The Ring Corrupts Ch. 09 - Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's nothing for him to think," she replied, mustering some courage. "However, you're right, I won't say you've been here. Now..."

"Drink up Emily. We need to discuss the day."

With that I had her tell me what she planned to discuss with the other politicians about the next day. I listened with no interest at all. They were minor players, who we consulted out of courtesy. Albert had told me the only signature we really required was that of Obang.

Emily didn't know this and prattled on with her usual enthusiasm, while the only thing I could think of, was lying her back on the bed, parting those soft white thighs and fucking her. She even accepted my offer of a top up, but as nine o'clock grew closer, I noted her becoming increasingly agitated and looking toward the bedside clock. She made a couple more half suggestions that I leave, before her phone rang. Now she looked extremely concerned.

"Robert please! I have to answer it."

"That's ok you answer it. I need a shower anyway," I announced standing, watching the relief flood across her face.

"Ok, thanks. Bye Robert."

"Oh, I'm not leaving. I'll shower here," I said, her eyes widening and her mouth opening to disagree. "Answer the phone Emily or it'll go to answer phone, and your husband will be suspicious."

"Hi Mike. No, sorry, I was in the shower, just got to it in time. How's your day been?" I heard, before I quietly closed the bathroom door, laughing to myself.

"She won't tell him," I thought confidently, as I stripped off my clothing. "And what if she does. It doesn't alter my plans for her in any way."

I ran the shower and pulled off my underwear to allow my throbbing cock the freedom it had been longing for. I hopped under the water and soaped my shaft. It was like granite, the veins quite noticeable. I could have easily brought myself off, but had no desire to do so. Not with Emily waiting in the next room. Each time I edged close, I backed away.

Once finished, I dried and donned one of the white robes, which Emily had been so keen to put on when I first arrived. I collected up the other robe and came back out into the main room.

Emily gave me the same frown as previous, while she continued her inane conversation with her husband. However, her look softened somewhat when I raised the other robe, to indicate I'd brought it out for her to wear. Still talking she rose and even gave me a half smile, as she put out one arm and then the other, allowing me to put it on her.

I went to the dresser and lifted the bottle, but she shook her head, while telling Mike that she'd met with a high-ranking African politician. I poured myself another glass, went back to the sofa, and sat down. Emily continued to glance at me while she continued speaking. Occasionally, she mentioned me, making it clear she had not told her husband I'd ever come to her room, let alone still remained.

Emily stood up to walk a couple of steps, as you do when having a conversation. When she turned back to face me her eyes widened in horror. I'd uncrossed my legs and opened the robe. There I sat, giving her a view of my fully erect cock.

"Ye...yes, I'm OK," she stuttered, while waving her hand at me to close my robe. "Just took a sip of tea and it was too hot."

"Ohhh, a little white lie to old Mike. I'll bet that's the first one sweet, innocent Emily has ever told him," I thought, watching her again indicate that I should cover up, before turning away when I did not.

For a time Emily continued to converse without turning around. I began to tire of this and decided it was time to introduce the ring into the equation. I stood up and quietly walked across the bed to where she stood. When I placed my hands on her robe she nearly jumped through the roof, once again blaming the hot tea. I could hear him telling her to leave it to cool, while I drew her back to sit on the edge of the bed. I knelt behind her, raised my hand and rested the ring across the nape of her neck.

Emily moved her free hand up to mine, as though looking to lift it off her soft skin. However, just as she touched my hand the sensations hit her. Her hand flew to her mouth, in order to stifle any noise. I took this opportunity to push through the gap in her robe, under the camisole and envelop her breast. It had a firmness to it, just as I'd imagined. Fortunately Mike was now describing a car he'd worked on that day. I don't think Emily would have been able to speak, due to what her body was likely experiencing. I brought my lips down to her ear.

"Tell him you're very tired and need to go to sleep now," I said, beginning to massage her breast, moving lips to her neck.

"Mike! Hey look babe. I'm feeling really tired right now," she managed to get out, before clamping her hand over her mouth again.

I discarded my robe and threw it onto the ground in front of her, before returning my hand to the breast. She didn't turn, but could have no doubt I was fully naked immediately behind her.

"Are you OK?" I heard him say.

"Yeah, yeah; all fine; just tired, that's all. The flight... you know," Emily replied, clearly trying to keep her words to a minimum, as I moved across to her other breast.

"Tell him your thinking of him while you touch yourself," I whispered, which saw her shake her head.

"I'm missing you badly baby and just need to go and... you know, before I go off to sleep."

"To sleep?" he queried.

"Well you know baby. You're not here and..."

"Oh ho!" I heard him say, laughing. "Yeah I'm feeling much the same. Ok, seeing as I'm not there with you, I give you permission. Just this once ok."

My fingers located a nipple and Emily gasped.

"You haven't started already have you babe?" I heard the voice on the other end say, and I withdrew my hand to allow her to talk.

"Just a little, but I don't like this phone sex thing. I need to go. Is that OK?"

"Sure baby you do what you need to do, and I'll see you soon for the real thing. Bye!"

Her husband had already clicked off the call before Emily let out a mournful 'Bye' of her own.

"He's gone Emily," I said returning my lips to her ear. "But he's given you permission."

Emily said nothing, clearly wracked by both guilt and sexual desire. I moved a hand to pull the cord, parting the robe and placing my hand high on her thigh.

"You make love to Mike every night?" I asked, rotating my hand on the soft white skin.

"Nearly every night...we're..."

"You're what?" I asked, as she let out a small whimper.

"We've been married 18 months now. We've been trying to make a baby."

"So every night you get to fuck, hoping to make that happen."

"Pretty much."

"Well we need to keep up the routine, don't we," I said, easing her back to lie on the bed, legs still hanging off.

Emily still wore the robe, but it was now wide open, allowing me to run fingers up under her loose-fitting shorty's. I was delighted to find her completely nude down there, and already quite damp.

"Oh Emily, no panties, shaved bald and very wet. You're so ready for your nightly fuck," I crooned, beginning to gently thumb her swollen pearl. "You want too, don't you?"

She made no reply, but I could tell from her breathing what my touch was doing to her. I came off the bed and moved around in front of her. She looked at me for a brief second and then turned her head away. I drew the shorts down her legs and off her feet. I ran my hands back up the inside of her thighs, pushing them up and apart. Emily made no effort to stop my actions. All thought of her husband had gone. She was now fully compliant.

"Don't you?" I asked again, ducking my head to bring lips to kiss all across her mons..

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh yes, I do."

"Where do you need me Emily?" I asked moving to kiss her wet lips, delighting in her light, feminine smell.

"In me! In me... oh god... go in me right now..."

Emily continued to moan while I lapped at her pussy. I didn't even need to use much finesse; she was that excited. Eventually I relented to her plea and the demands of my cock.

"Ok! Back up on the bed and draw up your top," I ordered, standing.

She immediately scampered back to lie fully on the bed, wrenching up her camisole to expose her breasts. I crawled on after her, settling between her spread thighs, bringing lips to her hard nipples. She moaned loudly and humped her hips up to butt against my cock. I laughed at her enthusiasm. She frowned up at me.

"Don't laugh! This is so wrong Robert, but please... can you go in me now. Hurry! I've never felt so horny in all my life. I fear I'll explode."

I decided to put an end to poor Emily's frustration, taking my cock and lining it up with her pussy. The power of the ring saw her give little jerking movements with her pelvis. This and her wetness actually made it more difficult to engage and she expressed frustration when I slipped away a couple of times. Finally my cock head located her opening

"Oh dear, oh dear... that feels..." she moaned, as I moved my hips, my cock slowly filling her.

As always the fit was perfect. It never mattered if they had a tight or cavernous pussy, the ring always had us both feel like my cock and the woman's pussy were made for each other. Fully in, I allowed her to bask in this feeling. Eyes shut tight Emily moaned her delight at what she was experiencing. I knew she'd cum and listened to her breathing quicken, before it arrived with a choked groan. I felt her pussy to clench and release on my entire shaft, buried deep inside her.

I ran lips and fingers across her soft body. A second orgasm rippled through her and still I hadn't moved. When I felt the pulses on my cock begin to wane I started to fuck her warm pussy. Slowly at first, but soon picking up speed When she choked on a third orgasm, I didn't stop, increasing my thrusting. Soon I was ready. Coming down off her orgasmic high, Emily sensed I was close and snapped back to the here and now.

"Don't come inside me Robert. Please!" he gasped, opening her eyes to look at me.

"Where then?" I asked, continuing to fuck her with a purpose.

She bit her lip, and moved her eyes away.

"Where did Mike finish, when you didn't want it inside you," I prompted.

"Here," she said, moving a hand across her chest.

"On your tits?"

"Yes!"

"OK" I said withdrawing. "I'm happy to fuck those beauties. But you have to move them on me."

I clambered up her body and, with my stomach sitting over her face, placed my cock between her globes. Emily pushed them together to envelope my shaft. With my cock slick with her juices she had no trouble sliding her tits up and down my shaft. My cum surged out of my balls.

I gave a deep groan of my own and Emily closed her eyes, as the first two shots hit her under her chin. I took hold of my cock and directed the rest over those beautiful full breasts, coating them. When I'd finished I used my cockhead to spread it around and then fell to lie beside her.

"So much," she said, bringing fingers to explore her breasts.

"Yeah, always," I laughed, as we lay beside each other.

"Rob... I never thought I'd do this to Mike... and not with you."

"Well; Mike gave you permission. He just didn't realize you'd use another man to get yourself off."

"My God!" she exclaimed. "I've never had such long intense orgasms. Not even with Mike, and I love him dearly. It... it felt amazing Rob. What on earth did you do to me?"

"I did nothing baby; nothing at all," I lied. "You want to go again."

"No!" she said forthrightly sitting up. "I need to shower all this off me and you need to go to your own room."

I watched her stand, wrapping the robe around her body. My cock stirred. Even if I wished to leave Emily in peace, the ring would not have allowed it. I knew enough about it by now. At such times it had as much control over me, as it had over the woman who'd been touched by it.

Emily padded toward the bathroom. At the door she glanced back to look at me and then at my cock. I could tell from the brief look that flitted across her face that the sensations remained.

I waited until I heard the shower running and then rose myself, heading to the bathroom fully naked. I gave my cock a couple of strokes, easily returning it to full hardness. Emily heard me enter and looked startled.

"Rob...you need to go now. I..."

"I need to shower first."

"Well you can't come under, because... oh Rob please," she pleaded, when I completely ignored her and stepped under the water.

"Here! I'll wash you," I said, lathering my hands and placing them on her hips.

"You shouldn't, we... oh no!" she gasped, as the rings power once again flowed through her.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" I said, moving in close behind, running my hands up to massage her two mounds. "You still want me to leave?"

Emily couldn't answer, merely releasing her breath, exasperated at the unwanted arousal. I kissed her on the neck, while continuing to soap her breasts. The touch became too much and soon she pushed back into me. All the time the ring passed across her skin, working its magic.

With the water cascading down, I slid my hand down across her little belly and brought fingers back to her nude lips. Emily made no effort to stop this. Her small movements made it clear how much she desired my touch. For a time, I moved up and back along her slit, before slipping a finger up inside her. Within seconds her pussy gripped onto the invader and Emily orgasmed yet again.

I held her tight around her mid-rift, certain she'd have slumped to the ground, had I let her go. When I felt her take her own weight again, I released her.

"Bend forward and hold the taps," I ordered, nudging her feet apart. "Now get up on your tip toes."

Emily did as I asked, giving every indication she wanted my cock back in her. I moved my legs outside of hers, to lower myself and locate her pussy. She arched her back and, I placed hands on her hips and with no further words I drove up into her again.

This time I wasn't so measured, immediately beginning to fuck her hard. All she could do was give little grunts each time I thrust in. Without warning she spasmed and orgasmed again. I didn't slow at all and my cum began to rise again. My groaning gave this away.

"Not in me," Emily managed to say, finding her voice. "Come out, come out,"

I could tell the ring didn't want me to pull out. It wanted me to thrust in deep and blast my seed across her womb. However, I still had some control and with the greatest reluctance I withdrew.

"Good boy!" she said, turning and dropping to her knees.

I hadn't expected this. I watched Emily, water splashing onto her wet hair, take hold of my cock. Without any lavish build up, she took me directly into her mouth.

Pumping my shaft firmly, Emily began to work my cock head with her tongue, before accepting me deeper. It wasn't the best blow job I'd ever had by any means, but it was sweet Emily delivering it.

"Innocent Emily, newly married and so in love with her husband, sucking off her Boss in the shower," I thought, the notion causing my cock to flare.

"I... I'm cumming," I warned, but she made no move to cease her efforts.

I exploded in her mouth. I wasn't watching, so it was difficult to tell if she swallowed it or allowed it to dribble out and wash down the drain. I didn't care, experiencing my usual extended orgasm. Eventually she came off.

"So much again Robert. Golly, have you and Penny not been doing it much?"

"Just the way I am I guess," I said, as she climbed to her feet.

She opened her mouth and let the water flow in before spitting it out. Then she kissed me full on the lips.

"Sex with you is incredible Rob," she said, once she broke the kiss and turned the shower off. "Honestly, I've never felt anything like it."

"Here I'll dry you," I said, as we both stepped out.

She looked a little embarrassed as I did so, but then dried me. When she came to my cock she took it in her hand and looked down at it, clearly mesmerized.

"Oh golly!" she exclaimed, as I began to grow again. "You get hard so easily."

"It's your touch," I lied, as she maintained her grip.

Emily seemed mesmerized. I was fully hard again by the time she released me, turned and left the room. When I followed her out she was donning her pajama shorts and a fresh camisole.

"Are you going now. You really should you know. We have to work in the morning," she said, unable to stop looking down to my erect cock.

"Are you sure you want me to leave Emily?"

"I... I'm not sure of anything right now."

"I'll wait until you're asleep and then go back to my room," I told her.

I'd not yet finished with Emily. She made no complaint at this idea getting under the sheets of the large king-sized bed. I hopped in the other side still fully naked. I reached across to touch her, but not with the ring. She became hesitant.

"No more Rob...please. I feel terrible enough about what we've done. Let's just go to sleep. If you wake, go back to your room."

"Ok!" I agreed, as she turned off the light.

I lay there, not daring to touch myself, as I knew she'd note this. Soon I heard her rhythmic breathing. I quietly rolled and set the alarm for two o'clock, before drifting off to sleep myself.

In what seemed like seconds the clock radio came on and I heard Emily stir, as I quickly moved to stop it. I lay quietly, allowing her to return to sleep.

I reached for my cock, finding it as hard as it had ever been. The ring was demanding I fuck her. She was lying on her side, facing away, so I placed my ring hand on her hip and moved it up and back across her skin. Within seconds she let out a low hum in her sleep. Soon I moved the hand up under her camisole and did the same to her breast. It wasn't until I began to roll her pajama shorts down her legs that she stirred awake. They were off her feet by the time she spoke.

"You still here...what's the time."

"Never mind. Go back to sleep, while I make you happy."

"Hmmm," Emily hummed, as I moved hard in behind her, angling myself across the bed.

I didn't need to check if she was wet, I knew she would be. I lifted her top leg, hooking it back over my thigh, while pushing the lower leg forward. This left her vulnerable. I took hold and brought my cock head to her exposed pussy.

As I'd assumed she was slick with juices. I worked my cock between her lips and then pushed easily up inside her. Emily let out a moan, but I was unsure if she was awake or not. Moving my hand over her hip and down to her pearl, I located it swollen with desire. While gently fucking her, I rolled the pads of my fingers across it.

Asleep or not, her inevitable orgasm soon arrived. I stopped my movements to let the first wash over her. Soon after I resumed another orgasm hit. Her pussy contracted on my cock, milking it and drawing cum up my shaft.

This time there would be no withdrawal. I sped up, pumping into her firmly for a time. When orgasm number three rippled through her, I jammed in hard and released deep inside Emily's pussy. I only held myself there for a short time, before I resumed my movements, in order to disguise what had occurred. When I withdrew, I dribbled the last remnants of my cum on her inner thigh.

"Poor Emily," I thought, gently laying her thigh back down atop the other. "She's already had a liaison she didn't wish for. No need to exacerbate her concerns by letting her know I've cum inside her."

I rolled away and lay there quietly, until I heard the rhythmic breathing resume. I got up, gathered my clothes and walked naked back to my room.

We'd already arranged that we'd breakfast together the following morning, but I wasn't sure she'd attend.

"Good old Emily," I thought as I saw her enter the room, looking as sharp as ever.

She got a bowl of cereal and a coffee and came to where I sat.