The Ring Corrupts Ch. 09 - Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning Rob," she said, as she sat.

"Morning," I replied, and an awkward silence followed, before she could look up at me.

"Look Rob, I'm quite embarrassed about last night. We..."

"We had a nice evening Emily; but what happens in Africa, stays in Africa. Ok!"

"Thanks I'd appreciate that," she said, followed by another silence before speaking again. "Rob; in the night, when you... when we... once again. It was nice, but you didn't... you know?"

"Outside; on your inner thigh," I lied, causing her to blush red, clearly ill at ease with my blunt description.

"Thanks! Oh god, I can't believe we did it. And so many times."

"It's what you wanted Emily. You were on fire."

"I was weak, and now I feel so guilty, but at least you... Mike and I are trying..."

"Yeah; you said. So we were careful, weren't we?"

"Yeah, yeah! We were... that's good."

Another silence ensued as we ate. Memories of the previous night saw my cock grow hard.

"Did you not enjoy what we did?" I asked, causing her to remain silent for some seconds.

"I think you could telI I did," she whispered, but that just makes the guilt worse.

"Will you tell Mike?"

"No, never!" she said forthrightly. "He'd never understand. I can't understand it myself. I'd never tell him."

"You don't want to shoot back up to the room after breakfast and..." I stated, reaching across to grasp her hand.

"No!" she said, abruptly withdrawing the hand before I could touch it. "No please Rob, not again. I feel bad enough as it is."

"OK, sure! Let's finish our breakfast and get about completing our job here," I said, resuming our old Boss employee relationship.

Emily went off to meet with some minor politicians and reported back to Landsberry with our progress. I had a quiet morning and then met with Albert. He confirmed I had to return to the jungle for further talks with the tribe.

That evening I left Emily alone to talk with her husband and the following day I was once again far to the north with Kilani. Opposite us sat the same tribe members as last time. More tiresome talking and feasting took place over the course of the day. Thema was present and I was wearing the ring. However, while she remained as beautiful as the first time I laid eyes on her, my attraction to her was less. She made me hard alright, but the uncontrollable surges through my groin were now absent. I was thankful for this.

As discussions continued I could sense Thema wanted some sort of interaction with me. She kept glancing toward me, which she hadn't done during my previous visit. Her chance came when it was time to eat. She rapidly rose to her feet, walked to where the servant had left the plate out of my reach. She collected it up and brought it to where I sat. Bare breasted, she knelt holding it.

"Take your time selecting food," she said quietly.

"Why?" I answered puzzled, looking to see others were carrying on conversations of their own.

"So we might talk."

"Oh, Ok," I replied. "What do you want Thema?"

"My brother favors the Chinese over you. You need someone to speak forcefully to my father on your behalf. I will do that, and I can get my sister to do that also."

"Thanks you for that," was all I could think to say, before she continued.

"I need to know one thing," she continued. "If it is required, will you take me as your wife?"

This question, seemingly arising out of nowhere, completely took me aback. I opened my mouth, but no words came out. My mind raced, weighing up my response. Thema raised her eyes as if to prompt me.

"Yes of course," I blurted out, completely ignoring the fact that I was already married. "If it is required."

"That is good, now select your food," she said.

I did so and she departed back to her seat. I looked across at her wondering what on earth had caused this question.

"Oh well!" I thought. "If making such a promise goes some way toward getting the tribes permission, then so be it."

The discussions dragged on, but seemed to be proceeding well. Kilani reaffirmed that they were. Fortunately, no one brought out any of the beer, leading me to think last time had been a test, and that I had proven myself. By mid-afternoon the heat had become intense and I was flagging. Thema's father said something to Kilani who listened intently.

"They need to speak among themselves. He said you and I are to retire to a hut, out of the sun and await their decision."

"We're that close?" I asked relieved at the idea of finding the cool of the hut.

"He appears keener than one of his sons." Kilani said, indicating to the more stone-faced son. "You can do no more. Let's go and we see what develops."

When we rose, so did one of the men seated on the ground. He led us through the maze of huts. The village seeming deserted.

"They're all resting from the heat," Kilani said, in answer to my question.

Our guide led us to a hut under a large tree, with a relatively think canopy. Once inside I was relieved at the coolness and watched the guide walk away. Kilani pulled the flap across.

"How long?" I asked him.

"As long as it takes. Be patient Robert," he replied, so I lay back on the raised hides to rest my eyes.

Sometime later, a rustle at the door saw me look to see who had entered. I was shocked to see Thema. She ignored me and entered into a prolonged discussion with Kilani. It continued and I noted Kilani become quite agitated at one point. After they ended their conversation, he turned to me.

"She says her brother will have his way and no document will be signed," he began. "However, this can be avoided if she speaks loudly on your behalf."

"Ok, that sounds good," I said.

"She says for her to do this, I must leave you two alone here for 15 minutes."

I frowned knowing exactly what that would likely entail. However, Kilani said no more, merely rising and going out of the hut. Thema looked out after him, to ensure he had walked away and then turned back to me.

"You want your paper signed and I want to feel what I felt the other night," she said bluntly, referring to the dark night she had come to my hut.

"Oh Thema," I said. "I don't think that's a good idea. Not right here and now."

"You would have me leave then? You reject your future wife?" she asked still standing

"No, no; of course not. It's just too risky. We..." was all I got out before she loosened her garment, allowing it to fall to the floor.

It was the first time I'd viewed Thema fully naked. Her dark body was perfectly shaped and devoid of any hair. I looked to her lower lips noting them puffed. She stepped forward and took my hand.

"Touch me once more Robert from America," she said, placing the hand high on her inner thigh, an action which saw my cock grow rock hard.

"Does she know?" I thought, surprised she had selected the ring hand. "It could be a coincidence. Fifty-fifty, I suppose!"

Coincidence or not, Thema threw back her head and reveled in the sensations the touch invoked.

"Oh yes; just like the last time. Fantastic!" she said, repeating a word I'd taught her that night.

She moved the hand up turned it and placed it along her pussy. Humming, she began to move on my fingers. After wantonly doing this for a minute or more, she took both my hands, placed them on her taut buttocks. She put her hand on my head and guided my face forward into her pussy. The feminine odor was pungent, but not at all distasteful.

"You can smell me. Smell my willingness to mate again Robert. Do this for your future wife and she will get your paper signed. This I promise."

I thought about it as she rubbed her pussy across my nose my cheeks and my lips. My cock was giving me great discomfort and demanding release from the confines of my trousers.

"Fuck it!" I thought. "Landsberry Mining needs that signature and my cock's demanding action,"

I gripped her buttocks firmly and ran my tongue up along her slit.

"Ohhhhhh!" she let out; as I lapped her once, twice, three times, before she shuddered and went limp.

From my seated position it was very difficult for me to hold her aloft. Fortunately she braced by placing hands on my head, while she rode out her delight.

I was relieved when she calmed, once again taking her own weight. I looked up to see the lust in her eyes, just before she violently pushed me to lie back on the hides. Thema went to my trousers, rapidly freeing me. the sight of my hard cock seemed to embolden her further. The African beauty straddled me, keeping her pelvis aloft. She took hold of my cock and guided the head between her plump, black pussy lips.

"Just like last time," I said, watching her control her breathing as she prepared herself.

"Yes! Like last time. Except in the daylight and without the pain," she replied, pushing down to let my cock fully enter her pussy.

She made no sound nor move to commence fucking merely rotating her pelvis to grind into me, while roughly mauling her own beautiful breasts. I placed hands on her upper thighs, contributing to her arousal by flicking thumb across her swollen pearl. Within a minute Thema threw her head back in delight and I felt her warm pussy pulsing on my cock, as a second orgasm rippled through her.

"Fuck'n hell!" I thought, as she looked at me through gritted teeth and began to aggressively fuck me. "She's like the lioness demanding satisfaction from the lazy old Lion."

I let her continue in this fashion for a time, until I felt my seed begin to rise. At this point I thought I needed to act, otherwise I might look weak.

I rose up and in one motion flipped her to lie on her back, with me atop of her. I was pleased to note the look of genuine surprise my actions brought to her face.

"The lioness doesn't choose when to fuck the Lion," I said, placing the ring on her breast to ensure the sensations would ramp up the max.

I pushed her legs up and back and began to aggressively fuck her.

It might have been the coolest hut in the village, but it was still very warm, and my actions soon saw sweat cascading off me, down onto her black skin. Legs pulled back and grasping my thrusting hips, all Thema could do was lie there and bask in the orgasms that rippled through her, one after another. I had no chance of holding back, my cum speeding up my shaft and blasting forth, deep into her womb. I slumped down onto her breasts, puffing like an Olympic sprinter.

We lay recovering, for quite some time, until I heard Kilani call from outside.

"Robert! She must go back, or she will be missed."

I rose up and slipped out.

"That was very good. Fantastic!" she said, smiling at her repeated use of the word.

She rose and went to the bucket of water, where she bathed her pussy. Then she reached for her garment and extracted something from the hem. She rubbed it across her pussy, before donning the long skirt, smiling as I watched.

"My odor is just for you, my husband," she promised. "No other man will smell me."

Thema walked back across to where I sat, bent and kissed me full on the lips.

"Now; you should wash your face. You smell of me. I must go and get you my father's mark," she stated, turned and left the hut.

"You have told her you will marry her?" Kilani said with a smirk, as he entered.

"No I didn't, but she seems to have gotten that idea." I answered while I washed my face.

"Her sister is with child, after staying with her future husband's family for a week. Thema is envious. She wants a child of her own. However, no tribesman would dare fuck that princess, so she comes to you," Kilani said. "If she gets with child, there is only one person who will have put that baby in her belly. If that is so, you will have to marry her."

"I'll be safely back in America by then. I'll leave it for you to sort out," I flippantly told my interpreter, not feeling the same bravado I was trying to portray.

"We will see," was all he replied. "Right now, we wait to see if the princess can deliver on her promise."

Two hour later, we were escorted from the hut back to the central circle. The Head man's son did not look at all happy, but all the others smiled brightly. None so brightly as the two young women on either end of the line. Thema had delivered as she promised.

"Not all agree, but both my daughters and our witch think you are a man to be trusted," the Head man said and then proceeded on a 10-minute ramble about his tribe and the United States, now together as one.

Finally he handed me the document I'd come for, with his scrawl on it. I looked to Thema and she nodded, briefly pouting her lips, causing my cock to stir again.

"I could do far worse than marry that African beauty," I dreamed, before shaking myself back to reality

We needed to leave. I had Kilani tell them we must get back for a late evening meeting and we departed.

There wasn't much talk as we travelled back to Accra. I was tired from the trip and my exertions with Thema, so didn't venture to Emily's room.

"I'll leave the poor young woman to talk alone with her husband," I thought.

I rose early the next morning. Over breakfast I considered what was now required.

"The signature of one crooked politician," I thought. "Shouldn't be that hard."

Later that day Emily, Albert and I were summonsed and went to meet with Obang. The conversations proceeded well. He was impressed by our successful negotiations with the tribe. At the end of the meeting we rose to leave. I walked across and placed my briefcase beside his chair. It contained a considerable amount of cash, in US dollars, but he didn't even glance at it. He rose and walked out onto his balcony.

"Is he happy with that?" I asked Albert.

"You go with Emily, down to the car and wait," Albert told me. "I go to see what else is required to get this man's signature."

Albert returned some 10 minutes later, and we drove back to the hotel. Once there, Albert indicated to Emily that he would have a word with me alone. She exited the car and walked toward the cool of the air-conditioned hotel lobby.

"That went well, eh Albert?" I told our man in Ghana. "He has his cash and we should soon get his signature."

"There is just one more thing he wants Robert."

"What's that?"

"He wants her," Albert said, indicating toward Emily.

"He wants her?" I parroted, looking for clarification about what I feared her meant.

"He wants to bed her," Albert confirmed, bluntly.

"Shit!" I swore shaking my head. "No way! How could I ask her that?"

"Find a way Robert," Albert said. "We are all required to do what we must. From what I hear you have promised to marry and African Princess. Emily must be willing to do similar. Tomorrow we return to meet him again. This time at his house."

When I caught up to Emily, she said she was going to eat in her room.

"Thanks for not visiting me again Robert. About tonight?"

Bearing in mind what I had to ask of her, I agreed I wouldn't go near her room. She looked relieved. I went to the dining room to eat.

I was eating when Shaytan, quietly slipped into the chair opposite.

"You have your signature from the tribe Robert."

"How do you know that?"

"I know! And you enjoyed Emily the other night".

"I... yes I did, but I still want rid of this ring," I said forthrightly.

"Not yet. You still need it in Africa."

"What do you mean?"

"The politician Obang won't sign. Not until he has tasted your woman."

"She's not my woman."

"You are here with her, in a hotel in Accra. Obang won't comprehend that you have not fucked her. So far as he is concerned that makes her your woman. You can't leave Ghana with the job half complete. He has to sign, and you have to make this happen. The ring will help you do this. Once done, I will take it off your finger for you."

With that he rose and took his leave. I knew I should stop him, have him take the ring now, but my mind was whirring. I sat reflecting and came to the conclusion he was right. If I got Emily to agree, we would all be going home, and I would be rid of the ring.

"We go back to meet Obang again today," I told Emily, when she arrived at breakfast the following morning. "At his house."

"Ok, fine. What time?"

"Three pm. You have a halter top?" I asked.

"Yes I A green one. I brought it to wear if I had a day off, and went out casually."

"Today is a casual meeting, so wear it to our meeting with Obang today. Dress to impress."

"OK!" she said, clearly hesitant. "But I'm not sure I'm happy with being used as eye candy, Rob. I'd rather we got what we're after by way of negotiation."

"This is how negotiations are concluded over here. Wear it and then you'll be on your way home to Mike. And the shortest skirt you have."

Emily was clearly not impressed by my request. However, that afternoon she came down to the lobby looking sensational. My cock firmed as I took her in. An apple green, ribbed halter top, sat tight across her breasts A light floral skirt finished well above the knee. Between the two items was six inches of pale skin. Her nicely shaped slim calves trailed down to open toed platform shoes.

"No bra," I thought, watching the sway in her breasts, as she walked over to me.

Emily said nothing, but raised her eyebrows in a 'what do you think' manner.

"Good girl. Perfect!" I told her, nodding my approval.

When he collected us, Albert looked toward Emily and gave me a smile of approval. We drove to Obang's residence, which proved more of a mansion than a house

"Welcome, Welcome," Obang said striding down the hallway. "You look adorable today Emily."

Emily was clearly embarrassed that the African had zeroed in directly on her. Her dress and look of discomfort caused my cock to flare and I had no doubt it would have done likewise to Obang.

"Later I must show you my garden Albert, my old friend," Obang said, as he showed us through to a large drawing room.

We began discussions. While they continued Obang brought out the document and made a show of placing it on the small table beside him. He made no effort to stop his gaze constantly moving to Emily, causing her more discomfort. She shuffled in her seat, tugging at her hem. About one hour in Obang abruptly changed the subject.

"You like my house Emily?" he asked.

"Yes it's a magnificent residence. Far bigger than the small house I own with my husband," she said, clearly wishing to inject the existence of a husband into the conversation. "I'm very envious."

"I'm glad you like it. Perhaps instead of returning to your small hotel room you would prefer to stay here the night," he asked, holding her gaze.

"What... here, in your house... I mean..." Emily stammered, clearly thrown by his suggestion. "That's a nice invitation, thank you, but the problem is I've brought no clothing with me."

"That is of no concern. We will find something for you. We have a bathing suit for the pool; fine food and many bedrooms for you to choose from."

"Oh!" exclaimed Emily, now interpreting his intent.

Emily looked to me for support. I returned the look without expression, before turning my head away. Albert did likewise. Locating no allies, Emily found her voice.

"That's a very nice offer, thank you Mr. Obang."

"Just Obang."

"Well Obang, it's very nice of you, I'll consider it... but right now I need to go to the ladies' room. Would that be alright."

"Certainly!" Obang said, ringing the bell again. "You go to the ladies' room. Take your time, while you consider my offer."

"Take Emily to the bathroom, so she can powder her nose," Obang ordered the maid. " Later, she will need a bathing suit and some nice clothing that will fit her."

I watched Emily's eyes widen at his forthrightness, but she said nothing. She looked relieved to stand and leave, trailing the maid. Once she'd left the room, Obang spoke.

"So; it is arranged Robert. You and Albert will shortly leave, while Emily will remain. In the morning she will return to your Hotel with your document. On the document will be my signature. Landsberry Mining will then be clear to traverse tribal lands in regard to the ore on the far side; plus to explore the same tribal lands for more minerals, which I am certain exist there. If that is to your satisfaction, then by tomorrow your work in Ghana will be complete."