The Ring Corrupts Ch. 09 - Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known this was coming, but was still shocked to hear him outline the plan so bluntly. I felt sorry for Emily and I looked toward Albert, but he gave me nothing in return.

"Look. She hasn't actually agreed that she'll be staying. I..."

"You don't think so?" Obang questioned. "That would not suit any of us here, Robert. Would it?"

"No!" I agreed. "It would not."

"Very well then! Here's what I propose. I will take Albert to see my garden. You, in the meantime, should go and knock on the door of the bathroom. You will go in and convince Miss Emily of her importance to the plan."

Obang didn't wait for my reply, merely ringing his bell. He and Albert rose in unison. Obang told the maid to take me to bathroom where Emily was located.

I saw no alternative other than to trail the maid, as she led me through corridors to the bathroom door. She indicated to it and departed. I stood formulating a plan.

"Emily might not be happy, but we need that document signed. It has to happen, and I have to convince her." I thought, building courage, before knocking quietly on the door.

"Emily, Emily it's me, Robert. Let me in."

I wasn't certain she'd open the door, but if she did, I fully intended to use the ring to my advantage. After a few seconds I heard the lock turn. Emily checked it was me and opened the door wider. Without a word she walked over to the basin, before turning back to face me. She did not look at all happy.

"You alright?" I asked.

"No! I'm not alright Robert," she snapped. "He wants to fuck me. Here; in his house tonight; and you appear happy to let that happen."

"Well he didn't exactly say..."

"He didn't have too. He's spent the last hour undressing me with his eyes. We all knew his meaning and I only had to look at you and Albert to know you were both aware. Well I'm not doing it. I won't stay."

"Ok, ok settle down," I said walking toward her, stopping a few feet away. "I'll admit Albert did tell me Obang liked you, but I was as taken aback as you were by his proposition."

"It's not right Robert. I'm married to Mike. Who I love dearly. I'd never..." she said hesitating, suddenly realizing who she was talking too.

"Exactly Emily! Prior to Africa you would have never cheated on Mike. But now you have, and the sky hasn't fallen in, so swallow your guilt and get real. Africa is a world away from home and things are done different here. It's hotter, more passionate; business deals have to be struck and we do what we must."

Emily didn't reply, appearing to consider my words, which I took as a positive sign. I stepped closer. While I wasn't receiving the extreme lustful surges I'd felt that night in her hotel room, her indecision and sexy attire saw me grow harder. I took another step forward.

"C'mon Emily. We need his signature and you can get it for us. If you do this, you can be home with Mike in two days."

"I need to phone him this evening. Can I do that from here?" I was delighted to hear her say, my cock swelling to full hardness.

I knew what it would take to move her that final inch over the line. I

"Of course you can," I crooned, raising my ring hand and gently placing it on her bare arm. "I think you might even find it a pleasant experience. He seems a considerate man. Think about it Emily. Do you not feel just a little desire to go with Obang,"

I continued stroking her upper arm with the ring, soon seeing the signs, now so familiar to me, as the rings power began to flow through her.

"Oh Rob that feels like... like the other night. How do you do that. I'd much rather stay here with you."

I'd thought that might happen. The ring attracted the women to me, and clearly this wasn't diverted to another male. Nevertheless, I guessed that if I departed, some residual arousal would remain.

"And I'd rather stay too. But I can't. You know that it's got to be you and Obang tonight. Think about him," I said, bending my head to locate her lips.

The ring, still firmly pressed against her arm was doing its job and Emily made no effort to turn her head away; meeting my lips with some passion. Her tongue flicked out to find mine, while she pressed her braless breasts firmly into my lower chest. Backing onto the vanity she had nowhere to move too and I pressed my cock into her stomach. This action saw Emily let out a moan into my mouth.

"You like how that feels; don't you," I said, kissing down her neck.

"Hmmmm!"she hummed in agreement.

"It's what you will feel in Obangs soft bed," I said, taking hold of her halter top.

"I've never been with a black man," she said, raising her arms to allow me to pull the halter top off over her head.

"You'll be ok. Practice with me here a while. Pretend I'm your Obang," I told her, discarding the top on the floor and bending my head to her breast.

I moved my mouth to encompass a sweet nipple, before sucking firmly. Her moan told me of the delight she was feeling, and her hands went to my trousers. She began to unloosen me.

Now I faced a dilemma. Despite my arousal and desire to fuck Emily, having Obang discover her already full of cum, wasn't part of the plan. I fought for control.

"Steady on there Emily," I told her. "We're not going to do it here."

"Fuck you, Robert!" Emily swore, taking me aback as she completed her efforts on my trousers. "I don't know what it is, but your touch sets me on fire Robert. Now you either relieve that fire, or I'm not staying another minute in this house, let alone the night."

With that she hoisted her skirt. I looked down to see her pink panties exposed.

"Ok, we can do this," I thought and immediately slipped my fingers under the panty line. "The rings done its bit, so this shouldn't take long."

Emily wrapped fingers lightly around my cock and began to stroke me, while I worked her smooth, plump lips with my fingers.

"Oh God yes," she moaned, before searching out my lips again. "That's nice... that's real nice... yes; oh yes..."

I was correct; it didn't take long at all. While we continued to kiss, I could hear it rising in her breathing and within minutes Emily again moaned into my mouth and gripped me firmly. She convulsed as her powerful orgasm rippled through her. I slowed my finger movements and soon coaxed forth another, smaller one. Emily broke the kiss.

"You need to fuck me," she demanded. "I want you inside me."

"No! You can suck it," I told her, causing her to look down to where she had my cock in her hand. "Just look at it. It looks so good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, yes, Ok. Step back. Oh god it's... yes, it's beautiful. You have a cock like no other," she garbled, dropping to her knees.

She spat on the head and rubbed her palm across my cockhead. The mixture of saliva and precum saw my cock head easily slip between her lips.

Emily went at me with the same expertise she'd exhibited in the shower, some nights earlier. She used her tongue along the underside; took me deep; bobbed shallow; before finally coming off to kiss up and down the shaft, while glancing up at me. Her other hand gently caressed my balls.

Aware of the time constraints, plus Obang would not take kindly to his one-night stand giving me head in his bathroom, I made no effort to hold back. Emily's adept efforts soon had my juices rising. By this stage she had one of my balls in her mouth. I took hold of my cock and guided it back between her lips, placing a hand on her head. I began to fuck her mouth. She maintained a hold of my shaft, preventing me from going too deep. It made no matter, because soon, with a long groan, I exploded in her mouth.

Reveling in the intensity of my orgasm, I had no concern about where my cum went. Only as I calmed did I think about the amount the ring always induced. I looked down concerned, merely to see Emily smiling up at me, while holding her tits aloft with one arm. On them was the overflow she'd not been able to swallow.

"Gee; I've never had anyone gush like you do," she announced smiling up at me.

As she rose to her feet and turned to wash her mouth, chin and breasts over the sink, I had a further concern.

"You smell like a whore on heat Emily. Can you..."

"Go now. Back to the hotel. I'll put a bit of powder on it. When I come out of here I'll tell Obang the thought of staying with him got me all worked up. It will hardly be a lie... and then... well you know... he'll do what men do. Maybe I'll be back at the hotel for dinner."

"Thanks Emily. I can't thank you enough for this.".

"No you can't. You prick!" was her final word, before I departed the bathroom.

I hurried back to the drawing room and met Obang and Albert returning from the garden.

"How did it go Robert?" Obang asked. "Do I have a guest for the night?"

"Yes," I replied. "There's no problem there. I think she just had to come around to the idea and is now looking forward to your hospitality. It must be the politician thing."

"Either that or the thought my big black cock," Obang bragged, smiling. "You have done very well Robert. If all goes well tonight you will soon have your signed document by morning."

With that Albert and I departed.

"How did you convince her," Albert asked, as we travelled back to the hotel in the car.

I merely emphasized the importance of the task, and that we'd soon be home if she carried it out."

Once back in the hotel the usual remorse returned.

"Poor Emily! Left to fuck some cheap African politician." I cursed, squeezing the ring on my finger

Twice I phoned her hotel room, but received no answer. The following morning I tried again, before going down to the dining room for breakfast. I knew he'd come, and I knew what I'd tell him.

"I no longer want this ring Shaytan," I said, as soon as he slipped into the chair opposite.

"Why Robert? Has it not served you well over the past few days?"

"Well... yes! I guess there have been benefits," I said, reflecting on how both Thema and Emily had assisted me, due to the ring.

"Benefits indeed Robert. Plus so much physical joy, for both you and the woman concerned. So why would you wish to rid yourself of such a gift?"

"It... it's just that... I'm not like that. Using women in this manner. Mistreating them emotionally; exploiting them sexually. I always feel so guilty afterwards. It's not me."

"But I think it is you Robert," Shaytan replied bluntly; his raw summation of my morals hitting a nerve with me.

"Whatever! I want it off," I said extending my finger.

"Alright! I tell you what. You say you are a righteous man at heart. A good man with solid morals. You are incorruptible, like Mansa Musa, who had the ring cast. You believe you are nothing like his descendants. Weak-willed rulers, who inherited the ring and then corrupted it with their flawed ways. So we shall see! I will take the ring from your finger right now. However, you will keep it. How is that for a deal?"

"What do you mean?"

"You will place the ring somewhere safe. If you are not a corrupt man, you will keep the ring off your finger. However, it will always be within reach; for you to use... if you so choose."

"Ok, Ok I can go with that," I told him, fetching out my wallet, and unbuttoning a small side pocket.

"In here!" I offered, as Shaytan drew the ring easily from my finger. "It came off so easily for you."

"Of course. I am the guardian of the ring," he said, dropping it into the pocket. "Now the power is in your hands Robert. If the ring stays in your wallet, then you are free of its power. If it returns to your finger, it will once again guide your sexual desires, and the desires of those women who you touch with it."

"Good! It won't return to my finger," I told him forthrightly.

"However! A warning," he said rising from the table. "I am the only one who can remove it from your finger. Not you, not anyone else. If you return the ring to your finger, then it must remain there. If you look to remove it again, the pain will be crippling. You have felt this pain previously, so do you understand Robert?"

I nodded that I did indeed understand. Shaytan bid me farewell and departed.

Relieved to be rid of the ring, I remained concerned for Emily. I waited for her in the Hotel lobby. Early afternoon she walked in. She was dressed in African attire. Around her neck was a thick gold chain. She looked tired, but still very sexy. Despite that my sexual desire toward her was minimal compared to what it had been. I stood up.

"That piece of jewelry looks good on you," I told her, looking to make light.

"Gifts for services rendered," she said bluntly, her usual sunny demeanor well and truly gone. "Here's your document. All signed and sealed. Book our flights home. I've had enough. I'm going up to my room, and I don't want you to come anywhere near me tonight."

With that she walked away, leaving me holding my precious piece of paper.

"Time to go home," I thought. "All should return to normal back there, from now on."