All Comments on 'The Right Words'

by loquere

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Just a slut! Why not just divorce the asshole husband, oh thats right, she can't give up the money 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Whore

She fucks a kid barely legal. Fucking cheating whore wife.

kelchakelchaalmost 11 years ago
Good

Married five years and no sex for a year. He's a gay dick licker still in the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Usual sick content.

Only about five occasional posters have any intelligence. This author certainly isn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this author

i would venture a guess is either ten years old or has the mind of a ten year old and should be pitied.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 11 years ago
circle back to hubby?

to "redeem" wife for the hot extra-marital sex, I suggest a sequel where hubby stumbles across her & Donald, leading the a three-way, leading to an orgy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ignore the Haters

Good story. Had all the right elements. Would love to read what happens at their next meeting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

Sorry author but she is a slut. She had gratuitous sex while married without the consent of her husband (ie hot wife or open marriage)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yeah but you don't need to be a cheating slut to move on

he was a whore to his money and she was just a cheating whore. I agree with the writer. There's nothing here to redeem. She did the typical slut thing without the golddigger tint to it. If your not happy fucking leave dont soil yourself doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No sex for a year?

Absent some medical condition, no sex for a year meant the marriage was over except for selling the rings back to the jeweler. We didn't need the upper class Mercedes and Bentley crap to see that.

I didn't care much for the story, the tales of the 1% and the 99% who are whoring to move up are a turn off for me.

Write about what you know

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Great Story*****

I don't usually like flash stories, but this one told a whole story very well written and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing I think I'll be reading more flash stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well written

One measure of a good story is the reaction it elicits - and it certainly got one from mallah! Well done. Or maybe his wife is just being fucked by a young black cock...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

I, at that age, did dream also

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
I agree with you

I very dislike all the women bashing in LW too. But there is only a very small percentage of the accts that do that. About 4 persons here have multiples upon multiples of accts. They make it there lifes work to bash women on LW every which way possible. Other members suspected as much and got proof of it. They even in one story admitted to doing just that.

At first glance I thought these individual were nothing but trolls but I come to know better. They are bitter husbands that lost there wives to other men. They have yet to figure out that they were at fault too since it takes two to tango. If they been better husbands maybe their wives would not have strayed in the first place. But like immature men they take out their frustrations out on other people instead at making themselves a better person.

I like the idea you have for a sequel. But can I offer one other idea. Donald development as well. Seems his father wants to groom him into a man just like the other men - only thinking of money as the solution to happiness.

I like both Hannah and Donald continue to see each other to the point of getting married. Donald's father disapproving of course and threaten to cut Donald off. Donald going through a rough patch were he almost loses Hannah until he figures it out and tells off his father. And in the end have Hannah come back to him announcing he was going to be a father which makes him very happy.

That is what I envisioned was going to happen as I read your story.

Thanks for the read, ***** 5 out of 5

John

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Comments about this story... and the initial reactions to it

So yeah. Hannah cheated...

How the fuck anyone could be surprise by it?

It's quite obvious Richard only sees her as a trophy to be display to everyone, not as a genuine life partner. I mean, I've heard of men who doesn't love their wives at all, yet still are fucking them as often as possible... but rarely do I heard of a man way too busy from work to actually take the time to fuck his wife at least one throughout a whole year! Even Sunday's a work day, dummy!? This is some Japanese Salaryman nonsense right there, where some dude leave his wife to go oversea, actually expecting her to not fuck around on him... except he's right there, next to her, and still ain't tapping that! People mentioned he's probably getting himself some strange on the side (whether he's straight or gay is ultimately irrelevant), but it sounds more like some high level asexuality to me - when your described-as pretty damn hot woman made it very clear that all she wants from you is your hard dick, yet you're telling her you'll buy her something as soon as it's convenient... you ain't into sex, period! There's also the whole thing about him not wanting her to have kids - the fuck does that has to do with his job? What exactly having children will prevent HIM from getting at work? Does that sounds like a guy who wants ANYTHING to do with the chick is married to??? No it's not surprisingly the neglected, ignored and unfulfilled Hannah latched on hardcore on some kid who show her some genuine wants and kindness - Donald was at the right place to say the right thing, and unassumingly took her heart away.

Seriously, ignore your wife for a year and see what will end up happening... no doubt will it be some sort of version of this story.

As for the initial commenters of this story... no idea what the hell they are upset about. Like, really, you can empathize with Richard here? It's OK, for you, for some loser to not fuck his wife for 365 DAYS, because he pays the bill and buy her nice things!? The very first comment is priceless - bitching about Hannah not divorcing her husband... when the story made it very clear, with her leaving her wedding ring behind, that this is EXACTLY what she's about to do! Yeah, these are old comments, but they're baffling... it also shows that the anti-cuck movement in LW was very present, five years ago! But, seriously, there was no cuckolding here - sure, a cheating happened, but mainly because one of the spouses in this marriage (yes, Richard) didn't not hold up his part in their partnership (fucking Hannah as regularly as possible.) 'Would have been one thing if he did his duty, yet she still was fucking around... but this is not the story that was written here.

A solid tale of emancipation from a bad union. Good read.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Richard is a fool for neglecting her. Good thing she found a very suitable alternative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a few sentences in and the wife is to dumb i cant read this story

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

Good for Hannah. It’s not really cheating if there wasn’t a viable relationship in the first place. Hubby deserved to get his narcissistic ass dumped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous