The Ring of Anubis Ch. 02

Story Info
A Guy learns how to use a ring of power.
16.5k words
4.63
15k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, bisexual, lesbian, gay, mind control, cum swallowing, creampie eating, bdsm, non-consensual sex and humiliation. All persons engaged in sex are over the age of 18.

****

Near the beginning of The Ring of Anubis Ch. 01, I stated that it had been 15 years since I first encountered Anubis and got to experience some of the fringe benefits of the ring and its various abilities. That wasn't entirely true. I had experienced some abilities much, much earlier, but Anubis would often cloud my mind right after because it wasn't in line with his agenda for my life. But now he has revealed those things to me so that I can relate them to you here.

Shortly after returning to the states, I fell on hard times. My girlfriend broke up with me and I spiraled down into a state of deep depression. I attempted suicide by trying to hang myself and had another encounter with Anubis.

I was once again transported to Egypt and placed before the 15 ft god, although I appeared to be levitating from the floor.

"Alex, you have fallen on hard times I see. I will allow you this opportunity to use the ring. You will be able to read a person's thoughts and see their deepest desires. You will also be able to initiate a reaction, but not be able to control a person fully. Not initially. I will allow your abilities to progress without consequences to boost your confidence. In time though, the toll will seem severe as your power grows. The ring must feed and someone has to pay and that person is you. I bid you farewell until we meet again." Anubis said casually.

I was suddenly back in my body and thrashing wildly. The edges of my vision were cloudy as I was losing consciousness. I heard my sister scream and then I blacked out.

****

I awoke a day later. I was in a hospital and there was an IV in my arm and electrodes on my chest. My throat was sore and I couldn't speak.

My sister was there and so were my parents and my brother Bob.

"Oh Alex! I'm so mad at you and so grateful you didn't die!" Samantha sobbed as she held my hand.

("What a dumb ass!" My Dad sneered at me in his mind.)

("You would have done us all a favor and died stubby." My brother quipped in his head and laughed heartily.)

"Oh Alex!" Mom sobbed as she clutched dad's arm.

Everything checked out and I was released that afternoon.

The next few weeks I stayed with my parents.

****

My sister Sam was home with me on suicide watch.

I had to be in every room she was in, except when she had to use the bathroom obviously. Right now she was doing her Yoga routine. She was wearing spandex and her outfit hugged her tight curves.

My eyes wandered and I swear I could see the way her pussy bulged through her leotard. It wasn't that hard since she was dressed in pink. I focused my mind on that spot and within a few moments I could see the area grow damp.

I increased my gaze and projected the words, 'hot cunt.' To her mind.

My sister's brow broke out in sweat.

("Go on and touch yourself you little tease." I told her mind.)

And shortly after, my sister began to casually stroke her slit when she thought I wasn't looking.

("Go on and move the leotard to the side. Alex isn't even watching you. That's it. Now slide two fingers inside your wet pussy. Ohhh yess! So, so wet!" I coached her with my mind.)

Sam was in the middle of moving her wet fingers up to her mouth when she caught me staring at her.

"Enjoying the show stubby?" She asked peevishly.

"I was until you opened your damn mouth!" I spat at her.

Sam got to her feet and stomped off to her room and slammed the door.

****

The next day it was my brother Bob's turn to watch me.

As I sat across from my brother, I noticed that he was tracing the outline of his dick through his pants.

"Hey Bob, if given an opportunity would you shag Sam?" I asked him.

"Hell yes I would!" He laughed.

"Even though she's our sister?" I asked skeptically.

"Fuck yeah!" He stated.

"It would be incest man. That doesn't bother you?" I asked him.

"No. Not when it's sex it don't." He sneered.

"You feel the same way about Mom when she wears a bikini?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me? I would fuck her in a heartbeat." He said and played with his dick some more.

"I noticed that you play with your dick a lot." I smiled sheepishly.

"You been checking me out you little perv?" He said testily.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch Bob! It's just an observation." I told him frankly.

"Yeah, well if you had what I have in my pants stubby, you'd be playing with your dick too." He laughed.

"You think so huh." I snickered.

"I know so Alex." He said firmly.

"Whip it out and let me see it!" I told my brother.

"Alright, I will." He said.

Bob got to his feet and opened his pants and let them drop. he then pulled down his boxers too.

"Holy shit man! You weren't kidding! That thing is huge!" I told him.

Bob got puffed up by my compliments.

("You should encourage your brother to come closer as you stroke it." I told his mind.)

"Why don't you come closer and look at it Alex?" He asked me.

I got to my feet and walked over to him.

"This seems kind of weird bro." I said as I grabbed his dick with my hand.

"No, not at all man. It gets a lot bigger if you stroke it." He told me.

"I gotta see this up close." I told him and got down on my knees.

(I willed it to remain flaccid with my mind.)

"It doesn't want to respond to your touch. So let me try bro." He said and began to stroke his dick with both hands.

It grew fatter and fatter as it swelled with blood.

"Uh, okay. Mmmm..." Bob began to moan.

("Close your eyes and feel yourself letting go." I encouraged his mind.)

Bob closed his eyes and I took his dick into my mouth. It felt strange but also oddly familiar.

"Oh yeah, that feels good Alex." Bob groaned.

I sucked his fat cock and took it to the back of my throat. I liked it. I liked it a lot. It felt good in my mouth.

("You just needed another man to get your engine revved. I suspect that you will not be able to achieve an orgasm unless you are getting your dick sucked by a man. You've always had these gay tendencies lurking inside you. And now having your brother suck you is showing you just how much you long to return the favor. A nice mouthful of your brother's sperm is exactly what you need to get off." I tweaked his mind.)

"Oh fuck Alex! Here I cum! Yes! Fuck!" Bob moaned as his orgasm grew in intensity.

I braced for the worst. I had seen porn where guys blew massive wads of sperm and even my own ejaculations spewed huge globs of semen everywhere. But I needn't have worried.

Bob's cum barely even trickled out. It was extremely sour and I swallowed maybe a half teaspoon at most.

"Fuck Alex! As much as I enjoyed this, I need more. Remove your pants and let me do you!" Bob told me.

I removed his dick from my mouth and slurped the precum that continued to ooze from the tip.

"Your dick is oozing a lot of precum Bob." I told him.

"Yeah, it does that right after I orgasm." He smiled.

We switched places.

I got to my feet and removed my pants and boxers and Bob began to fellate me.

"Oh yeah Bob. Suck my cock!" I told him.

I heard Sam come in the room and she was in shock at what she saw.

("Stay quiet Sam and play with yourself as you video us." I told her mind.)

Bob removed his mouth and looked at me.

"God, I love this fucking dick Alex! It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be too! Maybe not as thick as my cock but easily as long." He said out loud.

("I suspect that you've always been gay Bob. You should share this gift with your pals Tommy Smith, Ted Kintner and Charlie Davis. They also have latent gay tendencies. Ted especially loves a good ass fucking." I told his mind.)

"You suck dick really good Bob! I'm gonna blow man!" I told him.

Bob deep throated my dick just as I peaked.

I grabbed the back of his head and grunted obscenities as I blew my wad down his throat.

"Yes, you fucking faggot! Swallow my warm jizz! Take it all." I smiled as my orgasm ebbed.

Bob released my dick from his throat and the next 2 powerful ejaculations from my dick made him gag so he released my dick and the next 3 spurts covered his face in sperm.

Bob looked up at me and smiled.

"Fuck dude! Your dick really goes off when you cum!" He said as my semen dripped off his chin.

"Sorry about that man!" I replied.

"Don't be sorry Alex. I fucking loved it! So thick and tasty. I especially love the huge globs. Mmmm." He moaned as he fingered the sticky cum from his face and licked it from his fingers.

("You won't get hard for our sister or Mom anymore. Everyday you will jerkoff like crazy, but won't be able to cum. You will fantasize about me and the dick you just sucked. You will have blueballs something fierce until you suck me off again in a few days. Now go and jerk your dick until you have 10 failed orgasms." I told the bully with my mind.)

****

One Saturday afternoon, I went with my sister to the mall. She wanted to get some new outfits and we went into this store that she liked to shop at.

The store was empty and only had the one salesgirl who looked bored.

Sam tried on various tops, and with each one I kept commenting in my head that I really liked the buttons on her shirt.

She would look down at her chest every time I said that. A few times she looked back at me oddly to see that I wasn't really even paying attention.

The buttons I was referring to were her erect nipples as they poked through her clothing, but she didn't know that. My sister really did have nice looking tits though. Maybe a 34c or 36c. I couldn't be certain, but she had really great, long and thick nipples like pencil erasers. Her nipples called to me.

And then out of the blue she replied in her mind, ("You mean my nipples?")

("Yup." I answered.)

"Naughty boy! You realize that you are my brother and saying this to me is borderline incest. Right?" She frowned as she looked at me in the mirror.

"I didn't say anything out loud Sam. Perhaps you are imagining things. Maybe your subconscious is alerting you to the fact that the sales girl has been checking you out."

She stopped in her tracks and looked around. I was sitting more that 30 feet away. She then looked at the salesgirl who was giving her occasional side glances.

("I think she likes you Sam." I told her with my mind.)

"Oh shit! My subconscious must be doing this." Sam told herself.

("If I did speak to you with my mind, let me confirm it verbally. Tell me something nobody knows about you!" I asked in her head.)

("Okay, well I only like girls and even though I masturbate a lot, I rarely get more than a little moist unless I play with my nipples or someone plays with my nipples roughly." She said in her mind.)

I got to my feet and walked over to my sister. She had on this sleeveless rust colored mock turtleneck and I reached my hands around from behind and touched her erect nipples. "Nice buttons sis." I whispered in her ear.

Her mouth opened in shock. "It was you!"

("I can remedy that wetness issue sis, but I need something from you in return." I told her with my mind.)

"Uh, okay. Tell me." Sam stated.

"It all depends on you. How adventurous and horny do you feel?" I asked her.

"I'm feeling pretty adventurous and I'm always horny. What do you have in mind?" She replied.

("You see that sales girl? Walk up to her and ask her if she likes the buttons on your shirt." I told her with my mind.)

"Okay, and then what?" She asked.

"Tell her that you like the buttons on her shirt." I told her.

"But her nipples aren't hard. She won't get it." She questioned out loud.

"They will harden as you talk to her." I said.

"You can do that?" She asked excitedly.

"I can do more than that." I told her.

"Can you make her sleep with me?" She asked.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"I do. I've never been with a woman before, but I am curious. I fantasize about a lot of my female friends in San Diego when I play with myself." She said.

"I have good news and I have bad news. Which do you want to hear first?" I told her.

("Tell me the good news." My sister asked in her head.)

("The good news is that the sales girl is bi curious and not wearing panties." I told her with my mind.)

"So what's the bad news?" Sam whispered.

"The sales girl is more into guys than she is into girls. And she has a fetish for sucking dick and swallowing cum. But doing that does make her pussy drip." I told her.

"Shit!" She thought sourly.

("Don't let that derail you sis. The sales girl is ripe for the picking. Go over to her and tell her what I told you to say, and when she looks down and sees that her nipples are hard, suggest to her that she close up the store and come over to me. Tell her I am a tit man and have her show me her tits and then get on her knees and pull out my dick. And while she does that, you can get behind her and lift up her skirt and finger and lick her pussy." I told my sister with my mind.)

She liked that idea. She walked over to the sales girl and asked her what she thought of the buttons on her shirt.

The sales girl chuckled and then reached out and touched Sam's erect nipples through her shirt. Sam smiled and looked at the girl and said, "They are just like your own."

Sam reached out and touched her hard nipples. Which made the sales girl look down at her chest and see that her own nipples were erect.

Sam then said, "My brother has been checking you out since we got here. Why don't you close up the store, go over to him and show him your tits. I'm sure that he has something big and hard for you to suck on."

The sales girl did exactly that. She walked to the front of the store and locked the door and pulled the shade. Then she walked over to me and removed her T-shirt and showed me her tits with erect nipples.

"Turn to my sister and remove her top." I told the petite woman out loud.

The sales girl turned to my sister and pulled her top over her head. The women looked at each other's breasts.

"Play with each other's nipples. That's it. Tweak, pull on, twist, pinch and play roughly with each other's nipples." I told them.

The women did as I asked and began to moan.

("Now lean forward and kiss." I told their minds.)

Both were hesitant to kiss. They were both bi-curious but kissing meant that they were all in.

("Take off your panties and finger one another with 2 fingers. Pull them out and admire each other's juices. That's it. Now paint each other's lips with your wet fingers before sliding them in each other's mouth. That's it. Now lean in and kiss." I told their minds.)

The women followed my commands and were locked in a heated French kiss.

I took this opportunity and opened up my jeans and pulled down my boxers to my ankles and stepped out of my pants. I was instantly hard, and began to stroke myself up and down until my dick hardened.

Sam looked over at me.

("Not so stubby after all is it Sam." I told my sister in her head.)

Sam broke the kiss to look at my dick.

Both women looked down at me and smiled. But the salesgirl was the only one who got down before me and began to suck my dick.

"Oh yeah, that's good Megan." I told the sales girl as she licked up my shaft with her tongue.

I gazed at Sam and told her, "You really do have nice tits sis."

"You shouldn't be looking at me like that Alex." Sam chastised me.

"Wlech!" Megan choked on my cock.

I closed my eyes and moaned, "Ohh yeah."

I opened my eyes to witness my sister with her hand in her crotch and fingering herself as she watched us.

"It's wet, isn't it!" I told her.

"Uh-huh." She groaned.

("Would it surprise you to know that looking at Megan sucking on my dick is what has made you wet sis?" I asked her in my head.)

"It would, yes." She told me.

("All these years of picking on me for my stubby little dick, when you never actually saw it. You and Bob used to bully me to tears, but you didn't care because it made you feel good to make me feel bad. You are a terrible person Sam, but I have forgiven you. How will you repay me for treating me so poorly all these years? With further scorn and scrutiny, or will you give in to your lust and join Megan as she continues to suck my cock. It is time that you got over yourself and the feelings you have about incest." I told her mind.)

"I want to Alex, but the incest." She questioned.

("Oh, so it is okay for you to fantasize about Mom you hypocrite? Just the other day you went into her hamper and grabbed a pair of her panties and held them to your face. You imagined yourself licking her slit and drinking her juices. Sucking my dick is no different sis." I told her mind heatedly.)

("You are so right Alex. I am being hypocritical." She replied in her head.)

"Just look at my cock sis. Go on and join Megan. Lick up her saliva as she chokes on my cock." I told her out loud.

"Fuck!" She groaned.

Megan looked up at Sam and offered my dick to her.

"His dick is really good. Look how much it's leaking. You want to have a taste?" She smiled.

"I can't Megan. He's my brother. It would be incest if I joined you." She said firmly.

"He's your brother? Fuck! What are you waiting for then? Just the thought of this being taboo is making my pussy drool. You can't tell me that it's not the same with you. I'd be willing to bet that the juices trickling down your thighs is from the thoughts of incest with your brother and his magnificent cock!" Megan teased her.

"I, uh, I..." Sam didn't have the words.

"Don't just stand there gorgeous! Come down here and finger my pussy. I know you want to. It's the least you can do." Megan told her and then turned and winked at me as her tongue traveled up and down my shaft.

Sam got down behind Megan and ran her fingers up and down her wet slit.

Megan stopped and turned towards my sister.

"Quit being a tease! Finger me or I can let you out and you can go home while we fuck!" She told her peevishly.

"You're going to fuck him?" She said sourly.

"You bet I am, unless you have something else in mind." She teased her.

"I want to eat you out Megan and I want you to eat me out too." Sam said excitedly.

Megan took my dick in her mouth and sucked. The feeling was incredible! She then released her mouth and my precum dribbled down her chin. She turned toward Sam and they embraced on their knees. She then kissed my sister and they moaned together.

Megan broke the kiss.

"That yummy taste I just transferred to your mouth was a large amount of your brother's precum.

Now look, I'm flattered that you want to eat me out, but the only way I will return the favor is if your brother floods your pussy with his yummy cum so that I can eat it out.

The choice is yours. But I'm not wasting another second arguing about it. Get your moist tongue planted in my cunt or join me while I suck his cock. Incest or not, if my brother had a dick like this, I would fuck him in a heartbeat, but sadly I don't have a brother anymore. And a lone tear rolled down her cheek."

Sam joined her and the two women took turns sucking my cock.

"That's it, that's it! Lick around his crown." Megan coached my sister.

Sam was hesitant to take my dick in her mouth though.

"Now purse your lips and press his dick against your lips like this...Now you try." Megan told her.

Sam did as she was told and Megan pushed the back of her head down so that my dick entered her mouth.

"Wlech!" She gagged and removed her mouth along with a long strand of saliva that Megan slurped into her mouth.

"Again! Choke on his dick again!" Megan said excitedly.

Sam took my dick in her mouth and Megan pressed her head down on my cock.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers