All Comments on 'The Ring of Cronus Pt. 21'

by CronustheTitan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well is he John or Roy?

The few misc. grammar and typos were annoying.

Also they don't speak Spanish in Brazil, they speak Portuguese. I am starting to wonder if things are collapsing under they weight of trying to make the story go on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Roy???

This time, Roy times two!! John is not Roy...

StoryLover68StoryLover68over 13 years ago
Spanish?

Since when do they speak Spanish in Brazil? I always thought it was Portuguese, with it being a former Portuguese colony and all.....

garybluegaryblueabout 12 years ago
Spanish?

Is there some reason Maria, a Brazilian, would speak Spanish rather than Portuguese?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cronus 21

Finally! a virtual marathon of sex for John in Brazil! Enjoyed the almost nonstop fucking that John got into with the Brazilian boss's wife, the voluptuous Maria, whom he knocked up in the process, and her lively and willing daughter Constance, whom he graciously declined to impregnate. And he still found a break in the action with those two to pound another fuck into his Secretary! Marvelous! Thanx again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good story but Brazilians don't speak spanish. They speak Portuguese. It's a lot hotter then spanish.

Fixitman8267Fixitman8267almost 3 years ago

The sex by this time is boring. There are other ways to enjoy sex other than vaginal. What about anal? Spanking and bondage? This story needs some spice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Good story but Brazilians don't speak Spanish. They speak Portuguese."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous