All Comments on 'The Ring'

by TheRightRevDrGloster

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
MattblackUKMattblackUK7 months ago

And what happened next?

dragonmann72dragonmann727 months ago

Ending to the story

And when I awoke, Jack was doing both women and Dave was doing me. Life is great at sea.

Hooked1957Hooked19577 months ago

????? Seriously?

GreyMatter46GreyMatter467 months ago

Seriously pissed me off. Why didn't you at least warn me it was only part one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah. Okay. Right.

Waste of time.

JOHNW42JOHNW427 months ago

Where's the rest? This isn't a story so much as a prologue.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture7 months ago

Huh guess this is a 2 part story or the writer didn't finish it. Won't rate unless complete.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Another unannounced multi-parter.

What a wimpy way to drum up comments---and drive down score.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If you're going to write a multi-part story, you need to be upfront with your readers and tell them. I'm not talking about adding a "To be continued..." to the end, although that would be better than nothing. You can put it in the title, you can put it in the story info, or you can put it in the opening remarks above your story. You have options. Take advantage of them.

-

If this is not a multi-part story, finish writing it before posting!

KiwihunterKiwihunter7 months ago

A great start. I can't wait for the next episode.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon7 months ago

This was nothing but incoherent gibberish.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

and they lived happily ever after, upon the carcass of his mother-in-law

PentafelixPentafelix7 months ago

A bit short but a promising start! Looking forward to your next submittal.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think that parts are missing from your story. Check it out and resend as a new publication?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

more typos in the first few sentences than you find in most 10 page stories. Functionally illiterate faux author, trying to lecture us about what 'good and bad' mind control stories would be, and yet incapable of formulating a coherent thought before I tuned out.

Chuckles1966Chuckles19667 months ago

OK, that's chapter 1....

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Still waiting, not falling in what?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Needs work. Lots of work. I hope you get it together. Or should I say, sorted out? What the hell does that even mean?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hate stories that been anchored.

ecboyecboy7 months ago

Is this the first part of the story ?

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

Dumb. Even I do better.

The BEAR

lAnatomistelAnatomiste7 months ago

@26th NC: not falling in the water - they're on a boat and the MC is stowing the anchor.

I'm looking forward to further chapters.

bigeightguybigeightguy7 months ago

Please write part 2!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Intriguing, but wrong category.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

500 yards away, that's five American football fields, you're not going to see or hear much.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Confuzzzed!!!

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sound like an interesting start but there was at least two problems that caught my attention long enough to make me stop reading to do some checking. You wrote Rachel's vocal wasn't loud "thoug" ; lost the h on that one. And I'm sure the anchor system he used was a windlass, not a fancy winglass. Sound like he should be glad he didn't put the shiny ring with a two inch diameter over his finger (where it would dangle around) and not over another part of his anatomy. That being said I will be moving on to Part 2 now to see what magic is hidden in the shiny ring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous