartment. Remembering every which way I came against Ethan's tongue and fingers. But they don't let me off the hook. They pull their best friend card on me and I end up getting picked up by Maggie on her way to the party. Travis has been there for an hour now, helping his friend set up.

The dress I decide to wear comes down mid-thigh and the undershirt I put on helps me feel more comfortable with it. The boots make my legs look longer than they actually are. If I wasn't pining over Ethan, I would have made sure my outfit was worth going out in the first place. I would have definitely found someone to go home with. I know I won't be much fun when he's all I can think about.

"You've been holding back!" She elbows me after driving in silence for a total of five minutes. "You don't want to text or talk over the phone about Ethan. I assume in person it would be better but you're radio silent."

I stare out the window and feel the blood rush to my face.

"It was...amazing." I sigh and lean my head against the glass. "He was perfect."

"Wow," She looks over at me, unsure. "Sounds like you're falling for him very quickly."

I shake my head. "This has been months in the making."

From the first moment I laid eyes on him, I felt something within me warming up. He was intimidating and left me unnerved but in the best ways possible. Months of getting to know him and being thrown into his presence could only lead us to where we are. When was it exactly that I fell for him though? Because there is no doubt in my heart that I love him, painfully so.

Was it when he brought me dinner on the first night of training? A thoughtful gesture that I will never forget. Or maybe that was too soon. Even if I liked him and was attracted to him, I knew my heart would be closed off while I was with Hank. Was it the moment he refused to kiss me because of it? I think it was the moment I handed him my panties during Thanksgiving. Maybe Maggie is right. Maybe I am rushing through this.

"He gave me this gift." I show her the necklace I wear every day. "Maggie, I-" My eyes start to water. "I'm falling for him, so hard."

She waits until we park outside of the apartment complex to hug me. "Oh, Leila." She pulls back and instead of smiling at me because of my confession, she looks concerned. "Honey, are you sure you want to throw yourself into another serious relationship? Hank barely moved out a few months ago."

I shake my head. "Ethan is so different." I brush my tears away and control my breathing. "He's starting to take up a lot of room in my heart."

She nibbles on her top lip and scratches her cheek. "Leila," Her tone is careful. "Remember the last time you allowed a guy to take up all the room in your heart?"

I shake my head again. "Maggie, he's so different. I want you to meet him. I need you to see how caring he is and how he treats me."

She doesn't look thrilled by the idea and I want to cry some more.

The rational part of my brain is aware that Maggie is within her right to be skeptical. She has good intentions and she's seen me at my worst. She has met the man that ruined me and she knows the signs. But I want to show her that this is different. The irrational part of my brain wants her to accept my word. It is happening quickly but it is because it is so authentic that it works. I know she won't be able to trust it blindly though.

"Okay," She reaches over and brushes my tears. "No more crying. We are starting the new year with some fun and alcohol."

I smile through the last of my tears.

Travis opens the door and invites us in. It isn't until I see him that I realize they're wearing matching colors. Silver and black, although Maggie is wearing a short romper and Travis is wearing overalls. After they kiss and tell each other all the lovey-dovey stuff they didn't get to today, they guide me over to the kitchen.

The place is very nice, well-furnished, and taken care of. There are enough people to make the party seem successful by most standards but I don't care to look around. I won't recognize anyone here anyways.

"Leila," Maggie pulls me closer to her and motions over to a guy next to Travis. "This is Stephen. Stephen, this is Maggie."

I shake his hand and smile politely. "Thank you for inviting me."

He's a tall guy with sandy hair that reaches past his ears. He has a rugged look about him that would have had me swooning over him in the past. His red and black plaid shirt and dark jeans are nothing special but the way he wears them lets me know he's probably the type to have washboard abs underneath.

He hands me a beer and I thank him.

I see the expectation in Maggie's eyes when we make small talk and want to throttle her.

"How long have you lived here?" I ask him, ignoring whatever look Maggie and Travis share.

"Going on two years now." He sips on his IPA.

"It's really nice." I look around the kitchen.

"You should see the best part." He waves his arm over and I follow him out back.

There's a pool with people inside of it. The view is breathtaking and I'm pleasantly surprised. It is a beautiful night with clear skies. I've been too worried about Ethan being thousands of miles away that I forget I should be living in this moment for myself. Is this my old relationship replaying again? Should I be more cautious? It is hard to think about when he's so far away.

"I'm going to make some more small talk with you for a little longer." Stephen whispers over to me and then points back at my friends who are watching us through the window from the kitchen. "They threatened to unfriend me if I blew you off."

I giggle and shake my head. "I threatened to leave if I even caught a whiff of a set up. Should I be running out now or wait until you're done with your ruse?"

He smiles. "They're always trying to play matchmakers with me."

I take a sip of my beer. "They're usually more understanding when it comes to me. Not sure why they're being pushy now."

"Maybe because you just got out of a relationship?"

I smile. "They gave you the rundown?"

"Oh yeah," He nods. "They even told me what your favorite beer is." He points to my drink.

I shake my head and then sigh. "Sorry, I should have probably let you know that I'm already seeing someone."

It's his turn to shake his head. "If they had bothered to ask, I would have let them know that I'm in the middle of trying to get a girl from the gym to go out with me."

I genuinely laugh this time and push his shoulder. "We could have avoided all of this."

"I wasn't trying to be rude." He puts his hands up. The music in the distance stops and he rolls his eyes. "Sorry, let me go take care of that."

I nod and then shoot my friends a glare when they make their way over to me.

"You promised no funny business." I point at Maggie. "I expected more from you."

"He's so cute, Leila. I couldn't at least try."

Travis nods. "You guys would hit it off if you just gave it a chance. I see you smiling, like really smiling with him."

"I'm already seeing someone Trav. I'm sure Maggie filled you in while you were spying on me from the kitchen."

"Well, Stephen is here not a few states over." Maggie shrugs.

"I am fully aware." I try to keep my tone light. "Were you aware that he's actually already interested in someone?"

She pushes the thought aside. "Who in their right mind would worry about some other girl when you walk into the room?"

I smile and pull them both in for a hug. "I love you both, but it isn't going to happen."

They both hug me back.

"Fine," Maggie mumbles.

"Okay," Travis answers.

We spend some time shooting the shit and catching up on the last two weeks. In the back of my mind, I replay Travis' words. I was smiling when I was talking to Stephen but more because he is someone that is easy to talk to. There is a lightness in our interaction because there are no expectations. The fact that we're both interested in other people means we can joke around the same way Travis and I can.

Sure, being in the presence of an attractive guy closer to my age seems appealing at first. Even starting something that morphs from friendship to lovers. But there is an intense and passionate part that will always be missing. Perhaps not from his end but from mine. An exclusive part that I didn't discover until I got down on my knees for Ethan. One that no ex-lover has ever gotten out of me. I doubt I will ever be able to recreate that with any other man that crosses my path.

Travis guides Maggie to the dance floor and I'm left with my thoughts on the side of the pool.

The party is in full swing by the time midnight rolls around. We're all a little buzzed and playing beer pong when Stephen turns on the TV. We all gather around his living room, some wrapped in towels, others wrapped up in each other's arms as the countdown begins. I watch the ball drop a little bit lower each time and silently pray that my life will intertwine with Ethan's so closely that we will not be able to tell each other apart this year.

"Happy new year!" Everyone yells at once.

I'm pulled into group hugs and into the arms of random strangers as they all celebrate the start of a new day and a new year. Maggie is a blubbering mess, as she is every year, and thanks me and Travis for being in her life. We hug her through her tears and I know Travis will be the one to drive us home tonight.

Stephen pulls me into a hug next and whispers, "Thanks for sticking around."

My phone rings and I pull it out of my pocket.

"Happy new year, baby." Ethan purrs into my ear.

I'm slow to respond, not expecting to hear from him tonight. "Hi, happy new year."

"I'll get you another beer," Stephen yells over the crowd.

I nod and give him a thumbs-up. My eyes bounce all around the room, trying to find a quiet space. I go back out toward the pool and lean against the balcony railing.

"Sorry, I was trying to find somewhere quiet for us to talk." I start to play with my necklace.

"Where are you?" He sounds more awake.

"At some random guy's house." I giggle. Then I remember who I'm talking to and backtrack. "I mean he's a friend of a friend. But I'm here with my friends. For them really."

"Are they trying set you two up?" His tone is teasing.

"Yes actually." I laugh and shake my head. "If only they understand that I don't have eyes for anyone else at the moment."

"Just at this moment?" He grumbles.

"Maybe for a very long time," I admit. My cheeks are heating up.

"Hey, here is your beer." Stephen places a cool glass in my hand.

"Thanks," I mumble and then point to my phone. "Talking to the guy I mentioned earlier."

He nods and then points back to the party. "Gonna go back to hosting now."

I gesture okay and give him a small wave.

"Is he your type?" Ethan asks through the line.

"Yes, in the past he is someone I would have considered." I stare at Stephan as he walks around offering people more beer or fresh towels.