The Ring Corrupts Ch. 09 - Emily

Story Info
The ring assists in negotiations.
13.5k words
4.75
12.8k
20
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after I returned from meeting the correct tribal hierarchy, I received a call from Albert. He came to the hotel to meet with me. I sat there wondering if the Head man of the tribe had discovered that I'd bedded his prized daughter and all deals were off.

My fears proved unfounded. Albert told me he'd spoken with Kilani, who'd advised him negotiations had moved along well and placed our bid back in front of the Chinese. Albert made no mention of Thema and I had no wish to raise this potential impediment to Landsberry obtaining the mining and thoroughfare rights. I continued to berate myself about my late-night tryst with the most beautiful of African women.

I recognized this regret was now becoming a regular occurrence, following ring inspired liaisons. The ring fueled sexual urges, which I invariably acted upon, seemed to invariably be followed by prolonged remorse. I had decided that when I again saw the man who'd arranged for me to be gifted the ring, I would insist he took it back and I would return to leading a normal life. My thoughts on this were interrupted by Albert.

"Are you OK Robert? You look worried about something."

"No, no, it's nothing," I lied. "Seems like we did well up in the jungle. Hopefully they will sign when I return. What now?"

"Today I take you to meet Obang" Albert said.

"Did Paul not meet with this Obang the last time we were here?" I asked, referring to my boss.

"Yes, and he took with him some handsome gifts, but he merely got a handshake. I told Paul this was not sufficient, but he felt Obang was trustworthy and a handshake was enough. Obang is not trustworthy. You need his signature."

"Oh!" I exclaimed, pleased to hear that Paul had messed up, just as I had.

Albert didn't say what level of politician Obang was, but told me his was the signature we required.

"Will this require some cash," I asked Albert, as we travelled in the car to our meeting.

"It always requires something. Who is coming to Ghana to assist you?"

"Emily. She has not been to Ghana previously, but you have seen her on our hookups."

"Yes, she is pretty."

"Yes; pretty, but quite inexperienced, I think..."

"She will do fine," Albert cut in.

We met with Obang and I found him to be quite physically formidable, as well as being charismatic. I could see how Paul would have been taken in by him. We shared drink and food for over three hours, but unfortunately just as with the Tribe, negotiations continued at a snail paced.

"Well, that was a waste of time," I told Albert, as we travelled back to my hotel.

"Not at all," Albert said. "He has met you; he likes you, and progress has been made."

I took Albert at his word and bid him goodbye. I had a quiet night, ignoring any urgings from the ring when I looked toward certain women at the hotel. The only one I might have given into would have been Esi, but there was no sign of her, behind the reception desk.

I slept soundly, rising the next morning and going for a swim. After, I sat breakfasting and my mind drifted to Emily who was due to arrive in Accra sometime today, to support me. The mere thought of her saw my cock swell. I fought hard to ignore this, because it countered my determination to rid myself of the ring

"Hello Robert," the voice said, jolting me back to reality..

"You!" was all I could manage to exclaim, as he seated himself across the table from me.

"Yes indeed," he said smiling. "I said we would talk, following your journey to the jungle. Now you are returned and here I am. You are well Robert?"

"I'm well, but I'm not happy with you," I told the man who I now knew as Shaytan. "Three months ago you took me to see the wrong people, in the wrong village. So I've had to come back here to Ghana. Why did we not go to the correct village, what were you doing here the other night... How did you know...?"

"So many questions," he interrupted, with a quiet, calm, almost monotone voice. "I come to see you Robert. To see how your ring is performing for you. That is why we had to go to that village. To get your ring. You are enjoying it?"

"I...the ring was merely part of a gift exchange; in a deal made your people there. The wrong people as it turned out," I replied angrily.

"They are not my people and the ring was the primary reason we travelled to that village. The ring needed a new finger. Your finger Robert."

For a time I couldn't speak, attempting to comprehend exactly what he meant.

"That was why we went there?" I clarified.

"Yes! The ring's work had concluded there. It needed to travel on and where better to travel too than America; land of the free; where men are easily corrupted, and copulation is encouraged."

"So any deal I made there, at that village was always going to be meaningless?" I accused angrily, raising my voice.

"Easy Robert. Don't get angry. You have now visited the correct village and made good progress; from what I hear."

"What have you heard?" I asked guiltily, recalling my late-night tryst with Theema.

"I have heard the Head Man likes you. That he is leaning toward you ahead of the Chinese. I also heard his second daughter likes you. Did you enjoy the young woman who, but for your ring, would otherwise have proven an untouchable beauty?"

"I..." was all I could deliver by way of reply.

"Ahh yes, you enjoyed her. Just as you have enjoyed all conquests the ring has brought you. I am certain of this. You have been able to fuck women who would never have looked at you twice. Women who would have slapped your face at your impertinence. And you have delivered them pleasure in a manner they could never have dreamed of. When you think of it like that, the ring has served you well, has it not Robert?"

"Fuck your ring. I've had enough of it. It's more trouble than it's worth."

"Are you wishing to give it up Robert?" Shaytan replied quietly

"I... yes. It could potentially upset my dealings with the tribe, and back home I nearly got caught with my daughter's friend."

"This girl has not yet had her period?" he asked.

"Yes, of course she has. She's eighteen years old."

"Oh! She is a woman. So there is no problem."

"She's still in High School."

"The ring would not care of this."

"Yes, I know the ring doesn't care," I said, my anger flaring again. "The ring makes me hard looking at my own daughter."

"Your daughter?" he questioned, looking perplexed by this. "Now that is unusual. Your Aunt or cousin maybe, but your daughter? Are you sure she is your daughter? Maybe your wife lay with another man."

"Of course she's... I..." I flared, before stopping short.

Adele wasn't my biological daughter. My low sperm count had seen both our children conceived by IVF. Adele's natural father was an anonymous sperm-donor. I sat mulling this fact when he spoke again.

"It's no matter. There are some drawbacks, I will admit," he said, dismissively. "You were warned of these when you took the gift. There is physical pain when you leave the ring off for too long. There is pain in your heart when it attracts you to woman you would prefer not to be attracted too. Sometimes there is guilt if these women are young... or related to you. There is further guilt after you treat these women with brazen disregard. All this is true, but are these drawbacks not outweighed by the pleasure the ring has brought you? What of that Robert? Are you willing to give that up right now?

"I... I'm..." I mumbled.

"Anyway, you can't just give the ring away. You must gift it to another."

"Can I gift it to you?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because I am the ring's guardian. I cannot accept the ring, but I direct you who to offer it too. That weak man who gave it to you, back at the village three months ago. When he acquired it, I introduced him to the wearer. A man from the north, who I brought south. I did that, just as I brought you to the weak man."

"You wanted me to have the ring?"

"Yes, of course! I told you. To take to America. And when you have done your job, I take you to someone, who you can pass it on to. This is my job, I am the bearer of the ring," the handsome African said.

"What do you mean my 'job'?"

"A turn of phrase, I think you call it," he said, betraying he was a man of more intelligence than I'd initially thought. "'Had your fun,' might be a preferable manner to put it."

There was a prolonged silence, while I pondered what he'd told me. I didn't think for a second that he'd used the wrong words. However, that didn't matter right at that minute. Of more importance was deciding how to proceed. As usual the same debate raged on in my mind.

"Tell him you must give it up," I thought, my mind spinning. "You've had your fun. It's dangerous who you're attracted too."

"Do you see me as a weak man?" I asked.

"It is too early to tell. I can tell the ring scares you and so it should, but you are learning..."

"I've learnt it's bloody dangerous," I told him, reaching to pull the ring from my finger, having made my decision.

As I struggled to pull it free, my efforts were halted by my phone ringing. We both looked down to where it lay on the table. The caller's name was showing, and I picked up the phone.

"Emily! Hi!"

"Hi Robert. I'm here in Accra. Just landed! I just thought I'd call to let you know."

The mere sound of her voice saw an indescribable pleasure surge through my loins. It was the most intense I'd felt, and I was sure I was about to cum in my trousers.

"Where are you?" I asked, grimacing, while I struggled for control.

"At the airport. I just got in. I had a sudden thought that I should call and let you know."

"Yeah, ok; that's great. You'll come directly to the hotel?"

"Well, I have to get through immigration and collect my bags, but should be there in a couple of hours."

"Ok. I'll see you then. Bye."

As she ended the call, my juices sank back into my balls. The ring had remined me of the benefits it brought me, and these crowded out my concerns. Sweet young Emily had tipped the balance. All I could feel was my raging hard on and visions of her lying naked on her hotel bed, pulling me too her. Demanding I go inside her.

"He's right. What fun I've had," I considered. "I've been a stallion...a lion in the bed...so much fun. Hang onto it Rob...just ask some questions first..."

"I'll keep it for now," I said pushing the ring back into position.

"I thought you would. Emily has not yet felt the power of the ring. She will enjoy the pleasure it brings to her."

"I'll keep it until the end of my time in Africa and then you take it back."

"Possibly we can reach an arrangement, but meanwhile you need to bask in the joys it brings..."

"Never mind that" I said, irritated by his superior tone. "Tell me; why is the ring attracted more to some woman and less so to others?"

"Not the ring Robert. It is you who are attracted more to some than others. It is your cock that goes rigid."

"Bullshit! There are some of them who I don't even like. Others who I'm... well who I shouldn't look upon in that manner at all, and have no wish too in the future."

"Alright! Yes this is true! There is a reason for this attraction and in time you will find out why," he answered cryptically.

"And why does this ring make me so domineering toward the women I am with?"

"Ahhhh, yes; now that comes from the descendants of the man who originally had the ring cast. It operates in their mold."

"Who was that man?

"He is Mansa Musa, the greatest King who ever lived. It was he who had the ring cast, so his wives and concubines could delight in its touch. However, following the great King's death it was passed to his son and then to his son and so on through the generations. These heirs were not the strong, reliable rulers that Mansa Musa had been. They were weak, spoilt and self-indulgent. The ring became imbued with their deviant ways. These were domineering rulers who did not like being challenged by anyone, let alone a woman. The ring can treat compliant women well; but strong-willed women it must cut down to size. Sometimes even compliant women are not treated so well. The wearer must be accepting of this."

"Oh I see," I replied, his words at least giving explanation to some of my concerns.

"So your questions are answered, and your decision is made. You will endure some inconvenience for the sake of great pleasure. The pleasure of taking the beautiful young Emily to your bed and providing her with the thrill of a lifetime."

"Well, my questions weren't fully answered and how the fuck do you know about so much about Emily?"

"The guardian of the ring must know much. But that is of no concern to you. For now you have decided to keep the ring, so we have nothing further to speak of. I will come to see you near the end of your time here in Ghana. Good day Robert."

With that he rose, nodded and walked away

"Hi Robert," Emily called waving, after she summoned me down to reception.

She looked delightful in her dark blue, knee length dress, no stockings and high-heels.

"Hi Emily, good to see you," I said, giving her a brief kiss.

It was all I could do to stop myself from reaching out to grasp her arm, aware it would likely turn her to putty in my hands. I needed to contain myself because there was work to be done and tomorrow Albert had said we were to return to see Obang.

I updated Emily, careful to disguise my extreme arousal. She was excited about meeting a politician the following day, even telling me she could handle politicians and that I should concentrate on the tribe.

"The confidence of youth," I thought.

I was relieved when Emily said she needed to rest and get ready for tomorrow. She said she'd see me for breakfast in the morning. She left me there fingering the ring, unsure if I'd made the correct decision in not handing it back to Shaytan.

I looked toward the reception desk. My first liaison with the ring had been with the receptionist in the Hotel some months previous. My cock flared at the memory and the sight of the two young African women behind the desk. I moved across the lobby; fully aware it was the ring dragging me.

"Does Esi still work here?" I asked the more attractive receptionist, who gave a wide smile.

"No! She left to get married. Did you know her Sir?"

"Yes... well No not really," I said, my hand snaking out toward where hers sat on the counter. "I just remember her. I don't suppose you could tell me..."

"No Sir," she said, quickly withdrawing her hand, before I could touch it. "We can't give that information Sir. But I know her and will say an American asked after her."

"Oh good! Thanks." I muttered and quickly made an exit.

I went to the lift and up to my room. Still with a raging hard on the ring was determined I would go to Emily's room. I'd had enough and was equally determined not to give in. I went to my room entered and leant back against the door.

"I should have given him back the bloody ring," I thought.

The next day Emily arrived dressed just as I would have prescribed for our visit. White blouse and pencil thin skirt. When Albert saw her he smiled and nodded his approval to me. When we sat in Obang's office, the skirt rode half-way up her thigh. He gave no indication, but could not have helped but notice. I certainly noticed and it made for a physically uncomfortable time, while discussions continued.

"That went well. What a charming man he is," Emily gushed, on our way back to our hotel.

"The charm of a snake," I thought, reflecting on his desire for American cash, by way of 'costs' for his efforts.

Still, he'd told us that if we got the Head of the tribe's signature, he was prepared to provide his own and we could return to the US with everything sealed up.

"Golly Rob. It seems we're half-way there already," Emily continued, in her usual effusive manner. "I could be home to Mike sooner than I'd thought. That would be just great."

Emily had not been at all happy about leaving her husband Mike, so her joy at the prospect of returning home early was understandable. After we dropped Albert off, we rode back to our hotel, with her still chattering on and my rigid cock aching. It was unbearable and I decided not to put it off another day.

Emily said she was tired; intended to swim and then take dinner in her room. I dined alone. The fact that I'd decided to go to Emily seemed to relax my body and my ongoing erect cock ached less, throughout the meal. At the conclusion I ordered an unopened bottle of champagne, and went to my room for two glasses.

Soon I was standing outside Emily's door. I smiled at an African couple as they walked by, and waited until they turned the corner out of sight. I knocked on her door

"Is that you Robert?" I heard from the far side of the door.

I was aware Emily would know full well it was me, from looking through the spy hole.

"Yep, I have something for you," I announced, holding the bottle up for her to see. "Let me in!"

"Oh! Ok Hang on. I'm not dressed."

"It's urgent Emily. Open the door," I demanded, in my most forthright manner.

I was her Boss, and this brought the desired result. The door clicked and moved half-way ajar. Emily put her head around and opened her mouth to speak.

"C'mon," I said, pushing the door open and marching into her hotel room

"What is it Robert? Is there a problem? Sorry, I'm not really dressed..."

"Poor Emily, not expecting company," I thought, surveying her still by the door, arm across her thin, white camisole.

I knew the reason for the arm would be that she wasn't wearing a bra. I looked to the light cotton shorties she wore and wondered if she also slept without panties. This thought caused my cock to surge with the desire. The ring would have me fuck her without consideration, but I fought to maintain my composure.

"Yes there's a problem. The problem is it's eight forty-five, you're away from home in Africa and you're ready for bed."

"Sorry Rob... it's the time zones. My rhythms are all mixed up."

"Well I came by with some champagne to alleviate your problem," I said, again raising the bottle and glasses.

"Oh, that's nice," the ever polite, upbeat young woman said, her eyes flitting toward the bathroom. "But I'm not dressed. Could I just go and put on a robe?"

"No! There's no need. We know each other well enough. Here!" I said, popping the cork, pouring a glass and offering it to her.

"Ok! Thanks," she said meekly, coming forward to collect the glass, dropping her arm.

I watched the movement under the camisole, which confirmed she did indeed have nothing on beneath. The ring demanded I reach to touch those firm young globes, but again I fought back. One, I was looking to play this out and two, I remained uneasy about allowing the ring total control of my actions, especially following my discussion with Shaytan.

Emily might have come across as an overly talkative blonde, but she was no fool. We were away from home; I was a male in her hotel room, and she'd seen me look to her chest. She quickly turned to go and sit on the end of the bed, while I poured myself a glass.

"Cheers!" I said, as Emily was forced to face me again, while we clinked glasses.

I moved to sit on the small sofa and an uneasy silence ensued. Emily sipped her drink, continuing to sit side on, giving me the perfect view of her slim legs and bare feet. Eventually she felt obliged to speak.

"Thanks Robert, this is nice. Thanks for thinking of me; but I arranged for Mike to phone at nine o'clock. I thought I'd be alone in my room by then."

"Are you going to tell him I'm here in your room?"

"Oh...ummm..." she said, a perplexed look crossing her face. "Well... I was kind of hoping you wouldn't be here. Maybe we can have a quick drink and..."

"I think it's best you don't tell him. What do you think?" I said, completely ignoring her indication that I leave. "You know; we're away together and... well, who knows what he might think?"