The Ring

Story Info
Jake proposes to Steven.
1k words
4.21
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four trails bring a hiker to the Hollywood sign, a landmark visible for miles. The shortest, Burbank trail, is a three mile round trip that climbs 875 feet. The longest, Brush Canyon, is a 6.4 mile round trip and climbs 1050 feet. The other two are Hollyridge and Innsdale Drive. Both climb 750 feet.

My boyfriend and I showered and dressed by 7 15 a.m. that Monday, the beginning of our first vacation together. Both long accustomed to rigorious outdoor activity, we planned a hike. The trails were familiar from previous hikes.

"It's going to be another hot day, 100 by 10 o'clock."

My observation about the weather was not lost on him.

"Trunks and teeshirt, then we'll take a dip," he replied.

In southern California an apartment or condo wthout a pool is a rare sight.

We finished our eggs and toast and hash browns then put the dishes inside the machine. We each poured a seccond coffee which we sipped while looking at the website hikingtrails.com on the Mac. Book

Not at all bashful about my sexual orientation, I pulled up white rainbow trunks over my bare ass and left my briefs in the laundry basket. Jake did likewise.


I had a particular trail in mind, one that we hadn't walked yet.

"Let's do the Brush Canyon trail. I feel energized."

"Sounds like a plan," he replied.

By 9 Jake had parked the Red Lexus and we started walking along the main road to the foot of the trail.

He pauses to gaze upward. Standing behind him, I lock my eyes onto Jake's spectacular body. The 5 10 170 pound hunk is ripped and his buns are tight.

For most of my 30 years I've been a runner, having begun the routine in high school on the track team. The muscles are lean but toned. Though I weigh 20 pounds less than my cute blond blue-eyed boyfriend, Jake and I are the same height.

We set a leisurely pace on the slope. The sun beat down causing us to perspire.

The sun was close to 11 when we finally stopped close enough to touch the sign. Both of us needed time to catch our breath.

I asked, "has anyone ever climbed the sign."

"No one I know," said Jake. "I think it's trespassing."

Would anyone mind if I take off this swimsuit and climb naked to the top.

Jake has always been an ameteur historian. "September 16 1932 an actress 24 year old Peg Entwhistle jumped to her death from the sign."

"Really," I exclaimed.

Is life so bad? Why would anyone off themself?

"Who know's why," Jake asked. "Maybe she was black listed because she was lesbian."

"That sucks."

Jake made an observation.

"Many in showbiz were secretly gay."

Standing against the the D, I looked into my boyfriend's eyes. The look gave way to an open-mouthed kiss. My trunks are barely able to conceal my sexual arousal.

"Someone's got a boner going there."

I giggled at his remark.

"For a million dollars I would climb bare-assed to the top."

"If I had it to give you," Jake quipped.

We kissed again, this time my dick hardens.

"Honey take my trunks down."

"Not here," said Jake.

The mental image of his penis sliding over my lips was driving me wild. His trunks could barely conceal his erection. I had given him many a blow job during our 3 years together and was not above giving him one right then.

On a subconscious level I could recall him telling me that his brother Ron proposed to fiancee Jane at the base of this sign. I harbored no such delusions.

We started hiking down the slope after spending about 10 minutes enjoying the view. I felt his hand on my buttocks. A light touch soon became more pressure.

"You are so going to get laid tonight."

"Tonight," he asked. "I was hoping to get some this afternoon."

"When ever you want it hon," I said softly.

Fortynine months had elapsed since I went on my first ever date. Jon and I had been a couple for just five months before the breakup left me crying. Jake came into my life 8 months after the breakup.

The following day we started another hike, this one in the southwestern Sierra Nevada. It's another hot one.

We were clad in cargo shorts. Mine are Khaki His are dark charcoal.

Within sight of mountain peaks Jake pulled a small black felt box from his left pocket. He went down onto his left knee. Emotion welled up inside me. He opened the box revealing a black matt finish with high polish blue edge ring.

"YES. Definetly YES I'll marry you."

"You didn't even wait for me to ask."

"Your eyes asked it hon."

He took my hand and slid it on the ring finger.

Sometimes a guy just wants to get laid. He doesn't care where he is when he gets it.

I stripped naked and pulled him into a kiss. He closed his hand around my dick which was already hard.

He stepped back only to strip off his clothes.

Within a second I am lying face up. One hand is behind my head and the other on my dick. Jake is rocking gently letting his dick slide back and forth inside me.

Grunts escape my throat masking intense pleasure. Pumping my hand enhances the experience. Suddenly we climaxed together. My cum lands near my navel. Cum drips down my buttocks.

Who cares that we're naked outside?

Jake stretches out on top of me to kiss my mouth. His erect dick brushes mine.

Satisfied but nervous, we put our clothes back on minutes after 1 o'clock.

"I can't wait for the wedding."

"I had to psyche myself. That took a few days."

"Did you think I wouldn't say 'yes'?"

During our long ride home back to L A we talked about places we'd love to see. Hawaii sounded exciting.

"Let's bungy jump," I suggested.

"You can if you want to but count me out."

"Zip line, hang gliding, parasailing," I suggested

"I like those suggestions," said Jake.

"I can't wait to tell all our friends and my family that we're getting married."

"Let's start planning," said Jake.