All Comments on 'The Ring Ceremony'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I am so fucking hard and horny right and leaking a lot of cum, this should be me in this story, I want to be a sissy just like this, I only wish this would come true for me, I can only hope that someday it will, can’t wait! In the meantime I just have to cum!

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

reat story i love how Cindy hekps he realuze what he is & how he becomes a sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A perfect Marriage. Wish I had married Cindy. She got exactly what she wanted and Johnnie got to live the life I would have totally enjoyed. Watching her make love to black men, then allowed to clean him and her while wearing panties, awesome. Living that lifestyle and then having a Black Master to service and please like a good sissy. That's me. After reading this story last night I sent an email to my boyfriend and advised, my wife is meeting friends for lunch on Sunday, may I come by and take care of anything that pops UP. He replied yes. No, he's not black; but, when I'm sucking his cock in my mind he will be.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I love the riveted ring. Sissy for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I have a mutual black lover. He wears both our wedding rings around his neck on an 18k gold necklace we bought him.

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

That is so nice how the wife showed and helped him reach his purpose in life.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Another great story Johnnie. As you know, I'm a sissy faggot gay husband who wants to have the type of relationship with my own wife the same as what you have with Cindy. There are so many excellent lines and excerpts from this story that turned me on but the one that really hit hard with me is:

"Suck him, baby. Suck a real man's cock after he fucked your wife. Show Alphonse who the real man is. ... Show him how much you appreciate him fucking me because you never will. Show our man what a faggot cock sucking homo I married."

Yes, that's me. I'm a faggot cocksucking homo who now knows and admits that -- yes, I AM GAY !!!

Keep up the great writing. I love all your stories every time I read them.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOXOX

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

One thing I forgot to mention in my last comment, I love the title of this story, "The Ring Ceremony." Except, instead of a cockring tying me up I would rather that my bull/master give me a wedding ring. I truly want to meet a man to make me his permanent girl, his permanent sissy, his cocksucking bottom bitch forever. Yes, after I finally come out to my wife as a gay sissy, my goal will be to find a man to marry me.

Wish me luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.